'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,564)

Showing posts 71,261 - 71,280 of146,068
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ass is dirty. Go wash it.
Get your nose out of his ass and you wont have to worry about whether its dirty or not. You've been slurping Bush's nutsack for years and I guess it's dry now so you have latched on to Ozombies ass juices.

At least you are doing what you do best. lol Get that last drip-drop, old girl.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey everybody...waterboarding is torture but death by Obamadrone is humane. LMMFAO
You little sheepies are so damn dumb. Hilarious!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Change your name...to...
ILoveToWashMyAss..
Alright. As long as you change your name to IDontWashMyAss.

Fair is fair.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your nose out of his ass and you wont have to worry about whether its dirty or not. You've been slurping Bush's nutsack for years and I guess it's dry now so you have latched on to Ozombies ass juices.
At least you are doing what you do best. lol Get that last drip-drop, old girl.
Bitch, make me a sandwich.
u dont matter never will

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You always respond to my posts. You're my bitch, just like AL.
As you always respond to mine so that makes you my little bitch. You said so yourself, huh? Seems you are ALWAYS mentioning AL in your posts. Does it hurt being so jealous of another? You are just trying to hide the fact that you slobber over AL's posts and probably pleasure yourself every time you read them. Oh, were you trying to hide the fact that you lust over AL? Sorry. It's just so noticeable I figured everybody knew about it. I won't tell nobody else, Ezel! LMAO

You know the procedure...open mouth, insert crusty clown foot. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

u dont matter never will wrote:
<quoted text>
As you always respond to mine so that makes you my little bitch. You said so yourself, huh? Seems you are ALWAYS mentioning AL in your posts. Does it hurt being so jealous of another? You are just trying to hide the fact that you slobber over AL's posts and probably pleasure yourself every time you read them. Oh, were you trying to hide the fact that you lust over AL? Sorry. It's just so noticeable I figured everybody knew about it. I won't tell nobody else, Ezel! LMAO
You know the procedure...open mouth, insert crusty clown foot. lol
Wear your badge proudly, no one will judge you.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright. As long as you change your name to IDontWashMyAss.
Fair is fair.
Right, I use your long tongue instead!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

#truthiness

"I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.”
-John Lennon

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, I use your long tongue instead!
That's not my sort of thing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The food we get from China and any of those companies over there is nothing but junk garbage. They are not regulated like we are in the States, and how do you know how this stuff is handled? If people would just read the labels, and if it's imported put it back. Simple, put it back and look for "product of the USA."
I just got this in the mail:
Imported food we eat and the junk we buy
Green Giant frozen vegetables are from China, and so are most of Europe's Best. Arctic Gardens are Okay. So is Birdseye.
Never buy the grocery store garlic unless it is clearly marked from USA or Canada, the other stuff is grown in people poop (even worse than chicken poop). China is the largest producer of garlic in the world. U.S. is next.
Buy only local honey, much honey is shipped in huge containers from China and re-packed here.
Cold-FX is grown and packed in China and is full of fecal bacteria. Doesn't work anyway, big scam. If the country of origin is not clearly marked beware. If produce, ask an employee.
Watch out for packages which state "prepared for", "packed by" or "imported by". I don't understand the lack of mandatory labeling, especially the produce.
The country of origin should be clearly shown on the item in the store. I go to the local farmers' markets in season and keep a wary eye open the rest of the year.
Please read this very carefully, and read to the very bottom. It's important for all of us.
How is it possible to ship food from China cheaper than having it produced in the U.S. or Canada?
FOR EXAMPLE THE "OUR FAMILY" BRAND OF MANDARIN ORANGES SAYS RIGHT ON THE CAN 'FROM CHINA'. SO, FOR A FEW MORE CENTS, BUY THE LIBERTY BRAND.
GOLD BRAND OR THE DOLE IS FROM CALIFORNIA. Beware, Costco sells canned peaches and pears in a plastic jar that come from China.
ALL "HIGH LINER" AND MOST OTHER FROZEN FISH PRODUCTS COME FROM CHINA OR INDONESIA. THE PACKAGE MAY SAY "PACIFIC SALMON" ON THE FRONT, BUT LOOK FOR THE SMALL PRINT. MOST OF THESE PRODUCTS COME FROM FISH FARMS IN THE ORIENT WHERE THERE ARE NO REGULATIONS ON WHAT IS FED TO THESE FISH.
Recently The Montreal Gazette had an article by the Canadian Government on how Chinese feed the fish: They suspend chicken wire crates over the fish ponds, and the fish feed on chicken s--t.
If you search the internet about what the Chinese feed their fish, you'll be alarmed; e.g., growth hormones, expired anti-biotic from humans. Never buy any type of fish or shellfish that comes from these countries: Vietnam, China, Philippines.
Check this out personally. I did. Stienfeld's Pickles are made in India - just as bad!
Another example is in canned mushrooms. No-Name brand came from Indonesia. Also check those little fruit cups. They used to be made in Canada in the Niagara region until about 2 years ago. They are now packaged in China!
While the Chinese export inferior and even toxic products, dangerous toys, and goods to be sold in North American markets, the media wrings its hands! Yet, 70% of North Americans believe that the trading privileges afforded to the Chinese should be suspended! Well, duh! Why do you need the government to suspend trading privileges?
SIMPLY DO IT YOURSELF, CANADA AND THE U.S.!
Trace Adkins and the West Point Cadet Glee Club USMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

SOME GAVE ALL lyrics

"Some Gave All"

I knew a man called him Sandy Kane few folks even knew his name
But a hero yes was he
He left a boy came back a man still many just don't understand
About the reasons we are free
I can't forget the look in his eyes or the tears he cried
As he said these words to me

[Chorus:]
All gave some some gave all
Some stood through for the red white and blue
And some had to fall
And if you ever think of me think of all your liberties
And recall some gave all

Now Sandy Kane is no longer here but his words are oh so clear
As they echo throughout our land
For all his friends who gave us all who stood the ground and took the fall
To help their fellow man
Love your country live with pride and don't forget those who died
America can't you see

[Chorus]

And if you ever think of me think of all your liberties
And recall yes recall some gave all some gave all
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/billyraycyrus/...

Top 30 Soldier Songs:#1 –“Some Gave All” by Billy Ray Cyrus
No song tackles the soldier concept as universally and effectively as Billy’s tribute to those who have and will die for the sake of American freedom. The message is plain and simple, these soldiers gave everything they had for their country and to keep us free. In the end many of them paid the biggest price there is for people they did not even know.

The American people often forget what it took to get us this far and whether it be losing their lives or losing their sanity or luxuries our armed forces are the ones to thanks. Led by some of the most haunting piano playing of the time, Billy’s powerful ballad took into consideration every emotion both the soldiers and their loved ones have felt over the years and put it into one four minutes powerhouse of a hit that even today stands as a sign of appreciation for the armed forced even in the most controversial of times.

The point of this song was never to target war by supporting or denying it, but rather to remind us that no matter how disagreeable or costly, it’s always these men and women that have helped us to the end.

http://countrycentral.wordpress.com/2008/12/1...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch, make me a sandwich.
Is that how your mother is talking to you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Traveling Soldier

"Travelin' Soldier"

Two days past eighteen
He was waiting for the bus in his army green
Sat down in a booth in a cafe there
Gave his order to a girl with a bow in her hair
He's a little shy so she gives him a smile
And he said would you mind sitting down for a while
And talking to me,
I'm feeling a little low
She said I'm off in an hour and I know where we can go

So they went down and they sat on the pier
He said I bet you got a boyfriend but I don't care
I got no one to send a letter to
Would you mind if I sent one back here to you

Chorus: I cried
Never gonna hold the hand of another guy
Too young for him they told her
Waiting for the love of a traveling soldier
Our love will never end
Waiting for the soldier to come back again
Never more to be alone when the letter said
A soldier's coming home

So the letters came from an army camp
In California then Vietnam
And he told her of his heart
It might be love and all of the things he was so scared of
He said when it's getting kinda rough over here
I think of that day sitting down at the pier
And I close my eyes and see your pretty smile
Don't worry but I won't be able to write for awhile

[Chorus]

One Friday night at a football game
The Lord's Prayer said and the Anthem sang
A man said folks would you bow your heads
For a list of local Vietnam dead
Crying all alone under the stands
Was a piccolo player in the marching band
And one name read but nobody really cared
But a pretty little girl with a bow in her hair

[Chorus x2]

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/dixiechicks/tr...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Baby Makes Her Blue Jeans Talk

Nite ... ;0)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Poor lifeless headcheck drawing republicans up all night on the Internet posting to their "friends" cause the other republicans here ALL day EVERY day is all you lonely idiots have......
Sucks to be you.
How's that Ashley Judd working for you tools?? You all are so scared of her, she hasn't even announced she's running yet and the attack ads are already out.
You poor cowards. You don't deserve to be in this country. You weigh us down.
Face Reality

Genoa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Poor lifeless headcheck drawing republicans up all night on the Internet posting to their "friends" cause the other republicans here ALL day EVERY day is all you lonely idiots have......
Sucks to be you.
How's that Ashley Judd working for you tools?? You all are so scared of her, she hasn't even announced she's running yet and the attack ads are already out.
You poor cowards. You don't deserve to be in this country. You weigh us down.
The republicans are probably waiting to see if Obama gets in front of a camera and says if he had a son he would look just like that murderous cop killer in California.
I am kind of waiting to see that also.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans are probably waiting to see if Obama gets in front of a camera and says if he had a son he would look just like that murderous cop killer in California.
I am kind of waiting to see that also.
Wow!!

The lack of intelligence from republicans makes us all understand why you're losing elections and will continue to do so.

Thanks in advance for Hillary's election!

:)
Obama is not liberal

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, lost two wars? seems we have been attacked twice in the last four months under oblamer when both Iraq and Afgh were stable and under control when Bush left, LOL, please, come back with another one! LOL
The Bush family and the Cheney family will never ever move to Iraq and Afghanistan because they know it is not safe.

They lost TWO WARS with the best military on earth.

---------

BUSH DESTROYED THE REAGAN REPUBLICAN PARTY AND HE WILL TAKE ALL REPUBLICANS DOWN WITH HIM IN 2008!

General Speaks Out on Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/29d7r8

Mr. President, you did not listen, General Batiste says in new television advertisements being broadcast in Republican Congressional districts as part of a $500,000 campaign financed by http://www.votevets.org You continue to pursue a failed strategy that is breaking our great Army and Marine Corps. I left the Army in protest in order to speak out. Mr. President, you have placed our nation in peril. Our only hope is that Congress will act now to protect our fighting men and women.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/13/us/13genera...

'Supporting the troops' means withdrawing them
By General William E. Odom
July 05, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/yp28mg

Gen. William Odom writes that opponents of the war should focus public attention on the fact that Bush’s obstinate refusal to admit defeat is causing the troops enormous psychological as well as physical harm.

Every step the Democrats in Congress have taken to force the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq has failed. Time and again, President Bush beats them into submission with charges of failing to "support the troops."

Why do the Democrats allow this to happen? Because they let the president define what "supporting the troops" means. His definition is brutally misleading. Consider what his policies are doing to the troops.

No U.S. forces have ever been compelled to stay in sustained combat conditions for as long as the Army units have in Iraq. In World War II, soldiers were considered combat-exhausted after about 180 days in the line. They were withdrawn for rest periods.

Moreover, for weeks at a time, large sectors of the front were quiet, giving them time for both physical and psychological rehabilitation. During some periods of the Korean War, units had to fight steadily for fairly long periods but not for a year at a time. In Vietnam, tours were one year in length, and combat was intermittent with significant break periods.
http://www.niemanwatchdog.org/index.cfm...

Why Iraq Was a Mistake
By Lt. General GREGORY NEWBOLD, Retired
http://tinyurl.com/p4j93 Apr. 09, 2006
From 2000 until October 2002, I was a Marine Corps lieutenant general and director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. After 9/11, I was a witness and therefore a party to the actions that led us to the invasion of Iraq--an unnecessary war.

Inside the military family, I made no secret of my view that the zealots' rationale for war made no sense. And I think I was outspoken enough to make those senior to me uncomfortable.

But I now regret that I did not more openly challenge those who were determined to invade a country whose actions were peripheral to the real threat--al-Qaeda.

I retired from the military four months before the invasion, in part because of my opposition to those who had used 9/11's tragedy to hijack our security policy. Until now, I have resisted speaking out in public. I've been silent long enough.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...
Obama is not liberal

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, lost two wars? seems we have been attacked twice in the last four months under oblamer when both Iraq and Afgh were stable and under control when Bush left, LOL, please, come back with another one! LOL
General Eaton's Letter to President Bush on Veto
May 1, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2umrln

Dear Mr. President,
Today, in your veto message regarding the bipartisan legislation just passed on Operation Iraqi Freedom, you asserted that you so decided because you listen to your commanders on the ground.
Respectfully, as your former commander on the ground, your administration did not listen to our best advice. In fact, a number of my fellow Generals were forced out of their jobs, because they did not tell you what you wanted to hear -- most notably General Eric Shinseki, whose foresight regarding troop levels was advice you rejected, at our troops' peril. http://securingamerica.com/ccn/node/11973

America's Angriest General John Batiste
http://tinyurl.com/2jjohc May 10, 2007

Retired two-star Army Gen. John Batiste is lashing out at the Bush war in Iraq in ads targeting key Republicans up for re-election in 2008. His offensive may change the rules regarding civilian-military relations.

"Mr. President, you did not listen," he says. "You continue to pursue a failed strategy that is breaking our Army and Marine Corps."
The ad is scheduled to air from May 10 to 18, targeting Republican Sens. Susan Collins (Maine), John Sununu (New Hampshire), John Warner (Virginia) and Norm Coleman (Minnesota), and 10 GOP House members, including Mary Bono, Phil English, Randy Kuhl, Jim Walsh and Heather Wilson.
http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week...

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>I've lived in country's where they clean themselves in both ways. The sanitation part is simply a matter operating procedure. I would shake hands with either of two.
Then again, I wear Bat-gloves.
Probally the most intelligent comment made on this thread!!..LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,261 - 71,280 of146,068
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min SNYB 128,522
Stacy frost carnes 15 min Sassy 8
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 29 min Frank 15
my message to Amy Mills (black) 2 hr eww 2
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 2 hr SOUNDS LIKE 13
Orange water 5 hr particals 2
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 5 hr ash 31
•••
•••