'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#79651 Feb 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but you're the one who interpreted "girl scouts" as girls in boxes. Not I.
Pretty damn creepy.
I didn't interpret anything. You said:

"I got 12 boxes of Girl Scouts."

I guess that's what they call the girls in scouts, "girl scouts."

You said you had 12 boxes of these girls.

Yeah that is creepy!

Oh nevermind.....you're too clueless! Move on.

Next.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#79652 Feb 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Lebonese women eat girl scouts?
...now that does not surprise ME!
I thought you were Palestinian? or is it Lesbestinian?
Clearly I am a Lebanese, Pockistanny, Iranian, Muslim, terrorist.

Try and keep up, will ya?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#79653 Feb 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't interpret anything. You said:
"I got 12 boxes of Girl Scouts."
I guess that's what they call the girls in scouts, "girl scouts."
You said you had 12 boxes of these girls.
Yeah that is creepy!
Oh nevermind.....you're too clueless! Move on.
Next.
Try to twist it all week if you like but I posted something about cookies and YOU creepily interpreted as "girls in boxes".

That was YOUR interpretation of what I said, not the other way around. So moving on, is probably the best idea for you.

Bai!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79654 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79655 Feb 8, 2013
BLOODY HANDS: THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER
Exclusive: Matt Barber asks if SPLC isn't intentionally inciting anti-Christian violence

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/bloody-hands-the-s...

"I Got My Game On"
http://www.cmt.com/videos/trace-adkins/175955...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79658 Feb 8, 2013
WATCH OBAMA GET HIS 'MEDICINE' ON LIVE TV
Limbaugh raves about doctor's speech:'Talk about a tingly feeling up your leg!'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/obama-gets-his-med...

THE SECRET LIFE OF GUN-HATERS
Exclusive: David Kupelian explores bizarre inner world of those who fear and loathe firearms

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-people-fear-gu...

DISTANT DRUMS
O J Simpson

Murray, KY

#79659 Feb 8, 2013
Obama and I have the same sort of penis appearance!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#79660 Feb 8, 2013
I wasn't going to put this on here. I can hear the howling now. But then I thought, oh what the heck. So here it is:

Do you remember the ...

Fifth Prophecy Of Bernadette Of Soubirous? The one who ruled during the Apparitions at Lourdes in 1858.

We have passed through four of her prophesies, and the last one is in the making. Here are the four:

1) "The shrine and countless faithful have been healed physically and spiritually. One down, four to go.

2) "Scientific achievements in harnessing lighting.

3) 1930's causing a war that would enmesh almost all of the major countries of the world.

4) The tremendous leap in technology that would allow man to fly to other planets.

In part, this is what she said:#5.

"...(there will be) a final clash between the followers of Mohammed and the Christian nations of the world will take place. A furious battle will be waged in which 5,650,451 soldiers are killed and a bomb of great power will fall on a city in Persia. But in the fullness of time, the sign of the cross will prevail and all of Islam will be forced to convert to Christianity. There will follow a century of peace and joy as all the nations of the earth lay down their swords and shields. Great prosperity will follow as the Lord showers His blessings down upon the faithful. No family on earth will know poverty or hunger. One person in ten will be granted by God the power to heal and they will cast out all sicknesses from those who seek their aid. Many will rejoice at these miracles. The 21st Century will come to be known as the Second Golden Age of Mankind."
Do something4your country

Milan, Italy

#79661 Feb 8, 2013
The biggest fight between Republicans and Democrats is now online. I am taking part to the largest free world's political simulation.
You should join too!

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Fanaxidi...
pop

Greenville, KY

#79664 Feb 8, 2013
Run
O J Simpson

Murray, KY

#79665 Feb 8, 2013
I like full bodied red wine
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79666 Feb 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
I wasn't going to put this on here. I can hear the howling now. But then I thought, oh what the heck. So here it is:
Do you remember the ...
Fifth Prophecy Of Bernadette Of Soubirous? The one who ruled during the Apparitions at Lourdes in 1858.
We have passed through four of her prophesies, and the last one is in the making. Here are the four:
1) "The shrine and countless faithful have been healed physically and spiritually. One down, four to go.
2) "Scientific achievements in harnessing lighting.
3) 1930's causing a war that would enmesh almost all of the major countries of the world.
4) The tremendous leap in technology that would allow man to fly to other planets.
In part, this is what she said:#5.
"...(there will be) a final clash between the followers of Mohammed and the Christian nations of the world will take place. A furious battle will be waged in which 5,650,451 soldiers are killed and a bomb of great power will fall on a city in Persia. But in the fullness of time, the sign of the cross will prevail and all of Islam will be forced to convert to Christianity. There will follow a century of peace and joy as all the nations of the earth lay down their swords and shields. Great prosperity will follow as the Lord showers His blessings down upon the faithful. No family on earth will know poverty or hunger. One person in ten will be granted by God the power to heal and they will cast out all sicknesses from those who seek their aid. Many will rejoice at these miracles. The 21st Century will come to be known as the Second Golden Age of Mankind."
Very interesting Jay ...!!!
Sounds like a Mother Shipton narrative ... ;0)
BRB ...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#79667 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting Jay ...!!!
Sounds like a Mother Shipton narrative ... ;0)
BRB ...
Get a life stupid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79668 Feb 8, 2013
Ursula Southeil, better known as Mother Shipton, is said to have been an English soothsayer and prophetess.

http://www.mothershipton.co.uk/story/

For seven days and seven nights Man will watch this awesome sight. The tides will rise beyond their ken. To bite away the shores and then The mountains will begin to roar And earthquakes split the plain to shore.
And flooding waters rushing in, Will flood the lands with such a din That mankind cowers in muddy fen And snarls about his fellow men.
He bares his teeth and fights and kills And secrets food in secret hills And ugly in his fear, he lies To kill marauders, thieves and spies.
Man flees in terror from the floods And kills, and rapes and lies in blood And spilling blood by mankindís hand Will stain and bitter many lands.
And when the dragonís tail is gone Man forgets and smiles and carries on. To apply himself - too late, too late For mankind has earned deserved fate.
His masked smile, his false grandeur, Will serve the gods their anger stir And they will send the dragon back To light the skyóhis tail will crack. Upon the earth and rend the earth And man shall flee, king, lord and serf.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_shipton...
O J Simpson

Murray, KY

#79669 Feb 8, 2013
Yeah American Lady, you are stupid!! The passage of time will reveal your lack of imprint on the world. Your vagina is the only thing that can be enjoyed! I wish it was available in most retail stores.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#79670 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ursula Southeil, better known as Mother Shipton, is said to have been an English soothsayer and prophetess.
http://www.mothershipton.co.uk/story/
For seven days and seven nights Man will watch this awesome sight. The tides will rise beyond their ken. To bite away the shores and then The mountains will begin to roar And earthquakes split the plain to shore.
And flooding waters rushing in, Will flood the lands with such a din That mankind cowers in muddy fen And snarls about his fellow men.
He bares his teeth and fights and kills And secrets food in secret hills And ugly in his fear, he lies To kill marauders, thieves and spies.
Man flees in terror from the floods And kills, and rapes and lies in blood And spilling blood by mankindís hand Will stain and bitter many lands.
And when the dragonís tail is gone Man forgets and smiles and carries on. To apply himself - too late, too late For mankind has earned deserved fate.
His masked smile, his false grandeur, Will serve the gods their anger stir And they will send the dragon back To light the skyóhis tail will crack. Upon the earth and rend the earth And man shall flee, king, lord and serf.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_shipton...
Stupid
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79671 Feb 8, 2013
O J Simpson wrote:
Yeah American Lady, you are stupid!! The passage of time will reveal your lack of imprint on the world. Your vagina is the only thing that can be enjoyed! I wish it was available in most retail stores.
Flattery will get you NOwhere ...
Which is where you came from ...

Nowhere Man
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#79672 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Flattery will get you NOwhere ...
Which is where you came from ...
Nowhere Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z1BVzNfqP0UXX
Just like your life.
O J Simpson

Murray, KY

#79673 Feb 8, 2013
Robot queen. reveal yourself to the heartless!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79674 Feb 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Just like your life.
Life IS Good Today ... ;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min muletrain 7,107
Any news on new football coach at Knox Central? 13 min hmmm 2
knox board of ed raising taxes 18 min Former board member 115
who knows Lecora Smith???? 37 min momcani 10
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr who knows 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Athenesword 131,107
Chamges to Topix? 2 hr Jack 5

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]