'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#81865 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again. I said DIS ARMED. Means taking all guns he can. Obama won't be satisfied till all guns are out of our hands, especially hands guns because they are the ones used to kill and rob more than any other.
Sorry my bad. DISarmed.
Is that the same as DEarmed? like REarmed.

Location hidden

#81866 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler's police used to go house to house and drag people out of their homes and their families never heard of them again. Same could happen here, and probably will not long after we are disarmed.
Be afraid, Be very, very afraid. Yes, Obama and the Congress and the Senate and the Supreme Court are just on the verge of passing the Drag You Out of the House Law.

dilbertville USA

#81867 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again. I said DIS ARMED. Means taking all guns he can. Obama won't be satisfied till all guns are out of our hands, especially hands guns because they are the ones used to kill and rob more than any other.
Just messing witcha. Pay me no mind.

dilbertville USA

#81869 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid, Be very, very afraid. Yes, Obama and the Congress and the Senate and the Supreme Court are just on the verge of passing the Drag You Out of the House Law.
Ted Cruz (TX)– This Guy Scares The Hell Out of Liberals…

However, with such fear will come a massive onslaught of attacks against him by the progressive left and the institutional media.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/2...

dilbertville USA

#81870 Feb 20, 2013
Washington - McCain: Hagel Not Qualified But Let Vote Go On
http://www.vosizneias.com/124411/2013/02/17/w...

Despite Controversy, Hagel’s Archives Sealed Shut
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/despite-c...

Can somebody explain these to me?

dilbertville USA

#81871 Feb 20, 2013
Syl ... come baaaaack ... wherever you are. Me sorry!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81872 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid, Be very, very afraid. Yes, Obama and the Congress and the Senate and the Supreme Court are just on the verge of passing the Drag You Out of the House Law.
LMAO!!! Let the party begin!

“I'm just a country boy”

.Rooster Run, Ky

#81873 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
No more hesitation.
Man, is that what that's about?
That's what the training system is called!

http://www.americanclarion.com/17543/2013/02/...

Location hidden

#81875 Feb 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Today, I talk to Pulmonary Therapist and she told me Horror Stories with Obama Care...if you don't have private insurance, you must go on HMO government care. She has patients, coming to her hospital and second time HMO doesn't want to pay and send you home. If you have serious injury and it is expensive test, they're NOT going to pay for. Hospital just stabilize you and send you home. She said, I have patients dying or sent to government facility care and good luck to you.
This is in CA...she doesn't know for other states.
Sept.1st of this year you have to sign in for HMO, you have NO choice. She said, I'm doing everything I can to help my patients ...
What can you do? This is worse than Europe? For the love off God, what can people do now!
Why people don't understand how serious this really is? Obama Care is the worst thing that can ever happen to this country! You're restructured to see doctor of your choice.
IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA AND THIS HAPPENS TO YOU...think, how bad you screwed up when you voted for that lying BASTARD!
Okay. If you didn't have insurance and went into the hospital or Doctor's office YOU would have a bill to pay. So you are saying having insurance is not as good as NOT having insurance? Your Doctor prefers patients NOT to have insurance? Medicare does the exact SAME as a HMO insurance does. It will not pay for readmitting of same illness within 30 days of first occurrence.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81876 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my bad. DISarmed.
Is that the same as DEarmed? like REarmed.
Your humor was obsolete yesterday, today it's just stupid.

Location hidden

#81877 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz (TX)– This Guy Scares The Hell Out of Liberals…
However, with such fear will come a massive onslaught of attacks against him by the progressive left and the institutional media.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/2...
I wouldn't say he scares voters, more like they find him revolting like Beck and Rush. He's just one more Frightwing that helps win elections for Democrats.
obamatized

London, KY

#81878 Feb 20, 2013
what i find revolting is the kenyan on tv lying like a dog trying to blame republicans for his failure

dilbertville USA

#81879 Feb 20, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the training system is called!
http://www.americanclarion.com/17543/2013/02/...
Thamks :)

Location hidden

#81880 Feb 20, 2013
obamatized wrote:
what i find revolting is the kenyan on tv lying like a dog trying to blame republicans for his failure
Kenyan, lying, failure and a dog. Thank you for the help come 2014 to ensure more Democratic victories with your hate speech and vague innuendos about the President.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81881 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. If you didn't have insurance and went into the hospital or Doctor's office YOU would have a bill to pay. So you are saying having insurance is not as good as NOT having insurance? Your Doctor prefers patients NOT to have insurance? Medicare does the exact SAME as a HMO insurance does. It will not pay for readmitting of same illness within 30 days of first occurrence.
Insurance per month is about $500.00 and 20% after plus deductible if you go to hospital. How many can afford it? HMO is mandatory as of Sept 1st if you don't have private insurance. HMO is really really bad. NO, you can't compare Medicare and HMO...forget readmitting...talking about treatment and not be able to see doctors outside of HMO...get it, you're doctor's wife, you should know better than that! Right!

Location hidden

#81882 Feb 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance per month is about $500.00 and 20% after plus deductible if you go to hospital. How many can afford it? HMO is mandatory as of Sept 1st if you don't have private insurance. HMO is really really bad. NO, you can't compare Medicare and HMO...forget readmitting...talking about treatment and not be able to see doctors outside of HMO...get it, you're doctor's wife, you should know better than that! Right!
Shhhh,, It's okay. That was already thought about under the ObamaCare plan. There is a cap of 2% of income for the poor. So even the poor can have insurance based on their income. I'm not a Doctors wife. I'm a Doctors husband.
Jay

Paris, TN

#81883 Feb 20, 2013
What a bunch of Dorks! Now you know what's wrong with this country! These people have no clue what's going on!!!

^^^^^^^^^^

Obama Supporters Say The Darndest Things…
February 20, 2013 By Daniel Noe

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-suppor...
Ross

Ivel, KY

#81884 Feb 20, 2013
Want to see a man predict where America is today with no jobs and watch that idiot Bill Clinton laugh.

Bill Clinton should be tried for treason for what he has done to America!

Watch;
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81885 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. If you didn't have insurance and went into the hospital or Doctor's office YOU would have a bill to pay. So you are saying having insurance is not as good as NOT having insurance? Your Doctor prefers patients NOT to have insurance? Medicare does the exact SAME as a HMO insurance does. It will not pay for readmitting of same illness within 30 days of first occurrence.
Didn't Obama start his health care policy for 40 million people who didn't have health care, did he check to see how many of the people really wanted health care forced onto them by the government.
Roberts was absolutely wrong on his decision, he ruled outside the scope of the bill.

dilbertville USA

#81886 Feb 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text> Your humor was obsolete yesterday, today it's just stupid.
Gus007:

Due to Obama's failed policies, the light at the
end of the tunnel has been turned off...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 29 min hope 6
trosper ky history 57 min Whoever 2
has anyone found a male fox hound with a red co... 1 hr Wondering 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Anon 131,534
Gary Williams NO MORE FREE COFFEE 5 hr fixthis 4
Marshha Lake is a ratting 5 hr Curious 4
Carla davis 7 hr Kickingwolf 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 20 hr Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match