'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80149 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, send money and weapons to his Muslim "brothers" and show for the photo op with Sandy victims ...what a jerk!
Turn off the Faux News, you are becoming more stupid.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80150 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your catch phrases aren't very clever. Lifted, in fact. Maybe there is a Damn Yankees concert you'd rather watch this evening?
I have no intentions of watching oblamer lie and blame tonight, Bush, oh Bush,

GO TED!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80151 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I only made the "crazy" connection. The fact you hang a flag at your meetings doesnt make you a patriot, any more than WBC's flag makes them. Trust me, I dont need any help assigning Nugent to any group. He readily self identifies as a right wing crazy. And thats all anyone really needs to know.
anybody who tells the truth is a right winger compared to you libotraitors, BAAAAAAAA, GO TED!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80152 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Tea Party people will need a diaper change by then stupid.

Only you babies and the elderly that have lost control.Every one else,will throw up.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80153 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody who tells the truth is a right winger compared to you libotraitors, BAAAAAAAA, GO TED!
Get a job you sorry deadbeat pos.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80154 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you sorry deadbeat pos.
cluk cluk cluk you chicken chaser,

LOLOL
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80155 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Turn off the Faux News, you are becoming more stupid.
Your brain is turned off by BSNBC...that's why only word STUPID is coming out ... stuck in STUPID !!!!!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#80156 Feb 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this the same comments in which all liberals use to defend themselves whenever people disagree with them or point out their blindness to the truth?
I apologize! But the blindness to the truth cliché is over use by conservatives! again I will say I'm no extremist, and I think I stay relatively informed as to current events!
I am fiscal conservative, but that don't matter to you I suppose?
Also a strong support of the second amendment rights, as I'm A GUN OWNER!
I HAVE NO FEAR OF ANYONE TAKING MY GUNS! of which I own five!
I'm not pro abortion...I for a womans right to choose, in cases of rape or life threatening situations.
If thats wrong then it's between me and GOD!
I don't believe in dictating morality, you can't legislate a persons values...can't be done!
I believe in separation of church and state, if the forefathers wanted a theocracy then thats what we'd be!
So LIBERAL as compared to who?
Progressive and center left, yes I will accept!
bbl
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80157 Feb 12, 2013
hey libs, what are you gonna do now? get a part time job! oops, sorry, there aren't any, must be someone elses fault, good job oblamer!

News Article:

Food stamp users could see a benefits cut, if Congress doesn't act

The approximately 47 million Americans who rely on the modern food stamp program could see their monthly assistance cut this year because a recession-era benefits boost is set to expire.

People who receive food assistance -- now known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP -- got a raise starting in April 2009 as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The increase in benefits, which amounted to about $80 more a month for a family of four, was part of a massive effort to help mitigate the worst effects of the Great Recession.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80159 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
So what is your job, besides calling everyone stupid?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80160 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
don't need one, oblamer pays for everything, medical, food stamps, housing, college, oblamer phone, just have to vote for him and defy logic and principle, after all, it worked for him in the last election,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80161 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your job, besides calling everyone stupid?
haven't you been reading the posts for the past couple of months, he dances in a gay bar for tips and chases chickens at home,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80162 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is turned off by BSNBC...that's why only word STUPID is coming out ... stuck in STUPID !!!!!
Your brain has been fried by Faux News Propaganda.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80163 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
haven't you been reading the posts for the past couple of months, he dances in a gay bar for tips and chases chickens at home,
Your work is kissing your Mommy's fat a-- for money Trailer boy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80164 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
don't need one, oblamer pays for everything, medical, food stamps, housing, college, oblamer phone, just have to vote for him and defy logic and principle, after all, it worked for him in the last election,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Blah blah blah, sore loser.

lmao
lmao
lmao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80165 Feb 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> I apologize! But the blindness to the truth cliché is over use by conservatives! again I will say I'm no extremist, and I think I stay relatively informed as to current events!
I am fiscal conservative, but that don't matter to you I suppose?
Also a strong support of the second amendment rights, as I'm A GUN OWNER!
I HAVE NO FEAR OF ANYONE TAKING MY GUNS! of which I own five!
I'm not pro abortion...I for a womans right to choose, in cases of rape or life threatening situations.
If thats wrong then it's between me and GOD!
I don't believe in dictating morality, you can't legislate a persons values...can't be done!
I believe in separation of church and state, if the forefathers wanted a theocracy then thats what we'd be!
So LIBERAL as compared to who?
Progressive and center left, yes I will accept!
bbl
GOOD FOR YOU TOFI!!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80166 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your brain has been fried by Faux News Propaganda.
Bravo, new word for you ...PROPAGANDA!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80167 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80168 Feb 12, 2013
News Article:

State of the Union Promise Broken?

Obama hyped a new program in last year's State of the Union speech -- and a year later, many are disappointed with what he touted.

http://www.aol.com/
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80169 Feb 12, 2013
hey libotard traitors, haven't real Americans been saying that liberals and security don't mix? and hasn't the rest of the world been laughing at us? I wonder why!

As a nuclear North Korea proves once again that it’s improving its technology and moving close to marrying a small nuclear device with a more powerful rocket, the United States’ initial reaction Tuesday was a big ho-hum.

Asked Tuesday morning whether she expects a strong condemnation from the United Nations, U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice said:“We’ll do the usual drill.”

It was a surprising response to an international incident that was largely seen as a threat to the U.S. and one that prompted the U.N. Security Council to call an emergency meeting of world representatives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 6 min Hatti_Hollerand 361
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 131,470
Brett Ledford 1 hr Niki 3
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 1 hr Really 2
No more old way cafe!!! 2 hr whatever 18
dell laptop 3 hr travis 1
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 6 hr former jailmate 88
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 16 appleannie46 47
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:22PM
Titans' Week 12 Preview vs. Eagles