'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

worse

Ashland, KY

#80265 Feb 12, 2013
vile bunch of idiots wrote:
How many of you noticed that the same fools from 4 years ago were listening and applauding at the sotu speech, clapped again when Obama promised to do the very things he promised to do 4 years ago...but never did?
Same ole same old from Obama and the dems just worded differently so as to fool their dumb ass masses. It doesn't take much to fool the ObaMORONS but come on! You people just have to have a lucid thought process every now and then, don't you? Are you people so programed to follow and submit you can't even think for yourselves any more? Your poor, poor kids. That's a shame. They will definitely pay for your "Father's" (messiahs) sins.
Those new technology factories that Obama claims to have started and it didn't cost a penny to do so...would that be like his "successful" Solyndra failure that cost the tax payers 500 million dollars that you idiots are still bragging about? lol Guess it's hard to stop partying at the summer of recovery shindig especially if you haven't been told to stop partying.
I bet you imbeciles are the same idiots that are tweeting about that mass murderer and supporting his murdering spree against cops because he pulled the race card, which makes him the victim according to Liberal thinking, and Hollywood is backing his cause so that must make it the right thing to do.
The filth you people ooze from your pores is absolutely disgusting.
Dickiedo = Broken record whiny Glasgow trash
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80266 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you're an a**... hole...!!!!!
worse is WORSE than that!
worse

Ashland, KY

#80267 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you're an a**... hole...!!!!!
You wanna throw rocks? I wanna throw grenades
worse

Ashland, KY

#80268 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Worst, in fact
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80269 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80270 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha...you're funny!
vile bunch of idiots

Glasgow, KY

#80271 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickiedo = Broken record whiny Glasgow trash
Whaaaa! You are exactly right...the same broken record from Obama and his morons from 4 years ago. Now get back to work ObaMORON! You are on that floor for a reason. Get that last drip-drop while you are down there. Earn your government cheese rations! LMMFAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80272 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Worst, in fact
Nahhhh ... WORSE ...
Check your dictionary!

“Dirty diapers smell worse than rotten milk, but week-old fish is the worst of all.”
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Worse-and-Worst

NO I'm NOT! ;0)
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80273 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you wanna ... eat some crap and die!
worse

Ashland, KY

#80274 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/vmarinkov ic/image/30137390
This is my old country!
Is that Slobodan Milosevic hiding behind that tree? Very nice pic, btw
dickiedo

Glasgow, KY

#80275 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful...that will get you "despended" from topix. Even your dumb ass should know better than that, short bus. lol
vile bunch of idiots

Glasgow, KY

#80276 Feb 12, 2013
The ObaMORON given name for "worse" is now "slurpy". Feel free to address her by her given name at every opportunity and with every post.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80277 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/vmarinkov ic/image/30137390
This is my old country!
Beautiful pictures Z ... <3
Overrun by tyrants!
Too bad it's not a FREE and/or mooslim free country!
worse

Ashland, KY

#80278 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Whaaaa! You are exactly right...the same broken record from Obama and his morons from 4 years ago. Now get back to work ObaMORON! You are on that floor for a reason. Get that last drip-drop while you are down there. Earn your government cheese rations! LMMFAO
It must pain your redneck parents to know that they raised such a clueless dumpster monkey. Youve only got 3 years to figure out how a voting booth works.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80279 Feb 12, 2013
dickiedo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful...that will get you "despended" from topix. Even your dumb ass should know better than that, short bus. lol
The moderators here know the difference between an actual threat and metaphor. Obviously you dont, but no one really expects much from you.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80280 Feb 12, 2013
http://www.pbase.com/vmarinkovic/image/301419...

This is how young people spend their free time in my old country ...outside coffee shop.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80281 Feb 12, 2013
The ObaMORON given name for "worse" is now "slurpy". Feel free to address her by her given name at every opportunity and with every post.
Call me whatever. sticks and stones may break my bones, but dickiedo's old lady still cheats on him.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80282 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhhh ... WORSE ...
Check your dictionary!
“Dirty diapers smell worse than rotten milk, but week-old fish is the worst of all.”
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Worse-and-Worst
NO I'm NOT! ;0)
So then your worst?
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80283 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful pictures Z ... <3
Overrun by tyrants!
Too bad it's not a FREE and/or mooslim free country!
That part has no Muslims but about 18 different nationalities ...can imagine ...only problems with Muslims ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80284 Feb 12, 2013
Got to say Good Night Comrades <3
My 'nature made sleep aid' seems to be working :)

Tiredness ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min PSEUDO 136,712
WHo is the most unfit mother in Bville? (Dec '09) 1 hr Wonder 63
Hello Gray, Kentucky 1 hr Franklin 20
Any info on the bad wreck on 25e near bar. 1 hr prays 10
Fed up! 1 hr Kids first 20
Keep deleting 2 hr People 14
Check drawers 2 hr True Anon 22
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 3 hr AJR 16
state police 4 hr Elizabeth 17
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 6 hr singin in the pain 441
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]