'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,637)

Showing posts 72,721 - 72,740 of144,841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
How many of you Frightwing Repubs have posted on here about Obama hating Israel and not caring about Israel??????????
Here you go haters. So much for your lies.
JERUSALEM — Israel will award President Barack Obama the country’s Presidential Medal of Distinction during his upcoming visit.
Israeli President Shimon Peres’ office said Monday that Obama will be recognized for his “unique and significant contribution to strengthening the State of Israel and the security of its citizens.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
ROTFL, you actually think the Israeli government respects oblamer, after going behind their back on matters of security, for funding their worst enemies and giving tanks and fighter aircraft to the mooslum sisterhood, for bowing to their enemies? you libotards cannot see anything deeper than the surface of your television screen, for that I give you a five star baaaaaaaaaa, the Israelis are playing to his enormous ego, they are feeding his narcissim and playing him for the fool he has played you libotards for,

lolol, I am stunned that you guys even know how to communicate, especially with something like a keyboard, this is a trick and in time it will be apparent, but, when it is all you libotards will do is deny it, baaaaaaaaaa, lolol, I suspose the nobel peace prize was earned as well, for community service! LOLOL,
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
How many of you Frightwing Repubs have posted on here about Obama hating Israel and not caring about Israel??????????
Here you go haters. So much for your lies.
JERUSALEM — Israel will award President Barack Obama the country’s Presidential Medal of Distinction during his upcoming visit.
Israeli President Shimon Peres’ office said Monday that Obama will be recognized for his “unique and significant contribution to strengthening the State of Israel and the security of its citizens.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Yeah and you ObaMORONS are the same imbeciles that still brag about Obama getting the Nobel Peace prize as he kills innocent people with his secret drone attacks of people on his kill list. Just because he gets an award or honor doesn't really mean he deserves that award or honor, right? Even your dumb ass would have to admit that. That's about like Belafonte standing up before the NAACP and making racist remarks and getting rewarded for it

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

They say 3 percent of the people use 5 to 6 percent of their brain
97 percent use 3 percent and the rest goes down the drain
I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last dime
99 percent think we're 3 percent 100 percent of the time

64 percent of all the world's statistics are made up right there on the spot
82.4 percent of people believe 'em whether they're accurate statistics or not
I don't know what you believe but I do know there's no doubt
I need another double shot of something 90 proof
I got too much to think about

They say 92 percent of everything you learned in school was just bullshit you'll never need
84 percent of everything you got you bought to satisfy your greed
Because 90 percent of the world's population links possessions to success
Even though 80 percent of the wealthiest 1 percent of the population
Drinks to an alarming excess
More money, more stress

84 percent of all statisticians truly hate their jobs
They say the average bank robber lives within say about 20 miles of the bank that he robs
There's this little bank not far from here I've been watching now for a while
Lately all I can think about's how bad I wanna go out in style

I got too much to think about!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

The Best Way To Rob A Politician Is To Own One (Through Bribery And Threats)! Yup! It happen to Rand Paul! A Similar Title To A Book Written By William K. Black "The Best Way To Rob A Bank Is To Own One"!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and you ObaMORONS are the same imbeciles that still brag about Obama getting the Nobel Peace prize as he kills innocent people with his secret drone attacks of people on his kill list. Just because he gets an award or honor doesn't really mean he deserves that award or honor, right? Even your dumb ass would have to admit that. That's about like Belafonte standing up before the NAACP and making racist remarks and getting rewarded for it
Both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are bought off and paid for by Goldman Sachs through their campaign contributions! Israel owns the banksters and the politicians as well!
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Got to leave for work now so you can continue to sit your lazy butts on topix 24/7 trashing the United (Divided) States of America's President while waiting for that crazy check. By all means show the world and the terrorist how disgusting you losers are. You should go do something constructive if you know what that means and make the world a better place, but instead you show your true colors of hate, racism, gloom and doom. Plan on whinning for the next 8 years or more teabagging losers...

HILLARY 2016
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
The Best Way To Rob A Politician Is To Own One (Through Bribery And Threats)! Yup! It happen to Rand Paul! A Similar Title To A Book Written By William K. Black "The Best Way To Rob A Bank Is To Own One"!
Just Rand Paul? Nobody else? lol
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be one of the biggest racist on this thread asswipe. I didn't care what color he was when I voted. I just knew he cared more about the American people than any sorry excuse for a candidate you repukes could muster up. He is not the first black President you idiot. He is mixed. Half black and half white. That is what bothers you most I suspect. You repukes should spend more time trying to find a good candidate (if you can find one in your desparate attempts) instead of bumping your gums whining for another four years. You people are pathetic, and you are about the worst on here. Now go baaaaaaaaaaaa like a good little faux box sheeple/lemming that you are. Don't forget to take your head meds space case.
just exactly how desperate are you to defend you racist blamer in chief, I give you a 4.9 on the 5.0 scale of libtardism, and everybody knows libs are racist, they kill more black babies than any other ideological culture on the planet,

this is actually pretty funny cuz the kenyan had absolutely no credentials but you voted for him anyway based on the historical significance of him being the first black president, now you libotards are saying he isn't black he is mixed, lolol, oh my gosh, what desperation, he's black, he's not, he's mixed, he's ?, wel if you look at the history books then he isn't even the first mixed president, there were five before him, ROTFL, and you can't even give him that credit,

man I love this forum, baaaaaaaaaa
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Canada is America's number one imported of oil Ding Bat. The US is EXPORTING more oil now than anytime in it's history of production. The top American oil companies are setting record breaking profits.
Keystone, you Ding Bat...U.S. buying oil from Canada...why NOT? What are you talking about? Obama doesn't want to buy oil from Canada...you believe every BULL CRAP Obama is feeding you!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama should go bird hunting with Dick Cheney!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Rand Paul? Nobody else? lol
Rand Paul got bought off by the banksters and Israel as well!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be one of the biggest racist on this thread asswipe. I didn't care what color he was when I voted. I just knew he cared more about the American people than any sorry excuse for a candidate you repukes could muster up. He is not the first black President you idiot. He is mixed. Half black and half white. That is what bothers you most I suspect. You repukes should spend more time trying to find a good candidate (if you can find one in your desparate attempts) instead of bumping your gums whining for another four years. You people are pathetic, and you are about the worst on here. Now go baaaaaaaaaaaa like a good little faux box sheeple/lemming that you are. Don't forget to take your head meds space case.
Was Obama racist when he jumped the gun and called the white cop racist because he arrested his black professor friend? Was Harry Belafonte racist when he blamed black on black violence on law abiding white gun owners? Seems you are pretty biased when it comes to evaluating racists. Half the democrat party accused the Tea Party members of being racists just because they knew Obama's dumb ass masses would believe anything you dems told them to believe. But when cornered and the people demanded that the dems prove what they were saying was true...all the accusers disappeared and the Tea Party accusations became one more thing on the list of things of which democrats do not speak of anymore.

Your justifications and rationalizations are 4th grade playground tactics...at best.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, ignore this anti-American left wing marxist traitor, it has no integrity whatsoever, it is more interested in killing babies because being a slut is more important to them than raising a child, you are a true American and have not only my respect but that of others on this forum, America was founded by everything opposite of what these freeloading parasities stand for, making light of what the serbs endured is no different than this sodomite praising what the nazis did, you have integrity, this maggot libotard has none,
Thank you dems...I'm so proud to have support from people like you, A/L and others...you're, what America is all about. REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS!
I will stand by people like you guys any time!
God bless!
<3
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
just exactly how desperate are you to defend you racist blamer in chief, I give you a 4.9 on the 5.0 scale of libtardism, and everybody knows libs are racist, they kill more black babies than any other ideological culture on the planet,
this is actually pretty funny cuz the kenyan had absolutely no credentials but you voted for him anyway based on the historical significance of him being the first black president, now you libotards are saying he isn't black he is mixed, lolol, oh my gosh, what desperation, he's black, he's not, he's mixed, he's ?, wel if you look at the history books then he isn't even the first mixed president, there were five before him, ROTFL, and you can't even give him that credit,
man I love this forum, baaaaaaaaaa
One more thing before I leave you to your goat/sheep grazing. Learn to read properly, nowhere does it say in my post he was the FIRST mixed President either dingbat. I don't have to defend him to you or anyone else. I guess his SECOND term says it all. Blacks, whites, hispanics, women, seemed to have chosen him over your candidate for the second time so who's party looks racist? hahaha You are a demented racist and everyone on here can see it. You prove it every post. Why don't you find some new material, that birther crap is irrelevant and stale. I bet you do love this forum, you can be a racist, talk nonsense, and baaaaaaaaa like a sheep all day. Just don't forget to change your depends and take your meds sicko. Enjoy your dark little world loser.
Be back for some laughs later.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Racism is a pigment of your imagination,
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you dems...I'm so proud to have support from people like you, A/L and others...you're, what America is all about. REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS!
I will stand by people like you guys any time!
God bless!
<3
You should invite them to a tea party. hahaha Real racist baggers are all you are.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are bought off and paid for by Goldman Sachs through their campaign contributions! Israel owns the banksters and the politicians as well!
Of course they are! I know this but most ObaMORONS refuse to believe it. They are all crooked as hell because they have been allowed to get away with it. They only do to we the people what we allow them to do. The republicans were the lesser of two evils in the last 2 elections but that's not to say we wouldn't have been screwed also if a republican would have been elected. Obama took it to a new level at warp speed because he knew his little monsters wouldn't dare bite the hand that now force feeds them and their families.

When people sit back and do nothing that is the break the crooked politicians are looking for and we are there 150%. Obama is aware of this. Obama is taking full advantage of the united we stand divided we fall strategy. Never let a crisis go to waste. It's pretty sad when rappers and actors are making decisions and gathering support and raising money for the very people who are screwing the working class. What the hell does Eva Longoria know about poverty and unemployment and what women go through on a daily basis in this country? She takes exotic vacations and screws ballplayers. Obama used her because she's Hispanic, a woman and Hollywood royalty and it worked. He used P Diddy's popularity the first time around. People I work with actually admitted they voted for Obama for one reason...P Diddy said it was cool to do so. And we wonder why we are circling the sewer hole at Obama warp speed.

Obama makes me miss Bush and until Obama came along I thought Bush was the worst president ever. Well, Carter was actually the worst president ever but Bush wasn't too far behind. Then along came the democrats messiah and he blew Carter and Bush out of the water.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing before I leave you to your goat/sheep grazing. Learn to read properly, nowhere does it say in my post he was the FIRST mixed President either dingbat. I don't have to defend him to you or anyone else. I guess his SECOND term says it all. Blacks, whites, hispanics, women, seemed to have chosen him over your candidate for the second time so who's party looks racist? hahaha You are a demented racist and everyone on here can see it. You prove it every post. Why don't you find some new material, that birther crap is irrelevant and stale. I bet you do love this forum, you can be a racist, talk nonsense, and baaaaaaaaa like a sheep all day. Just don't forget to change your depends and take your meds sicko. Enjoy your dark little world loser.
You ain't gone yet? Better hurry up before you are late for work. Those french fries and hamburgers aren't going to jump on those trays by themselves! Get a move on, Mac Daddy!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are wrong again, just how many times can you be wrong before you walk off a cliff or something like that, I actually believe Hussein Oblamer was born in Hawaii, so tell me another lie to justify your retardation that I am a birther, and I am a minority so tell me another lie there too libotard, and oblamer received 9 million less votes in 2012 than in 2008, subtract the voter fraud and the illegal vote from 'undocumented' aliens that the DNC bought votes from by promsising things it is impossible to deliver on, oblamer actually received less votes from legitimate American votes than his opponent did, baaaaaaa, but I guess that doesn't count now does it because libotards don't understand math, only television, LOLOL

lol, you tards really make my day much more entertaining, baaaaaaaaaaa
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

The Tea Party Movement was created by Ron Paul and all of his supporters until the establishment which got paid off by the banksters and Israel came in here and hijacked the Tea Party Movement thanks to the Republican Party which it was hijacked by the banksters and Israel as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,721 - 72,740 of144,841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barbie Carpenter 7 min really 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Crock 127,942
Going to be rich in a day or two.. 1 hr Truthful 3
Who wrecked out route 6 2 hr Stick 3
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 4 hr bam 12
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 4 hr Fillus 382
Richard and Sarah hicks 5 hr seriously 20
KC Basketball Coach 6 hr Whatever 54
•••