'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,581)

Showing posts 71,601 - 71,620 of146,057
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so un-American
you are so sodomite loving to support the democrap party, the most anti-American political organization to ever discrase this country,

you stand with them - you are them, BAAAAAAAA
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so un-American
Is that's the best you have libboy?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutgent needs to be in prison for Treason. You are an Anti-American for supporting his hate
treason for speaking out against traitors to the constitution, you libotards have crossed over from stupid to fundamentally retarded and traitors to this country.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, is that all you have libboy? I would have expected at least something strategic or tactical, a piece of paper, that is exactly why you libotard traitors have destroyed our country - its a piece of paper to you, it just happens to be the writing of the spirit of America - for which millions of Americans have died and fought for, something a traitor likeyou will never understand, a piece of paper? what a ignorant sodomite loving traitor,
yes, its pretty bad when a freaked out rocker stands more for the constitution that the person sworn to uphold it as in the POTUS, but he is a traitor - Ted is not!
BAAAAAAA
Ted stands for $, and you stand for nothing. End of story.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep guessing libboy...I can tell how uninformed and clueless you are. People get decapitated in a Muslim countries. I'm 100% Christian ...I'm not going anywhere, get that? I'm here to STAY!!!!!!
In my old country you have cable, internet, cell phones, people complain same as here...
What hole did you come from?
Recently? Your mother's
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so sodomite loving to support the democrap party, the most anti-American political organization to ever discrase this country,
you stand with them - you are them, BAAAAAAAA
What would you know? Youre a broken record, not a patriot hero. Youve got 3 more years, so I hope you devise some new catchphrases.
M Haggard

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, is that all you have libboy? I would have expected at least something strategic or tactical, a piece of paper, that is exactly why you libotard traitors have destroyed our country - its a piece of paper to you, it just happens to be the writing of the spirit of America - for which millions of Americans have died and fought for, something a traitor likeyou will never understand, a piece of paper? what a ignorant sodomite loving traitor,
yes, its pretty bad when a freaked out rocker stands more for the constitution that the person sworn to uphold it as in the POTUS, but he is a traitor - Ted is not!
BAAAAAAA
Having read a lot of this ongoing thread. You're one strange dude. Kinda freaky to say the least. You bring out the fighting side of me. I wish I could whip your ass! I do'nt need a gun! Damb though you're weird!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Negativity - for anyone NOT agreeing with them
Profanity - DITTO for above
From the LEFT!

Positive - For Our Country
Cleaniness - From our Mouth
From the RIGHT

Christian - Non-believers

SEE the "difference" ...???

;0)
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

M Haggard wrote:
<quoted text> Having read a lot of this ongoing thread. You're one strange dude. Kinda freaky to say the least. You bring out the fighting side of me. I wish I could whip your ass! I do'nt need a gun! Damb though you're weird!
His vocab is limited to the following:

libotard
libboy
sodofag
sodomite
oblamer
barackolypse
baracknaphobia
democrap
BAAAAAAAA
Ted

He then inserts those words into a retarded prose and tries to pass it off as intelligent thought.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Negativity - for anyone NOT agreeing with them
Profanity - DITTO for above
From the LEFT!
Positive - For Our Country
Cleaniness - From our Mouth
From the RIGHT
Christian - Non-believers
SEE the "difference" ...???
;0)
Slow your roll, Wynonna, you forgot a couple:

From the left- majority, WINNING
From the right-Glenn Beck, militias, KKK
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

M Haggard wrote:
<quoted text> Having read a lot of this ongoing thread. You're one strange dude. Kinda freaky to say the least. You bring out the fighting side of me. I wish I could whip your ass! I do'nt need a gun! Damb though you're weird!
Come and GET it
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Is possibly what he is saying!
I "know" "I" am ... ;0)
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Come and GET it
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I "know" "I" am ... ;0)
Pump your brakes, Shania, no one is after you. And maybe let Ted's biggest fan speak for himself.
dickiedo

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted stands for $, and you stand for nothing. End of story.
And you fall for everything...so kneel for this while you are down there! lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Pump your brakes, Shania, no one is after you. And maybe let Ted's biggest fan speak for himself.
I "am" ...
Re-read!
Possibly from him
POSITIVE from "me" ... ;0)
``````````
Come and GET it
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

I "know" "I" am ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dickiedo wrote:
<quoted text>
Come in THERE! Glasgow ... ;0)
Woot woot !!!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dickiedo wrote:
<quoted text>
lyao? at that? really? you're gay, and thats not so funny.
vile bunch of idiots

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

How many of you noticed that the same fools from 4 years ago were listening and applauding at the sotu speech, clapped again when Obama promised to do the very things he promised to do 4 years ago...but never did?
Same ole same old from Obama and the dems just worded differently so as to fool their dumb ass masses. It doesn't take much to fool the ObaMORONS but come on! You people just have to have a lucid thought process every now and then, don't you? Are you people so programed to follow and submit you can't even think for yourselves any more? Your poor, poor kids. That's a shame. They will definitely pay for your "Father's" (messiahs) sins.
Those new technology factories that Obama claims to have started and it didn't cost a penny to do so...would that be like his "successful" Solyndra failure that cost the tax payers 500 million dollars that you idiots are still bragging about? lol Guess it's hard to stop partying at the summer of recovery shindig especially if you haven't been told to stop partying.
I bet you imbeciles are the same idiots that are tweeting about that mass murderer and supporting his murdering spree against cops because he pulled the race card, which makes him the victim according to Liberal thinking, and Hollywood is backing his cause so that must make it the right thing to do.
The filth you people ooze from your pores is absolutely disgusting.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently? Your mother's
Damn you're an a**... hole...!!!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

vile bunch of idiots wrote:
How many of you noticed that the same fools from 4 years ago were listening and applauding at the sotu speech, clapped again when Obama promised to do the very things he promised to do 4 years ago...but never did?
Same ole same old from Obama and the dems just worded differently so as to fool their dumb ass masses. It doesn't take much to fool the ObaMORONS but come on! You people just have to have a lucid thought process every now and then, don't you? Are you people so programed to follow and submit you can't even think for yourselves any more? Your poor, poor kids. That's a shame. They will definitely pay for your "Father's" (messiahs) sins.
Those new technology factories that Obama claims to have started and it didn't cost a penny to do so...would that be like his "successful" Solyndra failure that cost the tax payers 500 million dollars that you idiots are still bragging about? lol Guess it's hard to stop partying at the summer of recovery shindig especially if you haven't been told to stop partying.
I bet you imbeciles are the same idiots that are tweeting about that mass murderer and supporting his murdering spree against cops because he pulled the race card, which makes him the victim according to Liberal thinking, and Hollywood is backing his cause so that must make it the right thing to do.
The filth you people ooze from your pores is absolutely disgusting.
Dickiedo = Broken record whiny Glasgow trash
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you're an a**... hole...!!!!!
worse is WORSE than that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,601 - 71,620 of146,057
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Rabbit Cox 13 min lmao 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 48 min dodo 81,563
Letecia runyun 1 hr in the know 8
Stacy frost carnes 1 hr realy 6
jon h 1 hr polly 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 128,518
Orange water 2 hr Abc 1
•••
•••