'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,981 - 72,000 of 151,288 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
TheyRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#80667 Feb 15, 2013
TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bv9dX1WFzS4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lemmings jumping off cliffs
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Run little faux lemming of gloom and doom...your fate awaits you.
I think you are a LEMMING, but you baaaaaaaaaa like a good sheep. Faux sheeple club president. lmao @ you
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80668 Feb 15, 2013
TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bv9dX1WFzS4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lemmings jumping off cliffs
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Run little faux lemming of gloom and doom...your fate awaits you.
wow, personal video recordings of the entire democrap convention, thanks for sharing, baaaaaaaaaaa
worse

Ashland, KY

#80669 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
in the levels of retardation, you have a black belt,
she posts a comment on a political forum, about political destruction begin done to our country, you insult her for 'slinging mud', then you sling mud at her by calling her a racist name, do you have any idea what the serbs went through you racist fagg, you libotards are truly the deepest of hypocrites and traitors, but you are too stuipd to see it
baaaaaaaaaaa sodoboy,
Check A/L's post, dummy. It had to with family (and the loss of). Nothing directed at the Serb. She replied to me off topic, so I fired back. But it's not like I owe you an explanation for anything, seeing as how you also had nothing to do with the exchange. Stay in your own cabin, militia tranny.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80670 Feb 15, 2013
lolol, this forum is really fun today, libs posting personal videos of the DNC, sodoboys telling their stories on the farm, libodruggies having flashbacks,
sheeple defending oblamer, it doesn't get any better than this,

here is my tribute to all you libotards out there!

OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80671 Feb 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You better Czech yourself!
You better drop dead...you sick bastard...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80672 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
in the levels of retardation, you have a black belt,
she posts a comment on a political forum, about political destruction begin done to our country, you insult her for 'slinging mud', then you sling mud at her by calling her a racist name, do you have any idea what the serbs went through you racist fagg, you libotards are truly the deepest of hypocrites and traitors, but you are too stuipd to see it
baaaaaaaaaaa sodoboy,
Thank you d...<3
TheyRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#80673 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, personal video recordings of the entire democrap convention, thanks for sharing, baaaaaaaaaaa
More like you and your family. Keep baaaa like a good little faux sheep. You are hilarious. Demented, but hilarious.

I think you all are more faux beck rush LEMMINGS, than sheep.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80674 Feb 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Check A/L's post, dummy. It had to with family (and the loss of). Nothing directed at the Serb. She replied to me off topic, so I fired back. But it's not like I owe you an explanation for anything, seeing as how you also had nothing to do with the exchange. Stay in your own cabin, militia tranny.
how stupid can you be to post another lie trying to cover up a post when your that post is still there, and you do owe me an explanation, you are a libotard so you do as I say, all I gotta do is say BAAAAAAAA and you are to stand at attention and do what I tell you, so get off this forum and go back to chicago you free loader,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80675 Feb 15, 2013
TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
More like you and your family. Keep baaaa like a good little faux sheep. You are hilarious. Demented, but hilarious.
I think you all are more faux beck rush LEMMINGS, than sheep.
I know none of you libotards on here can see the logic in all of this, but if you ever do it will either make you mad or make you laugh,

you posted the democrap motto of baaaaaaa all over the post, then call me a sheep, lolol, my muscles are hurting from laughing so much,

but, in response to your psychobabble, all that matters is who is standing at the end, and libotards don't have the fortitude, resources or intellect to take care of themselves, so where does that leave you, sodoboy, baaaaaaaaa

lolol,

oh, by the way, GO TED! Ted Nugent for President!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80676 Feb 15, 2013
TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
More like you and your family. Keep baaaa like a good little faux sheep. You are hilarious. Demented, but hilarious.
I think you all are more faux beck rush LEMMINGS, than sheep.
America is getting transformed into Socialism every single day, more and more. Any clue...at all?
worse

Ashland, KY

#80677 Feb 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You better drop dead...you sick bastard...
I'll let that one slide because I may have come off a little harsh last time.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80678 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
how stupid can you be to post another lie trying to cover up a post when your that post is still there, and you do owe me an explanation, you are a libotard so you do as I say, all I gotta do is say BAAAAAAAA and you are to stand at attention and do what I tell you, so get off this forum and go back to chicago you free loader,
Sure thing, Ted's Stoogent
worse

Ashland, KY

#80679 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I know none of you libotards on here can see the logic in all of this, but if you ever do it will either make you mad or make you laugh,
you posted the democrap motto of baaaaaaa all over the post, then call me a sheep, lolol, my muscles are hurting from laughing so much,
but, in response to your psychobabble, all that matters is who is standing at the end, and libotards don't have the fortitude, resources or intellect to take care of themselves, so where does that leave you, sodoboy, baaaaaaaaa
lolol,
oh, by the way, GO TED! Ted Nugent for President!
I didnt think spineless reps had the need for muscles. No skeletal structure to support.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80680 Feb 15, 2013
You have to know, when you have Socialist medicine, you have Socialist regime ...
Obama did say, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... he was not kidding!
Not one liberal can explain what does it mean?

Poor people in US are going to be under HMO, healthcare for poor. Rich and politicians are going to have their own plan. If you have money, you can BRIBE, like in Socialism ...if you don't, you're SCREWED! GOOD LUCK!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80681 Feb 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt think spineless reps had the need for muscles. No skeletal structure to support.
is that why most of the military is republican and democraps run to canada?

LOLOL, try again libboy,
Hamburglar

United States

#80682 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
is that why most of the military is republican and democraps run to canada?
LOLOL, try again libboy,
Ask your master Ted?
TheyRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#80683 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I know none of you libotards on here can see the logic in all of this, but if you ever do it will either make you mad or make you laugh,
you posted the democrap motto of baaaaaaa all over the post, then call me a sheep, lolol, my muscles are hurting from laughing so much,
but, in response to your psychobabble, all that matters is who is standing at the end, and libotards don't have the fortitude, resources or intellect to take care of themselves, so where does that leave you, sodoboy, baaaaaaaaa
lolol,
oh, by the way, GO TED! Ted Nugent for President!
I played this game in the beginning while you repukes took a Texan over a Kentuckian who had ties to the KKK among many other questionable dealings and it would not surprise me to see you snuggle up to your GOP hero old has been draft dodging Ted. After that nutjob Sarah how much lower can you repukes go. I am not going to get caught up with your faux slinging hate, gloom and doom. YOU are the only one baaaing like the sheep/lemming that you are. Keep it up. You prove every post why America chose a DEMOCRAT again, and Obama at that. Kills you, don't it. You keep spinning your hero ted, beck, rush, sarah, bill, etc...faux gloom and doom. You get more real news on John Stewart and Steven Cobert than you would that repuke run farce of clown show you rely on to get your dose of the real world. You are entertaining. Carry on. Prove what losers you are. I have a life. Try getting yourself one nutcase. lmao

HILLARY 2016
Uncle Tab

United States

#80684 Feb 15, 2013
....... Made a few posts earlier to get the fucktards worked up and look what they do, lonely sheep just post and post and post for 4 pages of shit.

Had to skip it all cause its always the same I boring repeated horseshit.

Headcheck recipients shouldn't be allowed to use the Internet for long extended periods of time like they do. Should limit the mental unstables to an hour or so recreation Internet time. Maybe the other 18 hours they spend on Topix a day should be used to educate your ignorant masses!!

Be back in 4 hours to see how many of you have jumped thru the hoop..... Even tho I've explained what I done..... You'll stil post away. You could skip my posts like I do yours.... But I'm too important.

Ready....... Set........ GO!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80685 Feb 15, 2013
TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
I played this game in the beginning while you repukes took a Texan over a Kentuckian who had ties to the KKK among many other questionable dealings and it would not surprise me to see you snuggle up to your GOP hero old has been draft dodging Ted. After that nutjob Sarah how much lower can you repukes go. I am not going to get caught up with your faux slinging hate, gloom and doom. YOU are the only one baaaing like the sheep/lemming that you are. Keep it up. You prove every post why America chose a DEMOCRAT again, and Obama at that. Kills you, don't it. You keep spinning your hero ted, beck, rush, sarah, bill, etc...faux gloom and doom. You get more real news on John Stewart and Steven Cobert than you would that repuke run farce of clown show you rely on to get your dose of the real world. You are entertaining. Carry on. Prove what losers you are. I have a life. Try getting yourself one nutcase. lmao
HILLARY 2016
KKK, LOLOL, founded by democraps,

Stewart and Colbert? LOL again, don't even know who they are and don't desire to google their names,

if you had a life you would not have to make up responses to my jabbings at libotards, try again libboy,

with the state of the union as it is, I agree, I want a democrap at the helm when the economic ship sinks, that way instead of all the libotard democraps going baaaaaa, they will go, whaaaaaaaaattttt, wheres Bush,

funny, every thing you posted is incorrect, LOLOL, but I guess you have a life,

baaaaaa
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80686 Feb 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ
What are some of the Californias saying about this mess and decline?
Why was California, right at election time, the unemployment numbers ACCIDENTLY came up missing from the report. Do you remember this? Any insight about this, I know what I believe happened.
Corruption ...liberal protecting liberal! CA didn't have unemployment numbers ready on time, if you want to believe that? Governor, State Senate and Legislatures, all Democrats...they don't need people to vote, they can do anything they want to.
Sales tax highest in the country! People of CA voted to have tax increase and will go for schools.
NO, went to Sacramento and jail "realignment"...
Payout for governor Brown supporters and their bonuses for supporting him. People of CA are idiots! Governor Brown already screwed up CA in 1970's and people reelected him again. Before that was his father. Try to talk to people, they don't remember any of that? WOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min uninformed idiot 1,561
union college 18 min changes 2
does anyone know al barrett (Nov '08) 38 min Curious 2
Electric out? 56 min Rite 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Curious 130,550
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 1 hr SMH 5
I am Wiki Hillbilly ask me a question 1 hr gator 2
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 12 hr RobertB 120
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••