'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80921 Feb 16, 2013
American Exceptionalism

Does THAT 'ring a BELL'...???
o boy

Hyden, KY

#80922 Feb 16, 2013
we finally got a strong liberal right into the top gal in the republican party.look out repub's she going rule the house.of congress.
Uncle Tab

United States

#80923 Feb 16, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
1. don't know how to PM - don't have a registered account, only get on here in my spare time for research and entertainment
2. why ask, so you can try to pass judgement on my knowledge and reasoning? not interested, I understand logic from anti-logic, but, I am published so if you knew my name and googled it, it would respond with mulitple hits,
3. what I teach - not to intentionally offend but based on our previous exchanges you wouldn't like it because it has to do with deep levels of logic, and based on your responses - you understand logic, you just reject it, all of the other libs on here don't even understand logic so take that as a compliment,
4. I do not post from an associated system or IP so that does not help either,
sorry, but too many anti-American libs to provide any more info,
Of COURSE you're published and of COURSE if you gave your name it would have several hits. Blah blah blah...... Like I've said before...... Be all you can be..... Buy a computer on log on.

It's painfully obvious you're a head checkbrecepient. If you were an educater I can understand why you're a coward in not giving your name. You'd be bounced out of that job in 3 seconds from your hate.

Again it doesn't take long to point out the fake fucktards on the Internet..... They make themselves out to be wealthy or above other people..... Lie and say they are in education now. LMAO lots of these idiots say they are in education and are also against education. They say education is a waste. I guess so if dumbasses like this one is teaching.

Keep on hiding in your make believe world headcheck. This place is all you have. You're always here day after day.

Have fun! You have 12 more years of crying!!:D

Type Romney Ryan for me..... Go ahead.... Type it!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80924 Feb 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Of COURSE you're published and of COURSE if you gave your name it would have several hits. Blah blah blah...... Like I've said before...... Be all you can be..... Buy a computer on log on.
It's painfully obvious you're a head checkbrecepient. If you were an educater I can understand why you're a coward in not giving your name. You'd be bounced out of that job in 3 seconds from your hate.
Again it doesn't take long to point out the fake fucktards on the Internet..... They make themselves out to be wealthy or above other people..... Lie and say they are in education now. LMAO lots of these idiots say they are in education and are also against education. They say education is a waste. I guess so if dumbasses like this one is teaching.
Keep on hiding in your make believe world headcheck. This place is all you have. You're always here day after day.
Have fun! You have 12 more years of crying!!:D
Type Romney Ryan for me..... Go ahead.... Type it!
you know you just devistated me, I was so looking forward to a marxist libotard granting acceptance of me on an annonmous forum, now I don't know what to do, I think since my self esteem is now soooo low, I will join the democrap party and start posting anti-Americanism, then I will be accepted by other libotard traitors, yes, thats a good plan, maybe you can help me achieve that goal, please tell me how to spell BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, since I am not educated I don't have good spelling skills,

lol
lol
lol
HungSoLow

Russellville, KY

#80925 Feb 16, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my gosh, you libs are so telapathetic, I'm scared now cuz you read my mind and outed me, baaaaaaaa, I must be so repub that it shows, baaaaaa,
using your logic you are a pedofile, a sodomite and a marxist traitor, among other similar discusting things, because all the points you defend are threaded thoughout the DNC as such, so, how long have you been those things? Don't lie about it, you told me what my political associations are based on my responses and comments, lolol, I just read your mind, but the only difference is, I don't care that someone calls me a repub, they are the only firewall right now between full marxism and the American people, the repubs are dumb, the demofags are evil, so, baaaaaa,
lolol, man are you smart,
No, I told you what your political associations are based on the vile hate that come from imagines you create in your mind that transfer to your post.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80926 Feb 16, 2013
Native Americans
Manifest Destiny had serious consequences for Native Americans, since continental expansion implicitly meant the occupation and annexation of Native American land, sometimes to expand slavery. The United States continued the European practice of recognizing only limited land rights of indigenous peoples. In a policy formulated largely by Henry Knox, Secretary of War in the Washington Administration, the U.S. government sought to expand into the west through the nominally legal (by United States law) purchase of Native American land in treaties. Indians were encouraged to sell their vast tribal lands and become "civilized", which meant (among other things) for Native American men to abandon hunting and become farmers, and for their society to reorganize around the family unit rather than the clan or tribe. The United States therefore acquired lands by treaty from Indian nations, usually under circumstances which suggest a lack of voluntary and knowing consent by the native signers, and in many cases a lack of authority by the signers to make any such transaction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_Destiny

NOT what America stood for!

Freedom & EQUALITY
IS
WHAT America
STOOD FOR!

For EVERY person on the Continent!
HungSoLow

Russellville, KY

#80927 Feb 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Native Americans
Manifest Destiny had serious consequences for Native Americans, since continental expansion implicitly meant the occupation and annexation of Native American land, sometimes to expand slavery. The United States continued the European practice of recognizing only limited land rights of indigenous peoples. In a policy formulated largely by Henry Knox, Secretary of War in the Washington Administration, the U.S. government sought to expand into the west through the nominally legal (by United States law) purchase of Native American land in treaties. Indians were encouraged to sell their vast tribal lands and become "civilized", which meant (among other things) for Native American men to abandon hunting and become farmers, and for their society to reorganize around the family unit rather than the clan or tribe. The United States therefore acquired lands by treaty from Indian nations, usually under circumstances which suggest a lack of voluntary and knowing consent by the native signers, and in many cases a lack of authority by the signers to make any such transaction.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_Destiny
NOT what America stood for!
Freedom & EQUALITY
IS
WHAT America
STOOD FOR!
For EVERY person on the Continent!
I was going to post a rebuttal using Indians, slaves and Japanese Americans as examples but really all I got for you is ......hhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahahhaha you are one crazy nut job woman.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80928 Feb 16, 2013
05/21/1827
John Jay (1745-1829) was an attorney, public official, diplomat, jurist. He: was member of the Continental Congress (1774-76, 1778-79) where he was President of Congress (1778-79); helped write the New York State constitution (1777); authored first manual on military discipline (1777); served as Chief-Justice of the New York Supreme Court (1777-78); was appointed minister to Spain (1779); signed the final peace treaty with Great Britain (1783); coauthored, along with James Madison and Alexander Hamilton, the Federalist Papers, which were instrumental in securing the ratification of the Constitution (1788); was appointed first Chief-Justice of the U. S. Supreme Court by President George Washington (1789-95) and later declined a reappointment as Chief-Justice by President John Adams; served as Governor of New York (1795- 1801); vice-president of the American Bible Society (1816-21) and its president (1821-27); and was a member of American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions.

John Jay signed this membership certificate as President of the American Bible Society:

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...

WHO was John Jay, you say?
He was the FIRST Supreme Court Justice of the United States!

He is/was the one who WROTE George Washington, 1787 ...
to be SURE and put in "natural "BORN" citizen'... in as president of the US! To keep it for ALLEGIANCE to the US only!

You IDIoTARDS BETTER wake the HELL up, or this country IS going to turn into an "imperialistic" one!

With 0 as the king ...
Just like George!
The one WE fought for "Independence" from!

I'm NOT talking about "George BUSH" either!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80929 Feb 16, 2013
HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to post a rebuttal using Indians, slaves and Japanese Americans as examples but really all I got for you is ......hhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahahhaha you are one crazy nut job woman.
You NEED a lobotomy ...QUICKLY
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#80931 Feb 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You NEED a lobotomy ...QUICKLY
I like getting all of those unfavorable judgements, they mean more to me than the favorable ones, shows you are doing a great job!!!!
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#80932 Feb 16, 2013
Jesse Jackson is video taped crying over Barack Obama getting elected in 2008.

Jesse Jackson now is crying over his addict son being busted for stealing a million in campaign funds in 2013.

Jesse Jackson is a cry-baby, typical lib syndrome.
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#80933 Feb 16, 2013
Six gun companies have announced plans to stop selling any of their products to any GOVERNMENT AGENCY in states that severely limit the rights of private gun ownership.

....no wonder our gov. is wanting to stockpile ammo, this is what fear will do to you or is it guilt.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#80934 Feb 16, 2013
Reality wrote:
Jesse Jackson now is crying over his addict son being busted for stealing a million in campaign funds in 2013.
He was set up!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80935 Feb 16, 2013
Hi A/L...
Finally printed today those links you posted the other day...

Today the sky is overdone with artificial clouds. You're watching one line in front of your eyes turning into a white cloud and slowly drops. Looks like---when you drop oil into water ...after the spraying is done, entire sky turns gray and with a couple of days we have rain...this is so obvious.
I took few pictures with my cell phone camera, same line and it's alot easier to see what is going on.

Last year for a couple of days Los Angeles sky was blood red. Some times you feel drops on your face but no rain...

Thank you darlin'!
:-)
HungSoLow

Russellville, KY

#80936 Feb 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I like getting all of those unfavorable judgements, they mean more to me than the favorable ones, shows you are doing a great job!!!!
Is it kind of like you Repubs losing elections to show how great your ideas are??????????
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80937 Feb 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> He was set up!!
...but if that was Republican, then GUILTY for sure!

He can join the other two criminals, Toni Rezko and Rod Blagojevic...

Criminal is criminal...Republican or Democrat !!!!!
Get real !!!!!
HungSoLow

Russellville, KY

#80938 Feb 16, 2013
Reality wrote:
Is it like the Weeper of the House John Boehner ??????????
HungSoLow

Russellville, KY

#80939 Feb 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Hi A/L...
Finally printed today those links you posted the other day...
Today the sky is overdone with artificial clouds. You're watching one line in front of your eyes turning into a white cloud and slowly drops. Looks like---when you drop oil into water ...after the spraying is done, entire sky turns gray and with a couple of days we have rain...this is so obvious.
I took few pictures with my cell phone camera, same line and it's alot easier to see what is going on.
Last year for a couple of days Los Angeles sky was blood red. Some times you feel drops on your face but no rain...
Thank you darlin'!
:-)
You are just one medical exam away from being locked up in a mental hospital. You poor paranoid delusional person. Did you tell the pharmacist all about the government plan to kill Americans with Chemtrials?
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80940 Feb 16, 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/ex-san-diego-...
EX-SAN DIEGO (CA) MAYOR LOST $1 BILLION GAMBLING, STOLE FROM CHARITY
Jack in the box heiress and ex- San Diego Mayor Maureen O'Connor gambled
$1 billion , stole from charity to finance debt.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80941 Feb 16, 2013
HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>You are just one medical exam away from being locked up in a mental hospital. You poor paranoid delusional person. Did you tell the pharmacist all about the government plan to kill Americans with Chemtrials?
Pharmacist got his own information...

...now, BUZZ OFF !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 32 min too 77
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 42 min Country 48
big buck in carter hollow 47 min lmao 9
What is the bad blood between Roger Vanover and... 3 hr Gray Citizan 3
this is the year!!! panther fans ( not) 3 hr court jester 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 318
Scott Simpson 5 hr Curiouswonderer 1
Mike Warren embezzled money? 5 hr WhoCares 23
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 9 hr Guessudontknow 38
El Mariachi Restaurant 10 hr Piggy Tails 20