'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#81486 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you dems...I'm so proud to have support from people like you, A/L and others...you're, what America is all about. REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS!
I will stand by people like you guys any time!
God bless!
<3
You should invite them to a tea party. hahaha Real racist baggers are all you are.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#81487 Feb 19, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are bought off and paid for by Goldman Sachs through their campaign contributions! Israel owns the banksters and the politicians as well!
Of course they are! I know this but most ObaMORONS refuse to believe it. They are all crooked as hell because they have been allowed to get away with it. They only do to we the people what we allow them to do. The republicans were the lesser of two evils in the last 2 elections but that's not to say we wouldn't have been screwed also if a republican would have been elected. Obama took it to a new level at warp speed because he knew his little monsters wouldn't dare bite the hand that now force feeds them and their families.

When people sit back and do nothing that is the break the crooked politicians are looking for and we are there 150%. Obama is aware of this. Obama is taking full advantage of the united we stand divided we fall strategy. Never let a crisis go to waste. It's pretty sad when rappers and actors are making decisions and gathering support and raising money for the very people who are screwing the working class. What the hell does Eva Longoria know about poverty and unemployment and what women go through on a daily basis in this country? She takes exotic vacations and screws ballplayers. Obama used her because she's Hispanic, a woman and Hollywood royalty and it worked. He used P Diddy's popularity the first time around. People I work with actually admitted they voted for Obama for one reason...P Diddy said it was cool to do so. And we wonder why we are circling the sewer hole at Obama warp speed.

Obama makes me miss Bush and until Obama came along I thought Bush was the worst president ever. Well, Carter was actually the worst president ever but Bush wasn't too far behind. Then along came the democrats messiah and he blew Carter and Bush out of the water.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#81488 Feb 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing before I leave you to your goat/sheep grazing. Learn to read properly, nowhere does it say in my post he was the FIRST mixed President either dingbat. I don't have to defend him to you or anyone else. I guess his SECOND term says it all. Blacks, whites, hispanics, women, seemed to have chosen him over your candidate for the second time so who's party looks racist? hahaha You are a demented racist and everyone on here can see it. You prove it every post. Why don't you find some new material, that birther crap is irrelevant and stale. I bet you do love this forum, you can be a racist, talk nonsense, and baaaaaaaaa like a sheep all day. Just don't forget to change your depends and take your meds sicko. Enjoy your dark little world loser.
Be back for some laughs later.
You ain't gone yet? Better hurry up before you are late for work. Those french fries and hamburgers aren't going to jump on those trays by themselves! Get a move on, Mac Daddy!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81490 Feb 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing before I leave you to your goat/sheep grazing. Learn to read properly, nowhere does it say in my post he was the FIRST mixed President either dingbat. I don't have to defend him to you or anyone else. I guess his SECOND term says it all. Blacks, whites, hispanics, women, seemed to have chosen him over your candidate for the second time so who's party looks racist? hahaha You are a demented racist and everyone on here can see it. You prove it every post. Why don't you find some new material, that birther crap is irrelevant and stale. I bet you do love this forum, you can be a racist, talk nonsense, and baaaaaaaaa like a sheep all day. Just don't forget to change your depends and take your meds sicko. Enjoy your dark little world loser.
Be back for some laughs later.
LOL, you are wrong again, just how many times can you be wrong before you walk off a cliff or something like that, I actually believe Hussein Oblamer was born in Hawaii, so tell me another lie to justify your retardation that I am a birther, and I am a minority so tell me another lie there too libotard, and oblamer received 9 million less votes in 2012 than in 2008, subtract the voter fraud and the illegal vote from 'undocumented' aliens that the DNC bought votes from by promsising things it is impossible to deliver on, oblamer actually received less votes from legitimate American votes than his opponent did, baaaaaaa, but I guess that doesn't count now does it because libotards don't understand math, only television, LOLOL

lol, you tards really make my day much more entertaining, baaaaaaaaaaa
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81491 Feb 19, 2013
The Tea Party Movement was created by Ron Paul and all of his supporters until the establishment which got paid off by the banksters and Israel came in here and hijacked the Tea Party Movement thanks to the Republican Party which it was hijacked by the banksters and Israel as well!
obamatized

London, KY

#81492 Feb 19, 2013
ron pau7l didnt have a freaking thing to do with the tea party you dumbdumb, ron paul is a liberatarian dummy
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81493 Feb 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should invite them to a tea party. hahaha Real racist baggers are all you are.
You're clueless aren't you? Who is teaching BIGOTRY our government employees? YOU democRats ...should call you just RATS...that's what you are ...

You better look up what is SENSITIVITY TRAINING through USDA paying this racist pigs $200,000.00 our money to teach CULTURAL TRANSFORMATION and to chant ...
"PILGRIMS WERE ILLEGAL ALIENS "...but you can't call 20 million illegals today, ILLEGALS?

You have no room to talk ...
what

Glasgow, KY

#81494 Feb 19, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
The Tea Party Movement was created by Ron Paul and all of his supporters until the establishment which got paid off by the banksters and Israel came in here and hijacked the Tea Party Movement thanks to the Republican Party which it was hijacked by the banksters and Israel as well!
Oh my! Does your inside info tell you that Americans citizens were hijacked by corrupt democrats? George Soros and Nancy Pelosi ran this country the first four years and George Soros and Valerie Jerret run this country now. Obama plays golf. Michelle obsesses about Beyonce and goes on vacations. Business as usual in Washed-up-town USA.
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81495 Feb 19, 2013
obamatized wrote:
ron pau7l didnt have a freaking thing to do with the tea party you dumbdumb, ron paul is a liberatarian dummy
All of the Ron Paul supporters are voting for Steve Beshear instead of Rand Paul on the U.S. Senate Election in 2016!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81496 Feb 19, 2013
obamatized wrote:
Yes he did!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81497 Feb 19, 2013
David Lory VanDerBeek's message to Rand Paul and the Republican Party as well!:
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81498 Feb 19, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! Does your inside info tell you that Americans citizens were hijacked by corrupt democrats? George Soros and Nancy Pelosi ran this country the first four years and George Soros and Valerie Jerret run this country now. Obama plays golf. Michelle obsesses about Beyonce and goes on vacations. Business as usual in Washed-up-town USA.
Fool! I do NOT side with both political parties at all!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81499 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're clueless aren't you? Who is teaching BIGOTRY our government employees? YOU democRats ...should call you just RATS...that's what you are ...
You better look up what is SENSITIVITY TRAINING through USDA paying this racist pigs $200,000.00 our money to teach CULTURAL TRANSFORMATION and to chant ...
"PILGRIMS WERE ILLEGAL ALIENS "...but you can't call 20 million illegals today, ILLEGALS?
You have no room to talk ...
Read your history! Hypocrite Liar!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81500 Feb 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't gone yet? Better hurry up before you are late for work. Those french fries and hamburgers aren't going to jump on those trays by themselves! Get a move on, Mac Daddy!
I support the Constitution Party NOT the Republican Party!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81501 Feb 19, 2013
Say NO to Rand Paul and the Republican Party! Say YES to Steve Beshear and the Independent Leadership for U.S. Senate Election in 2016!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81502 Feb 19, 2013
David Lory VanDerBeek's message to all of the Ron Paul supporters out there!:
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81504 Feb 19, 2013
David Lory VanDerBeek's message to Brian Sandoval and the Republican Party as well!:
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81505 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation
"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."
Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...
It is NOT just the American people! It is the Electronic Voting Machines!
worse

Ashland, KY

#81509 Feb 19, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, ignore this anti-American left wing marxist traitor, it has no integrity whatsoever, it is more interested in killing babies because being a slut is more important to them than raising a child, you are a true American and have not only my respect but that of others on this forum, America was founded by everything opposite of what these freeloading parasities stand for, making light of what the serbs endured is no different than this sodomite praising what the nazis did, you have integrity, this maggot libotard has none,
Heal your vag, crybabies. I'm sure she thrives on your internet respect, as well as all of the warm, fuzzy feelings that come with. As a show of respect you could give her windows a good cleaning. You know, with the feverish tongue lashing only a retard like could give.
worse

Ashland, KY

#81510 Feb 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation...RuhRoh, I've been spanked again. I can't answer because I was only repeating what I was told to believe. Don't blame the messenger. Blame the messiah. Remember I am always the victim and never to blame. lmao
Another window licker. I can see you trying to troll, but youre just not very good at it. First sign, you laugh at your own posts. Second sign, you never have anything valid to put out. Third sign, you lick windows. Window lickers never make good trolls. Just ask fellow licker 'dems are retards'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Warren embezzled money? 12 min Genius left behind 17
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 13 min voter 20
big buck in carter hollow 39 min gator 5
Teresa Gray 47 min Lisa 2
Indictments 1 hr simple fact 72
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,396
Bread store 2 hr WTF 7
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 7 hr Door knob 72
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate Tue Stupid as Hell 26
Barbourville Dating