'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81658 Feb 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are joking, right!!
Obama has ignored the Constitution since he has taken office.
As for the approval rating, again, are you joking? He has his sheeple and they could care less what he violates. If he said, die for me, they would line up from the Atlantic Coast to the Pacific Coast to obey him....they are the walking dead.
Of course, I am addressing a Conservative Libertine, hahahahahaha
Please list all the real Freedoms or Rights any American has lost since Jan. 2009.

Location hidden

#81659 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
I saw lightning fall from heaven
I saw smoke rise from hell
I saw words in prophecies
There the future did foretell
You need to call your Doctor and have those meds changed.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81660 Feb 19, 2013
A Democrat died and a friend went around collecting for a fund for his funeral. A woman was asked to donate Ten dollars.

"Ten dollars?" she said. "It takes only Ten dollars to bury a Democrat? Here's a hundred---go bury 10 of them.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81661 Feb 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked him thrice for facts on one question....still yet to reply.
he just likes to see himself in print.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81662 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Please list all the real Freedoms or Rights any American has lost since Jan. 2009.
Been there, done that, too tire of repeating facts that you are unable to decipher.

Please, help yourself, by all means back track the posts and guess what, they will be there.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81663 Feb 19, 2013
Obama, "I'll disarm my family when you disarm yours."

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
obamatized

London, KY

#81664 Feb 19, 2013
anybody else notice obozo and his minions trying to blame republicans for the sequester thats fixin to happen, this was obozos plan to extend the debt ceiling a year ago , now its the republicans fault as usual, the republicans should say this is what you wanted mr president now live with it and stop blowing smoke up the retards in this countrys ass for a change
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81665 Feb 19, 2013
3500 African Americans lynched from:
1882 to 1968=====86 years

3500 African Americans aborted:
every 72 hours====8750 in one week==454,000 in ONE year.

......and they say the Democrats really care for the minorities.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81666 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Please list all the real Freedoms or Rights any American has lost since Jan. 2009.
Health care for starters ...so many regulations? Do you know what does regulation does to a business? Why don't you go and research, Obama's regulations since he took office ...CA got over 370 regulations since Jan 1st of this year!

Letter to non insurance recipients is going out in April. If you don't have private insurance, you must be under HMO plan...you're not going to see your doctor. Only HMO doctors. You have no choice. This doctors work for government and are regulated by the government.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81667 Feb 19, 2013
A sign says: "Deport 12 million Republicans"

The response: "who do you think pays for your welfare and for all those government programs?"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81668 Feb 19, 2013
obamatized wrote:
anybody else notice obozo and his minions trying to blame republicans for the sequester thats fixin to happen, this was obozos plan to extend the debt ceiling a year ago , now its the republicans fault as usual, the republicans should say this is what you wanted mr president now live with it and stop blowing smoke up the retards in this countrys ass for a change
Yep, it all belongs to Obastard!
obamatized

London, KY

#81669 Feb 19, 2013
ill tell you what im waiting for, im waiting for obozo to take all the rich mans money and after its spent in about a week listen to these leftwingwhackadoodles to cry for em to earn that money again so they can steal it , who they gonna steal from once they break the rich guy
did u know

Martin, TN

#81670 Feb 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The decision of the Supreme Court will be released on Tuesday
Taitz has asked for expedited default judgment and post judgment discovery in this case out of fear that any records on hand at the Social Security office will be destroyed when George W. Bush-appointed Commissioner Michael Astrue leaves office in February.
Records that might have proven Obama’s Selective Service registration was a forgery were destroyed in 2009 after Bush-appointed Selective Service Director William Chatfield resigned, Taitz alleges.
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
What was the decision????
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#81671 Feb 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of clueless.
A libertine adheres himself to the Constitution, yet you don't have a clue what Obama is doing to it.
You are either a liar or a fraud or a simple minded liberal.
Either way, you are a loser.
What it/he is, is an Islamic! They try to gain members on this and many other American topix sites! They don't have the nerve to earn their 70 virgins, they get 1, 70 year old virgin! I notice they have judged poorly, for standing against anti-Zion trash, I say, Damn good job.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81672 Feb 19, 2013
Talk to doctors and nurses, many of the procedures going to be denied ...Physical therapy took big hit this year. Hospital equipment going to be taxed. Many jobs lost because of it. Obama is pushing everyone on government assistance, that way it's easy to control us. To work hard and to make something of yourself it's bad this days. You are bad person ... that's Obama for you.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#81673 Feb 19, 2013
How do you people function? So much disrespect it's beyond belief. You hate democrats and yet how many family members do you have that are democrats?
How many people do you know, and speak to, or work with everyday that are democrats?

I'll tell you a reality! You will obey every law thats
past, or you go to jail! THAT'S THE FACT JACK!
Now be good little Americans, and stop the hate!
good grief!

BTW..How do you live in constant fear, it's disturbing!
To the MAX!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81674 Feb 19, 2013
This people here supporting Obama are most welfare and food stamp recipients and they can't
do for themselves more than that...for them Obama is perfect, unless he gets some benefits away...what is going to happen with Obamacare taxation kicks in? Checks are smaller since the 1st of the year. Obama the liar increased taxes on 77% of the people, but if you don't have a job, then you don't care LOSERS!

Location hidden

#81676 Feb 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that, too tire of repeating facts that you are unable to decipher.
Please, help yourself, by all means back track the posts and guess what, they will be there.
I remember the list but I asked for REAL lost not the BS you claim.

Location hidden

#81677 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Health care for starters ...so many regulations? Do you know what does regulation does to a business? Why don't you go and research, Obama's regulations since he took office ...CA got over 370 regulations since Jan 1st of this year!
Letter to non insurance recipients is going out in April. If you don't have private insurance, you must be under HMO plan...you're not going to see your doctor. Only HMO doctors. You have no choice. This doctors work for government and are regulated by the government.
Just not true. Anyone can private pay any Doctor.
obamatized

London, KY

#81678 Feb 19, 2013
isnt it amazing when a republican says the same things about a democrat president that democrats said about a republican president for eight years, now its hatred, tsk tsk tsk, what goes around comes around, respect is earned not handed out like candy at halloween, nothing this kenyan has done earns respect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min NG Duet 5,679
What happened at Stinking Creek? 15 min vivian 96
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 19 min meeeee 12
kC principal injured 23 min what happened 9
how is moms cooking ? 32 min sad 6
tiffany jackson 42 min Tats are hot 11
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 50 min Voter 26,287
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 58 min saw it 22
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 16 hr record 10
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info