'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#80715 Feb 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
The other day, four CA students were expelled from school for wearing American flag bandanas and chanting USA, USA...during basketball game...
Is this still America? This is very, very sad
"YOU D@#N RIGHT"!!
worse

Ashland, KY

#80716 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty funny, you libotards get mad when we don't watch t.v. cuz you got to make up that we do, lolol, I don't need t.v. when libotards are on topix, baaaaaaa
So then you just jack it to still photos of Glenn Beck? That must bore you to death.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80717 Feb 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So why is he President you stupid pos?
Because...uninformed, bribed, color, welfare recipients, brainwashed, zombies, etc. VOTED
for Obama...

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA" what does it MEAN?????
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80718 Feb 15, 2013
look what those evil repubs are doing now, persecuting Jesse Jackson Jr, that poor man being lied about and discrimated against, oh wait, Illinois is a democrap state, sorry, baaaaaaaaa

Jesse Jackson Jr. charged with misusing $750,000 in campaign funds

Federal officials filed charges Friday against Jesse Jackson Jr. after the former congressman reportedly signed a plea deal for allegedly improperly spending hundreds of thousands in campaign funds.

The paperwork was filed at the U.S District Courthouse in Washington. Jackson, who left the public eye last summer for treatment of bi-polar disorder and resigned from office in November, is not expected to make an appearance, but he offered a response in his first statement to the public in months.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/15/16...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80719 Feb 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you just jack it to still photos of Glenn Beck? That must bore you to death.
proves my point all along, thats all you sodofags think about,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80720 Feb 15, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of Obama-Nation!
oblamer nation, by ray stevens,

worse

Ashland, KY

#80721 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
proves my point all along, thats all you sodofags think about,
The only points you have are at the end of your elfy shoes. And way to bring the breaking news, Brokaw! Jackson, Jr. did what? lemme guess, blame Obama?
worse

Ashland, KY

#80722 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oblamer nation, by ray stevens,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =245sYjP9_FEXX
Ray Stevens? Couldnt you dig in the vault a little farther? youre an out of touch troll with poor taste in everything.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80724 Feb 15, 2013
Boats Second Class wrote:
<quoted text> "YOU D@#N RIGHT"!!
You cannot say Illegal Alien ...
You cannot be proud American ...
Your government gets "cultural transformation"...
Your government force you to buy healthcare, tell you what to eat, how to raise your children ...
What is going on with 'my' America? This is more and more like Mao, Stalin, Tito...OBAMA?????
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80725 Feb 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray Stevens? Couldnt you dig in the vault a little farther? youre an out of touch troll with poor taste in everything.
maybe I'm not progressive enough for you libotards, should have put on some anti-American communist like PSY, he was good enough for oblamer though! wow, how progressive, baaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80726 Feb 15, 2013
meteorite hits russian, oblamer calls cabinet meeting and drafts executive order to prevent that from happening here, libs start printing bumper stickers that read "Say No to Meteors"
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80727 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
look what those evil repubs are doing now, persecuting Jesse Jackson Jr, that poor man being lied about and discrimated against, oh wait, Illinois is a democrap state, sorry, baaaaaaaaa
Jesse Jackson Jr. charged with misusing $750,000 in campaign funds
Federal officials filed charges Friday against Jesse Jackson Jr. after the former congressman reportedly signed a plea deal for allegedly improperly spending hundreds of thousands in campaign funds.
The paperwork was filed at the U.S District Courthouse in Washington. Jackson, who left the public eye last summer for treatment of bi-polar disorder and resigned from office in November, is not expected to make an appearance, but he offered a response in his first statement to the public in months.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/15/16...
He can join Blagojevic now...
Chicago Mafia ...
did u know

Martin, TN

#80728 Feb 15, 2013
The hottest candidate they have at the moment.....

http://gif.mocksession.com/2013/02/rubio-is-t...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80729 Feb 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
IF both his parents "are" U.S. Citizens, it would NOT matter WHERE he was BORN!
He would BE a "natural born" U.S. citizen ...
Simply BECAUSE his parents ARE U.S. Citzens ...!!!
What's it been now? 4 1/2 years? You still have yet to convince any court in America of your claim. Poor foolish woman.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80730 Feb 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
He can join Blagojevic now...
Chicago Mafia ...
I have no doubt oblamer will get him a pardon somehow,
did u know

Martin, TN

#80731 Feb 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
IF both his parents "are" U.S. Citizens, it would NOT matter WHERE he was BORN!
He would BE a "natural born" U.S. citizen ...
Simply BECAUSE his parents ARE U.S. Citzens ...!!!
"Un-American Lady" Hawaii was a full US state in 1961. Anyone born there would be a natural born US citizen regardless of their parentsí status.
You may want to loosen your tin foil hat just a bit, get some oxygen in there
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80732 Feb 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
No she isnt. And if you keep name calling no one will ask you to prom...
If you are American at all, you would investigate to see who is your president?
Who is his associates?
Why did he stay in Rev. Wright's Church for 20 yrs.?("God bless America, no, no, no, God damn America")...
Why did he paid lawyers $4 million to hide his records?
His 2009 Cairo speech full of anti - American sentiments ...

The most transparent administration in history, really??? Over spending, no jobs, F&F, Benghazi, drones vs water boarding, over regulating, no lobbyists in my administration ...veto every 'pork' bill, post bills on internet for people to see ...
Healthcare debate on CSPAN...

Obama's transparency is very MURKY !!!!!

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...what does it mean?????

Real American would NOT vote for this, pal !!!!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80733 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt oblamer will get him a pardon somehow,


Are you sure---not going to be his other criminal friend Toni Rezko, 10.6 yrs in jail for fraud?
American citizen

Glasgow, KY

#80736 Feb 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What's it been now? 4 1/2 years? You still have yet to convince any court in America of your claim. Poor foolish woman.
Whats it been now? 4 1/2 years? Your ilk still hasn't convinced even the dumbest of your dumb ilk that Bush is to blame for Obama's 4 1/2 years of embarrassing failure?
Poor fool. 4 1/2 years of trying to convince Americans that Obama cut the deficit in half just like he promised he would do. lol 4 1/2 years of wondering why Gitmo is still up and running. Years of claiming Ft. Hood was a workplace violence incident. Years of claiming the Little Rock soldiers murder was a "drive-by". Months of not knowing what happened in Benghazi or who said what or when they said it or why they continued on with the sad video lie instead of owning up to the truth. Months of irresponsible backdoor shady deals and bullying and bribing and lying and cheating and not even bothering to read the largest piece of tax legislation forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America. Years of continuously high unemployment. Months of failed policies that put 17 million new citizens depending on government food stamp rations to feed their families. 4 years and a record number of American citizens living at or below the poverty level. Years of a job stimulus bill/law that created more debt than it created jobs.

I'm tired so I'll stop here but there are many more facts if you think you can handle them. Let me know. lol
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80737 Feb 15, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
"Un-American Lady" Hawaii was a full US state in 1961. Anyone born there would be a natural born US citizen regardless of their parentsí status.
You may want to loosen your tin foil hat just a bit, get some oxygen in there
There is NO bigger PATRIOT and AMERICAN...
A/L is real... read her posts, you may learn thing or two!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 5 min when 36
who will you vote for as jailer 14 min My opinion 79
Phillip Vaughn 30 min cody 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min ChromiuMan 131,471
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 56 min Citizen 15
looking for a sugar baby 4 hr guy 1
Indictments 8 hr John 23
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 19 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 21 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]