'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,613)

Showing posts 72,241 - 72,260 of144,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

drink the hive wrote:
Fox News = War Department BS Propaganda...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2356/245191288...
?!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I know someone who works at Jewish Hosp., Shelbyville and they said that the OB dept. was closed because too many hispanic women came there to deliver their babies and then got up in the middle of the night and left owing a bill for both mother and babies.They gave fictious addresses to begin with so they had nothing to fear.
The OB doctors refuse to deliver anymore because they said they cannot deliver for free and it was costing their practice to go in debt.
Now, not only the illegal mothers but the legal mothers will have to drive between 25 miles to Frankfort or 45 miles to Louisville to deliver their baby.
Yet, don't say a word to anybody about this because as you know, they don't want the truth out.
Meanwhile, I tell everyone I come in contact with.
Something else, where are the protest over this?

You are right,*Reality, unless someone on here sees fit to call Ron Paul a liar....which I doubt they can.

If you will remember during one of Dr. Ron Paul's visits to a talk show, he said that 8 major hospitals in Texas filed bankruptcy and closed due to the illegals coming in at the last minute and causing the hospital to pay for their expenses, thus running off and leaving the debts. He said that they would have their babies and highocky back over the border; (my crude words, not his). He said that when he was there delivering babies, he was told by hospital adm. that he had to assist whether he got paid or not. During those days, Dr. Paul delivered 4000 babies. Not saying they were all illegal trespassers, just that many in his obstetrical career were.

He is a wise man, a good doctor and a wise congressman, probably one of very few who never lied to us.

The rest who don't believe this. I don't really care! Take it or leave it! That's what he said!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I like getting all of those unfavorable judgements, they mean more to me than the favorable ones, shows you are doing a great job!!!!
Thanks JD!
I sometimes think we are fighting babies!
They have NO more knowledge than when they were born :)
Spoon fed liberalism
or should I say "imperialism" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The Founders As Christians
(Note: this is a representative list only, there are many other quotes that could be listed)

John Jay
First Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court
Unto Him who is the author and giver of all good, I render sincere and humble thanks for His manifold and unmerited blessings, and especially for our redemption and salvation by His beloved son. He has been pleased to bless me with excellent parents, with a virtuous wife, and with worthy children. His protection has companied me through many eventful years, faithfully employed in the service of my country; His providence has not only conducted me to this tranquil situation but also given me abundant reason to be contented and thankful. Blessed be His holy name!
Will of John Jay

`````
John Hancock
Signer of the Declaration of Independence

I John Hancock,... being advanced in years and being of perfect mind and memory-thanks be given to God-therefore calling to mind the mortality of my body and knowing it is appointed for all men once to die [Hebrews 9:27], do make and ordain this my last will and testament…Principally and first of all, I give and recommend my soul into the hands of God that gave it: and my body I recommend to the earth ... nothing doubting but at the general resurrection I shall receive the same again by the mercy and power of God...
Will of John Hancock

``````````
Henry Knox
Revolutionary War General, Secretary of War
First, I think it proper to express my unshaken opinion of the immortality of my soul or mind; and to dedicate and devote the same to the supreme head of the Universe – to that great and tremendous Jehovah,– Who created the universal frame of nature, worlds, and systems in number infinite ... To this awfully sublime Being do I resign my spirit with unlimited confidence of His mercy and protection ...

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right,*Reality, unless someone on here sees fit to call Ron Paul a liar....which I doubt they can.
If you will remember during one of Dr. Ron Paul's visits to a talk show, he said that 8 major hospitals in Texas filed bankruptcy and closed due to the illegals coming in at the last minute and causing the hospital to pay for their expenses, thus running off and leaving the debts. He said that they would have their babies and highocky back over the border; (my crude words, not his). He said that when he was there delivering babies, he was told by hospital adm. that he had to assist whether he got paid or not. During those days, Dr. Paul delivered 4000 babies. Not saying they were all illegal trespassers, just that many in his obstetrical career were.
He is a wise man, a good doctor and a wise congressman, probably one of very few who never lied to us.
The rest who don't believe this. I don't really care! Take it or leave it! That's what he said!
I "believe" EVERY word you and Reality wrote!
It is BAD here in the 'town' where I live!
drinK thE Hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
(Note: this is a representative list only, there are many other quotes that could be listed)
John Jay
Unto Him who is the author and giver of all good, I render sincere and humble thanks for His manifold and unmerited blessings, and especially for our redemption and salvation by His beloved son. He has been pleased to bless me with excellent parents, with a virtuous wife, and with worthy children. His protection has companied me through many eventful years, faithfully employed in the service of my country; His providence has not only conducted me to this tranquil situation but also given me abundant reason to be contented and thankful. Blessed be His holy name!
Will of John Jay
`````
John Hancock
I John Hancock,... being advanced in years and being of perfect mind and memory-thanks be given to God-therefore calling to mind the mortality of my body and knowing it is appointed for all men once to die [Hebrews 9:27], do make and ordain this my last will and testament…Principally and first of all, I give and recommend my soul into the hands of God that gave it: and my body I recommend to the earth ... nothing doubting but at the general resurrection I shall receive the same again by the mercy and power of God...
Will of John Hancock
``````````
Henry Knox
First, I think it proper to express my unshaken opinion of the immortality of my soul or mind; and to dedicate and devote the same to the supreme head of the Universe – to that great and tremendous Jehovah,– Who created the universal frame of nature, worlds, and systems in number infinite ... To this awfully sublime Being do I resign my spirit with unlimited confidence of His mercy and protection ...

Not Restraint' On Who Is Allowed 2 Talk About Them 4 F/ucks Sake!...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnu2x9Jurp1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Born under the U. S. Constitution. You may not consider Hawaii a state, but the Nation does. Go cry to your mommy.
You nitwit, I "know" Hawaii IS a STATE!
OUR 50th to BE exact!

BUT if you do NOT have TWO citizen parents you are NOT eligible to be president of The United States ...

He is a citizen if born in Hawaii ...
BUT NOT A NATURAL BORN ONE!

His father IS Kenyan!
He can NEVER BE ELIGIBLE!!!!!!
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT give a damn if he was born in the Oval office!

WHAT about TWO citizens parents do you MORONS NOT understand!?!

TWO - Very SIMPLE Really!

``````````

It's JUST like being a Democrat
OR
Being a Republican ...

IF mother is a Republican
IF --Dad--is a a Democrat

The CHILD will NOT know
Who to give 'political' ALLEGIANCE to
The mother or father!!!!

IF "both" are one(Rep) or the other(Dem)
the childs NATURAL allegiance would be to THAT one!

With two SEPERATE citizen parents
One Kenyan
One American

the 0's "allegiance" is SPLIT
between
the TWO countries!

IT is "supposed" to BE ONLY one!

That is the REASON the Constitution
WAS
written THAT way!

Numbnutz!
or RATHER
DUMBNUTZ
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JD!
Spoon fed liberalism
They are in the game of, "follow the leader", I do not follow the leaded, be he a democrat or republicat, I am a Constitutionalists and I see lots wrong.
Until we start living/legislating by the Constitution, this Republic is doomed!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Didn't SPLIT it right

AL's comment STARTS at:

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I "am" most definitely
"running OUT of patience"
for
IGNORANCE!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JD!
Spoon fed liberalism
Youre shadow boxing. You crazy decepticons think youre political crusaders. You guys (and gals) are punchlines.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Born under the U. S. Constitution. You may not consider Hawaii a state, but the Nation does. Go cry to your mommy.
OUR 50th to BE exact!
BUT if you do NOT have TWO citizen parents you are NOT eligible to be president of The United States ...
His father IS Kenyan!
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
``````````
OR
Being a Republican ...
The CHILD will NOT know
The mother or father!!!!
One Kenyan
One American
between
the TWO countries!
WAS
written THAT way!
Numbnutz!
or RATHER
DUMBNUTZ
That is the most asinine comparison and statement Ive read here today.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "believe" EVERY word you and Reality wrote!
It is BAD here in the 'town' where I live!

AL....last summer one whole wing of our hospital was closed off. There were a few layoffs. They claimed they were running in debt.

Anyhow, I noticed every one of your posts, which has some good stuff on them have had "infammatory, nuts and clueless." LOL....what jerks!!! You were quoting our founding father's, and they called YOU names......hahaha! So, they don't even read your stuff. They just see your name and reward you with bs tags.

That's so funny! No wait - stupid, rather.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR 50th to BE exact!
His father IS Kenyan!
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
``````````
OR
Being a Republican ...
The CHILD will NOT know
The mother or father!!!!
One Kenyan
One American
between
the TWO countries!
WAS
written THAT way!
Numbnutz!
or RATHER
DUMBNUTZ

Great AL, well said. I don't know how you could get any clearer than that! Even a 5th grader would understand the logic and fact in this.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
John Jay
Will of John Jay
`````
John Hancock
Will of John Hancock
``````````
Henry Knox
Let me explain myself. I am a Jack-Christan! I see no harm in putting the Ten Commandments in all public places! Why, it is very easily explain, you decide to break the majority of these laws, you can be prosecuted under the laws of your city, county, state and federal! The laws of the Ten Commandments is universal!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre shadow boxing. You crazy decepticons think youre political crusaders. You guys (and gals) are punchlines.
And you type that as if you THINK your opinion means something. Now how funny is that, y'all? lol
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you type that as if you THINK your opinion means something. Now how funny is that, y'all? lol
The difference being I dont come here expecting to change hearts and minds. Rarely do i even wax political here, y'all.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I know a couple - that means 2 people, who live on this amount of food for a little over 4 months. That would be about $200 a month for groceries.
Nothing too good for the queen of the USA!

Middle Class Warrior Obama’s $900 Valentine’s Day Dinner
(White House Dossier)– President Obama took First Lady Michelle out for dinner Thursday night to the restaurant Minibar, possibly the most exclusive joint in Washington.

It’s almost impossible to get a reservation – the place seats 12. The dining room includes an open kitchen where you gaze in awe as famed chef Jose Andres cooks you dinner as if you were in his home.

“Each bite is an experience to be savored, pondered, and sometimes puzzled over,” asserts the website for the restaurant.

Which is nice, since each bite probably costs about $10.

That is, the price for tasting approximately 20 small dishes is $225, not including tax and tip, while wine pairings will set you back $75,$120, or $200. If we assume a mid-range $120 for wine, the total comes to $345 per person, or $690 for two. Add in Washington’s 10 percent restaurant dining tax and a 20 percent tip and we’re at $910.80 for dinner.

Surprisingly, the Obamas did not go out for any $900 dinners during the presidential campaign.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/02/14/m...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the most asinine comparison and statement Ive read here today.
Care to show us where AL's facts about the parents are wrong? You can't? Oh, we see. That's why you just comment and give your opinion so as to take the focus off of the facts concerning the presidents parental requirements in order to qualify to run for president of the United States of America.

Hopefully you are at least intelligent enough to know that we see right through your silly ass but if not...keep on attempting to focus on Rubio's water sip or Beyonce's jiggly jello ass because that seems to be what is important to your ilk. I find you to be hilariously ignorant. Ignorance breeds ignorance. Who do you take after...your mammy or your pappy? LMMFAO!

Quit being so openly jealous of AL. It makes you uglier and you can't afford much more ugliness, can you? lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Great AL, well said. I don't know how you could get any clearer than that! Even a 5th grader would understand the logic and fact in this.
Let us all know when the Supreme Court is going to hear your Birther case nut bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,241 - 72,260 of144,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Beth Sanders 8 min stephanie 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 128,050
Where can I buy Pumpkins seeds to eat? (Oct '12) 44 min Just Looking 14
Becky Abner. N Richard hicks 45 min Lol 16
michelle P waiver program 56 min Dannie 27
Barbourville topix 1 hr Just Looking 10
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 1 hr sheila 385
KC Basketball Coach 3 hr Panther 68
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••