'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,501 - 71,520 of 147,248 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
question just for you, whats the difference between laws and the Constitution?
Just curious as to your answer.
"The Constitution is the supreme law of the land," and all laws should be past in accordance with it, and judges in every state are bound to it, laws of any State in "conflict" shall be or can be resolved by the Supreme Court, if necessary, if being challenged or petitioned, and of course if the Supreme court decides to hear the case on it's merit.
So your question is broad in itself. I don't believe the constitution covers jay-walking as this would fall under a local jurisdiction!
And your input is?
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Ted was supposed to be dead by now, the draft dodging cowardly pos.
Oh yeah, he cried like a Naby when the SS questioned him.
Lmao
Lmao
Lmao
You can wake up now, still dreaming about Ted Kennedy. Yep, he is dead.

As for draft dodging, isn't this what our ex president Clinton did?

Clinton also gave China our nuclear secrets and now CHINA has almost paid their payments as in loans to own America but if this is a problem, they can nuke us.We already have all of China's products, so this should be a easy move for them, thanks to all who aided and abetted, in other words, thank you liberals.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriot Group? Thanks, I just literally LOL'ed. I couldnt care less with whom the Motor City Madmen choose to associate. Westboro baptist church has an American flag flying at their meetings, too. It doesnt make the crazy disappear.
LOL again, you can't link ol Ted to the groups of your choice and have it stick, you delusional libs are remarkable, Westboro is a bunch of left wing psychos just like you libotards, only they claim a different form in insanity,
BAAAAAAAAA, GO TED! Tell Oblamer what he really is!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>"The Constitution is the supreme law of the land," and all laws should be past in accordance with it, and judges in every state are bound to it, laws of any State in "conflict" shall be or can be resolved by the Supreme Court, if necessary, if being challenged or petitioned, and of course if the Supreme court decides to hear the case on it's merit.
So your question is broad in itself. I don't believe the constitution covers jay-walking as this would fall under a local jurisdiction!
And your input is?
my input is, citizens are subject to the laws of the state and the government is subject to the constitution, however, the current regime cares little in spirit and action for the consitution, thus, we have the the biggest division in this country since the Viet Nam conflict, i.e., rogue elected officials,
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

There is someone who would have been an asset to America if he had been a draft dodger.....

Sen. John Kerry

Oh, he would have done a honorable duty to all of our brave men and women in the services if he only would have kept out of the big guys territory.

Lied about our men and women in the service in order to get a position in the gov. Hey, this tells it all, be a corrupted, lying liberal and we have a job for you.

He is one big joke.. Tried to hide his boat in order not to pay taxes on it but will deride anyone else if they donot pay more than their share of taxes.....and Kerry and little wifey are richer than the Romneys.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
There is someone who would have been an asset to America if he had been a draft dodger.....
Sen. John Kerry
Oh, he would have done a honorable duty to all of our brave men and women in the services if he only would have kept out of the big guys territory.
Lied about our men and women in the service in order to get a position in the gov. Hey, this tells it all, be a corrupted, lying liberal and we have a job for you.
He is one big joke.. Tried to hide his boat in order not to pay taxes on it but will deride anyone else if they donot pay more than their share of taxes.....and Kerry and little wifey are richer than the Romneys.
the only thing I can say to the libotards that support them is,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and we are getting a taste of barack-na-phobia in tonights lie to the union address, the barackalypse is upon us,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL again, you can't link ol Ted to the groups of your choice and have it stick, you delusional libs are remarkable, Westboro is a bunch of left wing psychos just like you libotards, only they claim a different form in insanity,
BAAAAAAAAA, GO TED! Tell Oblamer what he really is!
I only made the "crazy" connection. The fact you hang a flag at your meetings doesnt make you a patriot, any more than WBC's flag makes them. Trust me, I dont need any help assigning Nugent to any group. He readily self identifies as a right wing crazy. And thats all anyone really needs to know.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and we are getting a taste of barack-na-phobia in tonights lie to the union address, the barackalypse is upon us,
Blah blah blah same old tired BS from thw whiny ones who lost.

lmao
lmao
lmao
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Your catch phrases aren't very clever. Lifted, in fact. Maybe there is a Damn Yankees concert you'd rather watch this evening?
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Sen. John Kerry
Draft Dodgers:

GW Bush
Dick Cheney
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Rush Lintball
Mitch McConnell
Saxby Chambliss
Donald Rumsfeld
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality told what is also the opinion of all the Swift Boat people and many repubs.

Just got the info that Rand Paul will have his own answer for the Tea Party after Obozo`s speech .
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt whatsoever.
He would not just cut the red tape, there would not be any...he would enact this into law as "No red tape if you are a muslim."
Sure, send money and weapons to his Muslim "brothers" and show for the photo op with Sandy victims ...what a jerk!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, never stood on a three-hundred foot bridge.
No never depended on a Mexican named Omar.
BTW, companies that hire immigrants and donot provide healthcare,why not, they have people who pay taxes to pay it for them.Are you a taxpayer? If you are, you are paying for them.
P.S. now what did you do with the one that fell and never was seen again...since you knew he fell and was taken away...what did you do?
Sort of hypocritical to want to say something about an illegal who fell off of a bridge, never to be seen again and support that this was a crime.
but...
Refuse to acknowledge that most illegal latino that come here illegally commit crimes in every area of criminal behavior.
Yes I'm a hypocrite!And you are not?
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality told what is also the opinion of all the Swift Boat people and many repubs.
Just got the info that Rand Paul will have his own answer for the Tea Party after Obozo`s speech .
The Tea Party people will need a diaper change by then stupid.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, send money and weapons to his Muslim "brothers" and show for the photo op with Sandy victims ...what a jerk!
Turn off the Faux News, you are becoming more stupid.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your catch phrases aren't very clever. Lifted, in fact. Maybe there is a Damn Yankees concert you'd rather watch this evening?
I have no intentions of watching oblamer lie and blame tonight, Bush, oh Bush,

GO TED!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I only made the "crazy" connection. The fact you hang a flag at your meetings doesnt make you a patriot, any more than WBC's flag makes them. Trust me, I dont need any help assigning Nugent to any group. He readily self identifies as a right wing crazy. And thats all anyone really needs to know.
anybody who tells the truth is a right winger compared to you libotraitors, BAAAAAAAA, GO TED!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Tea Party people will need a diaper change by then stupid.

Only you babies and the elderly that have lost control.Every one else,will throw up.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody who tells the truth is a right winger compared to you libotraitors, BAAAAAAAA, GO TED!
Get a job you sorry deadbeat pos.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you sorry deadbeat pos.
cluk cluk cluk you chicken chaser,

LOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Flint hill bandit 129,041
New club in Barbourville? 3 hr Bville resident 13
Teresa Johnson and Rex 6 hr wondering 5
john sowders 7 hr Lay student 10
Please Ladies answer this question for me 7 hr LMAO 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Gfm 81,565
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 7 hr Jack 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••