'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,646)

Showing posts 72,901 - 72,920 of146,053
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Dems ONLY called Bush dumb or stupid. That pretty much summed it all up. Mainly started in 2003 when he sent troops out to look for WMDs and ended with the second worst financial melt down in US history 2008.
The first melt down being during Obama's term.
screw the unions

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
This people here supporting Obama are most welfare and food stamp recipients and they can't
do for themselves more than that...for them Obama is perfect, unless he gets some benefits away...what is going to happen with Obamacare taxation kicks in? Checks are smaller since the 1st of the year. Obama the liar increased taxes on 77% of the people, but if you don't have a job, then you don't care LOSERS!
Thats 77% of the working people, Only 52% of the people work the rest draw welfare and food stamps.
mr topicx

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

“We have a president who lies to the American people about paying your fair share,”

Meanwhile all the people who march in and out of the White House, like Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, apparently pay no income tax.

Even though Facebook reported $1.1 billion in pre-tax profits in 2012, it will pay zero in federal and state taxes.

It's even getting a federal tax refund of $429 million!

But they're not alone.

GE gets the same treatment, as I've been telling you for years.

There are other companies, too, like Bank of America.

It's good to be a liberal and be invited to the White House.

It's good to talk about paying your fair share -- then not paying it!

Michael Savage . com
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know most on here are on welfare that support Obama? I've talk to a Doctor many times about ObamaCare. I've been married to a Doctor for many years.
People here supporting Obama...don't care which way the country is going...why is that? If you are on welfare you don't care about anything. For you is enough. 47 million Americans on food stamps.
By the way if you're married to a doctor for many years, than you should know ...by the 1st of this year Obama care is going to be fully implemented.
If you don't have private insurance, you're going to chose HMO or the government is going to chose plan for you. You must and you can see only doctors under that plan. Doesn't matter how many years you're married to a doctor? Obama care is going to be implemented by Jan.1st 2014
Government will send letter to everyone in April.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

that that idiot tab(injudgement) , just wasting time explaining anything to that idiot
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

This copied from another poster:

"I read a story one time about a woman with a baby in her arms and was pregnant again, asking the doc for an abortion. He told her, why don't we just kill the child you have now and that will give you time to prepare for the next one. She became very upset. The doctor said,'hey, what's the difference, either way you're killing a child'."
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

These men support your right to bear arms:

Washington
Jefferson
Madison
Hamilton

These men oppost it:

Hitler
Castro
Stalin'Amin
Lenin
Obama

WHO DO YOU TRUST??
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Just not true. Anyone can private pay any Doctor.
Are you drunk or high on something? How can you afford to pay for a doctor? If you are on Medicare/Medical, you MUST take HMO, you have NO choice. If you don't, you have 3 months, government is going to find HMO plan for you!
Private insurance or pay penalty ...

For old, poor, disabled, retirees, HMO...most people can't afford private insurance ...YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! Get it?

Again, the letter is going to be sent in April.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

hey libs, does this concern you? I didn't think so, just as long as they have problems because they are too big to succeed,

I wonder if this is an indication of things to come,

Article:
Walmart executives warn February sales are 'total disaster'

WalMart has approximately
- 2 million employees
- 36 million $ spent at their stores every hour
- 100 million customers every week
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

How long has the Kentucky senate debate been over?

You people need a life.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Conservative Libertarian NOT a Liberal!
first three letters in the word libertarian, L I B
first five letters in the word libertarian, L I B E R
all we need to do now is just call you AL, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you Syl. I wasn't talking to you specifically but hey if the shoe fits. I finished one career and work part time and volunteer several days a week. It beats sitting 24/7 on several topix threads being as vile as you can be with several different names for years doing absolutely nothing constructive to help your fellow man. Makes a true repuke. Thanks to the Democrats I may be able to keep that pension and one day collect SS. If you repukes have nothing better to do than trash your fellow Americans because they don't believe as you do then by all means join the rest of the idiots on here. Speaks volumes of your character too. Didn't you ever see that bumper sticker in 08:
Democrats - Republicans
Opponents Not Enemies
Keep crying repukes...changes nothing. The MAJORITY of Americans voted the President in not once, but twice. Get use to it. Repukes lost touch with citizens and only care about themselves and their big donors proven time after time. Cry for the next election too. I think we will elect the first woman President and the USA/World's Most Admired Woman for 17 years in a row. Scares you repukes don't it. haha
HILLARY 2016
oh my gosh, we are shaking in our boots, hillary is soooo admired,

libotard math only exists in fantasy land, oblamer got between 25% and 28% of the vote, thats a majority?

2012 Election:
207,643,594 eligible voters in the U.S
65,899,557 votes for oblamer

Equals 31% of the vote.

Consider that oblamer received 131 - 141% of the vote in multiple counties in the U.S. where voter fraud is rampid, and the votes from illegal aliens, oblamer receives an estimated 25% to 28% of the vote, now libotard, how does that relate to the MAJORITY? baaaaaaaaaaa,

you can't even lie effectively, you need to watch oblamer and clinton for 300 hours straight, they you will pick up the techniques to become an effective liar,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do yourself a favor and stop the repetitious onslaught.
Your ignorance is showing.
The same could easily be said for practically everyone here. Why single one out?
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a brain.
One that works.
Women shouldnt even be allowed to comment here.
yep yep

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Hillary the next president for 8 yrs.their no body that can beat her.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my gosh, we are shaking in our boots, hillary is soooo admired,
libotard math only exists in fantasy land, oblamer got between 25% and 28% of the vote, thats a majority?
2012 Election:
207,643,594 eligible voters in the U.S
65,899,557 votes for oblamer
Equals 31% of the vote.
Consider that oblamer received 131 - 141% of the vote in multiple counties in the U.S. where voter fraud is rampid, and the votes from illegal aliens, oblamer receives an estimated 25% to 28% of the vote, now libotard, how does that relate to the MAJORITY? baaaaaaaaaaa,
you can't even lie effectively, you need to watch oblamer and clinton for 300 hours straight, they you will pick up the techniques to become an effective liar,
Your numbers work after you add your Fox twist to it. eligible voters dont equal actual voters. No fraud has been shown. Your fraudulent claims are easily dismissed. You lick windows. Stay away from math.
hahaha

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

yep yep wrote:
Hillary the next president for 8 yrs.their no body that can beat her.
Hey there hot stuff..
carnevil no 9

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Hillary is just another cookie cutter liberal ,...
they are all the same ,.....
interchangeable progressive zombies ,
all flouting the same Marxist agenda
carnevil no 9

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

basically they are all what are commonly known as ' idiots ' by clear thinking people
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
that that idiot tab(injudgement), just wasting time explaining anything to that idiot
...must be drunk or smoking something ...married too a doctor my "foot" ... so clueless! How stupid, pay doctor and having surgery or hospital stay ...what, rob a bank to pay for all of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,901 - 72,920 of146,053
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 min dodo 81,563
Letecia runyun 35 min in the know 8
Stacy frost carnes 41 min realy 6
jon h 49 min polly 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 128,518
Orange water 1 hr Abc 1
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 1 hr worked there 7
•••
•••