'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,561 - 71,580 of 146,845 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

oh, I get it, you are one of those don't understand government libotards that thinks the president is a king, BAAAAAAAAA,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Still, one fact is clear: Barack Obama, the man who rode his Audacity of Hope to the presidency, also possessed the audacity to destroy the hope of millions who once believed in him and his message of change.

David R. Hoffman

Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

just saw a line on a news website that claims that oblamer is going to complete the task of defeating al qaeda, I thought there was no more terrorism and that he was tackling man made disasters, interesting, I though in April of 2012 he claimed the war on terror was over, BAAAAAAAAAA, gotta rally the weak minded around the campfire,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Wikileaks revealed that Obama strong-armed foreign governments into ceasing their investigations into Bush-era torture and war crimes, while his administration, in the words of the British Newspaper The Guardian, almost immediately began conducting an "aggressive, full-scale whitewashing" of Bush-era crimes, allowing torturers and murderers, and those who facilitated and/or covered up their deeds, to walk free.
The question is why? The answer has become disturbingly clear: Obama wanted unbridled authority to perpetrate his own war crimes, human rights abuses, and destruction of the Bill of Rights.
Although George W. Bush once opined that the so-called "war on terror" gave the United States government the authority to execute its own citizens without charge or trial, it is Obama who first did such executions through his use of unmanned attack drones.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...
bets anyone that before his second term is up he has articles of impeachment brought against him, that would be a great day in American history when enough politicians had enough courage to hold a traitor accountable,

Ted Nugent for President! GO TED!
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Petrus Romanus

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013

With the surprising and sudden resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, a new pontiff will soon be elected. According to St. Malachy's extra-biblical prophecy, this pope will be the last and will bring the destruction of Rome as well as the apocalypse.
jelly-fish

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
oh, I get it, you are one of those don't understand government libotards that thinks the president is a king, BAAAAAAAAA,
you must be the one who doesnt understand
jelly-fish

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
bets anyone that before his second term is up he has articles of impeachment brought against him, that would be a great day in American history when enough politicians had enough courage to hold a traitor accountable,
Ted Nugent for President! GO TED!
are you answering yourself now
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

jelly-fish wrote:
<quoted text>are you answering yourself now
NO!
He is NOT!
He WAS replying to ME!

Got a "problem" with THAT?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

just took a quick look at the SOTU by hussein, wow, what a bunch of hype and arrogance, all the dems are going BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

here is a special inside link to the SOTU from a non televised camera,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Greed. Exxon cost per barrel is only $2.30. They are shipping American oil to China at record levels. Capitalism at its finest.
Greed and wall street manipulation ...but who cares, our politicians don't pay for gas and benefits from wall street criminals!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

hey forum posters, check this out, a new sodoboy traitor that thinks the president has more power than the congress, BAAAAAAAA, public education, what a waste,
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

jelly-fish wrote:
<quoted text>you must be the one who doesnt understand
Can you please explain what doesn't he understand?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

jelly-fish wrote:
<quoted text>are you answering yourself now
would you understand other wise libboy, BAAAAAAA,

you may now bow to your mooslum king, barack Hussein oblamer,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

You TELL 'em Z ;0)
I got ya 6!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wow, oblamer is claiming that we must have 'MORE' spending to save our economy, thats funny, I thought he laughed at the last failed bailout saying it didn't provide enough shovel ready jobs,

and all the libs in congress stood up and clapped,
BAAAAAAAAAA,
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

CLIMATE CHANGE...Mr. president, you're doing it!
CHEMTRAILS are the PROOF !!!!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just one smart person.
listen here pedofile lib, I support my country, I defend my Consititution against traitors like you that bow five times a day to a picture of hussein oblamer on their bedroom wall, you are a traitor and you and everybody else knows it faggboy,

you libotards call Ted Nugent a right wing psycho, but in reality, he defends the Consitution more than the kenyan that raised his right hand and lied to do so, and you traitors support him,

all I have to say to you left wing libotards is, BAAAAAAAAAAAA
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just one dumb bastard. Spew your hate for America is all you ever post
Mr. Rat...why don't you get piece of cheese and get inside your hole...for a little guy, you make to much noise.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
listen here pedofile lib, I support my country, I defend my Consititution against traitors like you that bow five times a day to a picture of hussein oblamer on their bedroom wall, you are a traitor and you and everybody else knows it faggboy,
you libotards call Ted Nugent a right wing psycho, but in reality, he defends the Consitution more than the kenyan that raised his right hand and lied to do so, and you traitors support him,
all I have to say to you left wing libotards is, BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Good for you ...<3
GO TED!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutgent needs to be in prison for Treason. You are an Anti-American for supporting his hate
only a traitor would have a problem with someone that supports the constitution, BAAAAAAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 2 hr Melussa 1
Teresa Johnson and Rex 2 hr Dang 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr justice_- 128,911
Jason Lee (Oct '13) 3 hr PalfromGA 7
Marlena cox 3 hr Tara 60
Did anyone go to the SOAR listening session? 4 hr Jack 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs