'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186129 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#79616 Feb 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Need a tissue?
Are you really that small minded that you can't be friends with Tofy if he's friends with me?
How in the world did you survive 7th grade??
It's NOT his 'friendship' with you ... hun ...
He has turned a 180 again ... ;0)

Back to his "original" self!...
IF you had been here, you would have "known" THAT!
IF by chance "you" are NOT him ...
I do NOT believe either ONE of you "anymore" ...

NEVER did ILiH ... "Did" at one time 'tofy'

Ta ta ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#79617 Feb 8, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You have a contemptible dialog with ILiH, I do not, politics is only part of the human equation.
Politics aside do you and I share a love of music and do we or have we not expressed that before?
Without political implications?

tofy, you once said you banter a lot with your bro's. Next time you all get together...please listen closer with an open ear to what they have to say.

They're right'cheknow?

8)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79618 Feb 8, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>response (with in)
I am willing to bet that you have either an existing or previous drug abuse problem, your responses are incredible and delusional,

as far as me attempting to destroy liberalism, that is not within my power but it is within my ability to watch it destroy itself, as it has been doing so for the past four decades, and you libs keep brining up the conservatives losing elections and being mad about it, I haven't seen that from anybody but the libotards, this is psyological projection on the lib part,

wow, you need a lot of work, good think oblamercare is kicking in, but, I have a strong suspicion that it will fail before it gets out of the gate,

BAAAAAAAAA

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#79619 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Guess Who - Share The Land
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nLa6Pb5TW4MXX
As log as they're like-minded people.
Mooslims are NOT gonna come here & Take over...
Without BLOODSHED! <3
AMERICA is for Christians ...
LIKE it or LEAVE it!
They have the WHOLE REST of the World ...
The United States of America IS a "small portion" of THAT world for us Christians! That have been persecuted TOO LONG because WE "turned" the other CHEEK!
I'm TIRED of "turning the OTHER CHEEK" ...
It's TIME to/"we" take a STAND!
America is not ONLY for Christians.

Psycho.

Location hidden

#79620 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NOT his 'friendship' with you ... hun ...
He has turned a 180 again ... ;0)
Back to his "original" self!...
IF you had been here, you would have "known" THAT!
IF by chance "you" are NOT him ...
I do NOT believe either ONE of you "anymore" ...
NEVER did ILiH ... "Did" at one time 'tofy'
Ta ta ...
I don't need to have been here for long to see that Tofy is quite patient and very kind to you, even when faced with your judgmental, hateful, jealous outbursts.

You can bet your drunk ass that I'm not Tofy cause if I were, I'd tell you to go straight to hell.

Location hidden

#79622 Feb 8, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I am willing to bet that you have either an existing or previous drug abuse problem, your responses are incredible and delusional,
BAAAAAAAAA
I'm sorry, have you met AL?
Jay

Paris, TN

#79623 Feb 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
America is not ONLY for Christians.
Psycho.

Don't you have some cookies to bake or something?

Laundry???

Location hidden

#79624 Feb 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some cookies to bake or something?
Laundry???
Hey Jayson.
My laundry is all done and I got 12 boxes of Girl Scouts so I won't be baking cookies anytime soon.

Did you want some recipes or?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79625 Feb 8, 2013
LMAO!! Got my ass kicked off tonite, clear back past Windows!
I didn't know US News Topix had that capability!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79626 Feb 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, have you met AL?
we are all the same person, we are a computer program designed to randomize our responses to libotard stimuli, all the posts on here that oppose libotard posts are from a large mainframe computer hidden underneath a parking garage in downtown Columbus. everytime you see a post with BAAAAAAAAA in it that is a secret code to the libotards to all start holding hands and chanting kumbaya, then, everytime a BAAAAAA is posted a stealth program activates your own personal webcams and posts it on youtube, I know this is difficult for you to believe but we are prepared to prove this to you, here is a link of all of you after the last BAAAAAAAAA,

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79627 Feb 8, 2013
Nite all!

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#79628 Feb 8, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
as far as me attempting to destroy liberalism, that is not within my power but it is within my ability to watch it destroy itself, as it has been doing so for the past four decades, and you libs keep brining up the conservatives losing elections and being mad about it, I haven't seen that from anybody but the libotards, this is psyological projection on the lib part,
wow, you need a lot of work, good think oblamercare is kicking in, but, I have a strong suspicion that it will fail before it gets out of the gate,
BAAAAAAAAA
There you go again! take your Ronald Reagan blow-up doll and go to bed!
We are now a center-left nation, good job, Mr. Con-servative driving Americans to liberal enlightenment! as you say BAAAAAAAA
btw no chemicals just herbs BAAAAAAAAA
Jay

Paris, TN

#79629 Feb 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jayson.
My laundry is all done and I got 12 boxes of Girl Scouts so I won't be baking cookies anytime soon.
Did you want some recipes or?

Isn't it against the law to keep girl scouts in boxes? Their parents might be looking for them.

*snide*

Location hidden

#79631 Feb 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it against the law to keep girl scouts in boxes? Their parents might be looking for them.
*snide*
Are we talking about cookies or you keeping girls in boxes @ home?

American Lady

Danville, KY

#79632 Feb 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Nite all!
Nite JD ...
I got kicked OFF back to the STONE age ...!!! ;0)

B
U
T

I'm back ...)8~D>
Waving and SMILING
or should I say "cheEZing" ...

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79633 Feb 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*snide*
Boo Yah ...!!! <3
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79634 Feb 8, 2013
TWA wrote:
i see the nazis are reoving posts again, so much for free speech, but i keep forgetting that only applies if you are willing to kiss the kenyans ass
They removed some of mine and all it was, truth and facts about Obama.

What gives....
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79635 Feb 8, 2013
Janes com wrote:
America’s Poor Left Out of Fiscal cliff Negotiations
http://tinyurl.com/bhlrpex /
With less than three weeks to go, politicians on both sides of the aisle seem as far apart as ever over how to avoid going over the fiscal cliff. In the midst of their considerations, there’s a lot of talk about how would going over the cliff help or hurt the middle class and the wealthiest Americas. But one group that is not getting a lot of attention in the conversation is the very poor.
“Poor people are being rendered more and more invisible everyday,” says television and radio host Tavis Smiley.“Millions of Americans have already gone over the fiscal cliff. It’s not about going over a ‘cliff.’ It’s about austerity masquerading as a conversation about a so-called fiscal cliff.”
http://www.tavistalks.com/visionforanewameric...
I can just imagine which poor people old Tavis is referencing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79636 Feb 8, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You have a contemptible dialog with ILiH, I do not, politics is only part of the human equation.
Politics aside do you and I share a love of music and do we or have we not expressed that before?
Without political implications?
contemptible dialog ...
IT did it's thang to more people than just ME ...
Just wanted to THROW THAT in there ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#79637 Feb 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking about cookies or you keeping girls in boxes @ home?

You're the one who said you had 12 boxes of girl scouts, not me.

I think you should let them go because their parents are probably getting worried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Mickey402 141,364
parkway pharmacy 22 min yup 3
Paul Tate 24 min Just wondering 12
Kenny Williamson got Served DIVORCE Papers 1 hr What a mess 2
Is the Knox co courthouse still performing marr... 3 hr You go guys 10
house cleaner wanted younger lady 4 hr just me telling t... 12
keith Ledford 5 hr funny 1
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 9 hr Question 37
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages