'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#80636 Feb 15, 2013
Obama is noted for perpetrating the biggest scam in USA...

.....if only the libs were smart enough to see it.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80637 Feb 15, 2013
Obama is not a liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not for that.
Maybe for spying on Americans without a court order.
The Magna Carta (The Great Charter)
http://www.constitution.org/eng/magnacar.htm
The Magna Carta
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/featured_doc...
Bill of Rights
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/const...
=======
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
Wake Up And Smell The Coffee.
Forthwith.
====
A Debate on One of the Most Frequently Cited Justifications for the 1991 Persian Gulf War: Did PR Firm Hill & Knowlton Invent the Story of Iraqi Soldiers Pulling Kuwaiti Babies From Incubators?
December 2nd, 2003
http://tinyurl.com/nn323
http://www.democracynow.org/2003/12/2/a_debat...
'Obama is not liberal' you're 100% Obama ZOMBIE!
worse

Ashland, KY

#80638 Feb 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, back to that word(abbreviation for when you have nothing intelligent or logical to say) again.
Could we at least try working at expanding our vocabulary...
When speaking to retard reps, why should one?
worse

Ashland, KY

#80639 Feb 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The same old response.
The same old rhetoric.
The same old excuse.
The same old denial.
Well, that is about it, oh wait a sec....
The same old people trying to be an Obama wannabe.
The same 5 people trying to convince the internet that they arent battier than the Dark Knight?
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#80640 Feb 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant is right ...!!!!!
So many don't like what Obama is doing, but like him personally ...he is destroying 'your' country and 'you' like that? This people are uninformed, commenting on MSNBC 154 times on Rubio drinking water? Give me a break!
This is people that get some kind of government assistance, and they can't create anything on their own. For them IS enough and Obama is 'King'...
MSNBC is pro Obama, so as CNN...this people are so far in Obama's behind, they don't know which way is up...so as Obama ZOMBIES ...!!!!!
"MEET THE PRESS HOW FAR ARE YOU
IN OBAMA'S A**"!!!!!
OZ

What are some of the Californias saying about this mess and decline?

Why was California, right at election time, the unemployment numbers ACCIDENTLY came up missing from the report. Do you remember this? Any insight about this, I know what I believe happened.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80641 Feb 15, 2013
TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with everything you said. The tea party little girls have divided their party and alienated them from the majority of Americans and then wonder why they can't win an election. Coming up with a probable candidate is another problem they have...i.e. crazy eyes Bachmann, wild bill Perry, Santi tized, delusional Paul, Romneycare, Newtless, Jr Huntsman, and the pizza token black are hilarious. They still won't find one after the President continues to do the good job he is doing all by himself. Their Grand Old Party of NO just don't get it...and how did that 47% get him re-elected...hahaha
It is amazing these clowns have no life outside these topix even on holidays as you suggested. That lunatic sheep baaaaaaaa has several names and locations to agree to those ignorant posts of his/hers. It is hilarious to see. Some have been here for the duration of the original post in 2010..
I added to it in the beginning posting all of randpaul's lies supplied by a website that his opponent, a true Kentuckian, Trey Grayson put up. Talk about buying an election. He is as useless as Mitch and the rest of the self-serving repukes.
They think they can pump up a black or latino man to run next, but those minorities already know their tactics and that 47% remark will stick in their minds. They are amusing though. When I am bored on the net I check these sites for a good laugh. Never disappointed. ROTFL
They are all just FAUXbox LEMMINGS.
ROTFL,
the lunatic baaaaaaaaaaa sheep has only been on here since late last year, not 2010, LOLOL, drugs anyone? that 47% number really bugs you libs, lolol, sorry, can't help laughing at you libs, I honestly do not subscribe to cable or satellite, don't need it with Topix, baaaaaaa
and how dare you call me baaaaaaaaaaa when that is the libotard battle cry, not mine, I only remind you of it when ever I can, so, baaaaaaaaaa,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80642 Feb 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It's funny to watch head check republicans who spend all day every day (including all holidays, go back and look at the holidays, only republicans here. Looks like family and friends ditches them because of the instability they show here on a daily basis) talk about guns, sodomites, and baaaaaas every post.
It's obvious that their families have ditched them for obvious reasons. We need to feel sorry for these pathetic mentally challenged part of the 47% that takes from the government.
You all need to get mental evaluations then get a job. They have jobs for special needs adults.... Making clocks and souvenirs. Something not mentally challenging that they can keep busy with their very small attention spans.
you moronic and heartless imbecile!
Did you ever happen to think, not that it is so, BUT ...
that some of the people on here ALL the time, as you say, MIGHT NOT have any family left?
NO!

You have NO idea HOW to think "ahead" of opening your mouth BEFORE thinking IF it will HURT someone ...

You just DO it ...
Regardless of circumstances, or the HURT it might cause.
Heartless libTARD!

HURT/hate is what you are about ...
As are most libTARDS on here.

Decimate the ENEMY ...
Tho WE are all Americans
You 'want' us DEAD!

WHY?

Because you are greedy, & jealous bastards!
.
.
.
.
Leaving 'tofy' out of this one.
He should be able to discern that.
He is on the verge, tho.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80643 Feb 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the reason you only type sodomite in damned near every post..... Because you are stupid.
Do you need someone to explain this to you? Bet so.
ok, I'm really trying to understand, you libs are all about killing babies, sodomizing other libs, taking money from people who work to support people who wont, funding terrorist organizations in egypt, you then criticize me for saying what you stand for, oh wait, I think I just got it, just like in the black culture where one black can call another black the 'n word', but if a white person does it then it is racist and hateful, yes, I get it now, because I am not a libotard baby killing sodomite traitor - I can't say it, but you can to each other,

man, I should have figured this out long ago, sorry for not doing so, I am not into drugs so I don't know how you libotard sodomites all think, baaaaaaa,
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80644 Feb 15, 2013
Under Obamacare if you have Medicare/Medical, starting January 1st. 2014---you're going to take HMO plan, and if you don't chose, government is going to find HMO plan for you and you CAN'T
keep your own doctors ...HMO is going to send you book and you're going to find doctor close to you ...unless you have PRIVATE INSURANCE ...

HMO doctors are 'BUTCHERS'...

Welcome to Obama's socialist America!
worse

Ashland, KY

#80645 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL,
the lunatic baaaaaaaaaaa sheep has only been on here since late last year, not 2010, LOLOL, drugs anyone? that 47% number really bugs you libs, lolol, sorry, can't help laughing at you libs, I honestly do not subscribe to cable or satellite, don't need it with Topix, baaaaaaa
and how dare you call me baaaaaaaaaaa when that is the libotard battle cry, not mine, I only remind you of it when ever I can, so, baaaaaaaaaa,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =swrLCQz-EaIXX
47% doesnt bother dems, at least not as bad as 51% bothers reps.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80646 Feb 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They're educated and know as we do that you're very ignorant.
That's why Obama was elected twice even tho you all spread the fear and gloom over and over and over.
It's just sad that YOU aren't the one who gets it.
fear and gloom? LOL, try this one, from experts, I guess they have all been wrong before, if you have the intellect google the phrase 'economic collapse 2013', then read what all those right wing fanatics are saying, baaaaaaa, but I know you won't, libs can't face facts, that is a scientific fact, all they can do is blamer others, thus, barack hussein oblamer,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80647 Feb 15, 2013
and I am not on here all day long, but when I am on here I post away at you libotards, baaaaaaaaa

and, these posts were not one person in the past, that was explained, but now they are too funny to give up,
I actually get a laugh knowing that baaaaaaaaa drives you nuts,

worse

Ashland, KY

#80648 Feb 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you moronic and heartless imbecile!
Did you ever happen to think, not that it is so, BUT ...
that some of the people on here ALL the time, as you say, MIGHT NOT have any family left?
NO!
You have NO idea HOW to think "ahead" of opening your mouth BEFORE thinking IF it will HURT someone ...
You just DO it ...
Regardless of circumstances, or the HURT it might cause.
Heartless libTARD!
HURT/hate is what you are about ...
As are most libTARDS on here.
Decimate the ENEMY ...
Tho WE are all Americans
You 'want' us DEAD!
WHY?
Because you are greedy, & jealous bastards!
.
.
.
.
Leaving 'tofy' out of this one.
He should be able to discern that.
He is on the verge, tho.
Welcome to Topix? The more serious you take this site, the worse you will feel.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80649 Feb 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the reason you only type sodomite in damned near every post..... Because you are stupid.
Do you need someone to explain this to you? Bet so.
ROTFL again, you accused me of typing the word sodomite in a post that did not have that word, did you know that flashbacks are the result of drug abuse, certain words really stick with libs, like baaaaaaaaa, lolol
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80650 Feb 15, 2013
dems should outlaw water, they can start with water balloons, then water bottles, then water guns,

•From 2005-2009, there were an average of 3,533 fatal unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States — about ten deaths per day. An additional 347 people died each year from drowning in boating-related incidents.

•About one in five people who die from drowning are children 14 and younger.

For every child who dies from drowning, another five receive emergency department care for nonfatal submersion injuries.

•More than 50% of drowning victims treated in emergency departments (EDs) require hospitalization or transfer for further care (compared with a hospitalization rate of about 6% for all unintentional injuries).

These nonfatal drowning injuries can cause severe brain damage that may result in long-term disabilities such as memory problems, learning disabilities, and permanent loss of basic functioning (e.g., permanent vegetative state)

http://www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80651 Feb 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Topix? The more serious you take this site, the worse you will feel.
I take my country seriously.
NOT the morons on this site!

There's nothing but lunacy in their posts.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80652 Feb 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
dems should outlaw water, they can start with water balloons, then water bottles, then water guns,
•From 2005-2009, there were an average of 3,533 fatal unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States — about ten deaths per day. An additional 347 people died each year from drowning in boating-related incidents.
•About one in five people who die from drowning are children 14 and younger.
For every child who dies from drowning, another five receive emergency department care for nonfatal submersion injuries.
•More than 50% of drowning victims treated in emergency departments (EDs) require hospitalization or transfer for further care (compared with a hospitalization rate of about 6% for all unintentional injuries).
These nonfatal drowning injuries can cause severe brain damage that may result in long-term disabilities such as memory problems, learning disabilities, and permanent loss of basic functioning (e.g., permanent vegetative state)
http://www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/...
Would Charlton Heston then chuck a bottle in the air like it means something? You guys gonna use Super Soakers when the government comes to confiscate it?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80653 Feb 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Would Charlton Heston then chuck a bottle in the air like it means something? You guys gonna use Super Soakers when the government comes to confiscate it?
let me tell you, charlton heston was a friend of mine, and you are no charlton heston,
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80655 Feb 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Topix? The more serious you take this site, the worse you will feel.
Welcome to Obama's Socialist America ...
you ZOMBIE!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80656 Feb 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I take my country seriously.
NOT the morons on this site!
There's nothing but lunacy in their posts.
You think it's all the Chemtrails and Radio Waves have gotten to them? Yeah, the posters NOT talking about the government plots to kill us or control our minds with radio waves are the lunatics. hahahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
state police 48 min Dear Knox 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Belinda 136,593
lets go to florida 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 146
Hello Gray, Kentucky 3 hr Maybe 16
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 3 hr Casey 1
Check drawers 4 hr TRUTH 17
Preacher Lonnie Jarvis 6 hr How About 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]