'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,597)

Showing posts 71,921 - 71,940 of144,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Come on

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You must have sex with Goats little boy.
lmao
Your mother blows goats. How do you think you got here?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Moderator! Moderator! these sodolibs are all picking on me and all I did was tell the truth! baaaaaaaa
wtf

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, why aren't you all yelling about this guy? oh, I get it, guns are only for libotard demcraps, not for real Americans, BAAAAAA
Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder… With A Gun!
RALEIGH, N.C.— North Carolina’s longest-serving state senator won’t seek re-election next year as he faces possible criminal charges over a shooting at his home in August
The Intruder was probably another gay Conservaturd breaking in to rape the Senator.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So sad you don't have the money to buy a 9mm just out right. Maybe you could trade a mule.
Funny, Nuts, Clueless!

I Have a 9mm (Beretta 92FS) I am trading in my Colt .45 1911.

The Idea is to kill two birds with one round; getting rid of the .45 gains me the other 9mm weapon which use the same magazines.
I can carry tow weapons and those magazine are interchangeable!
Also when I buy my ammo I can buy in bulk and get discounts, as opposed to splitting an order (500 .45 / 500 .9mm)
I get ammo cans and free shipping!
I think well in advance. Have a nice day, non gun owner.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
Moderator! Moderator! these sodolibs are all picking on me and all I did was tell the truth! baaaaaaaa
You wouldnt know the truth if it showed up to your militia meeting and introduced himself as the tranny you banged in college.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Come on wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother blows goats. How do you think you got here?
If babies came from oral sex, you would have waayyy more brothers and sisters.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Intruder was probably another gay Conservaturd breaking in to rape the Senator.
Hey Rainbow~Retard...yours is the Gay Rights Party!
Maybe you and Barney Frank could hang out in the executive Bath House in D.C. Perhaps you could charter a Gay-Hound Bus, and drink peach Fago pop, while traveling the Hershey Highway!
DjdjdjdjB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Hrhddn
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Intruder was probably another gay Conservaturd breaking in to rape the Senator.
man are you a sick perverted libotard sodoboy,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Typo >tow< [two].
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldnt know the truth if it showed up to your militia meeting and introduced himself as the tranny you banged in college.
well there you have it, a libotard that admits they dated trannies, you libs are so sick, no more baaaaaaaaa's for you, its getting you excited,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
well there you have it, a libotard that admits they dated trannies, you libs are so sick, no more baaaaaaaaa's for you, its getting you excited,
Just because you are constantly rejected while in drag, that's no reason to accuse me of the things you do. Just own it. be proud.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

It's funny to watch head check republicans who spend all day every day (including all holidays, go back and look at the holidays, only republicans here. Looks like family and friends ditches them because of the instability they show here on a daily basis) talk about guns, sodomites, and baaaaaas every post.

It's obvious that their families have ditched them for obvious reasons. We need to feel sorry for these pathetic mentally challenged part of the 47% that takes from the government.

You all need to get mental evaluations then get a job. They have jobs for special needs adults.... Making clocks and souvenirs. Something not mentally challenging that they can keep busy with their very small attention spans.
TheyRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

You got that right Uncle Tab. Wonder what is in that tea? haha

They are mental, especially the sheep baaaaaaaa.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are constantly rejected while in drag, that's no reason to accuse me of the things you do. Just own it. be proud.
Have to agree with your post.... When a person goes on and on and uses sodomy in every post..... You know what they do on their free time (which isn't much free time because this jobless welfare headcheck drawer) and this is someone authorities should look into to make sure they aren't around children. You know how those people treat children.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

we are continually stunned at just how intellectual you are, please, tell us more, baaaaaaa

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
It's funny to watch head check republicans who spend all day every day (including all holidays, go back and look at the holidays, only republicans here. Looks like family and friends ditches them because of the instability they show here on a daily basis) talk about guns, sodomites, and baaaaaas every post.
It's obvious that their families have ditched them for obvious reasons. We need to feel sorry for these pathetic mentally challenged part of the 47% that takes from the government.
You all need to get mental evaluations then get a job. They have jobs for special needs adults.... Making clocks and souvenirs. Something not mentally challenging that they can keep busy with their very small attention spans.
From where I stand: I see hatred on both side of the ideological fence, I see ignore all about these forums. I see Conservatives defending Constitutional assault by liberal-progressives who neither know or care to know that document/concept which not only allows freedoms we all enjoy, but guarantee them.
I was up at 4:50 AM yesterday and worked from 5:AM till 1:AM this morning! then back up at 5:AM this morning, I work hard for what I have! No boss it's all me!
Drive, ambition, pride.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TheyRLemmings wrote:
You got that right Uncle Tab. Wonder what is in that tea? haha
They are mental, especially the sheep baaaaaaaa.
LMAO@Tea!! That's the problem with these not so smart idiots!! The "Tea Party"..... The grass roots movement they talk about isn't so much grass roots it seems. It's the Koch's baby. And these poor welfare headcheck drawing republicans think someday they may have some money. They won't..... They will draw headchecks for the rest of their lives. It's obvious they are led around by people who aren't concerned with the truth. Latest prime example of the stupidity is the gun grab LIE is still going. Guns will never be taken away but these cowards are so fearful they just huddle up in a corner shivering in amazing fear. It's a damned shamed for these idiots to be so scared of nothing.

If what they said were true about Obama being elected the 1st time and the world would end..... Well.... We're still here and on the road to recovery. Even tho the Party of NO isn't helping at all. Taking that into consideration, the President is doing our recovery on his own.

Pretty great job doing it alone. Guess we know why they're so pissed off don't we?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
From where I stand: I see hatred on both side of the ideological fence, I see ignore all about these forums. I see Conservatives defending Constitutional assault by liberal-progressives who neither know or care to know that document/concept which not only allows freedoms we all enjoy, but guarantee them.
I was up at 4:50 AM yesterday and worked from 5:AM till 1:AM this morning! then back up at 5:AM this morning, I work hard for what I have! No boss it's all me!
Drive, ambition, pride.
Bon Jour!

LMAO!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

zander714 wrote:
Haaah. Good one.
Thank You.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,921 - 71,940 of144,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jennfier Grubb 7 min Wow 4
shelia brown (May '12) 10 min Wow 24
Who wrecked out route 6 11 min SERIOUS Situation 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min wwwcurious 127,927
Richard and Sarah hicks 19 min THE MAN 16
KC Basketball Coach 26 min Panther Pride 53
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr lol 81,548
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 1 hr FarePrey 380
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••