'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80194 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes R... he shot 2 deputies just today. One died, his wife just got a baby...one is in surgery, going to be ok...this guy Dorner it's a monster.
OZ

Were you aware that there is several forums with people calling this man a hero.

He shot unarmed people and this is a hero.

I am sorry, but this man is a coward and the people who think he is a hero are the same as he is.

Noticed, how mum Obama has been on Dorner but jumped jolly on the spot when the photo-op for the Sandy Hook killings happened.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80195 Feb 12, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you Repubs keep losing elections?
last I knew more repubs were elected in this country than democraps,

30 states with repub governors
house of representatives - repub,

that equals more than demotards dressed in drag (which is quite a few)
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80196 Feb 12, 2013
Minimum wage increase to $9.00 hr?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80198 Feb 12, 2013
Wikileaks revealed that Obama strong-armed foreign governments into ceasing their investigations into Bush-era torture and war crimes, while his administration, in the words of the British Newspaper The Guardian, almost immediately began conducting an "aggressive, full-scale whitewashing" of Bush-era crimes, allowing torturers and murderers, and those who facilitated and/or covered up their deeds, to walk free.

The question is why? The answer has become disturbingly clear: Obama wanted unbridled authority to perpetrate his own war crimes, human rights abuses, and destruction of the Bill of Rights.

Although George W. Bush once opined that the so-called "war on terror" gave the United States government the authority to execute its own citizens without charge or trial, it is Obama who first did such executions through his use of unmanned attack drones.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80199 Feb 12, 2013
BENGHAZI

Barack Hussein Obama is respected and placed in a seat of honor with BLOOD on his hands.

HE KNEW, HE WATCHED, HE LIED.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80200 Feb 12, 2013
Although I am not comparing Obama to Hitler, there is no doubt that all Americans should be disturbed by a system where the individuals who create laws and policies are also the ones who determine their "legality".

Bottom of Page 2
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80201 Feb 12, 2013
oh, I get it, you are one of those don't understand government libotards that thinks the president is a king, BAAAAAAAAA,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80202 Feb 12, 2013
Still, one fact is clear: Barack Obama, the man who rode his Audacity of Hope to the presidency, also possessed the audacity to destroy the hope of millions who once believed in him and his message of change.

David R. Hoffman

Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80204 Feb 12, 2013
just saw a line on a news website that claims that oblamer is going to complete the task of defeating al qaeda, I thought there was no more terrorism and that he was tackling man made disasters, interesting, I though in April of 2012 he claimed the war on terror was over, BAAAAAAAAAA, gotta rally the weak minded around the campfire,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80205 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wikileaks revealed that Obama strong-armed foreign governments into ceasing their investigations into Bush-era torture and war crimes, while his administration, in the words of the British Newspaper The Guardian, almost immediately began conducting an "aggressive, full-scale whitewashing" of Bush-era crimes, allowing torturers and murderers, and those who facilitated and/or covered up their deeds, to walk free.
The question is why? The answer has become disturbingly clear: Obama wanted unbridled authority to perpetrate his own war crimes, human rights abuses, and destruction of the Bill of Rights.
Although George W. Bush once opined that the so-called "war on terror" gave the United States government the authority to execute its own citizens without charge or trial, it is Obama who first did such executions through his use of unmanned attack drones.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...
bets anyone that before his second term is up he has articles of impeachment brought against him, that would be a great day in American history when enough politicians had enough courage to hold a traitor accountable,

Ted Nugent for President! GO TED!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80207 Feb 12, 2013
Petrus Romanus

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013

With the surprising and sudden resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, a new pontiff will soon be elected. According to St. Malachy's extra-biblical prophecy, this pope will be the last and will bring the destruction of Rome as well as the apocalypse.
jelly-fish

Russell Springs, KY

#80208 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
oh, I get it, you are one of those don't understand government libotards that thinks the president is a king, BAAAAAAAAA,
you must be the one who doesnt understand
jelly-fish

Russell Springs, KY

#80209 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
bets anyone that before his second term is up he has articles of impeachment brought against him, that would be a great day in American history when enough politicians had enough courage to hold a traitor accountable,
Ted Nugent for President! GO TED!
are you answering yourself now
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80210 Feb 12, 2013
jelly-fish wrote:
<quoted text>are you answering yourself now
NO!
He is NOT!
He WAS replying to ME!

Got a "problem" with THAT?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80211 Feb 12, 2013
just took a quick look at the SOTU by hussein, wow, what a bunch of hype and arrogance, all the dems are going BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

here is a special inside link to the SOTU from a non televised camera,

OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80212 Feb 12, 2013
Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Greed. Exxon cost per barrel is only $2.30. They are shipping American oil to China at record levels. Capitalism at its finest.
Greed and wall street manipulation ...but who cares, our politicians don't pay for gas and benefits from wall street criminals!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80213 Feb 12, 2013
hey forum posters, check this out, a new sodoboy traitor that thinks the president has more power than the congress, BAAAAAAAA, public education, what a waste,
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80214 Feb 12, 2013
jelly-fish wrote:
<quoted text>you must be the one who doesnt understand
Can you please explain what doesn't he understand?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80216 Feb 12, 2013
jelly-fish wrote:
<quoted text>are you answering yourself now
would you understand other wise libboy, BAAAAAAA,

you may now bow to your mooslum king, barack Hussein oblamer,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80217 Feb 12, 2013
You TELL 'em Z ;0)
I got ya 6!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheap bankruptcy lawyer 8 min not cheap 2
Amanda Jordan 11 min mizzthang 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Anonymous 131,567
has anyone found a male fox hound with a red co... 1 hr love to know 10
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 365
3 sum 2 hr Big J 5
Barbourville utilities 14 hr crazt 7
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance