'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#81925 Feb 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pray for these babies.
Thank you.

Yes,*Reality and *OZ, and this low-down, double-standard, two-faced, POS, SOB is a Roman Catholic and opposes the death sentence!!!
did u know

Martin, TN

#81926 Feb 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Hey, all you got-dam liberal freaks out there, can you prove Obama is a citizen of the US?
Come on that shouldn't be so hard!
Can you prove he isn't?????
did u know

Martin, TN

#81927 Feb 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Steps to take for the uninformed..
Google it.
or
Go up to a welfare mother with a cell phone and ask them how they are able to afford the cell phone.
or
Educate yourself to truth.
I have two lazy nieces on welfare and they both have cell phones paid for by tax payers and they have no problem telling the family who is paying for it.
Our taxes do not pay for free cell phones. If you have a problem with this.....call your cell phone company and complain or better yet......don't have a cell phone!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#81928 Feb 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Steps to take for the uninformed..
Google it.
or
Go up to a welfare mother with a cell phone and ask them how they are able to afford the cell phone.
or
Educate yourself to truth.
I have two lazy nieces on welfare and they both have cell phones paid for by tax payers and they have no problem telling the family who is paying for it.

OK Reality, tell lme how this works:

I know a gal who is married and has one small child. Her husband works running a dozer. They get $367 a month in food stamps or EBT card card as they call it. They both have the ultimate in new cell phones that do everything but dance - I would say the phones are in the $300 range or near to it. But they did buy them themselves from Verizon.

Go figure!
somebody is paying for it

Glasgow, KY

#81929 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The first cell phone for the poor program could ONLY make calls to 911. Then under Clinton that was changed so those looking for work could list a contact phone number. BUT, any minutes used to MAKE a call has to be paid for by the person with the phone. No actual Tax dollars have ever been used for the program. And since you DO NOT have a cell phone you have NEVER paid one dime for the program.
P.S. Nothing about the program has changed under Obama !!!!!!!!!! It's been the same for the past 15 years.
You are so full of crap dude! The phones are free (well, somebody pays for them but it's not the people on welfare)and they get 250 minutes a month free. If theywant more minutes they can to Fred's or the Dollar Store and get as many minutes as they want put on it but they have to pay for those extra minutes. My niece had one of those phones until she got a job and got off of welfare (thank God) She tried to return the phone but was told to keep it and give it to someone else and have them apply for the free 250 minute service.

The phones are so cheap but I bet they cost the tax payers a pretty penny. When she would call her mother her number came up different every time. Service and reception is horrible. I worried that my niece couldn't get through to anybody when she needed to so I offered to put her on my family plan but she got a job which allowed her to get a decent phone and reliable service.

Since: Dec 11

#81930 Feb 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
What could the government do if we all decided not to pay taxes?
Cut spending, reduce waste, stop expanding!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81931 Feb 20, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Our taxes do not pay for free cell phones. If you have a problem with this.....call your cell phone company and complain or better yet......don't have a cell phone!!
I see you are having difficult reading the post.

I stated I don't have a cell phone but yet on my landline telephone bill is a charge: Lifeline or Universal fee that pays for someone else to get a cell phone free. This is called a fee, not taxes.

I never stated taxes and I plainly stated I do not have a cell phone.

Is this much easier to understand??
Jay

Paris, TN

#81932 Feb 20, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
You were asked first. The ball is in your court!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81933 Feb 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,*Reality and *OZ, and this low-down, double-standard, two-faced, POS, SOB is a Roman Catholic and opposes the death sentence!!!
I know Jay!
obamatized

London, KY

#81934 Feb 20, 2013
let me axe you a simple question, if bush lied us into war and obozo knows bush lied us into war why is it still going on why didnt he say this was a lie and we are bringing our troops home, and dont try and feed me the horsecrap about obozo ending the war he didnt , bush ended the war in iraq it took 2 years to pull everything out, gitmo is still open, obama is still using bush drone program. the rich still didnt pay taxes according to you leftwingwhackadoodles for the first 4 years of obama, you people are nutz
obamatized

London, KY

#81935 Feb 20, 2013
oops i almost forgot obama and his oil crony buddies are goughing us at the pumps worse than they did under bush wheres the outrage
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81936 Feb 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are having difficult reading the post.
I stated I don't have a cell phone but yet on my landline telephone bill is a charge: Lifeline or Universal fee that pays for someone else to get a cell phone free. This is called a fee, not taxes.
I never stated taxes and I plainly stated I do not have a cell phone.
Is this much easier to understand??
Yes R...it's so hard for Obama zombies to understand anything. Do they pay their own bills, do they know what is on that bill? Do they know difference between taxes and fees? Huh!
Worse

United States

#81937 Feb 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Hey, all you got-dam liberal freaks out there, can you prove Obama is a citizen of the US?
Come on that shouldn't be so hard!
Ummm. He's the president. Usually more eating than your typical job application. I guess the burden of proof lies with you window licking republicants
lol

Glasgow, KY

#81938 Feb 20, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding fuel to a growing misinformation campaign about abortion coverage under Obamacare, Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.) recently kicked a bees' nest of Catholics and anti-abortion activists when he asserted that Obamacare contains an "abortion surcharge and a secrecy clause" that forces "pro-life Americans ... to pay for other people's abortions."
In fact, the policy does not require anyone who does not want abortion coverage to pay for it. Under the law, states have to offer at least one health plan on their insurance exchanges that doesn't cover abortion services at all. If a state decides it does want to have health plans that cover abortion services on its exchange, and if a woman chooses one of those plans, then she has to pay a separate fee of at least $1 to a separate account for that coverage in order to make sure no federal dollars are used to support abortion services.
Are you really that dumb? I guess you believed everything Pelosi and Reid and Obama said was in the obamacare crap law, didn't you? Oh wait...they didn't read the damn thing and they still don't have a clue. That's the same as Planned Parenthood and Nancy Pelosi and all the dems swearing that Planned Parenthood doesn't use any tax payers money for abortions. They claim that the tax dollars are used for mammograms and none of them offer mammograms. They just tell you where to go to get a mammogram and they are not free! That's the same as the CBO believing the dollar amounts submitted to them by Pelosi and Obama and Reid concerning the cost of Obamacare. They didn't know how much it would cost because they didn't even bother to read the bill but they turned in dollar amounts anyway. NOW the CBO announced that Obamacare will cost TRIPLE, yep TRIPLE of what those crooks.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81939 Feb 20, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
sure can, he was born a citizen of his father's country and not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, since he was subject to a foreign power when born.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81940 Feb 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pray for these babies.
Thank you.
Yes I will...
Welcome!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#81941 Feb 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes R...it's so hard for Obama zombies to understand anything. Do they pay their own bills, do they know what is on that bill? Do they know difference between taxes and fees? Huh!
there is a fee for answering the questions you have/
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81942 Feb 20, 2013
Yes, you can get a free cell phone with government assistance. If you make very little money, or you're part of other federal programs such as public housing, food stamps, SSI, or Medicaid, you can get a free mobile phone paid for by a fee on everyone else's phone bills.

LifeLine is funded by the Universal Service Fund, which you see as a surcharge on your phone bill. Established by a 1996 law, the USF makes sure that people who live in rural and low-income areas, as well as schools and libraries can get phone service. It doesn't make a distinction between wired and wireless phones; you can get a subsidy for either, but you have to choose one.

For years, phone companies used LifeLine subsidies to provide discounted service—AT&T still does—but now low-cost wireless providers can take the same subsidy and provide totally free service.

Here's how it works: LifeLine typically provides a $10 per month subsidy for low-income Americans' phone lines, Fuentes said. TracFone and Virgin Mobile are able to turn that $10 into 250 minutes. The phones themselves aren't paid for by the government.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#81943 Feb 20, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm. He's the president. Usually more eating than your typical job application. I guess the burden of proof lies with you window licking republicants
Hey Hamburgler it's the LAW that the candidates must prove that they are eligible. But Obama got a free pass. Again.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81944 Feb 20, 2013
obamatized wrote:
let me axe you a simple question, if bush lied us into war and obozo knows bush lied us into war why is it still going on why didnt he say this was a lie and we are bringing our troops home, and dont try and feed me the horsecrap about obozo ending the war he didnt , bush ended the war in iraq it took 2 years to pull everything out, gitmo is still open, obama is still using bush drone program. the rich still didnt pay taxes according to you leftwingwhackadoodles for the first 4 years of obama, you people are nutz
How else can Obama justify what he is doing? It's easy to blame on Bush oh that Bush! Obama makes alot of changes but live only those he can blame on Bush or Republicans. It's alot easier for a LIAR to blame on somebody else then to take responsibility ...OBAMA ~ NEW RULES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 1 hr Kenitha Ross Warren 7
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr kiario4 75
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 1 hr kiario4 33
Indictments 2 hr John 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Quantummist 131,467
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 3 hr Barbourville Supe... 11
Fall Color in S.E. Kentucky by Q 3 hr Quantummist 1
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 13 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 16 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance