'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#81383 Feb 18, 2013
dem are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
perfect point, thanks for clairfying that for the other libotards on here that just go baaaa for the ride, social progams instead of defense - thats what we have all been saying and the demotards have admitted to many times, take money from defense and buy votes from low intellects and illegals, mathematical fact - it worked, baaaaaaa, thanks for admitting it,
You didnt know that? Why are you posting on a political forum? Libs want to hand out money to those who may not need it, and cons want to hand money to Haliburton and kill soliders. Pretty simple, really.
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#81385 Feb 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I know more about health care and payment/reimbursement than you could ever imagine. I had to study and report on all changes that ObamaCare were going to make to a hospital clinic and a Doctor's practice. The changes were none. Nothing under ObamaCare effects payment or reimbursement.
Then you don't know anything.

I feel sorry for the hospital clinic and doctor's practice---they were short changed and if they paid you---its called stealing.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#81386 Feb 18, 2013
dem are retards wrote:
its been two days and I'm still waiting for you libotraitors to provide a list of great things oblamer has done for this country, we are getting tired of listing all the destruction he has caused, I know it will be a short list with much exaggeration, but you can at least try, baaaaaaaaa
Even if the list is at zero, thats still better than what Mormon Romney wouldve brought to the office.
busted

Glasgow, KY

#81387 Feb 18, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
When window lickers call others retarded, it simply doesnt hold much water.
Hey worse, how ya doing today? lol
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#81388 Feb 18, 2013
dem are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
that don't make no sense atall libotard,
You lick windows. I don't expect much to penetrate.
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#81389 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
American news media, the New York Times particularly: Each time you publish stories about national defense secrets and our intelligence gathering methods, you become one united with the sub-human pieces of camel dung that torture and mutilate the bodies of American Soldiers. You can't strike up the courage to publish cartoons, but you can help Al Qaeda destroy my country. Actually, you are more dangerous to us than Al Qaeda is. Think about that each time you face Mecca to admire your Pulitzer.
You are America's 'AXIS OF IDIOTS.' Your Collective Stupidity will destroy us. Self-serving politics and terrorist-abetting news scoops are more important to you than our national security or the lives of innocent civilians and Soldiers. It bothers you that defending ourselves gets in the way of your elitist sport of politics and your ignorant editorializing. There is as much blood on your hands as is on the hands of murdering terrorists. Don't ever doubt that. Your frolics will only serve to extend this war as they extended Vietnam. If you want our Soldiers home as you claim, knock off the crap and try supporting your country ahead of supporting your silly political aims and aiding our enemies.
Yes, I'm questioning your patriotism. Your loyalty ends with self. I'm also questioning why you're stealing air that decent Americans could be breathing. You don't deserve the protection of our men and women in uniform. You need to run away from this war, this country. Leave the war to the people who have the will to see it through and the country to people who are willing to defend it.
Our country has two enemies: Those who want to destroy us from the outside and those who attempt it from within.
Semper Fi,
J. D. Pendry - Sergeant Major, USMC, Retired
Eternal Vigilance is Key
Thank you Mr. Pendry, for your service, for your intelligent summary and for your honesty.

AMEN
it you

Hyden, KY

#81390 Feb 18, 2013
was told ,you wouldn't have the brains to understand.why would a smart person waste their time in you dummy.
dem are retards

Lansing, MI

#81391 Feb 18, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing just fine, as are millions of Americans. Whiny republicans seem to be the ones with their panties in a wad.Any tax money spent on social programs under Obama would just be spent on defense if Romney had won.
are you sure you are doing fine, food stamps doesn't cover gasoline and illegal drugs,

Gas prices at four-month high after 32 days of hikes at the pump
U.S. gas prices have hit a four-month high with 32 straight days of increases at the pump bringing misery to spring breakers and job hunters.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/18/17...

Substance abuse on the rise among boomers
http://www.telegram.com/article/20120507/NEWS...
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81392 Feb 18, 2013
OMFG! LOOK OUT DAVID DUKE! RAND PAUL SURRENDERED EVERYTHING ELSE AND EVERYONE ELSE TO ISRAEL LIKE HERMAN CAIN ALREADY DID LAST YEAR!: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/01...
dem are retards

Lansing, MI

#81393 Feb 18, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the list is at zero, thats still better than what Mormon Romney wouldve brought to the office.
wow, that was prophetic, you really know the future cuz you libs are edumakated in publik edukation systims, Romney is a financial failure while oblamer is a financial genius, thats why we are 6 trillion more $ over the cliff with 10 more trillion on the way and a government default always just days away, wow, Romney must never have made a budget before but oblamer has but he just been too busy golfin to give it to congress for the last 4 years, all I can say is baaaaaaaaaa

lolol, you libs are grabbing straws just trying to keep up with the lies - you got nothing good to say about oblamer, just attack others, lolol
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#81394 Feb 18, 2013
busted wrote:
<quoted text>Hey worse, how ya doing today? lol
Better than you
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81395 Feb 18, 2013
OMFG! LOOK OUT DAVID DUKE AND DAVID LORY VANDERBEEK! RAND PAUL SURRENDERED EVERYTHING ELSE AND EVERYONE ELSE TO ISRAEL LIKE HERMAN CAIN ALREADY DID LAST YEAR!: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/01...
dem are retards

Lansing, MI

#81396 Feb 18, 2013
do you libotards actually believe oblamer is legitimate? 22 million illegals in this country that are pandered to with tax dollars to buy votes, if the illegal vote were negated - oblamer wouldn't have won a dance contest in a gay bar full of blind libs, and all you got to defend him is - nothing!

ROTFL, oh my gosh, how pitiful a president,
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#81397 Feb 18, 2013
dem are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sure you are doing fine, food stamps doesn't cover gasoline and illegal drugs,
Gas prices at four-month high after 32 days of hikes at the pump
U.S. gas prices have hit a four-month high with 32 straight days of increases at the pump bringing misery to spring breakers and job hunters.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/18/17...
Substance abuse on the rise among boomers
http://www.telegram.com/article/20120507/NEWS...
Quite sure. How's the price of ammo?
dem are retards

Lansing, MI

#81398 Feb 18, 2013
it you wrote:
was told ,you wouldn't have the brains to understand.why would a smart person waste their time in you dummy.
how would you know, you never seen a smart person, you probably never left hyden,
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#81399 Feb 18, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool would vote for Rand Paul after what he did to all of the Ron Paul supporters out there!
You keep repeating this over and over. I guess you probably think, if I say it enough, maybe the supporters of Rand Paul will lose interest in him by manufacturing some invention why Ron Paul was not elected.

I use to like Ron Paul. He stood against illegal immigrants while all other politicians coward and took bribes. Ron Paul stood up for not sending money to other countries when our own country was in debt. Yes, I really did like Ron Paul until he became accentric
and amusingly nuts.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#81400 Feb 18, 2013
dem are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that was prophetic, you really know the future cuz you libs are edumakated in publik edukation systims, Romney is a financial failure while oblamer is a financial genius, thats why we are 6 trillion more $ over the cliff with 10 more trillion on the way and a government default always just days away, wow, Romney must never have made a budget before but oblamer has but he just been too busy golfin to give it to congress for the last 4 years, all I can say is baaaaaaaaaa
lolol, you libs are grabbing straws just trying to keep up with the lies - you got nothing good to say about oblamer, just attack others, lolol
I would task you to find anywhere I have praised Obama. Ive always said he was just better than the dual bible wielding sham of a republican candidate. Independents couldnt muster a candidate either.
dem are retards

Lansing, MI

#81401 Feb 18, 2013
time for Missouri to arrest the traitors and put them in prison for treason against the Constitution,

Missouri Democrats are trying to rid the state of assault weapons and high-capacity gun magazines.

Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/17/mm...
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#81402 Feb 18, 2013
dem are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney made his riches sending jobs overseas. Now you wanna claim jobs are down? Thats why you lick windows.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81403 Feb 18, 2013
RED ALERT! RAND PAUL SOLD OUT TO ISRAEL!: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/01/10...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Carnes 24 min Proof 7
Emily Collins 2 hr john 3
teena Marie mills 2 hr Darren 8
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 3 hr truth 7
jason hughes 3 hr whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 3 hr barberette5657 3
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 5 hr Darren 226
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 6 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52