'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79515 Feb 8, 2013
this libotard stuff doesn't get any better, look at this! 30 pieces of silver anyone?

how proud you libotards must be of your 'reverend', us conservatives never saw him as one anyway, just a race baiting political opportunist, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rev. Al Sharpton appeared in a “Lean Forward” ad for his network MSNBC on February 5, where he recited a bit of the Pledge of Allegiance. The 58-year-old Sharpton, who reportedly gave his first sermon at age 9, left God out of his piece of the pledge. But he did remember to include lesbians and gays. So, he’s got that goin’ for him.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/08/rev...
United Health GroupStinks

Bay Shore, NY

#79518 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM the left's OWN favorite Fact Checker :)
``````````
The Evidence
There’s no record of Bush ever using these words in public and no other news organization has reported him using them privately. Thompson based his report on three sources whom he didn’t name. He gave the date of the quote as "last month," which would put it sometime in November 2005.
Thompson told us he once removed the story from his Web site when others raised doubts and no other news organization came up with a similar story. But he said he later reinstated it and currently believes it to be true. "I wrote the story and I stand by it," Thompson said in a telephone interview.
Thompson told us he based the story on e-mail messages from three persons he knows, all of whom claim to have been present at a White House meeting and to have heard Bush make the statement. He said he finds their account credible: "Sometimes I just have to go with my gut, and my gut tells me he did say this."
The Unreliable Gut
Thompson’s "gut" has proven to be a unreliable guide in the past, however. He has admitted quoting trusted sources in the past who later turned out to be frauds — twice.
http://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/bush-the-con...
Thanks AL.

I appreciate your fact checking.

I will not use that again.

That website is just as bad as WND or Fox News Propaganda.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#79519 Feb 8, 2013
In 2009 Cairo speech ...Obama was kissing Muslim behind ...now, Ahmadinejad and Morsi are laughing, how stupid Obama is...and Americans ...
United Health GroupStinks

Bay Shore, NY

#79520 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM the left's OWN favorite Fact Checker :)
``````````
The Evidence
There’s no record of Bush ever using these words in public and no other news organization has reported him using them privately. Thompson based his report on three sources whom he didn’t name. He gave the date of the quote as "last month," which would put it sometime in November 2005.
Thompson told us he once removed the story from his Web site when others raised doubts and no other news organization came up with a similar story. But he said he later reinstated it and currently believes it to be true. "I wrote the story and I stand by it," Thompson said in a telephone interview.
Thompson told us he based the story on e-mail messages from three persons he knows, all of whom claim to have been present at a White House meeting and to have heard Bush make the statement. He said he finds their account credible: "Sometimes I just have to go with my gut, and my gut tells me he did say this."
The Unreliable Gut
Thompson’s "gut" has proven to be a unreliable guide in the past, however. He has admitted quoting trusted sources in the past who later turned out to be frauds — twice.
http://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/bush-the-con...
Now this is TRUE.

Bush was warned for 8 months before September 11, 2001 and then said this publicly.

==========

Bush reveals first thought: There's one terrible pilot
December 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/lcxuzm
President George Bush added a new and bizarre twist last night to the folklore surrounding September 11 when he revealed his initial reaction to the first plane hitting the World Trade Centre. In answer to a question from an eight-year-old in Florida, he said his first thought was: "There's one terrible pilot."
Mr Bush was back in the state where he spent that fateful morning, before being flown off on a zig-zag cross-country journey which finally took him back to Washington. This is not considered his finest hour, and the latest comment seems to be further evidence about the sluggishness of his immediate response.
Mr Bush got the news outside a school classroom before going in to talk to the kids about a reading programme. He went in as planned but then Andrew Card, his chief of staff, came in and whispered the news of the second plane hitting the twin towers.
He said yesterday: "I saw an airplane hit the tower - the TV was obviously on - and I used to fly myself, and I said,'There's one terrible pilot.' And I said,'It must have been a horrible accident.'" / http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/dec/05/s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79521 Feb 8, 2013
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! How did you like Chambersburg Topix? I can get kinda raw there.
Please explain :)
Have you seen any posts by AL there?
I've not been there to my knowledge, but could have been routed there by these crazy forums.

I'm quite curious ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79522 Feb 8, 2013
United Health GroupStinks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks AL.
I appreciate your fact checking.
I will not use that again.
That website is just as bad as WND or Fox News Propaganda.
You're welcome
BUT ...

WND or Fox News --------Propaganda.~~shoved aside
ARE one helluva LOT better than those sites. Snopes, politifact or FC.:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79523 Feb 8, 2013
United Health GroupStinks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is TRUE.
Bush was warned for 8 months before September 11, 2001 and then said this publicly.
==========
Bush reveals first thought: There's one terrible pilot
December 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/lcxuzm
President George Bush added a new and bizarre twist last night to the folklore surrounding September 11 when he revealed his initial reaction to the first plane hitting the World Trade Centre. In answer to a question from an eight-year-old in Florida, he said his first thought was: "There's one terrible pilot."
Mr Bush was back in the state where he spent that fateful morning, before being flown off on a zig-zag cross-country journey which finally took him back to Washington. This is not considered his finest hour, and the latest comment seems to be further evidence about the sluggishness of his immediate response.
Mr Bush got the news outside a school classroom before going in to talk to the kids about a reading programme. He went in as planned but then Andrew Card, his chief of staff, came in and whispered the news of the second plane hitting the twin towers.
He said yesterday: "I saw an airplane hit the tower - the TV was obviously on - and I used to fly myself, and I said,'There's one terrible pilot.' And I said,'It must have been a horrible accident.'" / http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/dec/05/s...
BUSH has been "out of office" for FOUR years PLUS!
0 needs to OWN it!...
SO DO libTARDS/LIARS!

I have NO IDEA what happened on 9/11
AND
I do KNOW most here do NOT either!:)

People are DEAD, more than WE really KNOW, probably!
There were lots of Israeli's TOLD to STAY home, some WENT on!

Research THAT!
.
.
.
.
.

Then get BACK with me!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79524 Feb 8, 2013
Imagine If Christopher Dorner Was a Tea Party Member

Media censors Obamanoid cop killer’s manifesto
February 8, 2013

Imagine if a Tea Party member had written a hate-filled manifesto, killed three people, gone on the run, and then declared “asymmetrical warfare” against a major police department while threatening to slaughter entire families – do you think the mainstream media would be interested in what that manifesto had to say about such an individual’s political beliefs?

Without a doubt, the press would be affording obsessive coverage to the fact that this cop killer was a dangerous right-wing extremist, a violent domestic terrorist whose behavior vindicated all those warnings from the federal government about how “liberty lovers” need to be surveilled and silenced.

http://www.infowars.com/media-censors-obamano...
TWA

Somerset, KY

#79525 Feb 8, 2013
every hijacker on 911 came to this country under slick willies watch and they trained under slick willies watch, when bush said his first thought was thats one terrible piulot its because it flew directly into the trade center you mindless dolt, why are these leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79526 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome
BUT ...
WND or Fox News --------Propaganda.~~shoved aside
ARE one helluva LOT better than those sites. Snopes, politifact or FC.:)
Fox is nothing but lies.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#79527 Feb 8, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually feel sorry for you,
That's kind of you,but I don't need your sympathy! I don not represent the democrat party nor am I mentally challenged, that I know of?
I merely express my thoughts and feelings as forthright as one can, having to use anonymity.
I'm no new comer to life as we know it, and President Obama has nothing to do with my beliefs.
I do have occasions of disagreement with his and the Democrats points of views however, I tend to disagree more with Republican/Conservatives points of view and their perspectives on governance.
I see that we now live in an era of resistance to ideas from one side or the other merely for political one-oneupmanship.
Politicians seem to think this pleases their constituents, but it does not help bring solutions into being.
I can only hope that resistance eventually subsides, and reasonable ideas can be excepted from both sides of the isle, and good common sense solutions prevail. So positive legislation can be derived and presented to the American people for the common good of all.

I do not wish ill of you, I just oppose you train of thought. You could actually represent your ideology in a better light I'm sure.

I can no more be something other than what I am and how I feel than you can.
My life experience is far more in depth than you may realize.
There in lies the problem! We can't merely dismiss a person simply because they choose a different path.

You can make light of people in need, that's your God given right.
I will not!

So please continue on your quest, oh, excuse me I believe you said it was your duty to destroy liberalism.
BTW who gave you that duty? just curious!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79528 Feb 8, 2013
Some can
some "can't"

Some will
some won't

Some do
some don't ...

I "do" tell the TRUTH ...
I "don't" like LIARS!:)

That is my opinion ...
I STILL have THAT "right" ...

Except on here ...
They have TRIED to take IT away!

I may post some "off the wall" STUFF ...
BUT it is to be "examined" with a KEEN mind to DISCERN the difference in TRUTH and/OR Fiction!

Does NOT mean "I" have "lied" ...
It just means I posted some off the wall STUFF!

THAT has ALREADY been "published" by someone ELSE!
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79529 Feb 8, 2013
TWA wrote:
every hijacker on 911 came to this country under slick willies watch and they trained under slick willies watch, when bush said his first thought was thats one terrible piulot its because it flew directly into the trade center you mindless dolt, why are these leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
Bush had been in control 9 Months stupid.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#79530 Feb 8, 2013
it was once believed the earth was flat, that was before republicans showed the leftwingers otherwise AL dont sweat the idgits , they are nothing more than turds in the sewer of life
United Health GroupStinks

Bay Shore, NY

#79531 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome
BUT ...
WND or Fox News --------Propaganda.~~shoved aside
ARE one helluva LOT better than those sites. Snopes, politifact or FC.:)
Independent Media Is Best!

They know Obama and Clinton are just as bad as the Bush's and Reagan.

ALL CORPORATE HACKS FOR WALL STREET.

==========

What Indy Media Heroes Can Teach Us
by Jeff Cohen / November 14, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6fm73u
Independent media outlets that contributed so mightily to the stunning election result are about to be tested as to their “independence.” With Democrats in control, will these outlets be guided by principle or just partisanship? Will they speak truth to power and expose corruption and injustice over the long haul – no matter who’s in charge?
U.S. history offers role models. In this era when indy journalists reach mass audiences via blogs, viral video and podcasts, there is much to learn from the originators of dissident journalism. From the start of the Republic, bold entrepreneurs (often sole proprietors like many of today’s bloggers) stood up to censorship, jail and violence to sustain independent outlets that transformed our country.
Our Republic’s founding owes much to revolutionary pamphleteers like Tom Paine, who agitated against the King in Common Sense, a pamphlet that sold 150,000 copies when the colonial population was only 2.5 million people.
Study any cause that has improved our country since and you’ll find stubbornly independent journalists who challenged injustice in the face of ridicule and scorn from the mainstream media of their day. These journalistic heroes are chronicled in Rodger Streitmatter’s inspiring book, Voices of Revolution: The Dissident Press in America.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2008/11/14-0

Since: Dec 11

.

#79532 Feb 8, 2013
~the Agenda~ watch this!

All AMERICANS!

http://vimeo.com/52009124
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79533 Feb 8, 2013
United Health GroupStinks wrote:
<quoted text>
Independent Media Is Best!
They know Obama and Clinton are just as bad as the Bush's and Reagan.
ALL CORPORATE HACKS FOR WALL STREET.
==========
What Indy Media Heroes Can Teach Us
by Jeff Cohen / November 14, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6fm73u
Independent media outlets that contributed so mightily to the stunning election result are about to be tested as to their “independence.” With Democrats in control, will these outlets be guided by principle or just partisanship? Will they speak truth to power and expose corruption and injustice over the long haul – no matter who’s in charge?
U.S. history offers role models. In this era when indy journalists reach mass audiences via blogs, viral video and podcasts, there is much to learn from the originators of dissident journalism. From the start of the Republic, bold entrepreneurs (often sole proprietors like many of today’s bloggers) stood up to censorship, jail and violence to sustain independent outlets that transformed our country.
Our Republic’s founding owes much to revolutionary pamphleteers like Tom Paine, who agitated against the King in Common Sense, a pamphlet that sold 150,000 copies when the colonial population was only 2.5 million people.
Study any cause that has improved our country since and you’ll find stubbornly independent journalists who challenged injustice in the face of ridicule and scorn from the mainstream media of their day. These journalistic heroes are chronicled in Rodger Streitmatter’s inspiring book, Voices of Revolution: The Dissident Press in America.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2008/11/14-0
Check out George Soros and MEDIA MATTERS!
``````````
PLUS
WHY are you doing THIS to me?
Asking THIS of me?

I very seldom USE FNC links!
I DO GO to independent news sites!

Direct your IRE, elsewhere!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79534 Feb 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
~the Agenda~ watch this!
All AMERICANS!
http://vimeo.com/52009124
I have :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79535 Feb 8, 2013
TWA wrote:
it was once believed the earth was flat, that was before republicans showed the leftwingers otherwise AL dont sweat the idgits , they are nothing more than turds in the sewer of life
Thanks TWA!:)
United Health GroupStinks

Bay Shore, NY

#79536 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSH has been "out of office" for FOUR years PLUS!
0 needs to OWN it!...
SO DO libTARDS/LIARS!
I have NO IDEA what happened on 9/11
AND
I do KNOW most here do NOT either!:)
People are DEAD, more than WE really KNOW, probably!
There were lots of Israeli's TOLD to STAY home, some WENT on!
Research THAT!
.
.
.
.
.
Then get BACK with me!
Nobody was told to stay home before or on September 11, 2001.

That was a Myth.

==========

Frank Sesno On Psyops Interns at CNN
August 02, 2000 / http://tinyurl.com/cvrop5
You never know who you are going to run into at the Republican National Convention. Roaming around the non-unionized First Union Center where the convention is taking place, Democracy Now! caught up with Frank Sesno, Vice President of CNN News. We asked him about recently exposed story that CNN was using Army Psychological Operations, or Psyops people as news interns.
http://www.democracynow.org/2000/8/2/frank_se...

Army Psyops Inside CNN News
http://tinyurl.com/2lgga / March 3, 2000

News giant employed military 'psychological operations' personnel

CNN employed active duty U.S. Army psychological operations personnel last year, WorldNetDaily has confirmed through several sources at Fort Bragg and elsewhere.

Maj. Thomas Collins, U.S. Information Service has confirmed that "psyops" (psychological operations) personnel, soldiers and officers, have worked in the CNN headquarters in Atlanta. The lend/lease exercise was part of an Army program called "Training With Industry." According to Collins, the soldiers and officers, "... worked as regular employees of CNN. Conceivably, they would have worked on stories during the Kosovo war. They helped in the production of news."

When asked if the introduction of military personnel into a civilian news organization was standard operating procedure, one source said, "That question is above my pay grade ... but I hope so. It's what we do."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 min yeah man 4,653
new hunting and fishing store 11 min john 2
opening in November 13 min john 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 22 min Anne52 81,634
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,013
Tax tax and more tax 3 hr Jack 3
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 3 hr really 13
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••