'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80508 Feb 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>and Obama for being an illegal alien.
What puzzles many of us is why does the Democratic Party and Obama not clear all this Birther crap up by opening the books?That is why so many are so questioning!Trying to hide something?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#80509 Feb 14, 2013
The Republican’s biggest economic lie – that the budget deficit is “the transcendent issue of our time,”! Yeah right, fact is: We're in a "jobs and growth" crisis – not a budget crisis!(we are always in a budget crisis!) The ratio of the national debt to the total economy is high relative to what it's been. But it's not nearly as high as it was after World War II – when it reached 120 percent of the economy's total output.
If and when the economy begins to grow faster – if more Americans get jobs, and we move toward a full recovery – the debt/GDP ratio will fall, as it did in the 1950s, and as it does in every solid recovery. Revenues will pour into the Treasury, and much of the current "budget crisis" will be evaporate.
The best way to get jobs and growth back is for the federal government to spend more right now, not less – for example, by exempting the first $20,000 of income from payroll taxes this year and next, recreating a WPA and Civilian Conservation Corps, creating an infrastructure bank, providing tax incentives for small businesses to hire, expanding the Earned Income Tax Credit, and so on – seems like a no-brainer don’t it? Our politicians are disgustingly self-absorbed – it is the Republican’s biggest economic lie – that the budget deficit is “the transcendent issue of our time.” Republicans are trying to keep the economy hostage right up to the 2014 mid term elections!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#80510 Feb 14, 2013
Someone who is working full time at minimum wage is earning a whopping $14,500 per year. Does anyone think that a person can live on that amount? The increase would bring it up to $18,000 which still seems like it will be poverty wages. When you pay people so little that they have to live in poverty, either they will starve to death or the tax payer will end up picking up the bills. I would much prefer for greedy vultures like WalMart etc, to pay their own way rather than using my tax money to increase their profit margins. So maybe we can also include in the law that if a certain percent of a company's workers are depending on government benefits, that employer can pay higher taxes. I am sick of this nonsense. It is as if every time we help someone in need people think that the world will end.
AMJ

Winchester, KY

#80511 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What puzzles many of us is why does the Democratic Party and Obama not clear all this Birther crap up by opening the books?That is why so many are so questioning!Trying to hide something?
Hush old man.an please clean up around your House.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80512 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
More blah blah blah from an idiot.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80513 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!!Then why should we give housing,WIC,food stamps,etc. to illegals?We can not continue to take care of our own SS# and Medicare,and yet none will stop giving money to Countries that hate us and want to kill us.Bummer.
Like Israel, cut them off.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80514 Feb 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like Israel, cut them off.
If you could read and comprehend,you would have come up with the answer to your own comment-Israel does not hate us or want to kill us.They are friends and allies.And you will only comment with nasty sayings,as usual.Bummer.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80515 Feb 14, 2013
...like our enemies Muslim fanatics... Stop sending weapons and money ...CUT THEM OFF!!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80516 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could read and comprehend,you would have come up with the answer to your own comment-Israel does not hate us or want to kill us.They are friends and allies.And you will only comment with nasty sayings,as usual.Bummer.
Israel has never helped the US in anything, not one time.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80517 Feb 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Israel has never helped the US in anything, not one time.
Thank you for being nicer.
The thing about Israel is not that they help us,it is that they are our allies.We help them.Check the map.this is about one of the smallest Countries in that area.The Country is in the middle of Countries that hate tham and US.And they act as a buffer for much of that anger.We would receive all of it if Israel were not there!
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

#80518 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!!Then why should we give housing,WIC,food stamps,etc. to illegals?We can not continue to take care of our own SS# and Medicare,and yet none will stop giving money to Countries that hate us and want to kill us.Bummer.
I have said that for years. Take care of our own before we give to someone oversea's.
AntiFarrakhan

Jackson, KY

#80519 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The brain dead wtf is a Farrakhan-Ass_Puppet!

He is a racist little State Prison Candidate, just waiting for his turn! Just wait till his own kind take turns selling him for cigs!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80520 Feb 14, 2013
Years ago on February 14th. I came to U.S.A.
I didn't know then, but I doo know now, what was February 14th. all about ...
YES...
I FALL IN LOVE WITH AMERICA <3

P.S. Happy Valentine's day...EVERYONE !!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80521 Feb 14, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing but the American Taliban wanting to overthrow our President by any means and install some type of religious rule over the majority. You posted that all gun crimes were on the rise. Talk about facts. I posted the website showing the Federal numbers proving you lie.
http://factcheck.org/2012/12/gun-rhetoric-vs-...
To the person of the above post: you do know the Obama gun law was not addressed until 2013, this year, this is the second month of 2013 which is this year, which is the year following 2012, which is last year not this year which is 2013.

Facts of 2012 are exactly that, last year, not this year but last year. Last year is the year before 2013 which is the year of Obama's, last year as in the deterioration before the disaster of this year which is 2013. 2012 comes before 2013.

Do you comprende? Just say either nada, no common sense, wouldn't know common sense if it bit me, low information loco, lost in outer space, under the influence of Jim Jones Kool Aid, under the influence of Obama's spell or what ever.

Just say it....
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80522 Feb 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. There is and always will be that in Chi-town!
Jay
I am terribly sorry about your hometown. I believe Chicago is just a pilot of more cities to be exactly like this.
So sorry.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80523 Feb 14, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Someone who is working full time at minimum wage is earning a whopping $14,500 per year. Does anyone think that a person can live on that amount? The increase would bring it up to $18,000 which still seems like it will be poverty wages. When you pay people so little that they have to live in poverty, either they will starve to death or the tax payer will end up picking up the bills. I would much prefer for greedy vultures like WalMart etc, to pay their own way rather than using my tax money to increase their profit margins. So maybe we can also include in the law that if a certain percent of a company's workers are depending on government benefits, that employer can pay higher taxes. I am sick of this nonsense. It is as if every time we help someone in need people think that the world will end.
Whose fault is this?

Every person in America has the same opportunity as anyone else.

People need to stop playing victims and become responsible adults.

If one job doesn't suffice, get a second one...I did.

Please donot bring up race, ethnic beliefs, etc, you do see what is in the White House---a half black/half white muslim dictator.

.....and someone says we don't have the opportunities.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80524 Feb 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao
You deadbeat pos.
Is this the only vocabulary mommy has taught you while in your basement of unknown (and don't want to know) horrors?

Requires a yes or no answer.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80525 Feb 14, 2013
To anyone who watched Sen.Marc Rubio give the speech after the State of The (so-called) Union Address?

I didn't watch the Address, no need, I knew exactly what Obama was going to say....lies and more lies.

Anyway, CNN and MSNBC went beserk over Rubio taking a drink of water, especially Wolfe Blitzer and some professor (don't know name). Stating "will drinking a glass of water break Rubio's political career?"

This is my answer I obtained from another post:

"Only in America is a man scrutinized for taking a drink of water after a Communist takes the stage for over an hour to destroy the Constitution."
wtf

Richmond, KY

#80526 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being nicer.
The thing about Israel is not that they help us,it is that they are our allies.We help them.Check the map.this is about one of the smallest Countries in that area.The Country is in the middle of Countries that hate tham and US.And they act as a buffer for much of that anger.We would receive all of it if Israel were not there!
Then tell them to get the hell out of there the trouble makers.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#80527 Feb 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the only vocabulary mommy has taught you while in your basement of unknown (and don't want to know) horrors?
Requires a yes or no answer.
Yes or No.

lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck payments 24 min TOASTup 7
Need food badly 42 min okk 20
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 50 min yea 2
hp laptop 1 hr travis 15
city of barbourville 2 hr common sense is b... 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 131,853
Wanted: Automatic Transmission for 2002 Chevy S... 4 hr Still Looking 5
Porsche mills 5 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST

NFL 6:58AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports