'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Maysville, KY

#80586 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
a rock is intelligent compared to all these libotards, but please, do list the facts again, they seem to be elusive, and the post is remarkably funny demonstrating being laced with all that libotard spewing of subversive mind control to the weak minded sheeple,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Blah blah blah blah blah blah same old tired BS from a conservaturd pos.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80587 Feb 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was Stupid.
so are you so whats it matter libboy,
Uncle Tab

United States

#80588 Feb 15, 2013
ksroity8o wrote:
<quoted text>Did you even read his post?It is filled with facts and statistics.No instead you turn to insults instead of producing something that can be contradictory to what he is saying.That is usually what one does when they can't understand what they are reading.All the baaabaaa stuff could be replaced with meaningful dialogue but you just want to call names.Try giving a credible argument that can be debated instead.You would appear much more intelligent.
That's half the fun of coming here is watching those uneducated republican koolaid suckers type what they are brainwashed to type.

What's even funnier is all these tools claim to have not watched the SOTU Yet everyone of them go on and on about how great Rubio and Paul were. How could you say they were great when you supposedly didn't see the first part of the night??

These people have NO credibility. They are led around by their noses and told to type what they type. They are poor lonely soles.

Just look at who spent all day on Valentines Day yesterday typing. They have no one..... But Fox, Beck, and Rush..... So how could anyone believe anything they say?
wtf

Maysville, KY

#80589 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
so are you so whats it matter libboy,
You are ignorant you pos conservaturd.

lmao
worse

Ashland, KY

#80590 Feb 15, 2013
ksroity8o wrote:
<quoted text>Did you even read his post?It is filled with facts and statistics.No instead you turn to insults instead of producing something that can be contradictory to what he is saying.That is usually what one does when they can't understand what they are reading.All the baaabaaa stuff could be replaced with meaningful dialogue but you just want to call names.Try giving a credible argument that can be debated instead.You would appear much more intelligent.
You can rule that out. He is a class A window licker.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80591 Feb 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's half the fun of coming here is watching those uneducated republican koolaid suckers type what they are brainwashed to type.
What's even funnier is all these tools claim to have not watched the SOTU Yet everyone of them go on and on about how great Rubio and Paul were. How could you say they were great when you supposedly didn't see the first part of the night??
These people have NO credibility. They are led around by their noses and told to type what they type. They are poor lonely soles.
Just look at who spent all day on Valentines Day yesterday typing. They have no one..... But Fox, Beck, and Rush..... So how could anyone believe anything they say?
oh my goodness, look at all the intellect spewed in that post, I give this a 5 baaaaaaaa salute, gotta wonder though, just exactly how much drugs are you on to know what other people do that you don't even know, baaaaaaaa, oh, I get it, you make it up, baaaaaaa again,

lololol
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80592 Feb 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant you pos conservaturd.
lmao
how long have you been a sodomite? there is no reason for it, you need to stop this behaviour now before you catch bird flu,

lolol,
wtf

Maysville, KY

#80593 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my goodness, look at all the intellect spewed in that post, I give this a 5 baaaaaaaa salute, gotta wonder though, just exactly how much drugs are you on to know what other people do that you don't even know, baaaaaaaa, oh, I get it, you make it up, baaaaaaa again,
lololol
You must have sex with Goats little boy.

lmao
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80594 Feb 15, 2013
hey libotards, why aren't you all yelling about this guy? oh, I get it, guns are only for libotard demcraps, not for real Americans, BAAAAAA

Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder… With A Gun!
RALEIGH, N.C.— North Carolina’s longest-serving state senator won’t seek re-election next year as he faces possible criminal charges over a shooting at his home in August
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80595 Feb 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You can rule that out. He is a class A window licker.
ROTFL,'he', wow, you libotards are really telepathetic, lolol, how tall am I and what color is my skin libboy? baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80596 Feb 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You must have sex with Goats little boy.
lmao
I knew you would get around to chasing animals, but I see now you have graduted from chickens to goats, you are one sick perverted demotard libboy, baaaaaaa

lol
lol
lol
Come on

Bowling Green, KY

#80597 Feb 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You must have sex with Goats little boy.
lmao
Your mother blows goats. How do you think you got here?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80598 Feb 15, 2013
Moderator! Moderator! these sodolibs are all picking on me and all I did was tell the truth! baaaaaaaa
wtf

Maysville, KY

#80599 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, why aren't you all yelling about this guy? oh, I get it, guns are only for libotard demcraps, not for real Americans, BAAAAAA
Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder… With A Gun!
RALEIGH, N.C.— North Carolina’s longest-serving state senator won’t seek re-election next year as he faces possible criminal charges over a shooting at his home in August
The Intruder was probably another gay Conservaturd breaking in to rape the Senator.

Since: Dec 11

#80600 Feb 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So sad you don't have the money to buy a 9mm just out right. Maybe you could trade a mule.
Funny, Nuts, Clueless!

I Have a 9mm (Beretta 92FS) I am trading in my Colt .45 1911.

The Idea is to kill two birds with one round; getting rid of the .45 gains me the other 9mm weapon which use the same magazines.
I can carry tow weapons and those magazine are interchangeable!
Also when I buy my ammo I can buy in bulk and get discounts, as opposed to splitting an order (500 .45 / 500 .9mm)
I get ammo cans and free shipping!
I think well in advance. Have a nice day, non gun owner.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80601 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Moderator! Moderator! these sodolibs are all picking on me and all I did was tell the truth! baaaaaaaa
You wouldnt know the truth if it showed up to your militia meeting and introduced himself as the tranny you banged in college.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80602 Feb 15, 2013
Come on wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother blows goats. How do you think you got here?
If babies came from oral sex, you would have waayyy more brothers and sisters.

Since: Dec 11

#80603 Feb 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Intruder was probably another gay Conservaturd breaking in to rape the Senator.
Hey Rainbow~Retard...yours is the Gay Rights Party!
Maybe you and Barney Frank could hang out in the executive Bath House in D.C. Perhaps you could charter a Gay-Hound Bus, and drink peach Fago pop, while traveling the Hershey Highway!
DjdjdjdjB

United States

#80604 Feb 15, 2013
Hrhddn
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80605 Feb 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Intruder was probably another gay Conservaturd breaking in to rape the Senator.
man are you a sick perverted libotard sodoboy,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendy mills is going to school 2 min Cats 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min gary 5,770
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Yes and Amen 131,077
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 2 hr gator 26
Hey you 3 hr busted 5
campbell vs smith for sheriff 5 hr Warrior 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 7 hr tluv 3,542
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 7 hr Redhound squad 15
kC principal injured 15 hr what happened 9
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... Sun record 10
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••