'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,021 - 71,040 of 150,982 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79530
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

it was once believed the earth was flat, that was before republicans showed the leftwingers otherwise AL dont sweat the idgits , they are nothing more than turds in the sewer of life
United Health GroupStinks

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79531
Feb 8, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome
BUT ...
WND or Fox News --------Propaganda.~~shoved aside
ARE one helluva LOT better than those sites. Snopes, politifact or FC.:)
Independent Media Is Best!

They know Obama and Clinton are just as bad as the Bush's and Reagan.

ALL CORPORATE HACKS FOR WALL STREET.

==========

What Indy Media Heroes Can Teach Us
by Jeff Cohen / November 14, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6fm73u
Independent media outlets that contributed so mightily to the stunning election result are about to be tested as to their “independence.” With Democrats in control, will these outlets be guided by principle or just partisanship? Will they speak truth to power and expose corruption and injustice over the long haul – no matter who’s in charge?
U.S. history offers role models. In this era when indy journalists reach mass audiences via blogs, viral video and podcasts, there is much to learn from the originators of dissident journalism. From the start of the Republic, bold entrepreneurs (often sole proprietors like many of today’s bloggers) stood up to censorship, jail and violence to sustain independent outlets that transformed our country.
Our Republic’s founding owes much to revolutionary pamphleteers like Tom Paine, who agitated against the King in Common Sense, a pamphlet that sold 150,000 copies when the colonial population was only 2.5 million people.
Study any cause that has improved our country since and you’ll find stubbornly independent journalists who challenged injustice in the face of ridicule and scorn from the mainstream media of their day. These journalistic heroes are chronicled in Rodger Streitmatter’s inspiring book, Voices of Revolution: The Dissident Press in America.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2008/11/14-0

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79532
Feb 8, 2013
 
~the Agenda~ watch this!

All AMERICANS!

http://vimeo.com/52009124
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79533
Feb 8, 2013
 
United Health GroupStinks wrote:
<quoted text>
Independent Media Is Best!
They know Obama and Clinton are just as bad as the Bush's and Reagan.
ALL CORPORATE HACKS FOR WALL STREET.
==========
What Indy Media Heroes Can Teach Us
by Jeff Cohen / November 14, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6fm73u
Independent media outlets that contributed so mightily to the stunning election result are about to be tested as to their “independence.” With Democrats in control, will these outlets be guided by principle or just partisanship? Will they speak truth to power and expose corruption and injustice over the long haul – no matter who’s in charge?
U.S. history offers role models. In this era when indy journalists reach mass audiences via blogs, viral video and podcasts, there is much to learn from the originators of dissident journalism. From the start of the Republic, bold entrepreneurs (often sole proprietors like many of today’s bloggers) stood up to censorship, jail and violence to sustain independent outlets that transformed our country.
Our Republic’s founding owes much to revolutionary pamphleteers like Tom Paine, who agitated against the King in Common Sense, a pamphlet that sold 150,000 copies when the colonial population was only 2.5 million people.
Study any cause that has improved our country since and you’ll find stubbornly independent journalists who challenged injustice in the face of ridicule and scorn from the mainstream media of their day. These journalistic heroes are chronicled in Rodger Streitmatter’s inspiring book, Voices of Revolution: The Dissident Press in America.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2008/11/14-0
Check out George Soros and MEDIA MATTERS!
``````````
PLUS
WHY are you doing THIS to me?
Asking THIS of me?

I very seldom USE FNC links!
I DO GO to independent news sites!

Direct your IRE, elsewhere!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79534
Feb 8, 2013
 
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
~the Agenda~ watch this!
All AMERICANS!
http://vimeo.com/52009124
I have :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79535
Feb 8, 2013
 
TWA wrote:
it was once believed the earth was flat, that was before republicans showed the leftwingers otherwise AL dont sweat the idgits , they are nothing more than turds in the sewer of life
Thanks TWA!:)
United Health GroupStinks

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79536
Feb 8, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSH has been "out of office" for FOUR years PLUS!
0 needs to OWN it!...
SO DO libTARDS/LIARS!
I have NO IDEA what happened on 9/11
AND
I do KNOW most here do NOT either!:)
People are DEAD, more than WE really KNOW, probably!
There were lots of Israeli's TOLD to STAY home, some WENT on!
Research THAT!
.
.
.
.
.
Then get BACK with me!
Nobody was told to stay home before or on September 11, 2001.

That was a Myth.

==========

Frank Sesno On Psyops Interns at CNN
August 02, 2000 / http://tinyurl.com/cvrop5
You never know who you are going to run into at the Republican National Convention. Roaming around the non-unionized First Union Center where the convention is taking place, Democracy Now! caught up with Frank Sesno, Vice President of CNN News. We asked him about recently exposed story that CNN was using Army Psychological Operations, or Psyops people as news interns.
http://www.democracynow.org/2000/8/2/frank_se...

Army Psyops Inside CNN News
http://tinyurl.com/2lgga / March 3, 2000

News giant employed military 'psychological operations' personnel

CNN employed active duty U.S. Army psychological operations personnel last year, WorldNetDaily has confirmed through several sources at Fort Bragg and elsewhere.

Maj. Thomas Collins, U.S. Information Service has confirmed that "psyops" (psychological operations) personnel, soldiers and officers, have worked in the CNN headquarters in Atlanta. The lend/lease exercise was part of an Army program called "Training With Industry." According to Collins, the soldiers and officers, "... worked as regular employees of CNN. Conceivably, they would have worked on stories during the Kosovo war. They helped in the production of news."

When asked if the introduction of military personnel into a civilian news organization was standard operating procedure, one source said, "That question is above my pay grade ... but I hope so. It's what we do."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp...
United Health GroupStinks

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79537
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out George Soros and MEDIA MATTERS!
``````````
PLUS
WHY are you doing THIS to me?
Asking THIS of me?
I very seldom USE FNC links!
I DO GO to independent news sites!
Direct your IRE, elsewhere!
Glad to hear you prefer Independent News.

George Soros is a corrupt corporate hack just like the Koch Brothers.
United Health GroupStinks

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79538
Feb 8, 2013
 
George Bush caught LYING about 9/11
Bush reveals first thought: There's one terrible pilot
http://tinyurl.com/arylvgy
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79539
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

United Health GroupStinks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody was told to stay home before or on September 11, 2001.
That was a Myth.
==========
Frank Sesno On Psyops Interns at CNN
August 02, 2000 / http://tinyurl.com/cvrop5
You never know who you are going to run into at the Republican National Convention. Roaming around the non-unionized First Union Center where the convention is taking place, Democracy Now! caught up with Frank Sesno, Vice President of CNN News. We asked him about recently exposed story that CNN was using Army Psychological Operations, or Psyops people as news interns.
http://www.democracynow.org/2000/8/2/frank_se...
Army Psyops Inside CNN News
http://tinyurl.com/2lgga / March 3, 2000
News giant employed military 'psychological operations' personnel
CNN employed active duty U.S. Army psychological operations personnel last year, WorldNetDaily has confirmed through several sources at Fort Bragg and elsewhere.
Maj. Thomas Collins, U.S. Information Service has confirmed that "psyops" (psychological operations) personnel, soldiers and officers, have worked in the CNN headquarters in Atlanta. The lend/lease exercise was part of an Army program called "Training With Industry." According to Collins, the soldiers and officers, "... worked as regular employees of CNN. Conceivably, they would have worked on stories during the Kosovo war. They helped in the production of news."
When asked if the introduction of military personnel into a civilian news organization was standard operating procedure, one source said, "That question is above my pay grade ... but I hope so. It's what we do."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp...
Nobody was told to stay home before or on September 11, 2001.

That was a Myth.

==========

Can "you" PROVE THAT?
.
.
.
.
;0)
.
.
.
.
Didn't THINK so :)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79540
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

this ones for you wrote:
Human beings are born liberal and caring for the well being of others. We have to be taught to be conservative selfish and uncaring. In fact, being conservative is a very unnatural and unhealthy way to be. Not in the sense that a political ideology will make you sick, but no good can come from hate, mistrust, suspicion, ignorance and a lack of compassion. The act of a tyrant will only bring the demise of the tyrant. Denying ourselves our humanity for the sake of political gain is never the solution. This was true of the past and will always be truth for as long as humans walk about on planet Earth.
Education is the key to understanding the world we live in. Engaging in open conflict resolves nothing and creates more complex issues in the process. Republicans, please take note, the children are abandoning your ideology and to further instruct them on this is nothing short of indoctrination. The very crime you have put the progressive community on trial for.
Jonathan Krohn
I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow white turtle doves
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company
I'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land
That's the song I hear
Let the world sing today
A song of peace
That echoes on
And never goes away
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow white turtle doves
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company

Face it!! The only thing that liberalism will get you is communism, you will be singing the same old song, but not out loud!!
United Health GroupStinks

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79541
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody was told to stay home before or on September 11, 2001.
That was a Myth.
==========
Can "you" PROVE THAT?
.
.
.
.
;0)
.
.
.
.
Didn't THINK so :)
Well, Ashcroft was warned not to fly commercial airlines.

But even after all the warnings Bush still did not know the time or the date.

-----

Heads-Up To Ashcroft Proves Threat Was Known Before 9/11
June 3, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/2caqo
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...

====

Ashcroft Flying High
WASHINGTON, July 26, 2001 http://tinyurl.com/9s52o
ASHCROFT WAS WARNED BY THE FBI NOT TO FLY ON COMMERCIAL AIRLINES.
(CBS) Fishing rod in hand, Attorney General John Ashcroft left on a weekend trip to Missouri Thursday afternoon aboard a chartered government jet, reports CBS News
In response to inquiries from CBS News over why Ashcroft was traveling exclusively by leased jet aircraft instead of commercial airlines, the Justice Department cited what it called a "threat assessment" by the FBI, and said Ashcroft has been advised to travel only by private jet for the remainder of his term.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/nat...

TRACES OF TERROR: THE INTELLIGENCE REPORTS; EGYPT WARNED U.S. OF A QAEDA PLOT, MUBARAK ASSERTS
June 4, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/8cd8ng
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...

==========

BUSH WAS WARNED BIN LADEN WANTED TO HIJACK PLANES
May 16, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/9p8t36
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/16/us/bush-was...
United Health GroupStinks

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79542
Feb 8, 2013
 
Statement Regarding Barack Obama
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79543
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow white turtle doves
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company
I'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land
That's the song I hear
Let the world sing today
A song of peace
That echoes on
And never goes away
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow white turtle doves
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company
Face it!! The only thing that liberalism will get you is communism, you will be singing the same old song, but not out loud!!
Sorry, but they're different ideologies.
You can take POLITICAL SCIENCE courses on-line, ya know?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79544
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but they're different ideologies.
You can take POLITICAL SCIENCE courses on-line, ya know?
if you will notice, I did't indicate they were the same, did I!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79545
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but they're different ideologies.
You can take POLITICAL SCIENCE courses on-line, ya know?
"The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism/Communism. But under the name of 'liberalism' they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist/communist program, until one day America will be a Socialist/Communist nation, without knowing how it happened."
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79546
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but they're different ideologies.
You can take POLITICAL SCIENCE courses on-line, ya know?

"We cannot expect Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."

-Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79547
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but they're different ideologies.
You can take POLITICAL SCIENCE courses on-line, ya know?
I "took it" under a Professor, that had been an Army Sergeant, that taught @ UK! He "knew/knows" his STUFF! STILL have the COURSE book, that I refer back to occasionally :)

Bush's "Pre Emptive War Doctrine" IS in it! ;0)
Make 'note' of THAT ... Pre Emptive ... NOT preemptive

Which I have "quoted" on here ... ;~)

I also TOOK 'History of Kentucky'... in college!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79548
Feb 8, 2013
 
No.3] 861

III. JUSTIFYING PREVENTIVE WAR
When, if ever, can preventive war, or other armed preventive interventions short of full&#8208;scale war, be justified? Obviously, we are not contending that preventive war is always justifiable; often
it is not. Few defenders would be found today for all of the United States’s preventive interventions of the past, including some of our interventions during the Cold War. Likewise, preventive wars undertaken by other great powers—China’s intervention in the Korean War, for example—may also make sense strategically but hardly seem justified in other respects. Nonetheless,
the Bush Doctrine, in its preventive war dimension, has strong foundations in American political and diplomatic history, as well as in international practice.

http://www.harvard-jlpp.com/wp-content/upload...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79549
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
"We cannot expect Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
-Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Wow! a quote from 1959, ain't it funny how Russia and China are suddenly awaking to "CAPITALISM" to survive!
1959? What would you expect Khrushchev to say in 1959? A free market based society will rule the world someday!LMAO
Guess what JD? It does! huh? 2013 who would have predicted that? in 1959!!!
Communism what a joke...get real JD!
You ever heard of money, and how it controls the world economy, and how useless old worn out ideologies are?
Get over IT !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••