'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,578)

Showing posts 71,541 - 71,560 of139,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your job, besides calling everyone stupid?
haven't you been reading the posts for the past couple of months, he dances in a gay bar for tips and chases chickens at home,
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is turned off by BSNBC...that's why only word STUPID is coming out ... stuck in STUPID !!!!!
Your brain has been fried by Faux News Propaganda.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
haven't you been reading the posts for the past couple of months, he dances in a gay bar for tips and chases chickens at home,
Your work is kissing your Mommy's fat a-- for money Trailer boy.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
don't need one, oblamer pays for everything, medical, food stamps, housing, college, oblamer phone, just have to vote for him and defy logic and principle, after all, it worked for him in the last election,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Blah blah blah, sore loser.

lmao
lmao
lmao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> I apologize! But the blindness to the truth cliché is over use by conservatives! again I will say I'm no extremist, and I think I stay relatively informed as to current events!
I am fiscal conservative, but that don't matter to you I suppose?
Also a strong support of the second amendment rights, as I'm A GUN OWNER!
I HAVE NO FEAR OF ANYONE TAKING MY GUNS! of which I own five!
I'm not pro abortion...I for a womans right to choose, in cases of rape or life threatening situations.
If thats wrong then it's between me and GOD!
I don't believe in dictating morality, you can't legislate a persons values...can't be done!
I believe in separation of church and state, if the forefathers wanted a theocracy then thats what we'd be!
So LIBERAL as compared to who?
Progressive and center left, yes I will accept!
bbl
GOOD FOR YOU TOFI!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your brain has been fried by Faux News Propaganda.
Bravo, new word for you ...PROPAGANDA!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

News Article:

State of the Union Promise Broken?

Obama hyped a new program in last year's State of the Union speech -- and a year later, many are disappointed with what he touted.

http://www.aol.com/
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

hey libotard traitors, haven't real Americans been saying that liberals and security don't mix? and hasn't the rest of the world been laughing at us? I wonder why!

As a nuclear North Korea proves once again that it’s improving its technology and moving close to marrying a small nuclear device with a more powerful rocket, the United States’ initial reaction Tuesday was a big ho-hum.

Asked Tuesday morning whether she expects a strong condemnation from the United Nations, U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice said:“We’ll do the usual drill.”

It was a surprising response to an international incident that was largely seen as a threat to the U.S. and one that prompted the U.N. Security Council to call an emergency meeting of world representatives.
dems play guitars

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Simon said we going rule the world.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Christopher Dorner cornered inside the Big Bear (CA) cabin ...2 cops shot / wounded ...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the last two repub efforts have failed miserably....
Correct!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo, new word for you ...PROPAGANDA!
The fifty years of Liberal Bias has been exposed repeatedly; only the brain dead now call Fox News Faux. "You can't fix stupid" should replace "lean forward" which is liberal code for "bend over!"

But that's why they are the gay rights supporters!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The fifty years of Liberal Bias has been exposed repeatedly; only the brain dead now call Fox News Faux. "You can't fix stupid" should replace "lean forward" which is liberal code for "bend over!"
You are absolutely right Ari...<3
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you Repubs keep losing elections?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

@GhostofRaygun
- Obsessor

I'm gonna BRING this from another FORUM ...
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives and Republicans (collectively, the GOP) are the ones who embrace gov't controlling their lives. Lemme give you some examples to prove my point:
• The GOP objected to blacks marrying whites. Democrats gave individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
• The GOP objects to same sex marriage. Democrats what to give individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
• The GOP objects to abortion. Democrats give women choice to either abort or carry the pregnancy to term.
• The GOP wants a Christian values imposed on schools and in gov't. Democrats want a neutral playing field and gives individuals the freedom of choice when it comes to religion…or no religion.
This sort of list goes on and on. You see, the GOP, by imposing it's standards on everyone, just requires everyone to follow their authority. Intelligence and education are not required to follow. However,...-CUT for Space-
If you need me to straighten you out again, please call 1-800-EAT-SH*T.
* The GOP objected to blacks marrying whites. Democrats gave individuals the choice to marrying whomever.

---BECAUSE "mixing races" is against Biblical/God's principles!---

INTER-RACIAL MARRIAGE
"And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good."
Genesis 1:31

Race is a fact of life that cannot be ignored

You belong to a race of men just like the mighty oak belongs to a different variety of tree.

The races are different
God made them that way

Do you want to be politically correct or do you want to be true to your Heritage and your God?

You cannot serve two masters

Choose this day whom you will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:14

http://www.saveyourheritage.com/is_interracia...

Laws forbidding inter-racial marriage:

In the US, miscegenation laws that restricted marriages on the basis of race were once enforced in most states. For example:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_mar14.h...

Centuries before the same-sex marriage movement, the U.S. government, its constituent states, and their colonial predecessors tackled the controversial issue of "miscegenation": race-mixing. It's widely known that the Deep South banned interracial marriages until 1967, but less widely known that many other states did the same (California until 1948, for example)- or that three brazen attempts were made to ban interracial marriages nationally by amending the U.S. Constitution.
http://civilliberty.about.com/od/raceequalopp...

* The GOP objects to same sex marriage.- Homosexuality IS Against God's law. An abomination!

* The GOP objects to abortion.- MURDER - We have/HAD things for that purpose. A "D&C" will save a womans LIFE

* The GOP wants a Christian values imposed on schools and in gov't.
We may NOT necessarily a theocratic nation ---BUT we've always led a Christian LIFE of "morals" till recent years!

Proverbs 22:6 - AKJV
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

--- This GIVES "Freedom" to OR not!---

1828 Noah Webster-A Founding Father
It is not surprising, therefore, that the 1828 American Dictionary should contain the greatest number of Biblical definitions given in any reference volume. Webster considered "education useless without the Bible" and while he cautioned against too extensive use of the Bible in schools as "tending to irreverence," he reiterated, "In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government, ought to be instructed... No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people..."
http://mcguffeyreaders.com/1828dictionary.htm

Anything ELSE "I" can help "you" with!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

We may NOT necessarily a theocratic nation

Insert BE after necessarily!

We may NOT necessarily BE a theocratic nation ---BUT we've always led a Christian LIFE of "morals" till recent years!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you Repubs keep losing elections?
Republicans are losing elections because demographics of United States changed. For Democrats everything is normal as long they keep their positions and their bank accounts ...gays, no problem. Illegals, no problem, don't you there call them that. Food stamps to 47 million, no problem.
This new immigrants are not like they use to be...to provide for themselves, welfare, food stamps were NOT the option. An Immigration use to chose immigrants with diplomas ...today, who do you think enter U.S.? Who do you think is this 20 million illegals, educated, want to make something for themselves or what they can get from this country? Today, give it to me and I'm going to vote for you ...FUTURE DEMOCRATS .....
Democrats have no scruples, no morals, no family value, no respect...everything is normal!!!!!
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing I can say to the libotards that support them is,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and we are getting a taste of barack-na-phobia in tonights lie to the union address, the barackalypse is upon us,
I will not watch it. Pointless. He will tell Americans how he plans to destroy it and many will clap, hurrah and ask for more of it.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I'm a hypocrite!And you are not?
Thank you for being honest.

I try not to be but everyone is bias at some point in their life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,541 - 71,560 of139,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

132 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
knox county social services 7 min Jumper Cable 9
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 9 min Citizen 9
looking for free dog 20 min Jumper Cable 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 29 min Anne52 81,259
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min do whut 123,196
Jeff's Creek Baptist Church 1 hr sad 3
somepplarebitchs 1 hr gator 17
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 3 hr really 43
•••