'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,541 - 71,560 of 150,868 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

@GhostofRaygun
- Obsessor

I'm gonna BRING this from another FORUM ...
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives and Republicans (collectively, the GOP) are the ones who embrace gov't controlling their lives. Lemme give you some examples to prove my point:
• The GOP objected to blacks marrying whites. Democrats gave individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
• The GOP objects to same sex marriage. Democrats what to give individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
• The GOP objects to abortion. Democrats give women choice to either abort or carry the pregnancy to term.
• The GOP wants a Christian values imposed on schools and in gov't. Democrats want a neutral playing field and gives individuals the freedom of choice when it comes to religion…or no religion.
This sort of list goes on and on. You see, the GOP, by imposing it's standards on everyone, just requires everyone to follow their authority. Intelligence and education are not required to follow. However,...-CUT for Space-
If you need me to straighten you out again, please call 1-800-EAT-SH*T.
* The GOP objected to blacks marrying whites. Democrats gave individuals the choice to marrying whomever.

---BECAUSE "mixing races" is against Biblical/God's principles!---

INTER-RACIAL MARRIAGE
"And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good."
Genesis 1:31

Race is a fact of life that cannot be ignored

You belong to a race of men just like the mighty oak belongs to a different variety of tree.

The races are different
God made them that way

Do you want to be politically correct or do you want to be true to your Heritage and your God?

You cannot serve two masters

Choose this day whom you will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:14

http://www.saveyourheritage.com/is_interracia...

Laws forbidding inter-racial marriage:

In the US, miscegenation laws that restricted marriages on the basis of race were once enforced in most states. For example:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_mar14.h...

Centuries before the same-sex marriage movement, the U.S. government, its constituent states, and their colonial predecessors tackled the controversial issue of "miscegenation": race-mixing. It's widely known that the Deep South banned interracial marriages until 1967, but less widely known that many other states did the same (California until 1948, for example)- or that three brazen attempts were made to ban interracial marriages nationally by amending the U.S. Constitution.
http://civilliberty.about.com/od/raceequalopp...

* The GOP objects to same sex marriage.- Homosexuality IS Against God's law. An abomination!

* The GOP objects to abortion.- MURDER - We have/HAD things for that purpose. A "D&C" will save a womans LIFE

* The GOP wants a Christian values imposed on schools and in gov't.
We may NOT necessarily a theocratic nation ---BUT we've always led a Christian LIFE of "morals" till recent years!

Proverbs 22:6 - AKJV
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

--- This GIVES "Freedom" to OR not!---

1828 Noah Webster-A Founding Father
It is not surprising, therefore, that the 1828 American Dictionary should contain the greatest number of Biblical definitions given in any reference volume. Webster considered "education useless without the Bible" and while he cautioned against too extensive use of the Bible in schools as "tending to irreverence," he reiterated, "In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government, ought to be instructed... No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people..."
http://mcguffeyreaders.com/1828dictionary.htm

Anything ELSE "I" can help "you" with!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

We may NOT necessarily a theocratic nation

Insert BE after necessarily!

We may NOT necessarily BE a theocratic nation ---BUT we've always led a Christian LIFE of "morals" till recent years!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you Repubs keep losing elections?
Republicans are losing elections because demographics of United States changed. For Democrats everything is normal as long they keep their positions and their bank accounts ...gays, no problem. Illegals, no problem, don't you there call them that. Food stamps to 47 million, no problem.
This new immigrants are not like they use to be...to provide for themselves, welfare, food stamps were NOT the option. An Immigration use to chose immigrants with diplomas ...today, who do you think enter U.S.? Who do you think is this 20 million illegals, educated, want to make something for themselves or what they can get from this country? Today, give it to me and I'm going to vote for you ...FUTURE DEMOCRATS .....
Democrats have no scruples, no morals, no family value, no respect...everything is normal!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing I can say to the libotards that support them is,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and we are getting a taste of barack-na-phobia in tonights lie to the union address, the barackalypse is upon us,
I will not watch it. Pointless. He will tell Americans how he plans to destroy it and many will clap, hurrah and ask for more of it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I'm a hypocrite!And you are not?
Thank you for being honest.

I try not to be but everyone is bias at some point in their life.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

A 'follow up' on the original story ...

Confusion swirls around Esquire story on Osama bin Laden's killer

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...

Esquire article wrongly claims SEAL who killed bin Laden is denied healthcare
By MEGAN MCCLOSKEY
Published: February 11, 2013
Esquire magazine claims “The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden ... Is Screwed.”

http://www.stripes.com/blogs/the-ruptured-duc...

The Shooter Needs Health Insurance: A Response to Stars and Stripes

Editor's Note: The online version of The Shooter story did not reflect the final version of the story in the print magazine, which went to press 10 days ago. The print version included more details about the availability of benefits for veterans. Unfortunately, this omission on the online version, which has been corrected, has led to a misunderstanding, through no fault of her own, by reporter Megan McCloskey and others about some of the facts in our story regarding healthcare and our veterans. The online version of the piece omitted the following paragraph that appears in the print magazine: "There is also a program at MacDill Air Force Base designed to help Special Ops vets navigate various bureaucracies. And the VA does offer five years of benefits for specific service-related claims—but it’s not comprehensive and it offers nothing for the Shooter’s family." The story's argument, however, remains the same: That the man who shot and killed Osama bin Laden, as the following post explains, remains responsible for his own healthcare and that of his family.

Read more: Response to Stars and Stripes -- Treatment of Veteran Who Shot bin Laden - Esquire http://www.esquire.com/features/response-man-...

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

An apology from 'tofy'...
BETTER frame 'that'... ;0)
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

"Cleaning" lady, thay or night always sleeveless dresses...no style, no class...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not watch it. Pointless. He will tell Americans how he plans to destroy it and many will clap, hurrah and ask for more of it.
Everything is just peachy...should take his "pink" glasses off ...life is lousy for so many!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> I apologize! But the blindness to the truth cliché is over use by conservatives! again I will say I'm no extremist, and I think I stay relatively informed as to current events!
I am fiscal conservative, but that don't matter to you I suppose?
Also a strong support of the second amendment rights, as I'm A GUN OWNER!
I HAVE NO FEAR OF ANYONE TAKING MY GUNS! of which I own five!
I'm not pro abortion...I for a womans right to choose, in cases of rape or life threatening situations.
If thats wrong then it's between me and GOD!
I don't believe in dictating morality, you can't legislate a persons values...can't be done!
I believe in separation of church and state, if the forefathers wanted a theocracy then thats what we'd be!
So LIBERAL as compared to who?
Progressive and center left, yes I will accept!
bbl
I disagree with your beliefs, they are not mine. You have the freedom to believe what you want but so do I.

I believe if you condone a woman's right to abort is the same thing as condoning abortion.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Christopher Dorner cornered inside the Big Bear (CA) cabin ...2 cops shot / wounded ...
I just saw a news report stating Dorner has killed a 4th person..is this true?

They say the house he is hiding in is on fire and no one has emerged from this house.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

If we produce oil in U.S. more than ever, why than gas is over $4.00/gl.?
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw a news report stating Dorner has killed a 4th person..is this true?
They say the house he is hiding in is on fire and no one has emerged from this house.
Yes R... he shot 2 deputies just today. One died, his wife just got a baby...one is in surgery, going to be ok...this guy Dorner it's a monster.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

hey libs, a new approach to Syria?

News Article:

On January 29, President Obama announced that he would provide an additional $155 million dollars in nonlethal humanitarian assistance, precisely the time when the anti-Assad rebels were asking for combat arms.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes R... he shot 2 deputies just today. One died, his wife just got a baby...one is in surgery, going to be ok...this guy Dorner it's a monster.
OZ

Were you aware that there is several forums with people calling this man a hero.

He shot unarmed people and this is a hero.

I am sorry, but this man is a coward and the people who think he is a hero are the same as he is.

Noticed, how mum Obama has been on Dorner but jumped jolly on the spot when the photo-op for the Sandy Hook killings happened.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you Repubs keep losing elections?
last I knew more repubs were elected in this country than democraps,

30 states with repub governors
house of representatives - repub,

that equals more than demotards dressed in drag (which is quite a few)
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Minimum wage increase to $9.00 hr?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Wikileaks revealed that Obama strong-armed foreign governments into ceasing their investigations into Bush-era torture and war crimes, while his administration, in the words of the British Newspaper The Guardian, almost immediately began conducting an "aggressive, full-scale whitewashing" of Bush-era crimes, allowing torturers and murderers, and those who facilitated and/or covered up their deeds, to walk free.

The question is why? The answer has become disturbingly clear: Obama wanted unbridled authority to perpetrate his own war crimes, human rights abuses, and destruction of the Bill of Rights.

Although George W. Bush once opined that the so-called "war on terror" gave the United States government the authority to execute its own citizens without charge or trial, it is Obama who first did such executions through his use of unmanned attack drones.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

BENGHAZI

Barack Hussein Obama is respected and placed in a seat of honor with BLOOD on his hands.

HE KNEW, HE WATCHED, HE LIED.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Although I am not comparing Obama to Hitler, there is no doubt that all Americans should be disturbed by a system where the individuals who create laws and policies are also the ones who determine their "legality".

Bottom of Page 2

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info