'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#80228 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
You TELL 'em Z ;0)
I got ya 6!
That must be very comforting to her. Like having Palin's redneck sister for a wingman
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80230 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be very comforting to her. Like having Palin's redneck sister for a wingman
Heluva LOT better than having 'you'... huh ...???
A "backstabber" ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80231 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction by police comndr ...body not found ...cabin too hot to enter.
Thanks Z!
Was just gonna put that on here ...
HEARD it on FNC
Sean Hannity ;0)

LIVE news conference :)
worse

Ashland, KY

#80232 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
listen here pedofile lib, I support my country, I defend my Consititution against traitors like you that bow five times a day to a picture of hussein oblamer on their bedroom wall, you are a traitor and you and everybody else knows it faggboy,
you libotards call Ted Nugent a right wing psycho, but in reality, he defends the Consitution more than the kenyan that raised his right hand and lied to do so, and you traitors support him,
all I have to say to you left wing libotards is, BAAAAAAAAAAAA
How can you support your country? You dont even understand the Constitution. Here's a hint: Its a piece of paper, it doesnt take an arsenal to defend it. You remind me of the retarded guy at the mall that security gave a badge and hat. He doesnt really do anything, but if you ask him, he's the only thing between peace and war at the mall. BTW, Ted is a loser; a draft dodger; and a sellout. he's a perfect hero for you and your kind.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80233 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be very comforting to her. Like having Palin's redneck sister for a wingman
This two "Palin" sisters wouldn't BOW to a Muslim traitor and take that, libboy!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80234 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Z!
Was just gonna put that on here ...
HEARD it on FNC
Sean Hannity ;0)
LIVE news conference :)
Welcome A/L...
<3
worse

Ashland, KY

#80235 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This two "Palin" sisters wouldn't BOW to a Muslim traitor and take that, libboy!
Nice burn, foreigner. I'm surprised the chemtrails havent taken you out yet.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80237 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice burn, foreigner. I'm surprised the chemtrails havent taken you out yet.
Nothing will take me out...libboy!

I'm American Citizen and nothing you can do about that..I'm more American in my heart then you ever will be...

By the way, you can call 20 million ILLEGALS ...foreigners ...

KISS MY FOREIGN A**!!!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

#80238 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will take me out...libboy!
I'm American Citizen and nothing you can do about that..I'm more American in my heart then you ever will be...
By the way, you can call 20 million ILLEGALS ...foreigners ...
KISS MY FOREIGN A**!!!!!
I'm guessing you didnt bitch this much in your home country. Why is that? Fear of decaptitation or life imprisonment? See, its not so bad here. You can always go back to whatever village made you flee.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80239 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will take me out...libboy!
I'm American Citizen and nothing you can do about that..I'm more American in my heart then you ever will be...
By the way, you can call 20 million ILLEGALS ...foreigners ...
KISS MY FOREIGN A**!!!!!
Amen Z ... AMEN! <3
Here a lil ditty for them ...

"Mental Revenge"
I hope that the 'party'
You've thrown yourself with
They ALL get impeached and/or lose their jobs
And every road that they travel on
Is dusty, rocky and hard
You couldn't make us love you
You only made US feel blue
So all in all, if the curtain should fall
Lord, I hope that it ALL falls on you.
(and your party)

I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.

Well, I hope that the Patriots
From All the military and Cadets
Takes back our government
and puts the Constitution
BACK on the floor

And Congress can
work TOGETHER
once more.

You never was my party
'Cause you were never true
You've always been Godless
So all in all if the curtain should fall
Lord, I hope that it falls on you.
(and your party)

I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.

I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.

I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge...
.
.
.
.
.

Partly made from
Waylon Jennings's
Mental Revenge!
;0)
worse

Ashland, KY

#80240 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Z ... AMEN! <3
Here a lil ditty for them ...
"Mental Revenge"
I hope that the 'party'
You've thrown yourself with
They ALL get impeached and/or lose their jobs
And every road that they travel on
Is dusty, rocky and hard
You couldn't make us love you
You only made US feel blue
So all in all, if the curtain should fall
Lord, I hope that it ALL falls on you.
(and your party)
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.
Well, I hope that the Patriots
From All the military and Cadets
Takes back our government
and puts the Constitution
BACK on the floor
And Congress can
work TOGETHER
once more.
You never was my party
'Cause you were never true
You've always been Godless
So all in all if the curtain should fall
Lord, I hope that it falls on you.
(and your party)
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge...
.
.
.
.
.
Partly made from
Waylon Jennings's
Mental Revenge!
;0)
You're so fake.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80241 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Z ... AMEN! <3
Here a lil ditty for them ...
"Mental Revenge"
I hope that the 'party'
You've thrown yourself with
They ALL get impeached and/or lose their jobs
And every road that they travel on
Is dusty, rocky and hard
You couldn't make us love you
You only made US feel blue
So all in all, if the curtain should fall
Lord, I hope that it ALL falls on you.
(and your party)
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.
Well, I hope that the Patriots
From All the military and Cadets
Takes back our government
and puts the Constitution
BACK on the floor
And Congress can
work TOGETHER
once more.
You never was my party
'Cause you were never true
You've always been Godless
So all in all if the curtain should fall
Lord, I hope that it falls on you.
(and your party)
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge.
I will have sweet, sweet, sweet mental revenge...
.
.
.
.
.
Partly made from
Waylon Jennings's
Mental Revenge!
;0)
Thank you A/L...darlin'...
You're the BEST...
GOD BLESS !!!!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80242 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so fake.
You're so ignorant!
worse

Ashland, KY

#80243 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so ignorant!
You're so un-American
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80244 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you support your country? You dont even understand the Constitution. Here's a hint: Its a piece of paper, it doesnt take an arsenal to defend it. You remind me of the retarded guy at the mall that security gave a badge and hat. He doesnt really do anything, but if you ask him, he's the only thing between peace and war at the mall. BTW, Ted is a loser; a draft dodger; and a sellout. he's a perfect hero for you and your kind.
ROTFL, is that all you have libboy? I would have expected at least something strategic or tactical, a piece of paper, that is exactly why you libotard traitors have destroyed our country - its a piece of paper to you, it just happens to be the writing of the spirit of America - for which millions of Americans have died and fought for, something a traitor likeyou will never understand, a piece of paper? what a ignorant sodomite loving traitor,

yes, its pretty bad when a freaked out rocker stands more for the constitution that the person sworn to uphold it as in the POTUS, but he is a traitor - Ted is not!

BAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80245 Feb 12, 2013
ROTFL, MSLSD front page regarding oblamers SOTU,

OBAMA SEEKS 'SMARTER GOVERNMENT'

this has got to be the most delusional statement ever made in media, how can the biggest bunch of lying retards ever to discrase Washington provide a 'smarter government',

LOLOL,
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80246 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you didnt bitch this much in your home country. Why is that? Fear of decaptitation or life imprisonment? See, its not so bad here. You can always go back to whatever village made you flee.
Keep guessing libboy...I can tell how uninformed and clueless you are. People get decapitated in a Muslim countries. I'm 100% Christian ...I'm not going anywhere, get that? I'm here to STAY!!!!!!

In my old country you have cable, internet, cell phones, people complain same as here...

What hole did you come from?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80247 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so un-American
you are so sodomite loving to support the democrap party, the most anti-American political organization to ever discrase this country,

you stand with them - you are them, BAAAAAAAA
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80248 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so un-American
Is that's the best you have libboy?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80249 Feb 12, 2013
Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutgent needs to be in prison for Treason. You are an Anti-American for supporting his hate
treason for speaking out against traitors to the constitution, you libotards have crossed over from stupid to fundamentally retarded and traitors to this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 133,421
Brett 6 hr justwondering 50
girl died 6 hr Say Cheeze 5
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 7 hr Info 2
Looking for Wendy Walker high school friend 8 hr High school friend 1
What do u think about Amanda Shaffer? (Feb '10) 10 hr Jen 17
Romeo's Italian Resturant 10 hr City worker 12
dinky phipps 16 hr Keep kids off com... 32
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 29 marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition