'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
72,961 - 72,980 of 150,268 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81763
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite Liar!
yes, you are correct, Hussein oblamer is a hypocrite liar, he said he would remove troops and he has not done so, hasn't closed Guantamino either like he said, hasn't reduced spending like he said, but he has played hundreds of rounds of golf though, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81764
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Oh, by the way, not to be nit picky or anything, just a friendly note about your spelling, your post name is spelled wrong, it is spelled 'Constipation Party',

ROTFL,
LOLOL
LOLOL,
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81765
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, you are correct, Hussein oblamer is a hypocrite liar, he said he would remove troops and he has not done so, hasn't closed Guantamino either like he said, hasn't reduced spending like he said, but he has played hundreds of rounds of golf though, baaaaaaaaa
Garbage!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81766
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So voter fraud is how you Repubs explain the lost of 4 out of the last 6 elections? You Repubs are so funny. You don't think it could be the Repub ideas do you? hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
repubs still control congress and 30 states, that sounds like a majority to me, unless you give Hussein oblamer more power in your own mind, even then, voter fraud doesn't count,

baaaaaaaa

oh, as a tip, you really shouldn't drink the bong water, not healthy - look what it did to joe biden, LOLOL,

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81767
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dems are retards wrote:
Time for a reminder!
John Smith, an Americian started the day early having set his alarm clock for 6 AM (MADE IN JAPAN)
While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG)
He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), his
designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes
(MADE IN KOREA)
After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet
(MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator
(MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today.
After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia ) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.
At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his DELL Computer (made in MALAYSIA),
John decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL ), poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE ) and turned on his TV
(MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AMERICA
AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT
MADE IN KENYA
Almost all the items in your list have one thing in common. They once were made here in America. The change happened when the millionaire and billionaire CEOs of these companies decided for the purpose of GREED to close 27,000 American factories laying off 5.5 million workers. They shipped all the jobs away to pay slaves wages of .30 cents an hour. The same people that did this to America are the ones your Repub party fights so hard for to protect from taxes.
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81768
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dems are retards wrote:
Oh, by the way, not to be nit picky or anything, just a friendly note about your spelling, your post name is spelled wrong, it is spelled 'Constipation Party',
ROTFL,
LOLOL
LOLOL,
Garbage!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81769
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Almost all the items in your list have one thing in common. They once were made here in America. The change happened when the millionaire and billionaire CEOs of these companies decided for the purpose of GREED to close 27,000 American factories laying off 5.5 million workers. They shipped all the jobs away to pay slaves wages of .30 cents an hour. The same people that did this to America are the ones your Repub party fights so hard for to protect from taxes.
oh my gosh, you just uncovered a massive conspiracy, seems to me that all those jobs shipped overseas where when democraps controlled congress, the laws were created in congress - which historically has been democrap, companies going overseas is to reduce costs which are the result of union democrap thuggery and excessive taxes to pay for buying votes, right to work is the result and economic collapse is the consequence of too many taxes paying for too many freebies, now we gonna have neither, baaaaaaaaa
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81771
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I hope Steve Beshear defeats Rand Paul before this problem gets much worse all the time!:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81772
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I hope you figure out that drugs is not the answer
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81773
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dems are retards wrote:
I hope you figure out that drugs is not the answer
Another sheeple!
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81775
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If Rand Paul runs for president then Steve Beshear runs for president as well in 2016! Rand Paul will be unable to escape the wrath from all of the Ron Paul supporters out there at all! Steve Beshear will defeat Rand Paul as either president or as senator! One way or another!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81776
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my gosh, you just uncovered a massive conspiracy, seems to me that all those jobs shipped overseas where when democraps controlled congress, the laws were created in congress - which historically has been democrap, companies going overseas is to reduce costs which are the result of union democrap thuggery and excessive taxes to pay for buying votes, right to work is the result and economic collapse is the consequence of too many taxes paying for too many freebies, now we gonna have neither, baaaaaaaaa
The largest growth of the middle class America occurred in the 1950s and 1960s when the tax rates were three times what they are today on the top 1%. So your tax argument is debunked. The pay of union workers not only made it possible for the US to have a middle class but others working non-union jobs pay were based on union pay. Any graph or chart shows as the middle class declined so did the unions. Any chart also shows as middle class workers pay declined the CEO pay increased. 30 years ago the average CEO made 23 times that of a worker today they make almost 400 times as much.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81777
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

your obsession with Rand Paul is apparent, why don't you start a thread about it and maybe those who care will join, otherwise go baaaaaaaaaaa yourself,
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81778
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I hope Steve Beshear defeats Rand Paul! "If you don't hold your feet to the fire then everybody gets burned!":
--Jesse Ventura and Others--
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81779
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The largest growth of the middle class America occurred in the 1950s and 1960s when the tax rates were three times what they are today on the top 1%. So your tax argument is debunked. The pay of union workers not only made it possible for the US to have a middle class but others working non-union jobs pay were based on union pay. Any graph or chart shows as the middle class declined so did the unions. Any chart also shows as middle class workers pay declined the CEO pay increased. 30 years ago the average CEO made 23 times that of a worker today they make almost 400 times as much.
lol, if the unions are so smart then how come they lost most of their jobs, I thought UAW was in team work with GM, Ford and Chrysler, isn't that what they have been saying for decades, autoworkers worked 12 and 14 hours per day in the 1950s and 1960s, and you call that building the middle class in support of unions,

unions got what they deserved, now Michigan - the strongest union state in the country is a right to work state, LOLOL, greed - yes, from the unions, they destroyed themselves - just like the libotard traitors they live for have destroyed this country - take take take, give nothing back, glad to see this happen - UAW is nothing but mafia anyway - now funny to see them go waaaaaaaaaa and baaaaaaaaa all the way home,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81780
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sheeple!
baaaaaaa to you too libboy,
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81781
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dems are retards wrote:
your obsession with Rand Paul is apparent, why don't you start a thread about it and maybe those who care will join, otherwise go baaaaaaaaaaa yourself,
Because I wanted Steve Beshear to win so badly against Rand Paul so that we can send a message to the banksters and to Israel out there that we are NOT playing your stinking games anymore! Zionist Globalist Establishment Agenda will collapse and be destroyed completely! One way or another!
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81782
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaa to you too libboy,
Garbage!
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81783
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, if the unions are so smart then how come they lost most of their jobs, I thought UAW was in team work with GM, Ford and Chrysler, isn't that what they have been saying for decades, autoworkers worked 12 and 14 hours per day in the 1950s and 1960s, and you call that building the middle class in support of unions,
unions got what they deserved, now Michigan - the strongest union state in the country is a right to work state, LOLOL, greed - yes, from the unions, they destroyed themselves - just like the libotard traitors they live for have destroyed this country - take take take, give nothing back, glad to see this happen - UAW is nothing but mafia anyway - now funny to see them go waaaaaaaaaa and baaaaaaaaa all the way home,
NOT just the unions! The politicians have destroyed everything else and everyone else as well!
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81784
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

dems are retards wrote:
I hope you figure out that drugs is not the answer
Legalizing drugs will help solve all of the problems!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Khatru 130,316
compter parts 1 hr travis 1
laptops 1 hr travis 1
Charmaine 4 hr wow 4
Churches 4 hr Neighbor 6
Need Prayer 4 hr Neighbor 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr well 16,127

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••