'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,630)

Showing posts 72,581 - 72,600 of144,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Really

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

barack the alien wrote:
Sen. Lindsey Graham: Sacrifice Obamacare To Avoid Sequester
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/17/lind...
Tea Partier and President of ALIPAK William Gheen, urges Senator Lindsey Graham to come out of the closet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

hahahahaha i love it when they use the huffingpuffingpost hahahahahaha, its kinda like repeating rachael madcow, or chrissy matthews
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
only an insane leftwingwhackadoodle would try and tell you obozocare isnt going to change anything, only a moron would be stoopid enuff to repeat anything that stoopid
Only a fool would vote for Rand Paul after what he did to all of the Ron Paul supporters out there!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Two problems with Beshear-He would just be another Democrat pleasing to Obama in Congress
He would vote anything in that Harry Reid presented,because he bows to that Party.
He has been O.K.here in Ky.but please do not continue Oblamers Party!!Don`t think the Country can continue along this path.
Steve Beshear disagrees with Barack Obama, both political parties and others all the time in public and in secret as well! Rand Paul agrees with Barack Obama, both political parties and others all the time in secret and NOT in public as well!

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I know more about health care and payment/reimbursement than you could ever imagine. I had to study and report on all changes that ObamaCare were going to make to a hospital clinic and a Doctor's practice. The changes were none. Nothing under ObamaCare effects payment or reimbursement.
YOU LIE! or you don't even know how to research!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

There is way too many secrets, lies and cover-ups in Obama's past ...why NO school, college friends,
girlfriends? Why paying millions to keep personal records sealed? Is Michelle only one woman in Obama's love life? Does anyone know anything about Obama?

We know that he was drinking heavily and doing drugs ...he said himself ...
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool would vote for Rand Paul after what he did to all of the Ron Paul supporters out there!
im convinced you are a retard
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

theres some legtimate newssources, but msnbc, cnn or cbs are not credible as far as url, most are opininated blogs, you can't believe most of what they say, most are leftwingwhackadoodle operatives
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

the one tinyurl hahahahaha talk about a screwball whomever runs that is a nutter to the nth degree
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Too many don't like Obama's policies and admitted that country is going in the wrong direction, but to them Obama is young, Democrat, liberal, COOL !!!!!

Obama's coolness is DESTROYING America !!!!!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
<quoted text>
You are retarded!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul threw all of the Ron Paul supporters under the bus!
did u know

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
The Truth Is Coming Out!!!
Hubris: The Selling Of The Iraq War!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MSNBC DOCUMENTARY...to air Monday February 18th. 2013
9PM EST on MSNBC
Learn about the Iraq War......it's on now on MSNBC. The truth will set you free..
reggie miller

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are retarded!
If you're not retarded, then you're damn sure close to it. I bet you rode the short bus to school, didn't ya? Bet you wore a helmet cause you banged your big water head against the sides of the bus! You spend all day long on Topix just cruising from site to site with your retarded garbage and gibberish! Why don't you get a real life with real people? Unless you're too ugly and too pitiful to strike up a conversation in real time with real people. Jeez, just go away, far away. Nobody gives a rat's patoot about Ron Paul cause he's ancient and he will be 80+ years old in 2016.

“for we are many”

Since: Dec 12

U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU LIE! or you don't even know how to research!
You are correct! the new structure alone will mean 1 to 2 percent increase or loss in payments!

Just for the hell of where did you obtain research data?
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am convinced that Rand Paul will lose to Steve Beshear for U.S. Senate in 2016!
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rand Paul threw all of the Ron Paul supporters under the bus!
show me one news story that says rand pauld threw ron paul supporters under the bus, you cant, end of story you need to get back on the thorzine drip as soon as possible
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

reggie miller wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not retarded, then you're damn sure close to it. I bet you rode the short bus to school, didn't ya? Bet you wore a helmet cause you banged your big water head against the sides of the bus! You spend all day long on Topix just cruising from site to site with your retarded garbage and gibberish! Why don't you get a real life with real people? Unless you're too ugly and too pitiful to strike up a conversation in real time with real people. Jeez, just go away, far away. Nobody gives a rat's patoot about Ron Paul cause he's ancient and he will be 80+ years old in 2016.
Your post is garbage!
reggie miller

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your post is garbage!
Look fella, my post makes about as much sense as your 24/7 posts do. You're all over the place with your posts. Stirring up trouble in small communities where you don't know a single soul personally. What gives with your taking blind stabs at people you don't know and you'll never meet in person?
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
<quoted text>
show me one news story that says rand pauld threw ron paul supporters under the bus, you cant, end of story you need to get back on the thorzine drip as soon as possible
Fool! Look it up on YouTube "Rand Paul endorses Mitt Romney"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,581 - 72,600 of144,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 127,944
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr Family 21
Richard hicks and Becky Abner 1 hr Who cares 2
Barbie Carpenter 1 hr really 6
Going to be rich in a day or two.. 2 hr Truthful 3
Who wrecked out route 6 3 hr Stick 3
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 6 hr bam 12
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 6 hr Fillus 382
KC Basketball Coach 8 hr Whatever 54
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating