'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,981 - 71,000 of 149,879 Comments Last updated 57 min ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbers don't lie, you do.
Palestinians do NOT use their children as shields.
And Israel wants peace???? You are out of your mind!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4vprhpeLI5YXX&list=PLhoTm MyiFbJSS7OgNMwyTmRDIK_NWX3FK &index=25
You are right, numbers donot lie, I obtain these facts and figures from the same web site you obtained yours. Yet, did I say you lied?

I posted, some of things you accidently left off.

Why are liberals so cowardly,in which they refuse to face the truth?

I am asking you because you are a liberal and cowardly.
Bush

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Who is the dunber-ones that can not keep up?
You're delusional and I was wrong. You're the dumbest of all bricks!
wtf

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, numbers donot lie, I obtain these facts and figures from the same web site you obtained yours. Yet, did I say you lied?
I posted, some of things you accidently left off.
Why are liberals so cowardly,in which they refuse to face the truth?
I am asking you because you are a liberal and cowardly.
Why are you afraid to face the fact that you got STOMPED in November???
Bush

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Who is the dunber-ones that can not keep up?
Are you done Dunbo! LOL
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

this how just how dumb liberals are,

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

how libotards fail to evolve,

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Human beings are born liberal and caring for the well being of others. We have to be taught to be conservative selfish and uncaring. In fact, being conservative is a very unnatural and unhealthy way to be. Not in the sense that a political ideology will make you sick, but no good can come from hate, mistrust, suspicion, ignorance and a lack of compassion. The act of a tyrant will only bring the demise of the tyrant. Denying ourselves our humanity for the sake of political gain is never the solution. This was true of the past and will always be truth for as long as humans walk about on planet Earth.

Education is the key to understanding the world we live in. Engaging in open conflict resolves nothing and creates more complex issues in the process. Republicans, please take note, the children are abandoning your ideology and to further instruct them on this is nothing short of indoctrination. The very crime you have put the progressive community on trial for.

Jonathan Krohn
been there

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

This is an example of how narrow people are. This thread started 2 and one half years ago (Oct 2010) about Fox News hosting the Senate debates. The subject has long been buried in a mass grave of name calling, filthy talk, non subject matter, and still stays at the top of the page. There are over 3500 pages under this heading. Can we just let this one drop to the bottom and start something else?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

United Health Care Stinks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."
-- Josef Stalin
I shall give a propagandist reason for starting the war- never mind whether it is plausible or not.
The victor will not be asked afterward whether he told the truth or not.
In starting and waging a war it is not right that matters, but victory.
(Adolph Hitler 22 August 1939)
Bush on the Constitution:
'It's just a goddamned piece of paper'
http://tinyurl.com/n82wl
http://www.thekind.com/mor.htm
FROM the left's OWN favorite Fact Checker :)
``````````
The Evidence
There’s no record of Bush ever using these words in public and no other news organization has reported him using them privately. Thompson based his report on three sources whom he didn’t name. He gave the date of the quote as "last month," which would put it sometime in November 2005.

Thompson told us he once removed the story from his Web site when others raised doubts and no other news organization came up with a similar story. But he said he later reinstated it and currently believes it to be true. "I wrote the story and I stand by it," Thompson said in a telephone interview.

Thompson told us he based the story on e-mail messages from three persons he knows, all of whom claim to have been present at a White House meeting and to have heard Bush make the statement. He said he finds their account credible: "Sometimes I just have to go with my gut, and my gut tells me he did say this."

The Unreliable Gut

Thompson’s "gut" has proven to be a unreliable guide in the past, however. He has admitted quoting trusted sources in the past who later turned out to be frauds — twice.

http://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/bush-the-con...
wtf

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
this how just how dumb liberals are,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MiGYIicuAnsXX
Consevaturds are a stemy hot pile of fresh horseshit.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

been there wrote:
This is an example of how narrow people are. This thread started 2 and one half years ago (Oct 2010) about Fox News hosting the Senate debates. The subject has long been buried in a mass grave of name calling, filthy talk, non subject matter, and still stays at the top of the page. There are over 3500 pages under this heading. Can we just let this one drop to the bottom and start something else?
Why?
Since WHEN DOES the name of the Thread have to DO with what's INSIDE?

The President has FAILED "US" is a great example!

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

been there wrote:
Open for suggestions...fire away!
What would you like to talk about?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs
Copyright 2005 (revised 2010) StudentNewsDaily.com
[IF "all" liberals" STILL believed THIS way ...it would be GREAT ... BUT they do NOT! MOST, not ALL have turned into libTARDS!]

We all want the same things in life. We want freedom; we want the chance for prosperity; we want as few people suffering as possible; we want healthy children; we want to have crime-free streets. The argument is how to achieve them…

Liberals believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.

Conservatives believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

NOTE: The terms “left” and “right” define opposite ends of the political spectrum. In the United States, liberals are referred to as the left or left-wing and conservatives are referred to as the right or right-wing. On the U.S. political map, blue represents the Democratic Party (which generally upholds liberal principles) and red represents the Republican party (which generally upholds conservative principles).
MORE
http://www.studentnewsdaily.com/conservative-...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Human beings are born liberal and caring for the well being of others. We have to be taught to be conservative selfish and uncaring. In fact, being conservative is a very unnatural and unhealthy way to be. Not in the sense that a political ideology will make you sick, but no good can come from hate, mistrust, suspicion, ignorance and a lack of compassion. The act of a tyrant will only bring the demise of the tyrant. Denying ourselves our humanity for the sake of political gain is never the solution. This was true of the past and will always be truth for as long as humans walk about on planet Earth.
Education is the key to understanding the world we live in. Engaging in open conflict resolves nothing and creates more complex issues in the process. Republicans, please take note, the children are abandoning your ideology and to further instruct them on this is nothing short of indoctrination. The very crime you have put the progressive community on trial for.
Jonathan Krohn
I actually feel sorry for you,

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM the left's OWN favorite Fact Checker :)
``````````
The Evidence
There’s no record of Bush ever using these words in public and no other news organization has reported him using them privately. Thompson based his report on three sources whom he didn’t name. He gave the date of the quote as "last month," which would put it sometime in November 2005.
Thompson told us he once removed the story from his Web site when others raised doubts and no other news organization came up with a similar story. But he said he later reinstated it and currently believes it to be true. "I wrote the story and I stand by it," Thompson said in a telephone interview.
Thompson told us he based the story on e-mail messages from three persons he knows, all of whom claim to have been present at a White House meeting and to have heard Bush make the statement. He said he finds their account credible: "Sometimes I just have to go with my gut, and my gut tells me he did say this."
The Unreliable Gut
Thompson’s "gut" has proven to be a unreliable guide in the past, however. He has admitted quoting trusted sources in the past who later turned out to be frauds — twice.
http://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/bush-the-con...
Very good AL, I believe in fact checking no matter which political beliefs people hold.
It can and should be done.
Thanks
tofy
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

been there wrote:
agreed, somebody start a thread and title it 'libotard traitors' and we can all begin anew,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Who We Are

Americans didn’t always think of themselves as conservatives. Our country has a revolutionary history, after all, and for much of the 19th century Americans could fairly have been described as classical liberals.“Conservative” was a label for the backward and authoritarian, the most hidebound elements of Old Europe. As late as July 1950, a witness reported of a man causing a public disturbance,”He was using abusive and obscene language, calling people Conservatives and all that.”

A people only begins to discover conservatism when it becomes aware of something it has lost. By the mid-20th century, Americans knew they had lost their independence from the wars and intrigues of the Old World, and they increasingly felt the loss of the habits that had defined their form of self-government.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/who-we...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Consevaturds are a stemy hot pile of fresh horseshit.
and who would know more about horse crap than you, BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs
Copyright 2005 (revised 2010) StudentNewsDaily.com
[IF "all" liberals" STILL believed THIS way ...it would be GREAT ... BUT they do NOT! MOST, not ALL have turned into libTARDS!]
We all want the same things in life. We want freedom; we want the chance for prosperity; we want as few people suffering as possible; we want healthy children; we want to have crime-free streets. The argument is how to achieve them…
Liberals believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.
Conservatives believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.
NOTE: The terms “left” and “right” define opposite ends of the political spectrum. In the United States, liberals are referred to as the left or left-wing and conservatives are referred to as the right or right-wing. On the U.S. political map, blue represents the Democratic Party (which generally upholds liberal principles) and red represents the Republican party (which generally upholds conservative principles).
MORE
http://www.studentnewsdaily.com/conservative-...
Hey! How did you like Chambersburg Topix? I can get kinda raw there.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you afraid to face the fact that you got STOMPED in November???
Liberal's definition for stomp or stomped(past tense):

We utilize the corrupt and greedy ACORN(whatever their new name is)
to aid and abet fraud in voting.
We utilized the SEIU with fraud in voting with promises of waivers in healthcare and "bunches" of tax payer's money to give large bonus to the crooks, er I mean union leaders.
We utilized the Black Panther Party again to intimidate with no repercussions of anykind, per Eric Holder.
We utilized the zombie like followers, for exmple wtf, to vote without knowing what they were voting for.
We utilized anything corrupt, lying, illegal, etc. and guess what, I'M BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE, soon to be the Palace of the New Dictator of America.

Hey, are still in the basement or did mommy let you out.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charmaine Partin 3 hr momo 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr very 26,227
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr AAA 130,225
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 5 hr California Condor 3
Churches 6 hr IronHammer 2
Looking for a place to rent ASAP 10 hr Momolovesmatthew 1
selfless love witnessed 10 hr IronHammer 1
Sheriff deputies 10 hr cant wait 16

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••