'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Syl

Russell, KY

#79179 Feb 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, they refuse to open their eyes or listen to truth and facts.
Sad what we see walking in America.
There must be a virus sweeping the nation that burrows deep in the brain and destroys all common sense.
If I had a child in school today I would take them out of school and home school him/her. We don't only have to worry about crazy gun killers, but the teaches are crazy too,and they are going to destroy our children to.

In Loveland Colorado this week, a 7 year old boy was suspended for throwing an imaginary grenade to "save the world."{he had nothing in his hand}
Last week a 6 year old boy was suspended for having a piece of paper that resembled a gun and another little boy was suspended for saying "bang,bang" to a another child.
How many times have all of us played with guns and pretend to shoot other kids. That was one of my favorite games. It's normal. It's the schools that are not normal anymore.
Is this the Pussyfication of our male children? This administration wants a generation of wimps that won't fight back when they start enslaving us.
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79180 Feb 6, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>BS. No proof. Just your ideas. Just another Repub full of hate for the President and America.
That says everything and how much you know about your president. I love America but I don't like this coward in chief ...listen to his 2009 Cairo speech ...real COWARD talking against his own country. NO I DON'T LIKE HIM!
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79183 Feb 6, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be a virus sweeping the nation that burrows deep in the brain and destroys all common sense.
If I had a child in school today I would take them out of school and home school him/her. We don't only have to worry about crazy gun killers, but the teaches are crazy too,and they are going to destroy our children to.
In Loveland Colorado this week, a 7 year old boy was suspended for throwing an imaginary grenade to "save the world."{he had nothing in his hand}
Last week a 6 year old boy was suspended for having a piece of paper that resembled a gun and another little boy was suspended for saying "bang,bang" to a another child.
How many times have all of us played with guns and pretend to shoot other kids. That was one of my favorite games. It's normal. It's the schools that are not normal anymore.
Is this the Pussyfication of our male children? This administration wants a generation of wimps that won't fight back when they start enslaving us.
Boys can't pretend to hold a gun while playing which is normal for little boys, but it is ok to teach them how to stick condom on a cucumber...or take someone else's young girl to have an abortion, or to know where to get birth control. Sex is normal but playing cops and robbers is forbidden!
LIBERALS HAVE NO MORALS AND NO SCRUPLES!
Reality

Waddy, KY

#79184 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
<quoted text>
No morals, no scruples, no family value, no respect, teaching kids everything is normal...that's why you call them LIBERALS! Calling Americans ...if you disagree with them "American Taliban" but BastardO in chief is protecting Taliban and the rest of Muslim fanatics, Islam is "peaceful religion" but attack on Christianity ...who are you kidding?
BastardO is not America's friend...send weapons to middle east, but take from his own citizens!
You left out, we are filled with hate because we see the truth and they live in a purple haze because they choose to.
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79185 Feb 6, 2013
In Los Angeles, CA - Cardinal Roger Mahoney was released of his duties for covering for other priests molesting little children. 120 priests were accused of molesting children. Your child can have sex before knowing what "sex is". Molested in school or church...

How do you punish those individuals, somebody who has no heart and no soul.

Those individuals are sick bastards and should be labeled as mentally ill...
Reality

Waddy, KY

#79186 Feb 6, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Total agreement.

I was watching the news today and I must tell you I don't know everything which was said, I caught some of it while I was working around the house.

Here it goes, teachers in America have come forward, some crying, but giving testimony that they were ordered to teach communistic doctrine to the children. Hating America.

One male teacher said, he quit before he bowed down to it.

I didn't see it again on the news.

If you have a site to reference about it, that is, if you saw this report, please reference this on here.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#79187 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
Why can't gay have their own Boy Scouts? You can be what ever you want to be, create your own...don't really care ...just don't "push" your gay a** in my face! There is Boy Scouts and Girl Scout and why not~~~ Gay Scouts~~~?????
Why do gays want to be the leaders of a all boy group?

NAMBLA is an org. in California, which has been in business for years. No one has shut them down.

Their life-work is to decrease the age of boys legally in which they can have sex with and not commit a felon.

Read their history and who is legally supporting them as in ACLU.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79188 Feb 6, 2013
So Obastard want to kill US citizens who are a threat to the US Constitution! Hell, the biggest threat to the US Constitution is Obastard!
Hell, I forgot he is not a citizen of the US, so he is safe!
All of you Christians better start hiding your Bibles you are starting to become the same as Taliban fanatics.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#79189 Feb 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Total agreement.
I was watching the news today and I must tell you I don't know everything which was said, I caught some of it while I was working around the house.
Here it goes, teachers in America have come forward, some crying, but giving testimony that they were ordered to teach communistic doctrine to the children. Hating America.
One male teacher said, he quit before he bowed down to it.
I didn't see it again on the news.
If you have a site to reference about it, that is, if you saw this report, please reference this on here.
Now you made a serious charge against teachers that they are teaching our children that Communism is a valid alternative. Either EVIDENCE your filthy stinking slander against hard working teachers or shut up and go away!

Brush mountain Ky

#79191 Feb 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
So Obastard want to kill US citizens who are a threat to the US Constitution! Hell, the biggest threat to the US Constitution is Obastard!
Hell, I forgot he is not a citizen of the US, so he is safe!
All of you Christians better start hiding your Bibles you are starting to become the same as Taliban fanatics.
This is what you call an American citizen?
The American-born radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a major al Qaeda figure who U.S. officials say inspired several terror plots against the U.S., was killed overnight in Yemen in a CIA drone strike, U.S. and Yemeni officials told ABC News.
We should dig up his parts and kill him again! you people?
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79192 Feb 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do gays want to be the leaders of a all boy group?
NAMBLA is an org. in California, which has been in business for years. No one has shut them down.
Their life-work is to decrease the age of boys legally in which they can have sex with and not commit a felon.
Read their history and who is legally supporting them as in ACLU.
Yes I know R...you have to protect your children from everyone this days...don't trust anyone...
It's so much evil everywhere ...yes I know about
NAMBLA!

Since: Dec 11

#79194 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you made a serious charge against teachers that they are teaching our children that Communism is a valid alternative. Either EVIDENCE your filthy stinking slander against hard working teachers or shut up and go away!
IMO: the poster was looking for anyone else who saw the same report...or more of it.
You would think they made a "declarative statement" by your response.

Lets see what happens, I'm interested also!
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79195 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she is not lying, I saw the same program she did! You are really naive and uninformed, poor thing!
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79196 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you call an American citizen?
The American-born radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a major al Qaeda figure who U.S. officials say inspired several terror plots against the U.S., was killed overnight in Yemen in a CIA drone strike, U.S. and Yemeni officials told ABC News.
Water boarding was a torture, but killing it's ok?

Brush mountain Ky

#79197 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
Why can't gay have their own Boy Scouts? You can be what ever you want to be, create your own...don't really care ...just don't "push" your gay a** in my face! There is Boy Scouts and Girl Scout and why not~~~ Gay Scouts~~~?????
You just don't get it...do you?
America is about INCLUSION...we don't make people feel different or unwanted in our society...Go make your own scouts?good grief!
How heartless are you? What if someone told you go make your own club for bigots!

Since: Dec 11

#79199 Feb 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant pos you are too dumb to form an opinion on anything.
Well...if that ain't the pot calling the kettle Afro-Centric!

Democrats are farming the black vote, escape the plantation mentality! If you want a college education I will HELP you get there!
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79201 Feb 6, 2013
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

TEXAS Lawmakers blast 'Anti-American; Anti-Christian CURRICULUM.

Brush mountain Ky

#79202 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
<quoted text>
Water boarding was a torture, but killing it's ok?
I didn't say anything about water boarding..now did I?
I said killing this Terrorist is fine by me.
I pretty sure he renounced his citizenship by declaring jihad against American forever!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79203 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you call an American citizen?
Just because he was born in the US doesn't make him a citizen, there are requirement that must be met in order to be a citizen at birth. Were his parents ever US citizens?
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79204 Feb 6, 2013
http://godfatherpolitics.com/8549/texas-curri...
TEXAS CURRICULUM TEACHING ALLAH IS GOD ALMIGHTY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min LMAO 4,540
joann gregory 10 min its all good 7
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 47 min Alfred Hohagen Fe... 16,167
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr colt 45 131,003
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Princess412 81,633
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr True Anon 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,530
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 19 hr Limbertwig 70
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••