'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81020 Feb 16, 2013
Bring her alive! Let. Her. Go.
Posted on February 16, 2013 by Sharon
I want our next POTUS, should we be so fortunate to ever have another one, to be someone who doesn’t look stupid riding a horse or shooting a gun (one of those that really goes BOOM.)

He should look good in man jeans. He needs to understand why we still love Pete Rose.

He should be able to explain in Normal American why Karl Rove is a jerk, why old ladies love Ted Nugent and why we loved how much Ronnie loved Nancy even though she had an occasional seance.

The Heroes of Benghazi will not be the last to shed blood for our country. I believe the line of those who are ready to do that is getting longer every day, and we are a totally volunteer force (including those who wear the uniform). Thinking of what Patton said–with a twist: I’m willing to die for my country and I know that the bastardos who are willing to kill me for their cause aren’t really willing to die for anything. I also want to live for her–to make her free again.

Definitely MORE:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/1...
Jay

Paris, TN

#81021 Feb 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Each one of US bring our own "info" to this board!
Thank You Z, and you Jay and ALL who bring INFO to this forum!
It helps US "be" who WE are! <3
Let's Keep on Keeping on ...
Some times I get a chance to read this during the day when all the libs are flaming everything everybody says unless it's their comrade's. They can't use logic in a debate, they have to use the little icons up above so you don't know who they are. And if they do answer, it's just to insult and slam.

Wow, that's so intelligent you morning clowns!

Anybody can call someone else a name, they do it all the time in first grade.....and many of these dolts remind me of kids in school. You'd never know you were conversing with an adult - perhaps not?

I don't pay much attention to the cowards on here who won't answer you, but just let it ride on by....and the reason they do is they have no logical, sane, explanation for liking Obama. They just do. Like uncle tubby, who thinks so highly of himself that he thinks by making snarky remarks he sounds intelligent in his feeble attempt to put people down..ha-ha, it's not wor-king!!!

Not one person has said why they think Obama's a good president....they just call you and me and others a POS because they lack the intellect of controversial debate......it's so laughable!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81022 Feb 16, 2013
General Order Respecting the Observance of the Sabbath

Abraham Lincoln - 11/15/1862
At the height of the Civil War in 1862, President Abraham Lincoln issued this General Order regarding the observance of the Sabbath in the military. In his General Order, President Lincoln quoted from two separate General Orders (February 26, and July 9, 1776) issued by George Washington during the Revolutionary War.

MORE:
http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81023 Feb 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Some times I get a chance to read this during the day when all the libs are flaming everything everybody says unless it's their comrade's. They can't use logic in a debate, they have to use the little icons up above so you don't know who they are. And if they do answer, it's just to insult and slam.
Wow, that's so intelligent you morning clowns!
Anybody can call someone else a name, they do it all the time in first grade.....and many of these dolts remind me of kids in school. You'd never know you were conversing with an adult - perhaps not?
I don't pay much attention to the cowards on here who won't answer you, but just let it ride on by....and the reason they do is they have no logical, sane, explanation for liking Obama. They just do. Like uncle tubby, who thinks so highly of himself that he thinks by making snarky remarks he sounds intelligent in his feeble attempt to put people down..ha-ha, it's not wor-king!!!
Not one person has said why they think Obama's a good president....they just call you and me and others a POS because they lack the intellect of controversial debate......it's so laughable!!!
My sentiments "exactly" Jay! <3
Jay

Paris, TN

#81024 Feb 16, 2013
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a
civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets
will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world
will follow our lead into the future!"
~Adolph Hitler, 1935,
on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81025 Feb 17, 2013
David Barton - 02/20/2008

... February 22, is George Washington's birthday.(Long celebrated as a separate national holiday, today his birthday is honored along with the other Presidents on what is now called President's Day.)
[Monday February 18 this year]

Probably no individual outside of Jesus Christ had a greater impact on American life and culture. As President Calvin Coolidge acknowledged nearly a century ago: "Washington was the directing spirit without which there would have been no independence, no Union, no Constitution, and no Republic.... We cannot yet estimate him. We can only indicate our reverence for him and thank the Divine Providence which kept him to serve and inspire his fellow man."

American Lady

Danville, KY

#81026 Feb 17, 2013
Woodrow Wilson on the Christian Men’s Association
This is the text of a speech Woodrow Wilson gave on October 24, 1914 at Pittsburg. The title of the speech is “The Power of Christian Young Men.” The speech can be found in Selected Addresses and Papers of Woodrow Wilson (New York: Boni and Liverlight, Inc, 1918) pp. 49-55.

Mr. President, Mr. Porter, Ladies and Gentlemen:
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81027 Feb 17, 2013
Night Guys ...
I've had some 'breathing' problems of late, and it has "zapped" ME![No need to worry tho]

See you Guys tomorrow :)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81028 Feb 17, 2013
Python Challenge results: 68 snakes caught in Florida competition

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50835896/ns/local_n...

This was a waste of time and resources, why didn't oblamer just sign an executive order outlawing those Pythons from Florida?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81030 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Night Guys ...
I've had some 'breathing' problems of late, and it has "zapped" ME![No need to worry tho]
It must be the Chemtrails.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81032 Feb 17, 2013
I "worked outside" biggest part of "my" 30 years!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81033 Feb 17, 2013
Anymore 'smartazz' answers BIG boi ...!?!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81036 Feb 17, 2013
top eleven states - including D.C.- with gays - 9 of them are red states and either broke or almost broke, wonder if mindstyle = lifestyle? glad that mindstyle isn't running our country into the financial abyss,

Article:

groundbreaking new Gallup study tracking the percentage of adults who identify themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender by state shows populations range from a low of 1.7 percent in North Dakota to a high of ten percent in Washington D.C.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/160517/lgbt-percen...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81037 Feb 17, 2013
Sorry, 10 of the top 11:
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81038 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Night Guys ...
Deadbeat.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81039 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I "worked outside" biggest part of "my" 30 years!
You never worked deadbeat.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81040 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You never worked deadbeat.
Tell THAT
to my
Retirement Check
Filler-outer ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81041 Feb 17, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Sorry, 10 of the top 11:
Hey M !!!
Are any American Lady and/or sloopy21 posts "showing up" ...

Seems the libMods are censoring today :)
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81042 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell THAT
to my
Retirement Check
Filler-outer ;0)
Get a job you pos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81043 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you pos.
Nahhh ...
I "love" the check I get from 0 each month, too much ...
And ALL that quality health & obamacare meds too ... ;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing from child's grave 49 min Coke And A Smile 23
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr ole Joe 7,392
ItsBarbourville on ustream 1 hr neo cons cant 2
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 2 hr friend 19
McDonald's 2 hr j j j 8
Mindless Democrats 3 hr neo cons cant 3
Ky Momma 3 hr Looking 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs