'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
73,001 - 73,020 of 151,261 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81814 Feb 20, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I wanted Steve Beshear to win so badly against Rand Paul so that we can send a message to the banksters and to Israel out there that we are NOT playing your stinking games anymore! Zionist Globalist Establishment Agenda will collapse and be destroyed completely! One way or another!
Naw, you want Rand Paul out of the running for the future presidential election because Killary will either have senility or
a stroke or lost alot of her followers to younger ones.

You can stop the fraudulent posts about how you are a supporter of Ron Paul, we the intellectual, bright eyes, intelligent with a whopper of a common sense level see through you.

Oh, no need to state you are transparent as your leader(wannabe Hitler Obama)we beg to differ.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81815 Feb 20, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
No such thing as Obama phone...sorry!
The president has no direct impact on the program, and one could hardly call these devices "Obama Phones," as the e-mail author does. This specific program, SafeLink, started under (President George Bush,) with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between telecommunications companies and the administration of President Woodrow Wilson.
Wilson Phones, anyone? GOES BACK AWAY, HMMM?
JUST ANOTHER FAKE INTERNET E-MAIL!
Everyone who receives a telephone bill with either Lifeline fee or Universal fee or both, this is a mandated charge by our government to pay for anyone legal or illegal to receive free cell phones with a criteria in which---you receive food stamps or welfare or income below poverty level or all three.We are paying for free cell phones to mostly non-working, lazy deadbeats plus a percentage of their cell phone bill is paid for also.

No say-so from the citizens who are paying for others to receive free. Another Taxation without Representation.

Since Obama is government, he most certainly has alot to do with it.

Google it and enrich your learning ability.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81816 Feb 20, 2013
Rand Paul is a criminal for helping Mitt Romney to cheat Ron Paul out of the Republican Primary and to send e-mails to all of the Ron Paul supporters out there that do NOT belong to the Ron Paul Campaign Members at all!
Displacement, when a poster under the guise of a Ron Paul supporter, who will not place their true idol as in Obama in the space where Ron Paul is.

Delete Ron Paul out and type in Obama, then you will ALMOST have it correct. Just be true to yourself.

.....most of us know where you are coming from and it AIN'T NICE.
tortuga torta

AOL

#81817 Feb 20, 2013
The killer blackbirds blacken the sky of Hopkinsville, Kentucky, before roosting at dusk, turn the landscape white with bird poop, and they can kill a dog or even humans.

Although the birds have not yet turned on people , vicious attacks are possible , and the city has taken defensive measures.

"I have seen them come in, and there are enough that if the sun is just right, they'll cloud your vision of the sun," said Hopkinsville-Christian County historian William Turner. "I estimate there are millions of them."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81818 Feb 20, 2013
GUNS

We defend our president......with guns.
We defend our Congressmen....with guns.
We defend our Governors......with guns.
We defend our celebrities....with guns.
We defend our sporting events.with guns.
We defend our Jewelry stores.with guns.
We defend our banks..........with guns.
We defend our office bldgs...with guns.
We defend our factories......with guns.
We defend our courts.........with guns.

We defend OUR children with a sign that reads:

"THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81819 Feb 20, 2013
You can't be for Big Government, Big Taxes and Bib Bureaucracy and still be for the little guy.

Ronald Reagan
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81820 Feb 20, 2013
How do you confuse a liberal?

You don't, they're born that way.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#81822 Feb 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
You can't be for Big Government, Big Taxes and Bib Bureaucracy and still be for the little guy.
Ronald Reagan
"Bib" Bureaucracy

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#81823 Feb 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who receives a telephone bill with either Lifeline fee or Universal fee or both, this is a mandated charge by our government to pay for anyone legal or illegal to receive free cell phones with a criteria in which---you receive food stamps or welfare or income below poverty level or all three.We are paying for free cell phones to mostly non-working, lazy deadbeats plus a percentage of their cell phone bill is paid for also.
No say-so from the citizens who are paying for others to receive free. Another Taxation without Representation.
Since Obama is government, he most certainly has alot to do with it.
Google it and enrich your learning ability.
I don't have to google anything. Your post is correct, but my point is that this just didn't occur because of Obama. Yes those fees have been including in our phone bill for sometime.
My point was this was not a program conceived or put in place by President Obama.... undoubtedly he could discontinue the program but thats not likely.
I merely showed the infactual claim that it's an Obama phone, simple not the case!
Also if the electric bill didn't have so many little fees and sur charges the bill itself would be to bad!
btw

Cantonment, FL

#81824 Feb 20, 2013
if only your life was fixed as easily as a type
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"Bib" Bureaucracy
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
you insignificant rat turd

LOL@analpolyp
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81826 Feb 20, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
How do you people function? So much disrespect it's beyond belief. You hate democrats and yet how many family members do you have that are democrats?
How many people do you know, and speak to, or work with everyday that are democrats?
I'll tell you a reality! You will obey every law thats
past, or you go to jail! THAT'S THE FACT JACK!
Now be good little Americans, and stop the hate!
good grief!
BTW..How do you live in constant fear, it's disturbing!
To the MAX!
Obama's laws means about as much to the average citizen as speed limit laws or seat belt laws, everyone breaks them.
Gun laws,(laff) my ass off, that will mean a house to house search, you don't have the manpower, or balls.
btw

Cantonment, FL

#81828 Feb 20, 2013
haaaaaa gotcha, turdgobbler
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>derp
LOL@fecesbreath
Doctors wife

Mesa, AZ

#81829 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!~!!$10,000.00 per month retirement. That's pretty good when you consider the average pay of a UAW working member today is $28.00 per hour or $6720.00 per month.
Is this forum your COUNTRY CLUB?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#81830 Feb 20, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to google anything. Your post is correct, but my point is that this just didn't occur because of Obama. Yes those fees have been including in our phone bill for sometime.
My point was this was not a program conceived or put in place by President Obama.... undoubtedly he could discontinue the program but thats not likely.
I merely showed the infactual claim that it's an Obama phone, simple not the case!
Also if the electric bill didn't have so many little fees and sur charges the bill itself would be to bad!
Didn`t google it but somewhere there was a saying that the V.P. under Clinton (Al Gore) had something to do with all the charges on the phone bill.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81831 Feb 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have any balls obviously.
Do you have balls?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#81832 Feb 20, 2013
George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Karl Rove, Mitt Romney and Rand Paul!
These men must be held accountable and prosecuted under the full extent of the law!
Since all law breakers should be treated alike,what laws did your six break?Just because you don`t care for their policies doesn`t mean any law was broken,so tell us what law was.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81833 Feb 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn`t google it but somewhere there was a saying that the V.P. under Clinton (Al Gore) had something to do with all the charges on the phone bill.
I vaguely remember something about a $5.00 fee for the UN or something like that.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#81834 Feb 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's laws means about as much to the average citizen as speed limit laws or seat belt laws, everyone breaks them.
Gun laws,(laff) my ass off, that will mean a house to house search, you don't have the manpower, or balls.
Totally agree,ignore them.Best thing is to make sure they are not registered.

Only one problem could develope and that would be further rule by a dictator taking this and running with it to con us out of our guns.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#81835 Feb 20, 2013
Here's a cool comparison:
Jeff Foxworthy on "Which Side of The fence"
...This is a test, in case you've ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants to ban all meat products for everyone.

If a republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down & out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show, he changes channels.
Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A democrat non-believer wants any mention of God & religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A Demicrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this. Hell forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

Well, I forwarded it! Haha!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#81836 Feb 20, 2013
The hand gun is the one used by most ,in the cities,where murders are committed.The automatic rifle is used by mental patients to kill indiscriminately and get the many at once.Checking the mental patients should be the first measure.But then ,are any using their ability to think,or,is this just an emotional venture?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 min Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min BRAIN STORM 130,536
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 30 min turtle chin 4
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 36 min brer rabbitt 1,445
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 3,493
laptops 2 hr travis 3
New club in Barbourville? 2 hr Yea right 46
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 11 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000