'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,801 - 71,820 of 146,458 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
sooo

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

whats next? all the states go broke then what?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT post Jay!
Sorry about your hometown :(

Actually AL, in the good ole days, Chicago was our stomping grounds. If you know where to go, there is some fabulous nightlife and entertainment. I did not live in it, but a city near it. Illinois is my home state, something I haven't probably said before, but I know all about it, I know about the liberalism, I know about the undocumented immigrants (LOL) illegal aliens is what they are. I know about the schools, crime, gun runner's, gang bangers, how easy it is for teenagers to get guns, taxes -(the one reason retirees move south). I know about the crooked politicians, the crooked unions, and the ways of the people who live there. Nobody can tell me about Northern Illinois I don't already know.

A town, chuck full of history and pride, is now over-run by the foreign element who wants to change things the way it was in their country. Liberalism nearly caused the bankruptcy of a town, where the city laid off numbers of city workers because they were doling out too much in welfare and free medical that they couldn't keep pace with it. I believe they are coming out of it now, but that is why the average home owner in a small 3 bedroom will pay up to or thereabouts $5000.00 in home owner taxes. Another reason retirees move south.

It's a given, that when your town becomes over-run with unskilled people who immediately apply for welfare benefits and jobs are scarce, your town will deteriorate because more will come. I don't give a rats what Obama says, or anyone else, the best way to bankrupt your city is to encourage the kind of element that feeds off the work force. Been there, done it, seen it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

sooo wrote:
whats next? all the states go broke then what?
Get ya head out of the SAND
and help TURN this Country around!

GET RID of the 0!#1 Priority!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago Mafia!!!!!
Exactly. There is and always will be that in Chi-town!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

obama is a traitor to the US - GOOGLED
About 4,350,000 results (0.28 seconds) <<---<<<

http://www.google.com/search...

"As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject."
– Elijah Parish Lovejoy (1802-1837)

OBAMA/PANETTA CONTINUE TO DISRESPECT THE US MILITARY
Posted on February 13, 2013

THE LONG LIST OF PISS POOR CHOICES BY OBAMA
Posted on February 12, 2013

Consider this:“Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.’ Obama 2008.
http://www.theantiliberalzone.com/category/ob...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually AL, in the good ole days, Chicago was our stomping grounds. If you know where to go, there is some fabulous nightlife and entertainment. I did not live in it, but a city near it. Illinois is my home state, something I haven't probably said before, but I know all about it, I know about the liberalism, I know about the undocumented immigrants (LOL) illegal aliens is what they are. I know about the schools, crime, gun runner's, gang bangers, how easy it is for teenagers to get guns, taxes -(the one reason retirees move south). I know about the crooked politicians, the crooked unions, and the ways of the people who live there. Nobody can tell me about Northern Illinois I don't already know.
A town, chuck full of history and pride, is now over-run by the foreign element who wants to change things the way it was in their country. Liberalism nearly caused the bankruptcy of a town, where the city laid off numbers of city workers because they were doling out too much in welfare and free medical that they couldn't keep pace with it. I believe they are coming out of it now, but that is why the average home owner in a small 3 bedroom will pay up to or thereabouts $5000.00 in home owner taxes. Another reason retirees move south.
It's a given, that when your town becomes over-run with unskilled people who immediately apply for welfare benefits and jobs are scarce, your town will deteriorate because more will come. I don't give a rats what Obama says, or anyone else, the best way to bankrupt your city is to encourage the kind of element that feeds off the work force. Been there, done it, seen it.
I'm sure you know a lot about it, and have lots of GREAT memories from it. I've been there, but as a tourist, not living there.

Read enough about it, tho, to understand the workings of it.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If an "American" is overseas plotting to kill Americans..... I'm completely ok with a Drone sending a missile straight down their throat.
You consider those people true Americans?? You all need to get your heads out if your asses.
Those people are a lot like you republican Teabaggers..... Very Unamerican!!
And what about the Ft. Hood shooter?
was he an example of "work place violence" or a radicalized American/Muslim Terrorist?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Anymore when I travel, it's to the South. People, in general are MORE friendly :) I don't even like to go any farther North than KY line. Used to travel to IN quite a bit, anymore it just gives me a headache thinking about it.

Lived in Indy(the other windy city) 5 years ... Ok then ...
YUCK now!

Some of the smaller towns are still GREAT!
Moorsville, Bedford, some of those. Well, was last time I was thru there, about 5 years ago.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

TheyRLemmings wrote:
repukes and fauxbox lemmings...you disgusting pukes are no better than the taliban and are a disgrace to most Americans. Go fix you some tea and watch your randpaul videos..You are all a bunch of scrotums..
Nugent: GOP 'Has Lost Their Scrotum'
http://nation.foxnews.com/ted-nugent/2013/02/...
Inviting Nugent brings disgrace to entire House of Representatives
There’s already one turd in the punch bowl: Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) has invited Ted Nugent to attend as his guest.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/152-unc...
TEA PARTIES are for little girls and their imaginary friends....and for loser repukes.
HILLARY 2016
you are one ignorant sodolib,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Ted and you are against the Constitution and America. America is governed by law and rules put in place by elected leaders. You and Ted want to do away with our freely elected leaders and rule of law because they along with the majority of voters do not agree with you. You are a new movement against free elections and majority rule. Yours and Ted's ideas have been rejected by American voters, so the only thing left is to provoke and call for an unlawful take over of the office of POTUS. You are the new American Taliban movement.
all you want to do is molest chickens with your brother wtf,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

four score and seven joints ago, all these libs inhaled, for a better vision, within their own heads, they shared a common delusion, brought forth by cannabis, set forth in paper, rolled in a manner for inhaling, they set forth on a journey into the land of mental disney, they saw things in their own minds, and ignored reality until it hit them, but it was too late, and in a manner of unity they all exclaimed 'BAAAAAAAAAAA'
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Own It wrote:
Only 33.5 Million Watch Obama's SOTU Address, Lowest Since 2000
By Noel Sheppard | February 13, 2013 | 19:07
he media are predictably gushing and fawning over Barack Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday, but far fewer Americans watched him speak than did last year.
In fact, this is the lowest viewership of a SOTU address since Obama took office.
According to Nielsen, 33.5 million people watched the address Tuesday evening.
This was down 11.3 percent from the almost 38 million that watched in 2012, and down a staggering 36 percent from the over 52 million that watched his first address in 2009.
Tuesday's viewership also ranked amongst the lowest since Nielsen began tracking these addresses in 1993.
Only Bill Clinton's 2000 address garnered fewer viewers
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Yippee!
Like President Starky used to say!
It's getting BETTER :)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama's flamboyant speech was nothing but pipe dreams. It's something we all like to hear; how wonderful things are going to be, and all the wonderful events that will take place.....all the happy people, all the wonderful jobs we will create when everyone makes $9.00 an hour in minimum wage. ha-ha. We all want these wonderful things, and Obama knows this is what we want to hear. But if you believe it, you live in the pipe dream world, because none of or very little of it will be possible. In the first place, what use to be part time work was 36-hours a week. That has been whittled down to 29-30 hours a week. Go ahead and force the business owner to pay his workers $9.00 an hour plus health insurance and you will not only force closings, but layoffs and hours cut to what it takes for this merchant to run his business with a minimum workforce.

Obama's flowery verbiage sucked in a lot of people, who should understand if Obama is good at anything it's ability to sell you a watch he will call gold, but will be gold plated. Even that stuff wears off in time.

His speech to me was filled with BS, things he said four years ago, and lots of pomp and ceremony.

Buy it at your own risk!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. There is and always will be that in Chi-town!
;-)
cool

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

now what do you think the weather going be like.warm or cold?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Anymore when I travel, it's to the South. People, in general are MORE friendly :) I don't even like to go any farther North than KY line. Used to travel to IN quite a bit, anymore it just gives me a headache thinking about it.
Lived in Indy(the other windy city) 5 years ... Ok then ...
YUCK now!
Some of the smaller towns are still GREAT!
Moorsville, Bedford, some of those. Well, was last time I was thru there, about 5 years ago.

Agree.
When I go back to my home town, I am amazed at what has happened to the many shopping areas I use to inhabit. Like what use to be an Ace Hardware is now a second hand junk store amass with clothing and broken down used furniture. I see it the way it was. Neighborhoods where we use to ride our bikes is no where you want to even drive your car. Sections of the city, once owned by middle age people with green lawns, flowers and bushes, is now where people park their broken down vehicles. Small grocery stores are now apartment housing which has any number of people living in it.

As for Chicago, my dad was born there. Older sections of the city were where immigrants to American use to congregate because they spoke the same languages, German's, Italians, etc. Many years ago my dad wanted to show us where he grew up. We drove through the streets where he pointed out friends and families of the time: the church the family attended. Today that area is a ghetto, filled with down-trodden people who sit on the steps while children play on the sidewalks. It's such a sad sight to see because you know these people are stuck in a lifestyle that can't possibly make them the least bit happy. It makes ya wonder where the future is for these little kids who will (many of them) wind up joining gangs and selling drugs. You tell yourself, this is American. How can we send billions of dollars to foreign countries while our own citizen's live in squalor?

Obama is not helping these people. But I'd put money on it they voted for him.
wow

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

that sounds like a cool hood.tell me more.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Ok, you clueless coward! You dispute what I said about Chicago, but you don't have the balls to debate it because you're the one who doesn't have clue! So take you X, your inflamatory and your nuts and cram them where the sun don't shine!!!
wow

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

tell me more.you wont me put my nuts in the frig.let the flames heat the up.wow that be a trip now tell me more about Chicago.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

FORGER! FELONY FRAUD! INELIGIBLE TO SERVE! CRIMINAL IMPOSTER RUNNING AMERICA!

SHOCKING! USURPER CAUGHT RED-HANDED! A Law Enforcement Investigation Proved Obama's Birth Certificate and Selective Service Registration Card are Both Forgeries. Obama Jailed an Officer for Asking to See Them. In 2008, while Vetting McCain, Congress Ruled Presidents Must Have Two US Citizen Parents. Obama Signed This Resolution. Obama's "Birth Certificate" Says His Dad was Kenyan. SO OBAMA'S INELIGIBLE! Let's Arrest Him Now!

http://commieblaster.com/

Good Night Guys ... <3
Had enuf for the day ...
Let's keep on keeping on ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Marlena cox 3 min Rebound 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 128,791
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 45 min I know the down low 5
The Audit 1 hr duherr 21
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 1 hr get real 14
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 26,196
where is jon jon at 2 hr curious 2
state police pulling people over on 25e. 5 hr changes 6
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 23 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes Fri smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••