'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80963 Feb 16, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre shadow boxing. You crazy decepticons think youre political crusaders. You guys (and gals) are punchlines.
And you type that as if you THINK your opinion means something. Now how funny is that, y'all? lol
worse

Ashland, KY

#80964 Feb 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you type that as if you THINK your opinion means something. Now how funny is that, y'all? lol
The difference being I dont come here expecting to change hearts and minds. Rarely do i even wax political here, y'all.
Jay

Paris, TN

#80965 Feb 16, 2013
I know a couple - that means 2 people, who live on this amount of food for a little over 4 months. That would be about $200 a month for groceries.
Nothing too good for the queen of the USA!
**********

Middle Class Warrior Obama’s $900 Valentine’s Day Dinner
(White House Dossier)– President Obama took First Lady Michelle out for dinner Thursday night to the restaurant Minibar, possibly the most exclusive joint in Washington.

It’s almost impossible to get a reservation – the place seats 12. The dining room includes an open kitchen where you gaze in awe as famed chef Jose Andres cooks you dinner as if you were in his home.

“Each bite is an experience to be savored, pondered, and sometimes puzzled over,” asserts the website for the restaurant.

Which is nice, since each bite probably costs about $10.

That is, the price for tasting approximately 20 small dishes is $225, not including tax and tip, while wine pairings will set you back $75,$120, or $200. If we assume a mid-range $120 for wine, the total comes to $345 per person, or $690 for two. Add in Washington’s 10 percent restaurant dining tax and a 20 percent tip and we’re at $910.80 for dinner.

Surprisingly, the Obamas did not go out for any $900 dinners during the presidential campaign.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/02/14/m...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80966 Feb 16, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the most asinine comparison and statement Ive read here today.
Care to show us where AL's facts about the parents are wrong? You can't? Oh, we see. That's why you just comment and give your opinion so as to take the focus off of the facts concerning the presidents parental requirements in order to qualify to run for president of the United States of America.

Hopefully you are at least intelligent enough to know that we see right through your silly ass but if not...keep on attempting to focus on Rubio's water sip or Beyonce's jiggly jello ass because that seems to be what is important to your ilk. I find you to be hilariously ignorant. Ignorance breeds ignorance. Who do you take after...your mammy or your pappy? LMMFAO!

Quit being so openly jealous of AL. It makes you uglier and you can't afford much more ugliness, can you? lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80967 Feb 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*******
Great AL, well said. I don't know how you could get any clearer than that! Even a 5th grader would understand the logic and fact in this.
Let us all know when the Supreme Court is going to hear your Birther case nut bag.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80968 Feb 16, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference being I dont come here expecting to change hearts and minds. Rarely do i even wax political here, y'all.
Of course not. If you did that would mean that you would and could make a difference. We all know that's not how you roll. You are here to try to focus on anything and everything other than facts. It's called helping the dems to stay in power so they can have job security which in turn gives you welfare security. Your vote was bought with food stamps. How pitiful is that, y'all? lol
Show Time

West Bend, WI

#80969 Feb 16, 2013
Cards Fan wrote:
Conway is a pretty moderate Democrat. As a matter of fact I can't find anything on his website about abortion specifically. I do know he has mentiond he supports a woman's choice at some point in history. I'd prefer a more far left leaning person than Conway. I can only hope he's trying to appear more moderate because he doesn't want to offend any of the ignorant Kentuckians with is liberal ideas. I'm voting for Conway so you people do what you want. Rand Paul isn't anything like his father and that's a shame because Ron Paul is a really great politician. I'm not anti second amendment either. I don't know why everyone thinks liberals are anti gun ownership, I'm assuming it has to do with Clinton and that crippled man he put in the spot light who was a victim of a shooting so of course he's anti gun. Well, obviously the majority of liberals are pro second amendment and so is Conway. Quit watching so much Fox news.
You can support whom ever Supposrts Abortion & you & the person you up hold will also have to stand in front of God one day with the Choices you made. To Kill Innocent babies! Rand Paul has better Morals than Conway... This is a JOKE !!! Its no wonder America is in the shape it's in!!! God Forgive Us!
steve

Charleston, WV

#80970 Feb 16, 2013
Ricky wrote:
This should be good.
ok
Jay

Paris, TN

#80971 Feb 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Let us all know when the Supreme Court is going to hear your Birther case nut bag.
*********

Read the Constitution you clown!!!

Oh wait - that's right, you don't understand it!!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80972 Feb 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Born under the U. S. Constitution. You may not consider Hawaii a state, but the Nation does. Go cry to your mommy.
You nitwit, I "know" Hawaii IS a STATE!
OUR 50th to BE exact!
BUT if you do NOT have TWO citizen parents you are NOT eligible to be president of The United States ...
He is a citizen if born in Hawaii ...
BUT NOT A NATURAL BORN ONE!
His father IS Kenyan!
He can NEVER BE ELIGIBLE!!!!!!
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
I do NOT give a damn if he was born in the Oval office!
WHAT about TWO citizens parents do you MORONS NOT understand!?!
TWO - Very SIMPLE Really!
``````````
It's JUST like being a Democrat
OR
Being a Republican ...
IF mother is a Republican
IF --Dad--is a a Democrat
The CHILD will NOT know
Who to give 'political' ALLEGIANCE to
The mother or father!!!!
IF "both" are one(Rep) or the other(Dem)
the childs NATURAL allegiance would be to THAT one!
With two SEPERATE citizen parents
One Kenyan
One American
the 0's "allegiance" is SPLIT
between
the TWO countries!
IT is "supposed" to BE ONLY one!
That is the REASON the Constitution
WAS
written THAT way!
Numbnutz!
or RATHER
DUMBNUTZ
They don't even read your posts A/L...you 'bring' here so much good information. This is uninformed baboons voted for Obama, not once but twice. Obama don't care for The Constitution.
This people are walking dead, zombies.

Why no one challenged Obama about his father's birth place? That was NO secret! I don't get it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80973 Feb 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
Read the Constitution you clown!!!
Oh wait - that's right, you don't understand it!!!
So you and nut case AL is correct about this subject but all of the 435 in Congress and all 100 in the Senate and all 9 on the Supreme Court are wrong. LOL !!!!!!!!!! You Birthers are SO funny.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80974 Feb 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Let us all know when the Supreme Court is going to hear your Birther case nut bag.
Just because something is wrong and our government is in that wrong up to their eyeballs doesn't mean it's right...ever? Obama, Pelosi and Reid and all the dems on the Hill lied, cheated, bribed, bullied, reported false money amounts and made shady deals to pass the largest tax legislation in our country's history on to every man, woman and child in the United States of America. With that type of unity why do you think it would be so hard for Obama to get a couple more people to coverup his place of birth? Funny how you people are quick to jump up and call others crazy but you refuse to discuss all the facts found out about Obama. You just do the zombie dance and pretend you know nothing. What about the inconsistency of the ss number when Obama applied for his ss card in a state he has never resided in? What about the numbers on his birth certificate that do not mesh with people born on the same day in Hawaii. Obama's birth certificate numbers is the only certificate with numbers that are out of sequence in Hawaii that year? Coincidence? lol

None of the higher ups in Germany were willing to take on Hitler either, were they? Did that excuse them or make it right? Hmmm...let's ask the Jews and see what their opinions are of the higher courts agreeing with the devil since that seems to be your only defense on the matter.

Breaking news...warning...danger...PMSN BC propaganda...Rubio sips water during a speech. His career is over...because we told you it is! Drink the kool-aid you effin' morons! lol PMSNBC showed Rubio sipping water 157 times in a 24 hour period but not once did they mention Obama's promise not to add a dime to our deficit even after his failed laughable promise to cut our deficit in half in his first term. You morons lap that propaganda shit up like it was your last food stamp lunch.

You need to wean yourself off the ObaMORON kool-aid.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80975 Feb 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
Read the Constitution you clown!!!
Oh wait - that's right, you don't understand it!!!
Jay, this people are with "I don't care attitude"...
Their president "walks" all over The Constitution",
do you think they care about anything? They have no pride, no dignity and to them everything is normal. This is typical liberals ...
worse

Ashland, KY

#80976 Feb 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. If you did that would mean that you would and could make a difference. We all know that's not how you roll. You are here to try to focus on anything and everything other than facts. It's called helping the dems to stay in power so they can have job security which in turn gives you welfare security. Your vote was bought with food stamps. How pitiful is that, y'all? lol
If facts were all that were presented, then I might engage on a different level. And as usual, your perception has failed you. I'm a registered republican. Did that just blow your window licking mind? More pitiful than you? The fact that the richest party couldnt buy enough votes, period.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80977 Feb 16, 2013
HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>No, I told you what your political associations are based on the vile hate that come from imagines you create in your mind that transfer to your post.
telling the truth and not being politically correct about it is seen by libotards as vile hate, that is a known fact, truth cuts libs hard, so I guess you are saying to be more politically correct I should say 'pro choice' instead of 'baby killers', and 'cultural diversity' instead of 'sodolibs', and 'you may follow your leaders' instead of 'baaaaaaaa',
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80978 Feb 16, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If facts were all that were presented, then I might engage on a different level. And as usual, your perception has failed you. I'm a registered republican. Did that just blow your window licking mind? More pitiful than you? The fact that the richest party couldnt buy enough votes, period.
registered republican, ROTFL, and I saw Elvis at Burger King the other day, baaaaaaa
worse

Ashland, KY

#80979 Feb 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because something is wrong and our government is in that wrong up to their eyeballs doesn't mean it's right...ever? Obama, Pelosi and Reid and all the dems on the Hill lied, cheated, bribed, bullied, reported false money amounts and made shady deals to pass the largest tax legislation in our country's history on to every man, woman and child in the United States of America. With that type of unity why do you think it would be so hard for Obama to get a couple more people to coverup his place of birth? Funny how you people are quick to jump up and call others crazy but you refuse to discuss all the facts found out about Obama. You just do the zombie dance and pretend you know nothing. What about the inconsistency of the ss number when Obama applied for his ss card in a state he has never resided in? What about the numbers on his birth certificate that do not mesh with people born on the same day in Hawaii. Obama's birth certificate numbers is the only certificate with numbers that are out of sequence in Hawaii that year? Coincidence? lol
None of the higher ups in Germany were willing to take on Hitler either, were they? Did that excuse them or make it right? Hmmm...let's ask the Jews and see what their opinions are of the higher courts agreeing with the devil since that seems to be your only defense on the matter.
Breaking news...warning...danger...PMSN BC propaganda...Rubio sips water during a speech. His career is over...because we told you it is! Drink the kool-aid you effin' morons! lol PMSNBC showed Rubio sipping water 157 times in a 24 hour period but not once did they mention Obama's promise not to add a dime to our deficit even after his failed laughable promise to cut our deficit in half in his first term. You morons lap that propaganda shit up like it was your last food stamp lunch.
You need to wean yourself off the ObaMORON kool-aid.
Point of fact: you have mentioned rubio more in a couple of posts than i have read here all day by dems.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80980 Feb 16, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
registered republican, ROTFL, and I saw Elvis at Burger King the other day, baaaaaaa
Typical delusion. Did you also see Romney in the White House?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80981 Feb 16, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If facts were all that were presented, then I might engage on a different level. And as usual, your perception has failed you. I'm a registered republican. Did that just blow your window licking mind? More pitiful than you? The fact that the richest party couldnt buy enough votes, period.
Sure you are! lmao And I'm a proud democrat Congressional Aide. Try, try again, little one. You can be anything you wanna be on the computer. You are living proof of that. The richest party couldn't buy votes? But they did. The democrats with their shining messiah leading the way bought most of their votes. High unemployment for 4 continuous years, added 17 million people to the Food Stamp program, a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level and every American family lost nearly 40% of their wealth on Obama's first watch. Obama knew those victims of his failed policies would never bite the hand that force feeds them now. Yep. The richest and dirtiest party bought the votes. Thanks for bringing that to the front and center of the discussion.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80982 Feb 16, 2013
http://www.google.com/search...

THOUSANDS OF SPIDERS ARE CRAWLING IN THE SKIES OVER BRAZIL.

(Wait, this must be conspiracy to)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moma screwer 8 min gator 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min spaceship 131,596
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 50 min Curious 7
Darren k west pickup Sampson lane election signs 2 hr Bobby Alan 2
megan marie rogers woolum 5 hr Curious 1
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 10 hr Ruth 4
Darren k west please pick up political signs 12 hr Please 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:20 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:20PM
Fitzpatrick Announced as Starter vs. Titans
NBC Sports 1:22 PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Zach Mettenberger sends himself to selfie rehab
NFL 2:01 PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:11 PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts