'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 213894 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#81294 Feb 18, 2013
fight for freedom wrote:
clinton was never impeached, he was acquitted of the charges. >.> dumb f*ck
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_B...
he was the best president we've had in a loooong time.
clinton was impeached....the House voted to do so....but the Senate refused to go along.
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#81295 Feb 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you are on Welfare and Food Stamps.
Thought so.
Hey,how about that.The whiz kid said more than four words in a sentence.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#81297 Feb 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
clinton was impeached....the House voted to do so....but the Senate refused to go along.
He was found quilty of lying,not having sex in the oval office,but lying!He was left in office,but lost his license to ever pratice law again.

So many of his worshipers still deny .Truth is--he was a slim ball.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81298 Feb 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
I banned guns....
then, I killed 30 million people in my country.
Josef Stalin
Josip Broz Tito a Communist president of former country of Yugoslavia, set up by Churchill and Roosevelt ...both of them liked Tito, who after the WWII sent (Tito) his special police from house to house and confiscated every gun in the entire country and killed over 1 million of his own people ...the apposition ...

Draza Mihajlovic who rescued 500 American pilots in WWII was executed by Tito for collaborating with the enemy, which was a LIE!
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

#81299 Feb 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
He was found quilty of lying,not having sex in the oval office,but lying!He was left in office,but lost his license to ever pratice law again.
So many of his worshipers still deny .Truth is--he was a slim ball.
You know what? You are really a piece of work. God threw away the mold when he finished you! LOL LOL
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#81300 Feb 18, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> You know what? You are really a piece of work. God threw away the mold when he finished you! LOL LOL
Should one say--Thank You!??
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81301 Feb 18, 2013
Yesterday, I went to a local Emergency Room,(not for myself) and it was very sad to see what is going on now and what's going to happen after Obamacare is fully implemented after the 1st of the year?

People waiting in the hallway...doctor going from gurney to gurney examining patients...after they're done with you, you can walk to your car. They don't help you out anymore. That is going to be thing of the past. How sad. It's going to be rich and poor. If you have private insurance, you are fine and if you don't too bad.

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...
How sad !!!!!
fight for freedom

London, KY

#81302 Feb 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
He was found quilty of lying,not having sex in the oval office,but lying!He was left in office,but lost his license to ever pratice law again.
So many of his worshipers still deny .Truth is--he was a slim ball.
OMG he was not found guilty of lying. lol didn't you read anything in that link i posted. he was acquitted of ALL charges. acquitted means found innocent.

It amazes me. I was 7 years old when that happened and I KNOW what happened. LOL I also have a republican standpoint but will not lie about a good democratic president.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81303 Feb 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Yesterday, I went to a local Emergency Room,(not for myself) and it was very sad to see what is going on now and what's going to happen after Obamacare is fully implemented after the 1st of the year?
People waiting in the hallway...doctor going from gurney to gurney examining patients...after they're done with you, you can walk to your car. They don't help you out anymore. That is going to be thing of the past. How sad. It's going to be rich and poor. If you have private insurance, you are fine and if you don't too bad.
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...
How sad !!!!!
If everyone had insurance there wouldn't be a full ER. More than half of ALL ER visits are because people DO NOT have insurance. duh,,,,,,,,,,
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81304 Feb 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If everyone had insurance there wouldn't be a full ER. More than half of ALL ER visits are because people DO NOT have insurance. duh,,,,,,,,,,
Duh...yourself!

What's going to be next year when everyone must have insurance? Private Insurance or HMO...do you know what's HMO...insurance for poor and low income ...if you don't have private insurance than you going to be forced by your government to pick HMO plan or they're going to pick one for you. If you're on specific HMO plan, you have to see only those doctors ...if your doctor NOW is outside of that plan, you can't see him anymore after January 1st next year!

By the way, so many are going to pay penalty and it's going to be cheaper than to have insurance.
When they need doctor, they're going to the first emergency room...duh,,,,,,,,,,get it?

P.S. talk too doctor, nurse, anyone who knows thing or two about Obamacare!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81305 Feb 18, 2013
Obama played GOLF with Tiger Woods in Florida this weekend, but reporters were NOT allowed ...THE MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY ...right ...Obama don't need you anymore, morons!

..is Obama going to ask Tiger Woods, WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY IN CALIFORNIA AND PAY YOUR "FAIR SHARE" ?????

..."FAIR SHARE" was only for uneducated, uninformed, Obama dummies !!!!!

Obama zombies are eating every CRAP Obama is feeding them...

Why GE, Obama's friends in 2010 didn't pay any taxes, but that is OK? But, did you hear about that from Harry Reid? Yeah, you heard about Mitt Romney...

Obama is telling lie after lie, after lie and you're taking it, and taking it and taking it...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81310 Feb 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh...yourself!
What's going to be next year when everyone must have insurance? Private Insurance or HMO...do you know what's HMO...insurance for poor and low income ...if you don't have private insurance than you going to be forced by your government to pick HMO plan or they're going to pick one for you. If you're on specific HMO plan, you have to see only those doctors ...if your doctor NOW is outside of that plan, you can't see him anymore after January 1st next year!
By the way, so many are going to pay penalty and it's going to be cheaper than to have insurance.
When they need doctor, they're going to the first emergency room...duh,,,,,,,,,,get it?
P.S. talk too doctor, nurse, anyone who knows thing or two about Obamacare!
I know more about health care and payment/reimbursement than you could ever imagine. I had to study and report on all changes that ObamaCare were going to make to a hospital clinic and a Doctor's practice. The changes were none. Nothing under ObamaCare effects payment or reimbursement.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81312 Feb 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I know more about health care and payment/reimbursement than you could ever imagine. I had to study and report on all changes that ObamaCare were going to make to a hospital clinic and a Doctor's practice. The changes were none. Nothing under ObamaCare effects payment or reimbursement.
There is going too be changes ...if you're on Medicare/Medical, you have to go on HMO if you don't have private insurance. Letter is going out in April ...HMO is for poor, old, low income families. Too many cuts in Medicare ...too many procedures going too be denied to people. Heard that from a doctors and nurses. HMO or private insurance ...
there is nothing in between ...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81314 Feb 18, 2013
Why don't we buy oil from Canada (Keystone XL pipeline) but it's ok to buy from Saudis and Hugo Chavez?

Gas in CA is over $4.00/gl.
TWA

London, KY

#81317 Feb 18, 2013
only an insane leftwingwhackadoodle would try and tell you obozocare isnt going to change anything, only a moron would be stoopid enuff to repeat anything that stoopid
Really

Martin, TN

#81318 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
Sen. Lindsey Graham: Sacrifice Obamacare To Avoid Sequester
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/17/lind...
Tea Partier and President of ALIPAK William Gheen, urges Senator Lindsey Graham to come out of the closet.

obamatized

London, KY

#81319 Feb 18, 2013
hahahahaha i love it when they use the huffingpuffingpost hahahahahaha, its kinda like repeating rachael madcow, or chrissy matthews
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81321 Feb 18, 2013
TWA wrote:
only an insane leftwingwhackadoodle would try and tell you obozocare isnt going to change anything, only a moron would be stoopid enuff to repeat anything that stoopid
Only a fool would vote for Rand Paul after what he did to all of the Ron Paul supporters out there!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81322 Feb 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Two problems with Beshear-He would just be another Democrat pleasing to Obama in Congress
He would vote anything in that Harry Reid presented,because he bows to that Party.
He has been O.K.here in Ky.but please do not continue Oblamers Party!!Don`t think the Country can continue along this path.
Steve Beshear disagrees with Barack Obama, both political parties and others all the time in public and in secret as well! Rand Paul agrees with Barack Obama, both political parties and others all the time in secret and NOT in public as well!

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#81323 Feb 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I know more about health care and payment/reimbursement than you could ever imagine. I had to study and report on all changes that ObamaCare were going to make to a hospital clinic and a Doctor's practice. The changes were none. Nothing under ObamaCare effects payment or reimbursement.
YOU LIE! or you don't even know how to research!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married men 24 min need to know 19
Abortion 25 min Okay 2
Oasis has a walker working there 35 min Pizza gal 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Benny Hinn 147,278
What cell phone area is 619 prefix? (Jun '15) 1 hr TWC 7
Pamela Bargo arrested after stealing money from... 2 hr Really 9
Funny, Funny, Funny! 3 hr Good one 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages