'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79979 Feb 11, 2013
A 2007 Benazir Bhutto interview in which she says the al-Qaeda leader was 'murdered' years ago contributes to the uncertainty surrounding US claims about Osama bin Laden's death.

On Monday, US President Barack Obama announced that the al-Qaeda leader was killed by US forces after he was found hiding in a compound in Pakistan.

This is while in an interview following a failed assassination attempt on Pakistan's former premier in October 2007, Bhutto says bin Laden has already been killed.

In the interview, she identifies the man who killed the notorious al-Qaeda leader as one Omar Sheikh , excerpts of which was sent to Press TV's UReport.

In response to a question whether any of the assassins had links with the government, Bhutto said, "Yes but one of them is a very key figure in security, he is a former military officer and had dealings with Omar Sheikh, the man who murdered Osama bin Laden."

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/177872.html

But a series of confidential conversations, detailed descriptions of mission debriefs, and other evidence make it clear: The Shooter's is the most definitive account of those crucial few seconds, and his account, corroborated by multiple sources, establishes him as the last man to see Osama bin Laden alive.

Not in dispute <<---<<< is the fact that others have claimed that they shot bin Laden when he was *already dead, and a number of team members apparently did just that.*

http://www.esquire.com/features/man-who-shot-...
una square

AOL

#79980 Feb 11, 2013
i wonder what would happen..........
if some other country sent missile firing drones over American sky's? killing their perceived targets ,... real imaginable

would it be considered an act of war?-
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79982 Feb 11, 2013
Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

OK..........will you pass it on ?

YES. I did but will you?

Because I'm for a better America
I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79983 Feb 11, 2013
OOOps here's the first of it ... ;0)

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

YES. I did but will you?

I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79984 Feb 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President killed bin Laden, Bush whined like a baby.
...killing bin laden, Obama killed entire al qaida...
Right? Stop whining like a baby!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79986 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
OOOps here's the first of it ... ;0)
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??
YES. I did but will you?
I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore.
The price for buying votes has far exceeded the price of a half-pint bottle of whisky, common practice in Kentucky prior to the 1960's.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79987 Feb 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The price for buying votes has far exceeded the price of a half-pint bottle of whisky, common practice in Kentucky prior to the 1960's.
Isn't IT now ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79989 Feb 11, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
For those thinking about targeting the fly by drones, tracer ammo will only help them find you faster! If they fly over American soil (FAA just released an authorized fly zone map).
http://www.infowars.com/faa-releases-new-dron...
Same place you can find "obamaphone lady" saying she won't VOTE for him again! Told of signing UP "foreigners to VOTE for him. Those that ARE NOT citizens yet! Just here on papers!

That means FRAUDULENT means of getting Votes!
THUS fraudulent VOTES!

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-wakes-up-o...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79990 Feb 11, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your post's!
I noticed something (little errors).
This will help to make you even better.
http://www.ehow.com/how_4494938_use-then-than...
Thumbs up!
Just leave out the apostrophe in post's - posts ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79991 Feb 11, 2013
Column: Real or fake? It's hard to tell anymore

osted: Feb 11, 2013 3:58 AM EST
Updated: Feb 11, 2013 9:09 AM EST

(AP Photo/Haraz N. Ghanbari, File)
NATIONALMORE>>
$1M reward for ex-Los Angeles officer prompts tips
Northeast commuters hit roads after digging out
Congressman seeks to overturn Citizens United
Homes wrecked, dozens hurt in Mississippi tornado
Obama extends thanks, prayers to departing pope

AP NATIONAL NEWS VIDEOMORE>>
Northeast returns to everyday routines after snow
The big dig-out: New England, NY slammed with snow
Southern diet, fried foods, may raise stroke risk
Calif. searched for ex-cop suspected of killing 3
NYC, New England brace for up to 3 feet of snow

By LIZ SIDOTI
Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP)- A Democratic president clashes with Republican leaders on Capitol Hill as a polarized nation debates taxes and guns, illegal immigration and gay rights, and, perpetually, the size of government. Question: Fictional Hollywood or real Washington? Answer: Both.

For seven years, from 1999 to 2006, the NBC drama "The West Wing" showed America the inner workings of President Josiah Bartlet's made-up White House. Re-watching its episodes today, it's difficult to ignore the parallels between the fiction of then and the reality of today. Since the show ended, the line between the authentic and the packaged in Washington seems to have grown increasingly fuzzy, not just in our politics but now, also, in governing itself.

http://www.kfvs.com/story/21097674/column-rea...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79992 Feb 11, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your post's!
I noticed something (little errors).
This will help to make you even better.
http://www.ehow.com/how_4494938_use-then-than...
Thumbs up!
Thank you P...I really appreciate your correction!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79996 Feb 11, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha! Duly noted :)
No biggie ... ;0)
Yes, she is quite the American <3
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79999 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No biggie ... ;0)
Yes, she is quite the American <3
:-)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#80000 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't IT now ... ;0)
The people I am familiar with have always run a clean campaign.
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80001 Feb 11, 2013
How is it, in which you need a back ground check to own a gun......

but not to run a country?
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80002 Feb 11, 2013
Honorable Senator Diane Feinstein's statement:

"When the gunman realizes nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in. Thats just human nature......"

.....from one of our leaders of America.

Then we ask ourselves what happen to America. Hint is in the above statement's.....author.
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80003 Feb 11, 2013
Obama sends billions to our enemies...

and

....victims of Hurricane Sandy get the runaround.
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80005 Feb 11, 2013
Secret Muslim To Head CIA

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2013

'Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam when he served in an official capacity on the behalf of the United States in Saudi Arabia,' Former FBI Islam expert John Guandolo said. His conversion was the product of a counterintelligence operation against him.
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80006 Feb 11, 2013
Gunfight in Delaware kills three.

This is all you hear on the news since obama has presented this Gun Law enforcement.....
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80007 Feb 11, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
For those thinking about targeting the fly by drones, tracer ammo will only help them find you faster! If they fly over American soil (FAA just released an authorized fly zone map).
http://www.infowars.com/faa-releases-new-dron...
Thank you for the info. I wasn't aware of this map.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just hearing 1 min Heather 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min DITCH MITCH 5,068
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Poison 131,039
this is the year!!! panther fans 9 min Cats 3
kenfra bimgham smith 14 min haafunny 3
wheres kendra bingham/smith (Sep '12) 20 min hellraiser 3
Joe and Teresa 57 min I KNOW 7
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 12 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 13 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County 23 hr Genius 8