'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253598 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#80048 Feb 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in Communist regime you cannot criticize your president and the government or, you will end up in jail or even dead!
Mao, Stalin, Tito killed the apposition, their own people...is Obama one of them? Are we getting there?
WHAT IS LIFE WORTH IF YOU DON'T HAVE FREEDOM AND IF YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN FEAR?
Ride free or ride scared!
I would bet my life Obama is just a man, the President, THAT'S ALL!
You can vote in four years for whoever you wish and Obama will retire to Hawaii and write his presidential memoirs just like every other X Pres.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#80049 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is something my grandchild would not childishly say but then again, we need to look at the source of the above post and you have the answer: Dirt in and Dirt out.
lol again.
You self-righteous human being, may God forgive you?
OZombies

United States

#80050 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Ride free or ride scared!
I would bet my life Obama is just a man, the President, THAT'S ALL!
You can vote in four years for whoever you wish and Obama will retire to Hawaii and write his presidential memoirs just like every other X Pres.
That's your opinion! I'm not scared, I'm just worrying ... what direction this country is going!

Too bad you don't see it!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#80051 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware you were release yet from the psyche ward.
Alert, everyone, wacko on the loose.
Still praying for you, more than ever now.
Is that something your grandchild would say also? Seems to me...yes!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#80052 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware you were release yet from the psyche ward.
Alert, everyone, wacko on the loose.
Still praying for you, more than ever now.
Your prayers aren't getting off your shoelaces old woman, Seems someone needs redemption and it ain't me!
My HEART'S good and yours?
OZombies

United States

#80053 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>More B/S...you know as well as I do the Republicans held up the money for Sandy relief or is your memory that short!
And as for the arms to Egypt. If you care to check the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is in the ARMS BUSINESS it what we do!
Every President has sold arms abroad, Conflict is what we live for!
Besides you wouldn't want China or Russia to be filling that void would you?
Why thats so UN-AMERICAN OF YOU!
B/S to you, maybe...Obama wants to bring America to European way of life ...Obama don't care if gas is $8.00/gl. Obama don't want America to be exceptional country ...were have you been? Did you hear his 2009 Cairo speech?
OZombies

United States

#80054 Feb 11, 2013
'where'...correction.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#80055 Feb 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion! I'm not scared, I'm just worrying ... what direction this country is going!
Too bad you don't see it!
Don't worry! Gee wiz!
I would think you're smart enough to know that everything works in cycles including politics. You've know just in my life time I lived under 10 presidents 5 REPUBLICAN 5 DEMOCRAT...now you know my age!lol
Don't worry things change they always change no one side is going to
rule the country...it's a perpetual fight till the end of time...
The end of time on GODS terms not mans! OK?

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#80056 Feb 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
B/S to you, maybe...Obama wants to bring America to European way of life ...Obama don't care if gas is $8.00/gl. Obama don't want America to be exceptional country ...were have you been? Did you hear his 2009 Cairo speech?
You see the key word in your statement is MAYBE...there for it speculative on your part or mere conjecture!
this is 2013 why you keep repeating did you hear his Cairo speech?
The answer is yes...I heard all his speeches...all of them! OK!
I also heard all Bush's speeches...so what?
OZombies

United States

#80057 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry! Gee wiz!
I would think you're smart enough to know that everything works in cycles including politics. You've know just in my life time I lived under 10 presidents 5 REPUBLICAN 5 DEMOCRAT...now you know my age!lol
Don't worry things change they always change no one side is going to
rule the country...it's a perpetual fight till the end of time...
The end of time on GODS terms not mans! OK?
Again, if you listen to Obama 2009 Cairo speech, you would know what Obama thinks about his own country! That's what bothers me...Obama listen to Rev. Jeremiah Wright for 20 yrs. If Obama didn't agree with him, why did he stay in his church for 20 yrs. See, if someone talks down on my country, I wouldn't listen to that CRAP, not for a second, but that's me!
OZombies

United States

#80058 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You see the key word in your statement is MAYBE...there for it speculative on your part or mere conjecture!
this is 2013 why you keep repeating did you hear his Cairo speech?
The answer is yes...I heard all his speeches...all of them! OK!
I also heard all Bush's speeches...so what?
Never mind!
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#80059 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
this is 2013
I also heard all Bush's speeches...so what?
This is 2013...why do you keep mentioning Bush over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Practice what you reach, old woman!
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#80060 Feb 11, 2013
preach
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80061 Feb 11, 2013
Ya'll, the libTARDS have done ...
"Pissed off" the Pope!

Now he's QUITTING ...

;0)

Nite :)
OZombies

United States

#80062 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ya'll, the libTARDS have done ...
"Pissed off" the Pope!
Now he's QUITTING ...
;0)
Nite :)
No, A/L...didn't you know, it's Bush's fault...haha ...
Nite!
:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80064 Feb 11, 2013
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life.”
~~John F. Kennedy <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80065 Feb 11, 2013
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#80066 Feb 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Lets see AL? If I'm a former friend to be? Because?
I take the the constitution for it words, Freedom, Equality...Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!
Well to me, that means ALL the dare to dream, no matter race, religion, gender or yes even sexual orientation.
You see if we put the words out there but limit them to those we deem desirable to our particular morals or personal values...then we lie!
It's not up to you sis!
It's up to the living document created by men with foresight, men with vision. They took a leap of faith and created something second to none.
So if we stay true to it's words, then everyone is entitled at least a chance at the American dream.
No one not you not any f**king body in this country can say different.
I'm truly sorry you don't realize this!
You tell me to open my eyes how dare you insult my intelligence!
I maybe a hillbilly with limited education, but I know right from wrong, and you and the people on here that think America is just for them...well I pity!
Your former friend tofy
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, is not in the US Constitution.
TWA

London, KY

#80067 Feb 12, 2013
life liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the bill of rights
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#80069 Feb 12, 2013
TWA wrote:
life liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the bill of rights
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness is in the Declaration of Independence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min CriminalForever 156,592
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 1 hr leary 15
DonRick Blevins? 2 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 2 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 4 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 4 hr Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 4 hr Excited 174

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages