'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,655)

Showing posts 73,081 - 73,100 of138,854
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81877
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz (TX)– This Guy Scares The Hell Out of Liberals…
However, with such fear will come a massive onslaught of attacks against him by the progressive left and the institutional media.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/2...
I wouldn't say he scares voters, more like they find him revolting like Beck and Rush. He's just one more Frightwing that helps win elections for Democrats.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81878
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

what i find revolting is the kenyan on tv lying like a dog trying to blame republicans for his failure

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81879
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the training system is called!
http://www.americanclarion.com/17543/2013/02/...
Thamks :)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81880
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

obamatized wrote:
what i find revolting is the kenyan on tv lying like a dog trying to blame republicans for his failure
Kenyan, lying, failure and a dog. Thank you for the help come 2014 to ensure more Democratic victories with your hate speech and vague innuendos about the President.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81881
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. If you didn't have insurance and went into the hospital or Doctor's office YOU would have a bill to pay. So you are saying having insurance is not as good as NOT having insurance? Your Doctor prefers patients NOT to have insurance? Medicare does the exact SAME as a HMO insurance does. It will not pay for readmitting of same illness within 30 days of first occurrence.
Insurance per month is about $500.00 and 20% after plus deductible if you go to hospital. How many can afford it? HMO is mandatory as of Sept 1st if you don't have private insurance. HMO is really really bad. NO, you can't compare Medicare and HMO...forget readmitting...talking about treatment and not be able to see doctors outside of HMO...get it, you're doctor's wife, you should know better than that! Right!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81882
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance per month is about $500.00 and 20% after plus deductible if you go to hospital. How many can afford it? HMO is mandatory as of Sept 1st if you don't have private insurance. HMO is really really bad. NO, you can't compare Medicare and HMO...forget readmitting...talking about treatment and not be able to see doctors outside of HMO...get it, you're doctor's wife, you should know better than that! Right!
Shhhh,, It's okay. That was already thought about under the ObamaCare plan. There is a cap of 2% of income for the poor. So even the poor can have insurance based on their income. I'm not a Doctors wife. I'm a Doctors husband.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81883
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

What a bunch of Dorks! Now you know what's wrong with this country! These people have no clue what's going on!!!

^^^^^^^^^^

Obama Supporters Say The Darndest Things…
February 20, 2013 By Daniel Noe

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-suppor...
Ross

Ivel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81884
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Want to see a man predict where America is today with no jobs and watch that idiot Bill Clinton laugh.

Bill Clinton should be tried for treason for what he has done to America!

Watch; http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81885
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. If you didn't have insurance and went into the hospital or Doctor's office YOU would have a bill to pay. So you are saying having insurance is not as good as NOT having insurance? Your Doctor prefers patients NOT to have insurance? Medicare does the exact SAME as a HMO insurance does. It will not pay for readmitting of same illness within 30 days of first occurrence.
Didn't Obama start his health care policy for 40 million people who didn't have health care, did he check to see how many of the people really wanted health care forced onto them by the government.
Roberts was absolutely wrong on his decision, he ruled outside the scope of the bill.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81886
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text> Your humor was obsolete yesterday, today it's just stupid.
Gus007:

Due to Obama's failed policies, the light at the
end of the tunnel has been turned off...!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81887
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhh,, It's okay. That was already thought about under the ObamaCare plan. There is a cap of 2% of income for the poor. So even the poor can have insurance based on their income. I'm not a Doctors wife. I'm a Doctors husband.
Ok Dr.s husband ...what about disabled or poor, or younger people without jobs? So many going to be on HMO...it's MUST! HMO doctor's get rewards from the government to deny treatments and tests to people ...and why is so hard to understand that government is forcing you and you have no choice. You don't care unless happens to you, is that what it is? How insensitive can you be? So poor people can be pushed around, they don't have any rights? Do you have more rich or poor in this country? My God ...what's wrong with you?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81888
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Gus007:
Due to Obama's failed policies, the light at the
end of the tunnel has been turned off...!
answered on "the president has failed us".

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81889
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>answered on "the president has failed us".
Roger that :)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81890
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Obama start his health care policy for 40 million people who didn't have health care, did he check to see how many of the people really wanted health care forced onto them by the government.
Roberts was absolutely wrong on his decision, he ruled outside the scope of the bill.
Problem is that anyone that shows up at an ER must be treated according to the law regardless of ability to pay. What Communist/Socialist President do you Repubs think came up with that Law?
.
The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA). Reagan signed into law that requires hospitals to provide care to anyone needing emergency healthcare treatment regardless of citizenship, legal status or ability to pay.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81891
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"Bib" Bureaucracy
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Fair enough.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81892
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to google anything. Your post is correct, but my point is that this just didn't occur because of Obama. Yes those fees have been including in our phone bill for sometime.
My point was this was not a program conceived or put in place by President Obama.... undoubtedly he could discontinue the program but thats not likely.
I merely showed the infactual claim that it's an Obama phone, simple not the case!
Also if the electric bill didn't have so many little fees and sur charges the bill itself would be to bad!
Fair enough.

My problem is why do welfare people need a cell phone, its not like they are awaiting a phone call for employment. If they were, then why has the food stamps rose to almost 20 million people in 4 years.

I don't own a cell phone, never have and I work.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81893
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dr.s husband ...what about disabled or poor, or younger people without jobs? So many going to be on HMO...it's MUST! HMO doctor's get rewards from the government to deny treatments and tests to people ...and why is so hard to understand that government is forcing you and you have no choice. You don't care unless happens to you, is that what it is? How insensitive can you be? So poor people can be pushed around, they don't have any rights? Do you have more rich or poor in this country? My God ...what's wrong with you?
ObamaCare was put in place so that the poor could have insurance. My God ...what's wrong with you?
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81894
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

the poor already have insurance, obozocare was instituted to help obamas cronie insurance companies make more money you dumbchit
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81895
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

w come none of you leftwingwhackadoodles are crying about obama and his oil crony buddies goughing us at the pump, prices are double what they were under bush

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81896
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Problem is that anyone that shows up at an ER must be treated according to the law regardless of ability to pay. What Communist/Socialist President do you Repubs think came up with that Law?
.
The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA). Reagan signed into law that requires hospitals to provide care to anyone needing emergency healthcare treatment regardless of citizenship, legal status or ability to pay.
Had that covered all along. Now MORE responsibility put on taxpayer with obc.

$2 Billion in Taxpayer Dollars Spent For Illegal Immigrants Giving Birth in U.S.
February 16, 2013By Vic Maggio

Taxpayers shell out over $2 Billion in free emergency coverage that mostly goes to illegal immigrants, according to Kaiser Health News. The major share of the money is for delivering babies of illegal undocumented women who show up in their emergency rooms, according to interviews with hospital officials. Joanne Aquilina, the chief financial officer of Bethesda Healthcare System says “We can’t turn them away,” Nearly one-third of Bethesda Hospital East’s 2,900 births each year are paid for by Emergency Medicaid, the category that covers mainly illegal immigrants nationwide.

http://maggionews.com/2-billion-in-taxpayer-d...

$2 BILLION in Medicaid Funds JUST for Illegal Aliens–$1 Billion in CA
(JAMA -Journal of American Medical Association.
http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx... )
The group believes that tens of thousands of “anchor babies” are born each year to illegal immigrants who hope that giving birth to children recognized as citizens will help the women gain legal status themselves.

Anyone born in the United States is a U.S. citizen. It’s unclear how many mothers later get green cards or become citizens.
http://capoliticalnews.com/2013/02/14/2-billi...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,081 - 73,100 of138,854
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michael Warren 33 min reasonable 22
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 25,967
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 123,032
yard sale 1 hr jackie 3
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 2 hr WOW 20
Corey vs. Collins 3 hr vote 71
Thompson Park Boat Ramp 3 hr Oh Kay 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••