'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 261393 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

worse

Ironton, OH

#80252 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so sodomite loving to support the democrap party, the most anti-American political organization to ever discrase this country,
you stand with them - you are them, BAAAAAAAA
What would you know? Youre a broken record, not a patriot hero. Youve got 3 more years, so I hope you devise some new catchphrases.
M Haggard

Burlington, KY

#80253 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, is that all you have libboy? I would have expected at least something strategic or tactical, a piece of paper, that is exactly why you libotard traitors have destroyed our country - its a piece of paper to you, it just happens to be the writing of the spirit of America - for which millions of Americans have died and fought for, something a traitor likeyou will never understand, a piece of paper? what a ignorant sodomite loving traitor,
yes, its pretty bad when a freaked out rocker stands more for the constitution that the person sworn to uphold it as in the POTUS, but he is a traitor - Ted is not!
BAAAAAAA
Having read a lot of this ongoing thread. You're one strange dude. Kinda freaky to say the least. You bring out the fighting side of me. I wish I could whip your ass! I do'nt need a gun! Damb though you're weird!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80254 Feb 12, 2013
Negativity - for anyone NOT agreeing with them
Profanity - DITTO for above
From the LEFT!

Positive - For Our Country
Cleaniness - From our Mouth
From the RIGHT

Christian - Non-believers

SEE the "difference" ...???

;0)
worse

Ironton, OH

#80255 Feb 12, 2013
M Haggard wrote:
<quoted text> Having read a lot of this ongoing thread. You're one strange dude. Kinda freaky to say the least. You bring out the fighting side of me. I wish I could whip your ass! I do'nt need a gun! Damb though you're weird!
His vocab is limited to the following:

libotard
libboy
sodofag
sodomite
oblamer
barackolypse
baracknaphobia
democrap
BAAAAAAAA
Ted

He then inserts those words into a retarded prose and tries to pass it off as intelligent thought.
worse

Ironton, OH

#80256 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Negativity - for anyone NOT agreeing with them
Profanity - DITTO for above
From the LEFT!
Positive - For Our Country
Cleaniness - From our Mouth
From the RIGHT
Christian - Non-believers
SEE the "difference" ...???
;0)
Slow your roll, Wynonna, you forgot a couple:

From the left- majority, WINNING
From the right-Glenn Beck, militias, KKK
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80257 Feb 12, 2013
M Haggard wrote:
<quoted text> Having read a lot of this ongoing thread. You're one strange dude. Kinda freaky to say the least. You bring out the fighting side of me. I wish I could whip your ass! I do'nt need a gun! Damb though you're weird!
Come and GET it


Is possibly what he is saying!
I "know" "I" am ... ;0)
worse

Ironton, OH

#80258 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Come and GET it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N3TOcw7taBoXX
Is possibly what he is saying!
I "know" "I" am ... ;0)
Pump your brakes, Shania, no one is after you. And maybe let Ted's biggest fan speak for himself.
dickiedo

Edmonton, KY

#80259 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted stands for $, and you stand for nothing. End of story.
And you fall for everything...so kneel for this while you are down there! lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80260 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Pump your brakes, Shania, no one is after you. And maybe let Ted's biggest fan speak for himself.
I "am" ...
Re-read!
Possibly from him
POSITIVE from "me" ... ;0)
``````````
Come and GET it
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Is possibly what he is saying!
I "know" "I" am ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80261 Feb 12, 2013
dickiedo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you fall for everything...so kneel for this while you are down there! lmao
Come in THERE! Glasgow ... ;0)
Woot woot !!!
worse

Ironton, OH

#80262 Feb 12, 2013
dickiedo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you fall for everything...so kneel for this while you are down there! lmao
lyao? at that? really? you're gay, and thats not so funny.
vile bunch of idiots

Edmonton, KY

#80263 Feb 12, 2013
How many of you noticed that the same fools from 4 years ago were listening and applauding at the sotu speech, clapped again when Obama promised to do the very things he promised to do 4 years ago...but never did?
Same ole same old from Obama and the dems just worded differently so as to fool their dumb ass masses. It doesn't take much to fool the ObaMORONS but come on! You people just have to have a lucid thought process every now and then, don't you? Are you people so programed to follow and submit you can't even think for yourselves any more? Your poor, poor kids. That's a shame. They will definitely pay for your "Father's" (messiahs) sins.
Those new technology factories that Obama claims to have started and it didn't cost a penny to do so...would that be like his "successful" Solyndra failure that cost the tax payers 500 million dollars that you idiots are still bragging about? lol Guess it's hard to stop partying at the summer of recovery shindig especially if you haven't been told to stop partying.
I bet you imbeciles are the same idiots that are tweeting about that mass murderer and supporting his murdering spree against cops because he pulled the race card, which makes him the victim according to Liberal thinking, and Hollywood is backing his cause so that must make it the right thing to do.
The filth you people ooze from your pores is absolutely disgusting.
OZombies

United States

#80264 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently? Your mother's
Damn you're an a**... hole...!!!!!
worse

Ironton, OH

#80265 Feb 12, 2013
vile bunch of idiots wrote:
How many of you noticed that the same fools from 4 years ago were listening and applauding at the sotu speech, clapped again when Obama promised to do the very things he promised to do 4 years ago...but never did?
Same ole same old from Obama and the dems just worded differently so as to fool their dumb ass masses. It doesn't take much to fool the ObaMORONS but come on! You people just have to have a lucid thought process every now and then, don't you? Are you people so programed to follow and submit you can't even think for yourselves any more? Your poor, poor kids. That's a shame. They will definitely pay for your "Father's" (messiahs) sins.
Those new technology factories that Obama claims to have started and it didn't cost a penny to do so...would that be like his "successful" Solyndra failure that cost the tax payers 500 million dollars that you idiots are still bragging about? lol Guess it's hard to stop partying at the summer of recovery shindig especially if you haven't been told to stop partying.
I bet you imbeciles are the same idiots that are tweeting about that mass murderer and supporting his murdering spree against cops because he pulled the race card, which makes him the victim according to Liberal thinking, and Hollywood is backing his cause so that must make it the right thing to do.
The filth you people ooze from your pores is absolutely disgusting.
Dickiedo = Broken record whiny Glasgow trash
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80266 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you're an a**... hole...!!!!!
worse is WORSE than that!
worse

Ironton, OH

#80267 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you're an a**... hole...!!!!!
You wanna throw rocks? I wanna throw grenades
worse

Ironton, OH

#80268 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
worse is WORSE than that!
Worst, in fact
OZombies

United States

#80269 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies

United States

#80270 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
worse is WORSE than that!
Haha...you're funny!
vile bunch of idiots

Edmonton, KY

#80271 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickiedo = Broken record whiny Glasgow trash
Whaaaa! You are exactly right...the same broken record from Obama and his morons from 4 years ago. Now get back to work ObaMORON! You are on that floor for a reason. Get that last drip-drop while you are down there. Earn your government cheese rations! LMMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What makes it burn 2 hr Poopballs 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Rodney Slone 160,487
Karen at the Mix fired (Jan '12) 4 hr Bitchplease 69
How can people even aford to be on Pills? 4 hr Bitchplease 5
lawyer 5 hr curious2017 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,486
JC Grubb Randy Hobbs 6 hr Hahahaha 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages