'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,615)

Showing posts 72,281 - 72,300 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the Constitution you clown!!!
Oh wait - that's right, you don't understand it!!!
So you and nut case AL is correct about this subject but all of the 435 in Congress and all 100 in the Senate and all 9 on the Supreme Court are wrong. LOL !!!!!!!!!! You Birthers are SO funny.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Let us all know when the Supreme Court is going to hear your Birther case nut bag.
Just because something is wrong and our government is in that wrong up to their eyeballs doesn't mean it's right...ever? Obama, Pelosi and Reid and all the dems on the Hill lied, cheated, bribed, bullied, reported false money amounts and made shady deals to pass the largest tax legislation in our country's history on to every man, woman and child in the United States of America. With that type of unity why do you think it would be so hard for Obama to get a couple more people to coverup his place of birth? Funny how you people are quick to jump up and call others crazy but you refuse to discuss all the facts found out about Obama. You just do the zombie dance and pretend you know nothing. What about the inconsistency of the ss number when Obama applied for his ss card in a state he has never resided in? What about the numbers on his birth certificate that do not mesh with people born on the same day in Hawaii. Obama's birth certificate numbers is the only certificate with numbers that are out of sequence in Hawaii that year? Coincidence? lol

None of the higher ups in Germany were willing to take on Hitler either, were they? Did that excuse them or make it right? Hmmm...let's ask the Jews and see what their opinions are of the higher courts agreeing with the devil since that seems to be your only defense on the matter.

Breaking news...warning...danger...PMSN BC propaganda...Rubio sips water during a speech. His career is over...because we told you it is! Drink the kool-aid you effin' morons! lol PMSNBC showed Rubio sipping water 157 times in a 24 hour period but not once did they mention Obama's promise not to add a dime to our deficit even after his failed laughable promise to cut our deficit in half in his first term. You morons lap that propaganda shit up like it was your last food stamp lunch.

You need to wean yourself off the ObaMORON kool-aid.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the Constitution you clown!!!
Oh wait - that's right, you don't understand it!!!
Jay, this people are with "I don't care attitude"...
Their president "walks" all over The Constitution",
do you think they care about anything? They have no pride, no dignity and to them everything is normal. This is typical liberals ...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. If you did that would mean that you would and could make a difference. We all know that's not how you roll. You are here to try to focus on anything and everything other than facts. It's called helping the dems to stay in power so they can have job security which in turn gives you welfare security. Your vote was bought with food stamps. How pitiful is that, y'all? lol
If facts were all that were presented, then I might engage on a different level. And as usual, your perception has failed you. I'm a registered republican. Did that just blow your window licking mind? More pitiful than you? The fact that the richest party couldnt buy enough votes, period.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>No, I told you what your political associations are based on the vile hate that come from imagines you create in your mind that transfer to your post.
telling the truth and not being politically correct about it is seen by libotards as vile hate, that is a known fact, truth cuts libs hard, so I guess you are saying to be more politically correct I should say 'pro choice' instead of 'baby killers', and 'cultural diversity' instead of 'sodolibs', and 'you may follow your leaders' instead of 'baaaaaaaa',
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If facts were all that were presented, then I might engage on a different level. And as usual, your perception has failed you. I'm a registered republican. Did that just blow your window licking mind? More pitiful than you? The fact that the richest party couldnt buy enough votes, period.
registered republican, ROTFL, and I saw Elvis at Burger King the other day, baaaaaaa
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because something is wrong and our government is in that wrong up to their eyeballs doesn't mean it's right...ever? Obama, Pelosi and Reid and all the dems on the Hill lied, cheated, bribed, bullied, reported false money amounts and made shady deals to pass the largest tax legislation in our country's history on to every man, woman and child in the United States of America. With that type of unity why do you think it would be so hard for Obama to get a couple more people to coverup his place of birth? Funny how you people are quick to jump up and call others crazy but you refuse to discuss all the facts found out about Obama. You just do the zombie dance and pretend you know nothing. What about the inconsistency of the ss number when Obama applied for his ss card in a state he has never resided in? What about the numbers on his birth certificate that do not mesh with people born on the same day in Hawaii. Obama's birth certificate numbers is the only certificate with numbers that are out of sequence in Hawaii that year? Coincidence? lol
None of the higher ups in Germany were willing to take on Hitler either, were they? Did that excuse them or make it right? Hmmm...let's ask the Jews and see what their opinions are of the higher courts agreeing with the devil since that seems to be your only defense on the matter.
Breaking news...warning...danger...PMSN BC propaganda...Rubio sips water during a speech. His career is over...because we told you it is! Drink the kool-aid you effin' morons! lol PMSNBC showed Rubio sipping water 157 times in a 24 hour period but not once did they mention Obama's promise not to add a dime to our deficit even after his failed laughable promise to cut our deficit in half in his first term. You morons lap that propaganda shit up like it was your last food stamp lunch.
You need to wean yourself off the ObaMORON kool-aid.
Point of fact: you have mentioned rubio more in a couple of posts than i have read here all day by dems.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
registered republican, ROTFL, and I saw Elvis at Burger King the other day, baaaaaaa
Typical delusion. Did you also see Romney in the White House?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are! lmao And I'm a proud democrat Congressional Aide. Try, try again, little one. You can be anything you wanna be on the computer. You are living proof of that. The richest party couldn't buy votes? But they did. The democrats with their shining messiah leading the way bought most of their votes. High unemployment for 4 continuous years, added 17 million people to the Food Stamp program, a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level and every American family lost nearly 40% of their wealth on Obama's first watch. Obama knew those victims of his failed policies would never bite the hand that force feeds them now. Yep. The richest and dirtiest party bought the votes. Thanks for bringing that to the front and center of the discussion.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

http://www.google.com/search...

THOUSANDS OF SPIDERS ARE CRAWLING IN THE SKIES OVER BRAZIL.

(Wait, this must be conspiracy to)?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

hey libs, check this out!

Article:

Modern liberalism is an evil, vile scourge on society that must be rendered impotent. This ideology has proven to be a demonstrable failure and incredibly harmful when administered on the body politic.

http://crushliberalism.com/category/janet-nap...

sure am glad that oblamer is not a lib and we don't have libs in congress,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical delusion. Did you also see Romney in the White House?
no, but I saw oblamer in the black house just like his followers call it, baaaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Point of fact: you have mentioned rubio more in a couple of posts than i have read here all day by dems.
What? Are you pissed because your ilk is constantly on here accusing Fox News of saying this or that but when I mention what PMSNBC did then I'm the bad guy. lol O-tay! Did you pull that silly excuse out of your ass or do you already have your new Obama's 2nd Term Big Boy Book Of Excuses to reference for your latest brain fart outburst?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, this people are with "I don't care attitude"...
Their president "walks" all over The Constitution",
do you think they care about anything? They have no pride, no dignity and to them everything is normal. This is typical liberals ...
I see plenty of 'Gay Pride' bumper sticks on liberals cars all the time, so, yes, they do have some type of false pride,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are! lmao And I'm a proud democrat Congressional Aide. Try, try again, little one. You can be anything you wanna be on the computer. You are living proof of that. The richest party couldn't buy votes? But they did. The democrats with their shining messiah leading the way bought most of their votes. High unemployment for 4 continuous years, added 17 million people to the Food Stamp program, a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level and every American family lost nearly 40% of their wealth on Obama's first watch. Obama knew those victims of his failed policies would never bite the hand that force feeds them now. Yep. The richest and dirtiest party bought the votes. Thanks for bringing that to the front and center of the discussion.
Funny, none of his policy has made that much of a difference in my life. The company I work for has been constantly hiring. Maybe you stay on welfare because your skillset involves giving homeless men handjobs under a bridge.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =Pictures+of+spiders+up+in+the +Brazil+skies&hl=en&cl ient=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us &gl=us&source=android- launcher-widget&tbm=isch &tbo=u&source=univ &sa=X&ei=eU0gUaCYJtHoi QLDgYG4Cg&ved=0CDEQsAQ &biw=533&bih=295#p=0
THOUSANDS OF SPIDERS ARE CRAWLING IN THE SKIES OVER BRAZIL.
(Wait, this must be conspiracy to)?
(Wait this must be conspiracy "too")

Millions of ObaMORONS in America are falling for anything they are told. Obama hoped that the dumb asses that elected him the first time would be just as dumb (if not dumber) the second time around. He wasn't disappointed, was he?

No wonder your kids disrespect you if this is the best example you can set for them. Play follow the leader and repeat, repeat, repeat. And for what? Food stamp security.
Pathetic!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I see plenty of 'Gay Pride' bumper sticks on liberals cars all the time, so, yes, they do have some type of false pride,
you see those same stickers on cheneys daughters azz and the goProud posters. booh yah!!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, none of his policy has made that much of a difference in my life. The company I work for has been constantly hiring. Maybe you stay on welfare because your skillset involves giving homeless men handjobs under a bridge.
Funny...the only one that has mentioned giving bums a handjob under the bridge...is you! You must be speaking from experience because nobody else has mentioned anything like that on here. Oops...assume your position, worse. Open mouth, spit out bridge bums jiz and insert crusty clown foot. lmmfao
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So you and nut case AL is correct about this subject but all of the 435 in Congress and all 100 in the Senate and all 9 on the Supreme Court are wrong. LOL !!!!!!!!!! You Birthers are SO funny.
Look, you can believe whatever suits your fancy, but both democrats and republicans have been quoted as saying they do not believe Obama's position as president is legitimate. But they don't have the nerve, guts, cajones, to be the first one to say so. Do you realize what would happen to all the laws passed, signed by Obama in the last four years? Do you realize we would have to start over and invalidate everything he signed and every agreement between foreign countries would be invalid! Do you realize what chaos that would throw upon the Nation? And, as you say, if there was no suspicion, then why did Hillary hire a lawyer to look into his legitimacy when she was campaigning against him? Even she questioned his past. But when Bill Clinton got a phone call telling him to drop it or something might happen to their daughter - Bill Clinton, as a father, did the right thing: he made her drop it.

Obama has a father who was never close to being an American citizen....no one can dispute that!! His mother could have conveyed citizenship upon him, but not to the degree that our constitution grants him the right to be president. Because citizenship alone does not grant anyone and everyone that right!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

hey libs, remind us again what the role of the Commander in Chief is again, I am so glad al qaeda is shaking in their boots with such a formidable leader right now in the w.h.,

Article:
Army may have to extend Afghanistan deployments due to budget cuts

Soldiers deployed to Afghanistan next year may see their war tours extended because budget cuts will drastically limit training for brigades to replace them, the top Army general said Friday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/16/ar...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,281 - 72,300 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Boop 918
Who would make a great mayor? 1 hr WTF 74
can u apply for food stamps online 1 hr guss 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr sPam 81,188
New Family Court Judge NEEDED!!! 1 hr WTF 38
Coming soon to America!!! SICK 1 hr guss 4
Preachers 1 hr guss 4
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 7 hr your screwed 9
•••