'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80523 Feb 14, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Someone who is working full time at minimum wage is earning a whopping $14,500 per year. Does anyone think that a person can live on that amount? The increase would bring it up to $18,000 which still seems like it will be poverty wages. When you pay people so little that they have to live in poverty, either they will starve to death or the tax payer will end up picking up the bills. I would much prefer for greedy vultures like WalMart etc, to pay their own way rather than using my tax money to increase their profit margins. So maybe we can also include in the law that if a certain percent of a company's workers are depending on government benefits, that employer can pay higher taxes. I am sick of this nonsense. It is as if every time we help someone in need people think that the world will end.
Whose fault is this?

Every person in America has the same opportunity as anyone else.

People need to stop playing victims and become responsible adults.

If one job doesn't suffice, get a second one...I did.

Please donot bring up race, ethnic beliefs, etc, you do see what is in the White House---a half black/half white muslim dictator.

.....and someone says we don't have the opportunities.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80524 Feb 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao
You deadbeat pos.
Is this the only vocabulary mommy has taught you while in your basement of unknown (and don't want to know) horrors?

Requires a yes or no answer.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80525 Feb 14, 2013
To anyone who watched Sen.Marc Rubio give the speech after the State of The (so-called) Union Address?

I didn't watch the Address, no need, I knew exactly what Obama was going to say....lies and more lies.

Anyway, CNN and MSNBC went beserk over Rubio taking a drink of water, especially Wolfe Blitzer and some professor (don't know name). Stating "will drinking a glass of water break Rubio's political career?"

This is my answer I obtained from another post:

"Only in America is a man scrutinized for taking a drink of water after a Communist takes the stage for over an hour to destroy the Constitution."
wtf

Richmond, KY

#80526 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being nicer.
The thing about Israel is not that they help us,it is that they are our allies.We help them.Check the map.this is about one of the smallest Countries in that area.The Country is in the middle of Countries that hate tham and US.And they act as a buffer for much of that anger.We would receive all of it if Israel were not there!
Then tell them to get the hell out of there the trouble makers.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#80527 Feb 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the only vocabulary mommy has taught you while in your basement of unknown (and don't want to know) horrors?
Requires a yes or no answer.
Yes or No.

lmao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#80528 Feb 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>To the person of the above post: you do know the Obama gun law was not addressed until 2013, this year, this is the second month of 2013 which is this year, which is the year following 2012, which is last year not this year which is 2013.
Facts of 2012 are exactly that, last year, not this year but last year. Last year is the year before 2013 which is the year of Obama's, last year as in the deterioration before the disaster of this year which is 2013. 2012 comes before 2013.
Do you comprende? Just say either nada, no common sense, wouldn't know common sense if it bit me, low information loco, lost in outer space, under the influence of Jim Jones Kool Aid, under the influence of Obama's spell or what ever.
Just say it....
Now that was severely ignorant on your part.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80529 Feb 14, 2013
To the liberals:

Wasn't it Obama who stated we need to send Drones to murder Americans suspected of aiding and abetting terrorist?

We had a real full pledged domestic American terrorist in California who was killing Americans...but no Drones, no Janet Napolitano and of course missing in action Killary/Obama duo....

The Second Benghazi happened and again, the silence of the White House.

What will it take to impeach this man?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#80530 Feb 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
To the liberals:
Wasn't it Obama who stated we need to send Drones to murder Americans suspected of aiding and abetting terrorist?
We had a real full pledged domestic American terrorist in California who was killing Americans...but no Drones, no Janet Napolitano and of course missing in action Killary/Obama duo....
You sully little pos, grow up.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80531 Feb 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
To anyone who watched Sen.Marc Rubio give the speech after the State of The (so-called) Union Address?
I didn't watch the Address, no need, I knew exactly what Obama was going to say....lies and more lies.
Anyway, CNN and MSNBC went beserk over Rubio taking a drink of water, especially Wolfe Blitzer and some professor (don't know name). Stating "will drinking a glass of water break Rubio's political career?"
This is my answer I obtained from another post:
"Only in America is a man scrutinized for taking a drink of water after a Communist takes the stage for over an hour to destroy the Constitution."
Rubio had to reach for the water bottle.Also,he was sweating from the heat of the lights.This was due to someone not being far thinking and that is all.He gave one of of his usually great declarations of what Obama`s not doing and where this Country should be working towards.He will get better as he practices.Right now,he is right it is great to have he and Rand Paul tell it as it should be!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80532 Feb 14, 2013
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340639/s...

STUDENTS TOLD TO STOP 'USA' CHANT, TAKE OFF AMERICAN FLAG BANDANAS
Four California high-school students were reportedly SUSPENDED for chanting USA, USA and wearing American flag bandanas during basketball game...

Is this still America?????
This is very, very sad!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

#80533 Feb 14, 2013
Idiot Democrats!

"Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons"

Where are the DUMB@$$3$ who said there is no attempt by Democrats to confiscate our guns?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/misso...

Perhaps its time to show them WHY our founding fathers penned the 2nd amendment?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80534 Feb 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then tell them to get the hell out of there the trouble makers.
They are not the trouble makers.They are receiving it from the ones that would be shooting shells in our direction if they could.That is why I said they are acting as a buffer for all this crap coming from the Muslims.They are entitled to their religion,same as all peoples are.This has been their Country since even the Romans time,and was taken from them til WW2 when all the allied got together and gave it back.The bad guys now are the ones surrounding them.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80535 Feb 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was severely ignorant on your part.
Its the only way to speak to some people on here. You had no problem reading it.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80536 Feb 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
To the liberals:
So many voted for Obama, today DON'T like his policies, but, still like him personally ...

Z~~~~~O~~~~~M~~~~~B~~~~~~I~~~~ ~~E~~~~~~S
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80537 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubio had to reach for the water bottle.Also,he was sweating from the heat of the lights.This was due to someone not being far thinking and that is all.He gave one of of his usually great declarations of what Obama`s not doing and where this Country should be working towards.He will get better as he practices.Right now,he is right it is great to have he and Rand Paul tell it as it should be!
Thank you Whitehair for being a supporter of Rubio, we need more people like you in this crazy world.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80538 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being nicer.
The thing about Israel is not that they help us,it is that they are our allies.We help them.Check the map.this is about one of the smallest Countries in that area.The Country is in the middle of Countries that hate tham and US.And they act as a buffer for much of that anger.We would receive all of it if Israel were not there!
The nations hate us because of Israel. I want all you Repubs to answer what the US would do if Canada moved across the border, took over land here, ran citizens off and built 70,000 new homes and called it theirs? That is exactly what Israel has done in the middle east for the past 40 years with the help of the US. You people act like Israel has been on that land forever. It had not been theirs for 2000 years. The only reason they were put back there is after WWII no country wanted the Jews including the US.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80539 Feb 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So many voted for Obama, today DON'T like his policies, but, still like him personally ...
Z~~~~~O~~~~~M~~~~~B~~~~~~I~~~~ ~~E~~~~~~S
I agree.

Most of them don't even take time to know his policies.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80540 Feb 14, 2013
The people in the U.S. have become so indoctrinated into political correctness,it is dumbfounding to recognize their way of life anymore.Ones that do these stupid things should be dismissed from their jobs for a period of time to recognize the stupidity of it.

It is not only the Democrats but many Repubs as well.What can be done about it?Many are now just taking Martin Luther`s way of civil disobedience.

This is the only way to not get into trouble,but is the way to avoid registering guns,etc.but when the Medical Obama Care and such kick in ,what can anyone do?Just vote them out as fast as possible.!!!

As in the movie,The Patriot,I will not vote for war except as a last resort.Then fight like hell!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#80541 Feb 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Blah blah blah blah blah same old Repub BS.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80542 Feb 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Right ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proud of heather carnes 4 min BFF 1
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 1 hr Diana 39
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 3 hr Info 6
who will you vote for as jailer 4 hr John 55
Free Goat 4 hr hardon 7
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 4 hr wondering 4
s.e.k.r.i. 4 hr worked there 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match