'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81461 Feb 19, 2013
history has shown time and time again that liberals are sick animals that will sex anything and stand against anything better than them, now history has even taken the status of their 'first black leader' away from them, man, you libs just can't get a break, LOLOL, ROTFL, and baaaaaaa, maybe you libs should refer to the blamer in chief as Americas first 'blackest president,

'Black Presidents': 6 United States Commanders In Chief Before Obama

Barack Obama is widely known as the United States' first black president. But is he really the country's first African-American commander-in-chief?

Of course author Toni Morrison famously declared that former president Bill Clinton was really the nation's first black head of state, however, rumor has it there are six other former presidents who had African-American ancestry.

Several scholars have discussed the genealogy of these presidents in the past, and the debate was reignited after Obama was elected in 2008.

Check out the slideshow below for a list of former heads of state who allegedly were descendants of African-Americans.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/blac...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81462 Feb 19, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite sure. How's the price of ammo?
don't know, don't need it, got plenty already, baaaaaaa
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#81463 Feb 19, 2013
You are one sick repuke. Go take your meds and get some mental help wacko. You are the lowest form of disgust even for a repuke.

Enjoy your family outing:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/video-tw...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81464 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all same...what you show towards Serbian people, it's pure HATE...heard before only from muslims and ustashas...drop it...I have pretty good idea who you really are...calling me foreigner ...what was that all about? I'm American citizen and not through amnesty either. I'm not born here but, I'm proud American!!!!! Call me ugly duckling, I'm still American !!!!!
...and what do YOU call 20 million ILLEGALS ?????
OZ, ignore this anti-American left wing marxist traitor, it has no integrity whatsoever, it is more interested in killing babies because being a slut is more important to them than raising a child, you are a true American and have not only my respect but that of others on this forum, America was founded by everything opposite of what these freeloading parasities stand for, making light of what the serbs endured is no different than this sodomite praising what the nazis did, you have integrity, this maggot libotard has none,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81465 Feb 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
You are one sick repuke. Go take your meds and get some mental help wacko. You are the lowest form of disgust even for a repuke.
ohhh, poor little racist libotard got offended that oblamer is not the real first black president, sorry to take that away from you but you libs knew all alone he was a fake, you just couldn't see past the color of his skin, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81466 Feb 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
but don't be too upset about being lied to, one of his lies is actually well know, at least you libotards have the distinction of electing the first real kenyan to the office of potus, baaaaaaa
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#81467 Feb 19, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing just fine, as are millions of Americans. Whiny republicans seem to be the ones with their panties in a wad.Any tax money spent on social programs under Obama would just be spent on defense if Romney had won.
Better spent on defense than aborting millions of helpless babies for women who don't have enough sense to keep from getting pregnant in the first place, or keeping people who won't work on welfare so that that they will keep voting for you. Notice I didn't say "people who CAN'T work.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81468 Feb 19, 2013
How many of you Frightwing Repubs have posted on here about Obama hating Israel and not caring about Israel??????????
Here you go haters. So much for your lies.
JERUSALEM — Israel will award President Barack Obama the country’s Presidential Medal of Distinction during his upcoming visit.

Israeli President Shimon Peres’ office said Monday that Obama will be recognized for his “unique and significant contribution to strengthening the State of Israel and the security of its citizens.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#81469 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Anti-American Lady is back with a new look. LOL !!!!!!!!!! What happened to "I'm never coming on here again"""" " hahahahhahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
Boy it doesn't take much to get your panties all moist, does it? Get a life dude. lol
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#81470 Feb 19, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh, poor little racist libotard got offended that oblamer is not the real first black president, sorry to take that away from you but you libs knew all alone he was a fake, you just couldn't see past the color of his skin, baaaaaa
You appear to be one of the biggest racist on this thread asswipe. I didn't care what color he was when I voted. I just knew he cared more about the American people than any sorry excuse for a candidate you repukes could muster up. He is not the first black President you idiot. He is mixed. Half black and half white. That is what bothers you most I suspect. You repukes should spend more time trying to find a good candidate (if you can find one in your desparate attempts) instead of bumping your gums whining for another four years. You people are pathetic, and you are about the worst on here. Now go baaaaaaaaaaaa like a good little faux box sheeple/lemming that you are. Don't forget to take your head meds space case.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81471 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
How many of you Frightwing Repubs have posted on here about Obama hating Israel and not caring about Israel??????????
JERUSALEM — Israel will award President Barack Obama the country’s Presidential Medal of Distinction during his upcoming visit.
Israeli President Shimon Peres’ office said Monday that Obama will be recognized for his “unique and significant contribution to strengthening the State of Israel and the security of its citizens.”
ROTFL, you actually think the Israeli government respects oblamer, after going behind their back on matters of security, for funding their worst enemies and giving tanks and fighter aircraft to the mooslum sisterhood, for bowing to their enemies? you libotards cannot see anything deeper than the surface of your television screen, for that I give you a five star baaaaaaaaaa, the Israelis are playing to his enormous ego, they are feeding his narcissim and playing him for the fool he has played you libotards for,

lolol, I am stunned that you guys even know how to communicate, especially with something like a keyboard, this is a trick and in time it will be apparent, but, when it is all you libotards will do is deny it, baaaaaaaaaa, lolol, I suspose the nobel peace prize was earned as well, for community service! LOLOL,
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#81472 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Yeah and you ObaMORONS are the same imbeciles that still brag about Obama getting the Nobel Peace prize as he kills innocent people with his secret drone attacks of people on his kill list. Just because he gets an award or honor doesn't really mean he deserves that award or honor, right? Even your dumb ass would have to admit that. That's about like Belafonte standing up before the NAACP and making racist remarks and getting rewarded for it

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#81473 Feb 19, 2013
They say 3 percent of the people use 5 to 6 percent of their brain
97 percent use 3 percent and the rest goes down the drain
I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last dime
99 percent think we're 3 percent 100 percent of the time

64 percent of all the world's statistics are made up right there on the spot
82.4 percent of people believe 'em whether they're accurate statistics or not
I don't know what you believe but I do know there's no doubt
I need another double shot of something 90 proof
I got too much to think about

They say 92 percent of everything you learned in school was just bullshit you'll never need
84 percent of everything you got you bought to satisfy your greed
Because 90 percent of the world's population links possessions to success
Even though 80 percent of the wealthiest 1 percent of the population
Drinks to an alarming excess
More money, more stress

84 percent of all statisticians truly hate their jobs
They say the average bank robber lives within say about 20 miles of the bank that he robs
There's this little bank not far from here I've been watching now for a while
Lately all I can think about's how bad I wanna go out in style

I got too much to think about!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81474 Feb 19, 2013
The Best Way To Rob A Politician Is To Own One (Through Bribery And Threats)! Yup! It happen to Rand Paul! A Similar Title To A Book Written By William K. Black "The Best Way To Rob A Bank Is To Own One"!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81475 Feb 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and you ObaMORONS are the same imbeciles that still brag about Obama getting the Nobel Peace prize as he kills innocent people with his secret drone attacks of people on his kill list. Just because he gets an award or honor doesn't really mean he deserves that award or honor, right? Even your dumb ass would have to admit that. That's about like Belafonte standing up before the NAACP and making racist remarks and getting rewarded for it
Both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are bought off and paid for by Goldman Sachs through their campaign contributions! Israel owns the banksters and the politicians as well!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#81476 Feb 19, 2013
Got to leave for work now so you can continue to sit your lazy butts on topix 24/7 trashing the United (Divided) States of America's President while waiting for that crazy check. By all means show the world and the terrorist how disgusting you losers are. You should go do something constructive if you know what that means and make the world a better place, but instead you show your true colors of hate, racism, gloom and doom. Plan on whinning for the next 8 years or more teabagging losers...

HILLARY 2016
what

Glasgow, KY

#81477 Feb 19, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
The Best Way To Rob A Politician Is To Own One (Through Bribery And Threats)! Yup! It happen to Rand Paul! A Similar Title To A Book Written By William K. Black "The Best Way To Rob A Bank Is To Own One"!
Just Rand Paul? Nobody else? lol
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81478 Feb 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be one of the biggest racist on this thread asswipe. I didn't care what color he was when I voted. I just knew he cared more about the American people than any sorry excuse for a candidate you repukes could muster up. He is not the first black President you idiot. He is mixed. Half black and half white. That is what bothers you most I suspect. You repukes should spend more time trying to find a good candidate (if you can find one in your desparate attempts) instead of bumping your gums whining for another four years. You people are pathetic, and you are about the worst on here. Now go baaaaaaaaaaaa like a good little faux box sheeple/lemming that you are. Don't forget to take your head meds space case.
just exactly how desperate are you to defend you racist blamer in chief, I give you a 4.9 on the 5.0 scale of libtardism, and everybody knows libs are racist, they kill more black babies than any other ideological culture on the planet,

this is actually pretty funny cuz the kenyan had absolutely no credentials but you voted for him anyway based on the historical significance of him being the first black president, now you libotards are saying he isn't black he is mixed, lolol, oh my gosh, what desperation, he's black, he's not, he's mixed, he's ?, wel if you look at the history books then he isn't even the first mixed president, there were five before him, ROTFL, and you can't even give him that credit,

man I love this forum, baaaaaaaaaa
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81479 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Canada is America's number one imported of oil Ding Bat. The US is EXPORTING more oil now than anytime in it's history of production. The top American oil companies are setting record breaking profits.
Keystone, you Ding Bat...U.S. buying oil from Canada...why NOT? What are you talking about? Obama doesn't want to buy oil from Canada...you believe every BULL CRAP Obama is feeding you!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81480 Feb 19, 2013
Obama should go bird hunting with Dick Cheney!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min gary 7,194
Daniel bays (Jul '12) 1 hr former ho 7
Couple arrested for child abuse 1 hr Answer 2
Stealing from child's grave 2 hr D Rogers 11
Pastor Arnold Murray R.I.P.. 4 hr LOL 11
Chamges to Topix? 5 hr Archangel Oger 2
Marica 1015 8 hr Looker 1
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters