'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,241 - 71,260 of 150,868 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you keep idolizing him as if he is GOD....and you do?
Please show me any post in which I idolize Obama.

I can tell you ahead of time, you can't, cause I don't.

"Reality" lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

DIRTY DEEDS w/Weird Al

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FLU SHOT
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

OPERATION TROJAN HORSE 05 - DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Jesse Ventura - 2012, 2013 Solar Storm Conspiracy (Full Episode)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

The Denver Airport Deep Underground Military Base (DUMB) Explained
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Chemtrails May Contain Bio-Engineered RFID Chips in the Form of Nano-Fibres, Forced Transhumanism is Here

http://www.lordlangerz.com/2012/02/chemtrails...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why Christians shake hands with "Right" hand only?
Muslims wipe @$$ with left hand only!(No T.P.).
Muslims wash after using the bathroom, each time. So you can continue to use toilet paper as a drying agent and they will continue using water as a cleaning agent. kkk?

Dirty asses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are Lesbestinian!
You win...you have us all LICKED!(!)
Again, you prove to know nothing about me, Ego.
A lesbian I am not, but if I were, it wouldn't define me anyhow. And it certainly would have no relation to me idolizing Obama.

Get your thoughts together and come back and see me later. kbai.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OPERATION TROJAN HORSE 05 - DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j4w-upYV2nEXX
Jesse Ventura - 2012, 2013 Solar Storm Conspiracy (Full Episode)

Speaking of Brits. Here's one we should kick back over the pond: Piers Morgan!
“There are people now beginning to say, yes, maybe we should look as a nation at amending the Second Amendment again, and the reason — or repealing it, because the wording has been so open to interpretation that nobody seems quite sure what it means or what the founding fathers truly intended,” Morgan said on the February 6 edition of his show."

What is it about the following that this non American does NOT understand? And who is "we?"

"In the Federalist Papers, Alexander Hamilton wrote that “little more can be reasonably aimed at, with respect to the people at large, than to have them properly armed.”

“Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself,” wrote George Washington.“They are the American peoples’ liberty teeth and keystone under independence.”

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it,” advised Thomas Jefferson, as if anticipating the likes of Piers Morgan and the gun-grabbers over two hundred years ago."

Seeya Morgan! I signed the petition along with several thousands of others.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
“There are people now beginning to say, yes, maybe we should look as a nation at amending the Second Amendment again, and the reason — or repealing it, because the wording has been so open to interpretation that nobody seems quite sure what it means or what the founding fathers truly intended,” Morgan said on the February 6 edition of his show."
What is it about the following that this non American does NOT understand? And who is "we?"
"In the Federalist Papers, Alexander Hamilton wrote that “little more can be reasonably aimed at, with respect to the people at large, than to have them properly armed.”
“Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself,” wrote George Washington.“They are the American peoples’ liberty teeth and keystone under independence.”
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it,” advised Thomas Jefferson, as if anticipating the likes of Piers Morgan and the gun-grabbers over two hundred years ago."
Definitely AGREE!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

DOG CHEWS FROM CHINA? CONTAMINATED AGAIN!
Recall targets antibiotics-laden pet treats

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/dog-chews-from-chi...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

BOY SCOUT LEADER CHARGED WITH SODOMIZING SCOUT
Organization faces vote on policy for homosexuals

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/boy-scout-leader-c...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims wash after using the bathroom, each time. So you can continue to use toilet paper as a drying agent and they will continue using water as a cleaning agent. kkk?
Dirty asses.
Wash your a** and than go prepare your meal...
You people are dirtiest creatures on Earth! Once upon the time, there was no toilet paper, what's your excuse now? Are you ever going to become civilized ...?????
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy really irritates me in the major way!

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are dirtiest creatures on Earth! Once upon the time, there was no toilet paper, what's your excuse now? Are you ever going to become civilized ...?????
I've lived in country's where they clean themselves in both ways. The sanitation part is simply a matter operating procedure. I would shake hands with either of two.
Then again, I wear Bat-gloves.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
DOG CHEWS FROM CHINA? CONTAMINATED AGAIN!
Recall targets antibiotics-laden pet treats
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/dog-chews-from-chi...
The food we get from China and any of those companies over there is nothing but junk garbage. They are not regulated like we are in the States, and how do you know how this stuff is handled? If people would just read the labels, and if it's imported put it back. Simple, put it back and look for "product of the USA."

I just got this in the mail:

Imported food we eat and the junk we buy

Green Giant frozen vegetables are from China, and so are most of Europe's Best. Arctic Gardens are Okay. So is Birdseye.

Never buy the grocery store garlic unless it is clearly marked from USA or Canada, the other stuff is grown in people poop (even worse than chicken poop). China is the largest producer of garlic in the world. U.S. is next.

Buy only local honey, much honey is shipped in huge containers from China and re-packed here.

Cold-FX is grown and packed in China and is full of fecal bacteria. Doesn't work anyway, big scam. If the country of origin is not clearly marked beware. If produce, ask an employee.

Watch out for packages which state "prepared for", "packed by" or "imported by". I don't understand the lack of mandatory labeling, especially the produce.
The country of origin should be clearly shown on the item in the store. I go to the local farmers' markets in season and keep a wary eye open the rest of the year.

Please read this very carefully, and read to the very bottom. It's important for all of us.

How is it possible to ship food from China cheaper than having it produced in the U.S. or Canada?

FOR EXAMPLE THE "OUR FAMILY" BRAND OF MANDARIN ORANGES SAYS RIGHT ON THE CAN 'FROM CHINA'. SO, FOR A FEW MORE CENTS, BUY THE LIBERTY BRAND.

GOLD BRAND OR THE DOLE IS FROM CALIFORNIA. Beware, Costco sells canned peaches and pears in a plastic jar that come from China.

ALL "HIGH LINER" AND MOST OTHER FROZEN FISH PRODUCTS COME FROM CHINA OR INDONESIA. THE PACKAGE MAY SAY "PACIFIC SALMON" ON THE FRONT, BUT LOOK FOR THE SMALL PRINT. MOST OF THESE PRODUCTS COME FROM FISH FARMS IN THE ORIENT WHERE THERE ARE NO REGULATIONS ON WHAT IS FED TO THESE FISH.

Recently The Montreal Gazette had an article by the Canadian Government on how Chinese feed the fish: They suspend chicken wire crates over the fish ponds, and the fish feed on chicken s--t.

If you search the internet about what the Chinese feed their fish, you'll be alarmed; e.g., growth hormones, expired anti-biotic from humans. Never buy any type of fish or shellfish that comes from these countries: Vietnam, China, Philippines.

Check this out personally. I did. Stienfeld's Pickles are made in India - just as bad!

Another example is in canned mushrooms. No-Name brand came from Indonesia. Also check those little fruit cups. They used to be made in Canada in the Niagara region until about 2 years ago. They are now packaged in China!

While the Chinese export inferior and even toxic products, dangerous toys, and goods to be sold in North American markets, the media wrings its hands! Yet, 70% of North Americans believe that the trading privileges afforded to the Chinese should be suspended! Well, duh! Why do you need the government to suspend trading privileges?

SIMPLY DO IT YOURSELF, CANADA AND THE U.S.!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>I've lived in country's where they clean themselves in both ways. The sanitation part is simply a matter operating procedure. I would shake hands with either of two.
Then again, I wear Bat-gloves.
..gloves, you're right!
u dont matter never will

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you prove to know nothing about me, Ego.
A lesbian I am not, but if I were, it wouldn't define me anyhow. And it certainly would have no relation to me idolizing Obama.
Get your thoughts together and come back and see me later. kbai.
You are right. None of us know who you are or what you are. None of us care. Most of us just skip over posts with your "ILoveGovernmentCheese " next to them. It's slow tonight so I read your post. I'm dumber for doing so. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ass is dirty. Go wash it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

u dont matter never will wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. None of us know who you are or what you are. None of us care. Most of us just skip over posts with your "ILoveGovernmentCheese " next to them. It's slow tonight so I read your post. I'm dumber for doing so. lol
You always respond to my posts. You're my bitch, just like AL.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ass is dirty. Go wash it.
Change your name...to...
ILoveToWashMyAss..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info