'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259229 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Syl

Ashland, KY

#81860 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
We gonna be diarmed ?!?
Read my post again. I said DIS ARMED. Means taking all guns he can. Obama won't be satisfied till all guns are out of our hands, especially hands guns because they are the ones used to kill and rob more than any other.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81861 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler's police used to go house to house and drag people out of their homes and their families never heard of them again. Same could happen here, and probably will not long after we are disarmed.
We will never be disarmed.
OZombies

United States

#81862 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I had two doctors that have given up their private practice to go into diff fields since Obama Care. One did not explain to me, but the other one said if she couldn't help people then there was no use for her to stay in this field. I hear of other Dr's retiring and one I know and two of his partners are going to another country to open up their own private practice. Good by, Good compendent health care.
University Dr's I'm going too, are very upset. Government is going to order you how to treat your patients. Some going to retire just because of that. But, what about people that can't afford private insurance and most can't. You're doomed.

This is very very serious. What kind of bull crap is that, can't see doctor of your choice. This is one of the freedoms taken away from you! What's next!

By the way, did Obama said...we are going to have same care as the government employees? Are they on HMO care too? Frkng lying bastard!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#81863 Feb 20, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
DHS is training for fire fights with life size targets of women and children! Armed targets like that will lessen their inhibitions against shooting average Americans! I saw at least one target was a pregnant caucasian!
What if they used a pregnant Latino, or Black women?
Would that create a stir at Lame Stream Media HQ?
You are right. They wouldn't be doing this if they weren't anticipating the real thing.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81864 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler's police used to go house to house and drag people out of their homes and their families never heard of them again. Same could happen here, and probably will not long after we are disarmed.
Hitler's police were attacking unarmed people, we are far from being unarmed and unlike the people of Europe, we are not afraid to use our weapons on an intrusive government.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#81865 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again. I said DIS ARMED. Means taking all guns he can. Obama won't be satisfied till all guns are out of our hands, especially hands guns because they are the ones used to kill and rob more than any other.
Sorry my bad. DISarmed.
Is that the same as DEarmed? like REarmed.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81866 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler's police used to go house to house and drag people out of their homes and their families never heard of them again. Same could happen here, and probably will not long after we are disarmed.
Be afraid, Be very, very afraid. Yes, Obama and the Congress and the Senate and the Supreme Court are just on the verge of passing the Drag You Out of the House Law.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#81867 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again. I said DIS ARMED. Means taking all guns he can. Obama won't be satisfied till all guns are out of our hands, especially hands guns because they are the ones used to kill and rob more than any other.
Just messing witcha. Pay me no mind.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#81869 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid, Be very, very afraid. Yes, Obama and the Congress and the Senate and the Supreme Court are just on the verge of passing the Drag You Out of the House Law.
Ted Cruz (TX)– This Guy Scares The Hell Out of Liberals…

However, with such fear will come a massive onslaught of attacks against him by the progressive left and the institutional media.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/2...

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#81870 Feb 20, 2013
Washington - McCain: Hagel Not Qualified But Let Vote Go On
http://www.vosizneias.com/124411/2013/02/17/w...

Despite Controversy, Hagel’s Archives Sealed Shut
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/despite-c...

Can somebody explain these to me?

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#81871 Feb 20, 2013
Syl ... come baaaaack ... wherever you are. Me sorry!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81872 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid, Be very, very afraid. Yes, Obama and the Congress and the Senate and the Supreme Court are just on the verge of passing the Drag You Out of the House Law.
LMAO!!! Let the party begin!

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#81873 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
No more hesitation.
Man, is that what that's about?
That's what the training system is called!

http://www.americanclarion.com/17543/2013/02/...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81875 Feb 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Today, I talk to Pulmonary Therapist and she told me Horror Stories with Obama Care...if you don't have private insurance, you must go on HMO government care. She has patients, coming to her hospital and second time HMO doesn't want to pay and send you home. If you have serious injury and it is expensive test, they're NOT going to pay for. Hospital just stabilize you and send you home. She said, I have patients dying or sent to government facility care and good luck to you.
This is in CA...she doesn't know for other states.
Sept.1st of this year you have to sign in for HMO, you have NO choice. She said, I'm doing everything I can to help my patients ...
What can you do? This is worse than Europe? For the love off God, what can people do now!
Why people don't understand how serious this really is? Obama Care is the worst thing that can ever happen to this country! You're restructured to see doctor of your choice.
IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA AND THIS HAPPENS TO YOU...think, how bad you screwed up when you voted for that lying BASTARD!
Okay. If you didn't have insurance and went into the hospital or Doctor's office YOU would have a bill to pay. So you are saying having insurance is not as good as NOT having insurance? Your Doctor prefers patients NOT to have insurance? Medicare does the exact SAME as a HMO insurance does. It will not pay for readmitting of same illness within 30 days of first occurrence.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81876 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my bad. DISarmed.
Is that the same as DEarmed? like REarmed.
Your humor was obsolete yesterday, today it's just stupid.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81877 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz (TX)– This Guy Scares The Hell Out of Liberals…
However, with such fear will come a massive onslaught of attacks against him by the progressive left and the institutional media.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/2...
I wouldn't say he scares voters, more like they find him revolting like Beck and Rush. He's just one more Frightwing that helps win elections for Democrats.
obamatized

London, KY

#81878 Feb 20, 2013
what i find revolting is the kenyan on tv lying like a dog trying to blame republicans for his failure

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#81879 Feb 20, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the training system is called!
http://www.americanclarion.com/17543/2013/02/...
Thamks :)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81880 Feb 20, 2013
obamatized wrote:
what i find revolting is the kenyan on tv lying like a dog trying to blame republicans for his failure
Kenyan, lying, failure and a dog. Thank you for the help come 2014 to ensure more Democratic victories with your hate speech and vague innuendos about the President.
OZombies

United States

#81881 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. If you didn't have insurance and went into the hospital or Doctor's office YOU would have a bill to pay. So you are saying having insurance is not as good as NOT having insurance? Your Doctor prefers patients NOT to have insurance? Medicare does the exact SAME as a HMO insurance does. It will not pay for readmitting of same illness within 30 days of first occurrence.
Insurance per month is about $500.00 and 20% after plus deductible if you go to hospital. How many can afford it? HMO is mandatory as of Sept 1st if you don't have private insurance. HMO is really really bad. NO, you can't compare Medicare and HMO...forget readmitting...talking about treatment and not be able to see doctors outside of HMO...get it, you're doctor's wife, you should know better than that! Right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Artemus Bridge 1 hr nice 9
Heidrick 1 hr Fox 19
Alvin Hubbard 2 hr info 8
Update about Wilderness Rec Area... 2 hr Quantummist 1
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 2 hr Greyskull 75
Maxine Patterson, Becky Grubb 3 hr Quantummist 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr -Glinda- 1,476
New business 10 hr Henny Penny 8
Body Found Mon mike 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages