'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,721 - 71,740 of 147,197 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>all of my info comes from the US Constitution, Congressional Globe and USSC cases.
This is a great start..... How many times has Obama origin of birth been brought up in the Supreme Court and how many times has it been knocked down??

You get all your info from the USSC Cases so this should be an easy one.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama is not Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...
Has Bush v. Gore Become the Case That Must Not Be Named?
August 15, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qbx2s
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”
There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...
Hell, don't complain to me, I don't care, but here is a little fact, the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of government, this include the USSC.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Joe Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again sissy boy
Our Kenyan born president didn't kill Osama.
As a matter of fact he had a chance to take him out three times and three times declined to do so. There is no evidence that Barry Soetoro gave the kill order.
I'm betting that Leon Penetta, the Secretary of Defense, was the one who finally "manned up" and gave that order.
For sure it wasn't Barack. Barack is a little sissy boy -- just like you.
Wrong on a few points Sybil.... Order to kill came from Obama. But nice try.

Second (of MANY) wrong points you spew is that our fine President IS American.

Have to chuckle at you inbred hilljacks who mate with your uncles and aunts in the hills of Glascow.... But you are just an ignorant fool!!

How's that Ashley Judd thing working for you??

And are you happy Karl Rove was able to get back in Fox the other night after making a fool of himself election night??

That dunce hat is way too small for your enormous head that has very little grey matter.

I think you'll probably stroke out before Hillary wind in 2016.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Nugent is a yellow coward draft dodger you stupid Liar.
Everybody knows that. He is a clown.
I would donate $500.00 dollars to U.K. Children's Hospital to see you say that to his face!

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Nugent is a yellow coward draft dodger you stupid Liar.
Everybody knows that. He is a clown.
G.W. Bush was a pilot; Bill Clinton went to college and "Begged" his way out of military service, Obama was in college, and Nugent was in college. What is the difference?

So Clinton, Obama, a yellow coward draft dodger?

Have you ever signed enlistment papers?

You are THE (High) YELLOW coward!
You are another young punk pos!
Yellow Coward

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I would donate $500.00 dollars to U.K. Children's Hospital to see you say that to his face!
He is a treasonous yellow coward pos that talks big but hides like all you Repub cowards.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great start..... How many times has Obama origin of birth been brought up in the Supreme Court and how many times has it been knocked down??
You get all your info from the USSC Cases so this should be an easy one.
Standing! You don't have to cut the head off a snake to kill it. I do not question his birth place.
A child born to an alien father in the US is a citizen of his father's country of origin, this is a fact that can't be changed, plus the US government hasn't the right to strip a citizenship from an alien, unless requested by the individual.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Ted Nugent isn't even an issue. He's an over the hill FORMER rock star looking for publicity.

Ya know how the crazy nutballs on reality shows get lots if press?? Well he's the unstable one getting press. He's a nobody nowadays looking to get himself back in the media.

Anyone who puts any backing to Nugent is, as he is, unstable and crazy.

One other thing..... You republicans cry and whine about rich Hollywood folks..... Unless you agree with them, why is that?? I laugh every time you koolaid drinking fools do this.

It's amazing that you're ok with a pedofile and agree with whatever he has to say.

Sad sad bunch aligning yourself with a pedofile!

Classy bunch you are.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Coward wrote:
<quoted text>He is a treasonous yellow coward pos that talks big but hides like all you Repub cowards.
You in Richmond, huh?
I'll MEET ya half-way and SHOW you WHAT kind of "coward" "I" am!

Chickenchit!

No GUNS!

Skill only :)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Standing! You don't have to cut the head off a snake to kill it. I do not question his birth place.
A child born to an alien father in the US is a citizen of his father's country of origin, this is a fact that can't be changed, plus the US government hasn't the right to strip a citizenship from an alien, unless requested by the individual.
No answer??

Guess that's the best way to do this is avoid the questions.

Guess you don't have the knowledge you claim to about USSC Cases.

Come on back when you educate yourself

Something else to toss around..... Of all the cases brought up by the right wing scar and fear zombies..... How many times of them being thrown out will you tools give up the koolaid and admit that the SC is right and you are wrong??

I mean they have MUCH more info than you if I have.

Or will this dead issue costing tax payers wasted money year after year ever stop?

This horse is dead, decomposed and the bones have even rotted away.... Quit beating this dead horse. Makes you all look like fools.

Have you written an email to your senators and your represenatives yet asking these questions?? If you don't have an answer in a few days to this than you (like the rest of the birhers) are nothing more than uneducated koolaid drinking hacks.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Nugent NEVER dodged the draft! He was in college.
“One of my staff did a review of how many times the media claimed I soiled myself to get out of the draft,” Nugent said.“(By the way, I soiled myself to get out of this interview, but it didn’t work). I didn’t soil myself to get out of the draft. I made up wild, wild stories for a drooling hippie interview in High Times magazine. The band had to leave the room they were laughing so hard. I claimed I shit my pants and had sex with a goat to get out of the draft.”
“I went down for my physical, clean and sober,” Nugent continued.“I got one wide deferment because I was in college, which isn’t really a deferment. Freedom of Information Act would prove that I didn’t dodge the draft. They just repeat a made-up story in High Times from 44 years ago. It’s been repeated thousands – thousands – of times because that’s all they’ve got. What they’ve got isn’t even really true. If I’d have gotten drafted, we’d have won the fucking war.” Ted Nugent
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...
Except the enemy had guns, and he wouldnt be used to that.

And American Lady, way to make a case for that douchebag. A 30 year old with a 17 yr. old is not cool at all, ever. You can make excuses based on episodes of Teen Mom, but no respectable parent would want or allow that.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You in Richmond, huh?
I'll MEET ya half-way and SHOW you WHAT kind of "coward" "I" am!
Chickenchit!
No GUNS!
Skill only :)
Ease off the throttle, Loretta! You do know it wouldnt be an oral sex contest, right? A woman challenging a man to a physical fight usually doesnt end up well for the woman.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No answer??
Guess that's the best way to do this is avoid the questions.
Guess you don't have the knowledge you claim to about USSC Cases.
Come on back when you educate yourself
Something else to toss around..... Of all the cases brought up by the right wing scar and fear zombies..... How many times of them being thrown out will you tools give up the koolaid and admit that the SC is right and you are wrong??
I mean they have MUCH more info than you if I have.
Or will this dead issue costing tax payers wasted money year after year ever stop?
This horse is dead, decomposed and the bones have even rotted away.... Quit beating this dead horse. Makes you all look like fools.
Have you written an email to your senators and your represenatives yet asking these questions?? If you don't have an answer in a few days to this than you (like the rest of the birhers) are nothing more than uneducated koolaid drinking hacks.
the answer was "standing", look it up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
And American Lady, way to make a case for that douchebag. A 30 year old with a 17 yr. old is not cool at all, ever. You can make excuses based on episodes of Teen Mom, but no respectable parent would want or allow that.
I'm basing my knowledge on lots of things!
Teen Mom is NOT one of them!

I gave birth AS a teen tho ... ;0)

Did you grow up to be an 18 year old 'virgin'... ;0)
DOUBT any man/boi HERE can say they DID!

Where's the OUTRAGE ...!!!!!!. ;0)
we see and feel the truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Ted Nugent isn't even an issue. He's an over the hill FORMER rock star looking for publicity.
Ya know how the crazy nutballs on reality shows get lots if press?? Well he's the unstable one getting press. He's a nobody nowadays looking to get himself back in the media.
Anyone who puts any backing to Nugent is, as he is, unstable and crazy.
One other thing..... You republicans cry and whine about rich Hollywood folks..... Unless you agree with them, why is that?? I laugh every time you koolaid drinking fools do this.
It's amazing that you're ok with a pedofile and agree with whatever he has to say.
Sad sad bunch aligning yourself with a pedofile!
Classy bunch you are.
Oh but Eva "spread 'em far and wide" Longoria is a stellar example of the Obama's 1%er mouthpieces, right? Sly Stallone...another great example of "don't do what I do just do what I say" mouthpieces for the 1%er Obama's. Beyonce? How many tax dollars have she received for shaking her ass for the Obama's? Why hasn't Obama come out against his Hollywood liberal 1%er buddies and demanded they curtail their promotion of violence to young kids? Nope...he just decided to go after law abiding citizens. Another historical brain fart. Just what our country needed along with the repeat of broken promises from his other SOTU speeches. Last time it was the miracle of cutting our deficit in half during his first term (I know we aren't supposed to ever mention that again but oh well)now it's all these new miracles that won't add a dime to our deficit. Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada...business as usual in Obama's 1% world at the White House.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could arrange the meeting I would have no problem with that. Easy money
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely agree.

It's a sad situation when someone says its ok for a 30 year old man to have sex with a 27 year old girl.

But as we (and the moderators here) have seen..... She is very unstable. That's why they yank most if her posts. They know mental instability when they see it.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

17 year old.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ease off the throttle, Loretta! You do know it wouldnt be an oral sex contest, right? A woman challenging a man to a physical fight usually doesnt end up well for the woman.
Wanna 'try' me ...???... ;0)
COWARD!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely agree.
It's a sad situation when someone says its ok for a 30 year old man to have sex with a 27 year old girl.
But as we (and the moderators here) have seen..... She is very unstable. That's why they yank most if her posts. They know mental instability when they see it.
Since the topix police got 'wind' of WHAT was happening, MY 'posts' are NOT disappearing ... ;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 5 min Mitch 7
Please Ladies answer this question for me 1 hr Justgottaknow863 6
1 Blessing From God 2 hr Stephen Levi 21
Our guys.... not the best guy 3 hr sealthetruth 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr part time christian 129,039
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 4 hr snooger 11
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 5 hr Bret 5
john sowders 6 hr stephanie 7
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 8 hr Huh 18
New club in Barbourville? 19 hr my real name 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000