'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,861 - 71,880 of 146,845 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Idiot Democrats!

"Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons"

Where are the DUMB@$$3$ who said there is no attempt by Democrats to confiscate our guns?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/misso...

Perhaps its time to show them WHY our founding fathers penned the 2nd amendment?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then tell them to get the hell out of there the trouble makers.
They are not the trouble makers.They are receiving it from the ones that would be shooting shells in our direction if they could.That is why I said they are acting as a buffer for all this crap coming from the Muslims.They are entitled to their religion,same as all peoples are.This has been their Country since even the Romans time,and was taken from them til WW2 when all the allied got together and gave it back.The bad guys now are the ones surrounding them.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was severely ignorant on your part.
Its the only way to speak to some people on here. You had no problem reading it.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
To the liberals:
Wasn't it Obama who stated we need to send Drones to murder Americans suspected of aiding and abetting terrorist?
We had a real full pledged domestic American terrorist in California who was killing Americans...but no Drones, no Janet Napolitano and of course missing in action Killary/Obama duo....
The Second Benghazi happened and again, the silence of the White House.
What will it take to impeach this man?
So many voted for Obama, today DON'T like his policies, but, still like him personally ...

Z~~~~~O~~~~~M~~~~~B~~~~~~I~~~~ ~~E~~~~~~S
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubio had to reach for the water bottle.Also,he was sweating from the heat of the lights.This was due to someone not being far thinking and that is all.He gave one of of his usually great declarations of what Obama`s not doing and where this Country should be working towards.He will get better as he practices.Right now,he is right it is great to have he and Rand Paul tell it as it should be!
Thank you Whitehair for being a supporter of Rubio, we need more people like you in this crazy world.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being nicer.
The thing about Israel is not that they help us,it is that they are our allies.We help them.Check the map.this is about one of the smallest Countries in that area.The Country is in the middle of Countries that hate tham and US.And they act as a buffer for much of that anger.We would receive all of it if Israel were not there!
The nations hate us because of Israel. I want all you Repubs to answer what the US would do if Canada moved across the border, took over land here, ran citizens off and built 70,000 new homes and called it theirs? That is exactly what Israel has done in the middle east for the past 40 years with the help of the US. You people act like Israel has been on that land forever. It had not been theirs for 2000 years. The only reason they were put back there is after WWII no country wanted the Jews including the US.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So many voted for Obama, today DON'T like his policies, but, still like him personally ...
I agree.

Most of them don't even take time to know his policies.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The people in the U.S. have become so indoctrinated into political correctness,it is dumbfounding to recognize their way of life anymore.Ones that do these stupid things should be dismissed from their jobs for a period of time to recognize the stupidity of it.

It is not only the Democrats but many Repubs as well.What can be done about it?Many are now just taking Martin Luther`s way of civil disobedience.

This is the only way to not get into trouble,but is the way to avoid registering guns,etc.but when the Medical Obama Care and such kick in ,what can anyone do?Just vote them out as fast as possible.!!!

As in the movie,The Patriot,I will not vote for war except as a last resort.Then fight like hell!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Blah blah blah blah blah same old Repub BS.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Right ...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

http://toniandgary.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/i...

It's ok for Obama and Hillary to drink water ...but not Rubio...

"Damn...this is WATERGATE 2013"...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The nations hate us because of Israel. I want all you Repubs to answer what the US would do if Canada moved across the border, took over land here, ran citizens off and built 70,000 new homes and called it theirs? That is exactly what Israel has done in the middle east for the past 40 years with the help of the US. You people act like Israel has been on that land forever. It had not been theirs for 2000 years. The only reason they were put back there is after WWII no country wanted the Jews including the US.
Don`t think you have all the facts correctly.This was their land for the years you speak of.Now, what land did the people with out a Country come from?Why should Israel give them their land?There is no Palestinian land or Country,is there?It was Israel`s,and they allowed these people to come in ,maybe should just tell them to join srael or move on?The next round of shells and rockets from there may get them a full fledged removal.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t think you have all the facts correctly.This was their land for the years you speak of.Now, what land did the people with out a Country come from?Why should Israel give them their land?There is no Palestinian land or Country,is there?It was Israel`s,and they allowed these people to come in ,maybe should just tell them to join srael or move on?The next round of shells and rockets from there may get them a full fledged removal.
Then Israel should leave, they are the trespassers.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Years ago on February 14th. I came to U.S.A.
I didn't know then, but I doo know now, what was February 14th. all about ...
YES...
I FALL IN LOVE WITH AMERICA <3
P.S. Happy Valentine's day...EVERYONE !!!!!
You ARE loved too ;0)
You Guys have a Happy Valentine's Day ... <3
I'm going to celebrate ...

Later ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. It is you who needs to read up on history. Israel was taken over in 167 BC and did not come back to the land until April 1946. The Palestinians were the ones that allowed the Jews in at a rate that was only suppose to have been 1500 per month. Britain was in control of this until 1948 when they withdrew from the area because of terrorist bombings on their troops by the Jews.
If any of this is NOT true feel free to post the truth as you find it.
http://geography.about.com/od/populationgeogr...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel
http://www.allabouttruth.org/history-of-israe...
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin...
http://www.ijs.org.au/Origins-and-Early-Histo...
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3581.htm

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE loved too ;0)
You Guys have a Happy Valentine's Day ... <3
I'm going to celebrate ...
Later ...
And you two A/L...
Have FUN darlin'!
<3
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah BS from 4 years ago.
LMAO!!! GET USE TO IT, PUSS!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What puzzles many of us is why does the Democratic Party and Obama not clear all this Birther crap up by opening the books?That is why so many are so questioning!Trying to hide something?
In a nutshell, neither party wants this out, there is 114+ years of bad law to correct.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Why would you pay 4 million $$$ to lawyers (I think it was 4) to have your records sealed, if you have nothing to hide?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 2 hr Melussa 1
Teresa Johnson and Rex 3 hr Dang 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr justice_- 128,911
Jason Lee (Oct '13) 3 hr PalfromGA 7
Marlena cox 4 hr Tara 60
Did anyone go to the SOAR listening session? 5 hr Jack 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters