'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
72,481 - 72,500 of 151,160 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81215 Feb 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
...... Won't be Ted Nugent.... Seems he shit his pants for a month to avoid the draft. But he's a hero to republicans. That peso file thing is ok with you all? Wow! True American heros you all are. Being ok with old men molesting kids.
Shit in pants shit for brains. The new republican motto!
Ted Nugent supported the drug war as well!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81216 Feb 18, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
How it works......... with Republicans!
John Smith, an Americian started the day early having set his alarm clock for 6 AM (MADE IN JAPAN)
While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG)
He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), his
designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes
(MADE IN KOREA)
After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet
(MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator
(MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today.
After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia ) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.
At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his DELL Computer (made in MALAYSIA),
John decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL ), poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE ) and turned on his TV
(MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AMERICA
AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT
MADE IN CHINA
ROTFL, Obalmer wasn't made in China silly lib, and Clinton cannot run again, Clinton gave missle technology - which ended up in N. Korea for $600,000 in contributions to the DNC, man, what a way to start your day - me laughing at libotards and libotards scrambling to think of something slick, lolol, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81217 Feb 18, 2013
but don't worry, a repub will come along and straighten out the mess just like they have every time, after Carter - economy, Clinton - nation security and mortgate fraud, and next will be Oblamer- everything he touches, but his mess will take 20 years to fix, better get used to a repub in the w.h. for the rest of your old life, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81218 Feb 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Still sleeping with goats I see.
keep your mother out of this,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81219 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
As long as he did not have to go.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81220 Feb 18, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you just described the democrap party, more projection here? baaaaaaaa
funny though, ol Ted didn't get rich on conservative money, it was libotard money, another baaaaaaaa for that one,
Dumb f*cker! I was a Ron Paul supporter until your rat b*st*rd candidate Mitt Romney cheated Ron Paul out of the Republican Primary completely!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81221 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
then why are all you libs against him, he was a lib to the very core, he didn't wake up until later in life, a late bloomer, baaaaaaa
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81222 Feb 18, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
understood, sorry I outed you so early in the morning,
walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, stands next to ducks, looks like a duck, must be an independent,
Dumb f*cker! I was a Ron Paul supporter until your rat b*st*rd candidate Mitt Romney cheated Ron Paul out of the Republican Primary completely!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81223 Feb 18, 2013
I am still Ron Paul supporter as of today despite Mitt Romney cheating Ron Paul out of the Republican Primary completely!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81224 Feb 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
...... Won't be Ted Nugent.... Seems he shit his pants for a month to avoid the draft. But he's a hero to republicans. That peso file thing is ok with you all? Wow! True American heros you all are. Being ok with old men molesting kids.
Shit in pants shit for brains. The new republican motto!
still laughing at you grabbing for staws on this one, Ted never ran for president and never protested against his own country - on foreign soil, your predator in chief - slick willy did both of these, tell me, as a libotard, just how does it feel knowing the head of the military was a draft dodger, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81225 Feb 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>As long as he did not have to go.
neither did you, standards were much higer then but now you can join,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81226 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
last I knew Mitt won the primaries,
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81227 Feb 18, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
then why are all you libs against him, he was a lib to the very core, he didn't wake up until later in life, a late bloomer, baaaaaaa
Fool! Ron Paul and all of his supporters are smarter than you!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81228 Feb 18, 2013
I am still a Ron Paul supporter as of today despite Mitt Romney cheating Ron Paul out of the Republican Primary completely!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81229 Feb 18, 2013
I am still Ron Paul supporter as of today despite Mitt Romney cheating Ron Paul out of the Republican Primary completely!
well good for you, but I don't know anything about Ron Paul, don't and didn't watch the primaries, so whats your point,
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81230 Feb 18, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, Obalmer wasn't made in China silly lib, and Clinton cannot run again, Clinton gave missle technology - which ended up in N. Korea for $600,000 in contributions to the DNC, man, what a way to start your day - me laughing at libotards and libotards scrambling to think of something slick, lolol, baaaaaa
Dumb f*cker! I am a Conservative Libertarian! A supporter of the Constitution Party and the Libertarian Party as well!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81231 Feb 18, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
still laughing at you grabbing for staws on this one, Ted never ran for president and never protested against his own country - on foreign soil, your predator in chief - slick willy did both of these, tell me, as a libotard, just how does it feel knowing the head of the military was a draft dodger, baaaaaaaaa
I said Bush was a draft dodger Stupid. Everybody knows that.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81232 Feb 18, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux said he won the Election.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81233 Feb 18, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb f*cker! Mitt Romney cheated the Republican Primary against Ron Paul!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81234 Feb 18, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
well good for you, but I don't know anything about Ron Paul, don't and didn't watch the primaries, so whats your point,
Fool! It is NOT watch able at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Fact 1,339
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min spaceship 130,501
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 44 min Brenda 10
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 44 min Girl 40
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 1 hr Parent 3
New club in Barbourville? 3 hr Tyler 45
joann gregory 3 hr grimes 3
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••