'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81776 Feb 20, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my gosh, you just uncovered a massive conspiracy, seems to me that all those jobs shipped overseas where when democraps controlled congress, the laws were created in congress - which historically has been democrap, companies going overseas is to reduce costs which are the result of union democrap thuggery and excessive taxes to pay for buying votes, right to work is the result and economic collapse is the consequence of too many taxes paying for too many freebies, now we gonna have neither, baaaaaaaaa
The largest growth of the middle class America occurred in the 1950s and 1960s when the tax rates were three times what they are today on the top 1%. So your tax argument is debunked. The pay of union workers not only made it possible for the US to have a middle class but others working non-union jobs pay were based on union pay. Any graph or chart shows as the middle class declined so did the unions. Any chart also shows as middle class workers pay declined the CEO pay increased. 30 years ago the average CEO made 23 times that of a worker today they make almost 400 times as much.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81777 Feb 20, 2013
your obsession with Rand Paul is apparent, why don't you start a thread about it and maybe those who care will join, otherwise go baaaaaaaaaaa yourself,
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

#81778 Feb 20, 2013
I hope Steve Beshear defeats Rand Paul! "If you don't hold your feet to the fire then everybody gets burned!":
--Jesse Ventura and Others--
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81779 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The largest growth of the middle class America occurred in the 1950s and 1960s when the tax rates were three times what they are today on the top 1%. So your tax argument is debunked. The pay of union workers not only made it possible for the US to have a middle class but others working non-union jobs pay were based on union pay. Any graph or chart shows as the middle class declined so did the unions. Any chart also shows as middle class workers pay declined the CEO pay increased. 30 years ago the average CEO made 23 times that of a worker today they make almost 400 times as much.
lol, if the unions are so smart then how come they lost most of their jobs, I thought UAW was in team work with GM, Ford and Chrysler, isn't that what they have been saying for decades, autoworkers worked 12 and 14 hours per day in the 1950s and 1960s, and you call that building the middle class in support of unions,

unions got what they deserved, now Michigan - the strongest union state in the country is a right to work state, LOLOL, greed - yes, from the unions, they destroyed themselves - just like the libotard traitors they live for have destroyed this country - take take take, give nothing back, glad to see this happen - UAW is nothing but mafia anyway - now funny to see them go waaaaaaaaaa and baaaaaaaaa all the way home,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81780 Feb 20, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sheeple!
baaaaaaa to you too libboy,
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

#81781 Feb 20, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
your obsession with Rand Paul is apparent, why don't you start a thread about it and maybe those who care will join, otherwise go baaaaaaaaaaa yourself,
Because I wanted Steve Beshear to win so badly against Rand Paul so that we can send a message to the banksters and to Israel out there that we are NOT playing your stinking games anymore! Zionist Globalist Establishment Agenda will collapse and be destroyed completely! One way or another!
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

#81782 Feb 20, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaa to you too libboy,
Garbage!
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

#81783 Feb 20, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, if the unions are so smart then how come they lost most of their jobs, I thought UAW was in team work with GM, Ford and Chrysler, isn't that what they have been saying for decades, autoworkers worked 12 and 14 hours per day in the 1950s and 1960s, and you call that building the middle class in support of unions,
unions got what they deserved, now Michigan - the strongest union state in the country is a right to work state, LOLOL, greed - yes, from the unions, they destroyed themselves - just like the libotard traitors they live for have destroyed this country - take take take, give nothing back, glad to see this happen - UAW is nothing but mafia anyway - now funny to see them go waaaaaaaaaa and baaaaaaaaa all the way home,
NOT just the unions! The politicians have destroyed everything else and everyone else as well!
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

#81784 Feb 20, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
I hope you figure out that drugs is not the answer
Legalizing drugs will help solve all of the problems!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81785 Feb 20, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job you deadbeat lowlife pos.
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

#81786 Feb 20, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Because Rand Paul is a threat to our country and our economy as well!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81787 Feb 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you deadbeat lowlife pos.
don't need a job when oblamer is in the w.h., haven't you figured that out yet? baaaaaaaa, I mean, cluk cluk cluk
JDC

El Paso, TX

#81788 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Legalizing drugs will help solve all of the problems!
And the drug war is a resounding success, just like alcohol prohibition was.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81789 Feb 20, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
don't need a job when oblamer is in the w.h., haven't you figured that out yet? baaaaaaaa, I mean, cluk cluk cluk
You have never worked a Day in your sorry little life.
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

#81790 Feb 20, 2013
JDC wrote:
<quoted text>
And the drug war is a resounding success, just like alcohol prohibition was.
LIAR! It failed miserably!
screw the unions

Glasgow, KY

#81791 Feb 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Almost all the items in your list have one thing in common. They once were made here in America. The change happened when the millionaire and billionaire CEOs of these companies decided for the purpose of GREED to close 27,000 American factories laying off 5.5 million workers. They shipped all the jobs away to pay slaves wages of .30 cents an hour. The same people that did this to America are the ones your Repub party fights so hard for to protect from taxes.
Yep who sent those jobs overseas. CLINTON DUMBASS
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81792 Feb 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have never worked a Day in your sorry little life.
didn't need to, democraps took care of everything, free housing, free food stamps, free oblamer phones, free medical, free education, all I need to do is go baaaaaa when ever they speak,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81793 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
LIAR! It failed miserably!
Who started the Drug War Stupid?

Reagan, another Republican failure.
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

#81795 Feb 20, 2013
Rand Paul must be stopped at all costs!
Constitution Party

Ely, NV

#81796 Feb 20, 2013
George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Karl Rove, Mitt Romney and Rand Paul!

These men must be held accountable and prosecuted under the full extent of the law!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 131,429
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 9 min Open to the public 1
Darren k west coincides defeat. With Bahamas ... 22 min Be proud 11
We need Mike Warren 39 min Mikes W 25
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr Mikes the man 56
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 1 hr Well 40
Proud of heather carnes 3 hr BFF 1
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 8 hr wondering 4
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search