'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
72,601 - 72,620 of 146,955 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ObamaCare Medicare: Value-based Payment Rewards Hospitals for Providing Quality Care

As of Jan 1st ObamaCare's Medicare reform enacts a Value-Based Payment Provision. The Medicare provision states Hospitals can gain or lose 1% of Medicare funding or gain a 1% increase depending on 20 factors that gauge quality v. quantity care.

Specifically the factors include quality measures related to treatment of patients with heart attacks, heart failures, pneumonia and certain surgical issues, as well as patient satisfaction

In other words if a hospital has a high re-admittance rate or poor treatment they can lose a percentage of funding or if they have a low re-admittance rate they can gain funding.

Some hospitals have already been hurt, while some have gained significant funding. Although the drawbacks are obvious in the short term it has created an incentive to improve the quality of care in hospitals.

ObamaCare Medicare penalities / rewards will rise over the next two years to a total of 2%.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-medicare....
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

reggie miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Look fella, my post makes about as much sense as your 24/7 posts do. You're all over the place with your posts. Stirring up trouble in small communities where you don't know a single soul personally. What gives with your taking blind stabs at people you don't know and you'll never meet in person?
Another liar and a hypocrite as well!
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

you retard rand paul endorsed mitt romney after he had the republican nomination , these leftwingers are beyond stoopid
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
you retard rand paul endorsed mitt romney after he had the republican nomination , these leftwingers are beyond stoopid
Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney before the Republican Primary ever started!
o man

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

don't it make you smile just how much the repub's love our president .i think that all them is going loose what little mind they have admiring him.what a man Barack Obama.the president Repub's just hate to love.
Shannon

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney before the Republican Primary ever started!
What are you people arguing about? The 2012 election is over, past, a done deal. We lost, they won. We should realize that, take a breather, and regroup with something better than we offered in 2012. It's lame for us to call anyone 'retarded' simply because we don't agree with them. It gives us a bad name.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney before the Republican Primary ever got started!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

barack the alien wrote:
American news media, the New York Times particularly: Each time you publish stories about national defense secrets and our intelligence gathering methods, you become one united with the sub-human pieces of camel dung that torture and mutilate the bodies of American Soldiers. You can't strike up the courage to publish cartoons, but you can help Al Qaeda destroy my country. Actually, you are more dangerous to us than Al Qaeda is. Think about that each time you face Mecca to admire your Pulitzer.
You are America's 'AXIS OF IDIOTS.' Your Collective Stupidity will destroy us. Self-serving politics and terrorist-abetting news scoops are more important to you than our national security or the lives of innocent civilians and Soldiers. It bothers you that defending ourselves gets in the way of your elitist sport of politics and your ignorant editorializing. There is as much blood on your hands as is on the hands of murdering terrorists. Don't ever doubt that. Your frolics will only serve to extend this war as they extended Vietnam. If you want our Soldiers home as you claim, knock off the crap and try supporting your country ahead of supporting your silly political aims and aiding our enemies.
Yes, I'm questioning your patriotism. Your loyalty ends with self. I'm also questioning why you're stealing air that decent Americans could be breathing. You don't deserve the protection of our men and women in uniform. You need to run away from this war, this country. Leave the war to the people who have the will to see it through and the country to people who are willing to defend it.
Our country has two enemies: Those who want to destroy us from the outside and those who attempt it from within.
Semper Fi,
J. D. Pendry - Sergeant Major, USMC, Retired
Eternal Vigilance is Key
Gee thanks! BtA, just what this forum needs a copy and paste chain letter from a delusional blood thirsty mongrel. Perhaps once he should have stood for PEACE, but there is no money in it!
So ranting and raving about War and it's glory, for profit is no better than a 20 dollar whore, screaming she's worth at least thirty because she's good company.
So go back and rethink your plan of operation and get back to us when you can manage to be creative all by your lonesome!

Barrack the Alien.........lmao
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

i will repeat this one more time for you retatrd, rand paul endorsed mitt romney after he had the republican nomination sewn up
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
i will repeat this one more time for you retatrd, rand paul endorsed mitt romney after he had the republican nomination sewn up
You can't even spell it right at all!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
Fool! Mitt Romney was NOT the Official Republican Nomination at the time!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
Fool! Mitt Romney was NOT the Official Republican Nominee at the time!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone on this thread should go take their MEDS it would be you. You are a nutcase. Be sure and gargle too, I am sure your throat is hoarse from all your sheep baaaing. lol No one clicks on your sites anyway. Why bother.
HILLARY 2016
funny, you just did, baaaaaaa libotard, hows that hope and change working out for you? economy recessed last quarter of 2012, this one doesn't look any better, oblamer wants to spend our way out of his excessive spending habit, lol, thats like giving a druggie liberal more drugs to break his habit, baaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
I still don't know how someone's REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM can simultaneously be 0% not my business and 100% my financial responsibility....
that is the most sensible comment ever on any topix forum, I bet the libotards are hemmoraging at that logic,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn about the Iraq War......it's on now on MSNBC. The truth will set you free..
oh my gosh, MSLSD with a movie about the Iraq war, now we will get to the bottom of this with that fantastic investigative reporting, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
I banned guns....
then, I killed 30 million people in my country.
Josef Stalin
I banned brains, then I ignoratized 60 million people in somebody elses country,

Barack Hussein
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the most sensible comment ever on any topix forum, I bet the libotards are hemmoraging at that logic,
I guess the same reason reps want churches to be in 100% of our business and face 0% financial responsibility
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
funny, you just did, baaaaaaa libotard, hows that hope and change working out for you? economy recessed last quarter of 2012, this one doesn't look any better, oblamer wants to spend our way out of his excessive spending habit, lol, thats like giving a druggie liberal more drugs to break his habit, baaaaa
I'm doing just fine, as are millions of Americans. Whiny republicans seem to be the ones with their panties in a wad.Any tax money spent on social programs under Obama would just be spent on defense if Romney had won.
SIN lover

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I banned brains, then I ignoratized 60 million people in somebody elses country,
Barack Hussein
You are a f o o l.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

posted this morning, thought it was good enough to post again tonight,

How it works......... with Liberals!

John Smith, an Americian started the day early having set his alarm clock for 6 AM (MADE IN JAPAN)

While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG)

He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), his
designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes
(MADE IN KOREA)

After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet
(MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator
(MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today.

After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia ) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.

At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his DELL Computer (made in MALAYSIA),
John decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL ), poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE ) and turned on his TV
(MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AMERICA

AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT
MADE IN KENYA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Corn for Sale 29 min gator 5
I'm the best looking Man ever! 30 min gator 6
parkway svc center (Jan '13) 31 min gator 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 3,808
1 Blessing From God 2 hr Stephen Levi 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr pusherman_ 128,948
•••
•••