'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
73,181 - 73,200 of 151,262 Comments Last updated 55 min ago

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#82008 Feb 21, 2013
carpedenim wrote:
first.........
we get rid of all the guns
and the privately owned cars ,...
as we slowly tax the middle class to death
then ,...
the remaining people will willingly march right into the freight cars ,..
Agree
Seize the day!...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82009 Feb 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come so few knew of the free cell phones and free minutes when Reagan and Bush and Clinton were in office? Why is it that the numbers skyrocketed on Obama's watch? Why is it that 20 million more Americans went of food stamps on Obama's watch? Just admit it...the dems bought America's votes with freebies such as the free cell phone and the food stamp rations. Obama and the dems knew that if they had enough unemployed citizens and enough citizens at the poverty level and enough freebies t satisfy the ho's and the deadbeat pill poppin so-called dads...those people would NEVER bite the hand that now force feeds them. And they didn't. They voted sugar daddy right back into office. We all have to pay for that now.
Exactly.

Perfectly stated.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82010 Feb 21, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Rand Paul supporter!
Yes sir or is it yes maam.....
carpedenim

AOL

#82011 Feb 21, 2013
due to the impending federal budget sequester ,..

obama plans to will cut 800 jobs at the pentagon ,....

close the national parks

give the pink slip to thousands of fire firefighters and police,..

but he wont dare cut a single dime ,..out of the " free cell phone - for democrats budget "
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82012 Feb 21, 2013
Banger wrote:
You all are talking of the free cell phones, well these younger people whom the government is using our tax dollars to pay for them to go to school is also getting up to $1500 to help them fix their car so they can go to a job or to school. I know of one girl that used the money to put all new tires on her car. I had to help pay for it and I can't even afford to put tires on my own car.
I heard about this.

Did you know in the state of Ky., the government at one time, wanted to add a tax on to working people to pay for used cars for welfare mothers, get this, in case they did get a job or if they needed a ride to take their children to "mommy's Day Out" children care center, mind you, not while working but stress of taking care of kids all day.

Both parties are responsible and corrupted and the middle class working people are hurting the most with all of this freebies.

Location hidden

#82013 Feb 21, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of the persons you just made a very good attempt to smear.That seems to be the method now of the one way and sided Democrats.SMEAR THE PEOPLE AND LOOK NO FURTHER FOR THE PRINCIPLES.
Question-are you satisfied with the way Obama is running the Harry Reid and Pelosi Congress?Do you know why they are unable to work out any programs?Do you understand it is a spending problem?Are you aware the sequestration was Obama`s plan?Are you aware this is just a lower increase in spending ,not a cut back from what it was?
From my position,you are correct--we do need to replace every one up there with Tea Party persons!!!Starting at the top and working down!
Hate to help the GOP, but you are wrong about replacing with the TeaParty. The Teas are why you are losing elections in Independent areas and Democratic strong holds. Until you Repubs understand it is going to take a Repub like Chris Christie to win on the national level you will continue to lose. Mainstream America does not want the FrightWing and Haters of the GOP. America wants someone that will work with both sides.

Location hidden

#82014 Feb 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come so few knew of the free cell phones and free minutes when Reagan and Bush and Clinton were in office? Why is it that the numbers skyrocketed on Obama's watch? Why is it that 20 million more Americans went of food stamps on Obama's watch? Just admit it...the dems bought America's votes with freebies such as the free cell phone and the food stamp rations. Obama and the dems knew that if they had enough unemployed citizens and enough citizens at the poverty level and enough freebies t satisfy the ho's and the deadbeat pill poppin so-called dads...those people would NEVER bite the hand that now force feeds them. And they didn't. They voted sugar daddy right back into office. We all have to pay for that now.
Because before the 2008 collapse of the US economic system, 20 Million fewer people qualified for food stamps and phones. So glad I could help you understand. 750,000 people per MONTH were losing their jobs and you Repubs keep asking what the problem is and was . Damn Dummies.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82015 Feb 21, 2013
carpedenim wrote:
first.........
we get rid of all the guns
and the privately owned cars ,...
as we slowly tax the middle class to death
then ,...
the remaining people will willingly march right into the freight cars ,..
Hallejuh, I totally agree.
carpedenim

AOL

#82017 Feb 21, 2013
Mainstream America now only wants free govt handouts ,..
food stamps
EBT cards
free phones
and welfair
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82018 Feb 21, 2013
LAST YEAR

Obama Supported:

The "Right"
to murder
1.2 million unborn children.

THIS YEAR

Obama wants:

To take away
your gun rights
in order to
"Protect Children"
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82019 Feb 21, 2013
People who work for a living are being overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#82020 Feb 21, 2013
carpedenim wrote:
Mainstream America now only wants free govt handouts ,..
food stamps
EBT cards
free phones
and welfair
It is rather disgusting.But just wait for the amnesty to bring in more!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82021 Feb 21, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for butting into your debate but couldn't you come up with your own username instead of copying CountryBumpkin's? He's had it for years.
I thought so Jenny, pretty sad huh? There are many on here that have several socks, registered and unregistered, using several tech devices, i.e. pc, laptop, ipod, cellphones, company computer, etc...who like to go in and out of their socks to pump up their ideas, turn bad icons into good ones, and talk to themselves if no one else is on. Most you can identify if you have followed any thread with any length of time. There were a couple that just showed up like that ones with less than 100 post, joining a couple weeks ago, yet click on on the first time it appears and it will have hours like the "dweeb" proved when it first showed up. They think they are fooling people, and newcomers they might, but anyone who has been in this conversation for any length of time can read between the lines because they slip up and let you know by their words and structure of the post.

I know for a fact that white hair is not one of them. He has been here since the get go. I had lots of exchanges with him when this thread first started, I posted as TheyRLemmings and Repukes. After the elections I left. I haven't followed it daily like some, jump from one to the four statewide threads posting the same thing, but drop in for a good laugh. But when their words of hate, disgust, gloom and doom they spread and make all Americans look bad, mostly their two parties, the GOP/Teabaggers I usually shake my head and leave. Others, foreign country posters, terrorist, foreign and domestic, topix moderators check in and definitely the US Gov't monitors such hate sites. Most of the time I get a few laughs and leave. Sometimes I respond. I don't have the time these people have to sit 24/7 and play on topix, not to mention some of these people are nothing but paid shills.

I think it is very sad they take someone else's name or use multiple versions of one's chosen topix name i.e the "wtf's" posters. These people are the reason the country is the way it is, halted any progress in DC, and cannot adapt to it being 2013 and not the 1700/1800's. I tend to feel sorry for them more than anything. Dems/Reps are suppose to be OPPONENTS, not ENEMIES. The world and terrorist must really enjoy the division of this country....when did it really start? Oh yeah, about teabagging time.

I know you probably won't come back but if you do. I am sorry they took CB's name, as some people don't want to register and gain badges, send messages etc...

typical disrespect though, proven by their very posts.
carpedenim

AOL

#82022 Feb 21, 2013
just shut up ,..
and stay in the line ,...

and when the freight car door opens ,....

quietly march inside ,....
and remember ,...
do not cause any trouble ,.

and you will be OK
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82023 Feb 21, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of the persons you just made a very good attempt to smear.That seems to be the method now of the one way and sided Democrats.SMEAR THE PEOPLE AND LOOK NO FURTHER FOR THE PRINCIPLES.
Question-are you satisfied with the way Obama is running the Harry Reid and Pelosi Congress?Do you know why they are unable to work out any programs?Do you understand it is a spending problem?Are you aware the sequestration was Obama`s plan?Are you aware this is just a lower increase in spending ,not a cut back from what it was?
From my position,you are correct--we do need to replace every one up there with Tea Party persons!!!Starting at the top and working down!
If the shoe fits white hair. We know it does, we went through all this in 2010 and I posted you many articles and pictures of your teaparty dividing your party and the country. Your teabagging repukes have halted any real progress since 2010 and will pay for that in the next Congressional election. Watch and see. Even the GOP is rallying against you, your buddy Rove for one. I know you are a faux box worshipper but despite what your teabagging repukes did the President was elected to a second term, Old Ditch Mitch failed at his 4 year quest to make him a "one termer". He will be gone too. Despite your PARTY OF NO, he did pretty good the first term with what he stepped into and apparently the rest of the country agrees. Let me repost this for you again. It was released TODAY, not 2010, 2011, 2012:

At least all the polls still show the President's approval rating is still high except of course for the faux box poll. Imagine that. hahaha

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/lates...

Thursday, Feb 21, 2013 09:05 AM EST

Polls show Republicans sinking on key issues

Polls show Obama with a firm lead over Republicans on immigration, gun control and the budget

According to two new polls, most Americans are in favor of President Obama’s approach to key issues like the budget, gun control and immigration.

A USA Today/Pew Research poll released Thursday shows Obama with a strong lead over Republicans in Congress on gun policies (45-39 percent), the budget deficit (45-38 percent), immigration (50-33 percent) and even climate change (47-26 percent
“On many of the issues, President Obama has staked out positions that seem to be closer to the public’s thinking than the positions Republicans have staked out,” said Michael Dimock, director of the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, in a statement on the poll.“The challenge for him is in building the public’s sense of immediacy on some of these issues, particularly on climate change and guns.”

In addition, the poll finds that only 22 percent of Americans even identify themselves as Republicans, almost a record low.
A Bloomberg poll from Wednesday had similar findings, with Obama’s approval ratings reaching a 3-year high at 55 percent, while just 35 percent have a favorable view of Republicans. From Bloomberg:
Americans by 49 percent to 44 percent believe Obama’s proposals for government spending on infrastructure, education and alternative energy are more likely to create jobs than Republican calls to cut spending and taxes to build business confidence and spur employment.

To add to Republican troubles: 43 percent of Americans blame Republicans for what’s wrong in Washington, compared with 34 percent who blame Obama.

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/21/approval_of_r...

Your consistent, I will give you that. Must suck to live in your dark world sipping tea worrying about the things faux box pounds in your little lemmings heads. Woe is me, they are coming to take our guns..haha Go back and look. You haven't changed your opinion and neither have I. I still have faith in America and her citizens. We will move FORWARD, not BACKWARDS. With or without you.

MAJORITY RULES.

Since: Oct 09

#82024 Feb 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought so Jenny, pretty sad huh? There are many on here that have several socks, registered and unregistered, using several tech devices, i.e. pc, laptop, ipod, cellphones, company computer, etc...who like to go in and out of their socks to pump up their ideas, turn bad icons into good ones, and talk to themselves if no one else is on. Most you can identify if you have followed any thread with any length of time. There were a couple that just showed up like that ones with less than 100 post, joining a couple weeks ago, yet click on on the first time it appears and it will have hours like the "dweeb" proved when it first showed up. They think they are fooling people, and newcomers they might, but anyone who has been in this conversation for any length of time can read between the lines because they slip up and let you know by their words and structure of the post.
I know for a fact that white hair is not one of them. He has been here since the get go. I had lots of exchanges with him when this thread first started, I posted as TheyRLemmings and Repukes. After the elections I left. I haven't followed it daily like some, jump from one to the four statewide threads posting the same thing, but drop in for a good laugh. But when their words of hate, disgust, gloom and doom they spread and make all Americans look bad, mostly their two parties, the GOP/Teabaggers I usually shake my head and leave. Others, foreign country posters, terrorist, foreign and domestic, topix moderators check in and definitely the US Gov't monitors such hate sites. Most of the time I get a few laughs and leave. Sometimes I respond. I don't have the time these people have to sit 24/7 and play on topix, not to mention some of these people are nothing but paid shills.
I think it is very sad they take someone else's name or use multiple versions of one's chosen topix name i.e the "wtf's" posters. These people are the reason the country is the way it is, halted any progress in DC, and cannot adapt to it being 2013 and not the 1700/1800's. I tend to feel sorry for them more than anything. Dems/Reps are suppose to be OPPONENTS, not ENEMIES. The world and terrorist must really enjoy the division of this country....when did it really start? Oh yeah, about teabagging time.
I know you probably won't come back but if you do. I am sorry they took CB's name, as some people don't want to register and gain badges, send messages etc...
Your bucket has a hole in it!
IE it doesn't hold water, some have been here quite a while and have multiple socks to assist them in the game (props, etc.), most of us just like the game, very few are as delusional as you appear to be.

No one may "copy" an already registered user name I think 1CB must have been an original, I did not find another, there are many, many, many jenny's Jenny's that's why she used ______Jenny______ and not 1Jenny or Jenny1, or etc, etc, etc.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82025 Feb 21, 2013
Genusrightwingus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bucket has a hole in it!
IE it doesn't hold water, some have been here quite a while and have multiple socks to assist them in the game (props, etc.), most of us just like the game, very few are as delusional as you appear to be.
No one may "copy" an already registered user name I think 1CB must have been an original, I did not find another, there are many, many, many jenny's Jenny's that's why she used ______Jenny______ and not 1Jenny or Jenny1, or etc, etc, etc.
At least it can be mended, whereas you just have the hole. Which sock are you normally. Registered since Oct 2009 with 89 comments, yeah right. I don't know about the other Jenny's, I have only seen one. Country bumkin on here earlier wasn't a registered name, but one like white hair, used without a avatar/registered. Truth hurts don't it? Some of us are on to your kind. Paid shills of many socks. Keep trying. I am sure you searched the country's thousands and thousands of topix threads to look huh? Too funny. The only ones on here that are delusional are you repukes and teabaggers. Keep trying. You all are quite amusing.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82026 Feb 21, 2013
Correction, 57 whole comments since 2009, must be that dweeb newbie with 89 registered since Feb 13.

You guys are funny. Spin those names, avatars, and locations, maybe get a real LIFE.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#82027 Feb 21, 2013
My questions stand unanswered.

I firmly agree,this is the U.S.of A. We will move forward.I simply do not always believe Fox News,nor CBN,Cnn,NCBN or what ever as for as news goes.Trying to discern what is really going on,is now not easy to do.When I happen to get on Madcow,then it is laugh- A- ble.But the ideology of small gov`t,get out of the way gov`t,is where I grew up,lived,and still wish to be.It seems to be going away.That I do resent.
Many of the gov`t programs seem to me to be burdened down with too many hand outs to too many doing nothing but holding the hand out.My ideology is totally in disagreement with what seems to be yours or Obama`s.Not that we out here could not get along and work out the equal handling of problems to better our Country,but in my opinion that is where the opposition Party has just said,too bad,We won.Shove it.
That seems also to be why we are going further in debt.The gun bills so far do nothing,none will pay much attention to them,just hide from any register,or confiscating if they ever go that far,and don`t think they will.I am opposed to amnesty for illegals,and am much in favor of securing the Border,protecting our own sovereignty.
The illegals,are illegal,they have caused this problem,we in our Country made the mistake of allowing it,We need immigration,just also need to know who,where,why,and other conditions.This is not an adequate dissertation,but is too long.
screw the unions

Glasgow, KY

#82029 Feb 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
you drank to much koolaid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 7 min RobertB 120
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min unanimous consensus 1,461
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 38 min curious 30
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min adrienne 130,537
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Owl 81,598
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 5 hr turtle chin 4
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 3,493
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 16 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000