'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79095 Feb 5, 2013
Best Layoff Letter Ever

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.

But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79096 Feb 5, 2013
hey libotard traitors, did you know what your kenyan is up to now?

'VERY, VERY DANGEROUS': EXPERTS FEAR DRONE MEMO IMPLICATIONS

Of the scores of people dubbed terrorists and taken out by American military drone strikes, three men -- all killed in the fall of 2011 -- were U.S. citizens.

Legal experts say White House document threatens constitutional rights and perilously expands the definition of national self-defense.

http://www.nbcnews.com/

can't wait to see how you libotards justify this one, BAAAAAAAA
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79097 Feb 5, 2013
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
CA Judge Reinstates Obama Eligibility Lawsuit: Identity Document Fraud & Election Fraud

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS ON 6:00 PM |
California Judge Reinstates Obama Eligibility Lawsuit:
Obama Identity Document Fraud & Election Fraud

http://networkedblogs.com/HZ3Vk
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79099 Feb 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
Best Layoff Letter Ever
Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.
But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.
I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic
I really how this is real because I would love to see the private sector hold their employees accountable for the damage done to their businesses by the very politicians they support,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79101 Feb 5, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey libotard traitors, did you know what your kenyan is up to now?
'VERY, VERY DANGEROUS': EXPERTS FEAR DRONE MEMO IMPLICATIONS
Of the scores of people dubbed terrorists and taken out by American military drone strikes, three men -- all killed in the fall of 2011 -- were U.S. citizens.
Legal experts say White House document threatens constitutional rights and perilously expands the definition of national self-defense.
http://www.nbcnews.com/
can't wait to see how you libotards justify this one, BAAAAAAAA
Why does he want to kill Americans who are SUSPECTED of aiding the terrorists? What about the terrorists in Guantanamo Bay, they have killed Americans, why not put them to death?

What and how does he know that the drone will only kill the American who is aiding the terrorists, what if it is a case of mistaken identity?What if others are killed?

Why would he want to kill Americans who aid terrorists after he made such a big deal out of "we need to mirandarize all of the enemy we capture" before dealing with them? We need to bring Bush and Cheney to court for crimes of Waterboarding. This is more worse than killing them?

Why.....I believe he is instigating a direct war with the muslims to attack us. Remember, he sent them F-16s and tanks (armed the enemy while he continues disarming the Americans), they can attack our soldiers already in the middle east and attempt bombing some of our other areas such as Hawaii.Does Hawaii have protection around them to detect missles or defense against fighter jets?
I don't know, this is why I am asking.

There is something evil and very wrong about this.

Sorry, about all the questions. Your info is right on.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79102 Feb 5, 2013
One more thing tonight concerning the memo on the "Drone killing Americans."

Anyone who disagrees with Obama could be consider a
imminent threat.

Keep your family and friends close but keep your weapons closer.
dust

Winchester, KY

#79103 Feb 5, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure a lot of the columns had been cut as the building was going up. Since you know nothing about me you really need to stop assuming about my educational back ground. You may cut steel or even hang it, but I seriously doubt your ability to calculate the statics and strengths.
you don't need to do any complicated calculations to figure out that an aluminum plane crashing into a steel framed structure can't cause a collapse at almost freefall acceleration and turn to dust in the process. If it was that easy to demolish a building, then demolition experts could simply plant some bombs on the upper floors of buildings to accomplish their controlled demolitions.
No one cares for you

Los Angeles, CA

#79104 Feb 5, 2013
lookinlookin wrote:
"We are their slaves. They donot care what happens. Look how slowly they react to a disaster, outage, loss of companies/coupled with job loss in many states. Then look at the speed they react to other countries, many which are our enemies when they need help.
This is both parties. We have no representation just lies."
YOu said it!
We don't have anyone to represent us...
"We the people" are on our own...
Our government has all the power, we have NONE!
a more perfect union

Bonita Springs, FL

#79111 Feb 5, 2013
I did not vote for the man but he did win the election. The U.S is not perfect. Or government is not perfect, but know of no other country i would prefer to live.It simply is what it is. It is human nature to disagree. I watched a series called John Adams. I found it very funny that at the beginning of our government we very quickly agreed to disagree and would only completely agree if it seemed that it would be a majority vote. Thus the republican and democratic parties were born. Politics will continue to be shady on both sides to a certain extent, until the lobbyist are removed from the ears of our elected officials and there pockets of there pants filled by there own hands and not by the lobbyist. I will finish by stating that it really doesn't matter if I made this entry on a republican or a democrat blog I would in some way still be wrong.(simply because we prefer to agree to disagree) In the words of paul harvey Good day..........
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79113 Feb 5, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So would everyone get fired over the 2008 second worst Depression in US history? Anyone who voted for Bush should have been fired according to your idea.
if Bush was responsible then perhaps, but he wasn't, CLinton was and you lying about it doesn't change a thing, BAAAAAAAAA
No one cares for you

Los Angeles, CA

#79115 Feb 5, 2013
Our politicians are too busy protecting their own investments and their careers ...they don't care for you!
Mark Winshel

Richmond, CA

#79118 Feb 5, 2013
In regard to the memo by some so called "practitioners of the law " who "proved" it is "legal" for the US, and without even a trial, to kill those who it declares to be "dangerous" and/or "horrible" people:

By doing so we are creating and opening up the ultimate Pandora's box. Let me give just a few examples as to why.

For instance if back in the early 1970's, and while Nixon was still president and the disclosures in regard to Watergate were first starting to get into high gear, does anyone really think that Nixon would not have arranged to have any whistleblowers and potential whistleblowers murdered if he thought he could have gotten away with it, and including by having his stooges and co-conspirators, and such as for instance John Mitchell, Erlichman, Haldeman, or L. Patrick Gray, etc, declaring the whistleblowers and potential whistleblowers to be terrorists, and therefore not fit to live.

How about Spiro Agnew, in other words Nixon's vice president, and who for decades had been accepting under the table bribes, and both before he became vice president and also while he was vice president.

Does anyone really think that while Agnew was vice president if had become convinced that particular whistleblowers or certain potential whistleblowers were likely to expose him, that he would not have had them murdered if it had been "legal" for him to do so by having them declared to be terrorists or potential terrorists.

And how about the people who first started to publicly talk about the affairs Bill Clinton had with such characters as Monica Lewinsky. Under the rules established by this memo, Clinton or one of his co conspirators could have declared them to be terorists and then had them murdered.

Actually, this memo is not only totally contrary to all sorts of basic principles, and including the First Amendment, and which guarantees free speech, but in a sense it is also a newer and much more extreme version of the Alien and Sedition Acts, in other words illegal garbage and nonsense that the US tried for a short time about two hundred years ago in an attempt to restrict free speech.
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#79119 Feb 5, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So it's not Obama's wrong about anything currently? It's all about Clinton? So during the Clinton years 22.5 million new job were created and he handed Bush a balanced budget and no wars and a 1996 tax increase to keep the money coming. But 8 years later it was Clinton's fault the Depression happened. hahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!! You are just eat up with this Repub shit aren't you? Why were over 90% of the home loans defaulted on in 2008 LESS than 5 years old?
A balanced budget? Really? Clinton borrowed so heavily from SS it's no wonder why that program is in so much trouble now. I know, shhh! lol If Bush is responsible for everything bad from 5 years prior then I guess that means Obama will have to start taking responsibility for his 5 year prior shit too, right? That's this year, isn't it? According to you Obama can no longer blame Bush for Obama's last 5 years of failures. They now become Obama's failures. They were all along but you knew that already, didn't you? Shhh...we won't tell nobody else.

Thanks for making that clear for us. lmao
Jay

Paris, TN

#79120 Feb 5, 2013
dust wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't need to do any complicated calculations to figure out that an aluminum plane crashing into a steel framed structure can't cause a collapse at almost freefall acceleration and turn to dust in the process. If it was that easy to demolish a building, then demolition experts could simply plant some bombs on the upper floors of buildings to accomplish their controlled demolitions.

Things that make you go, hmmmm.

There are a few of these videos out, but I've personally never seen this one. If people would just listen to those who were there, listen to first responder's tell of what they heard, and do it with an open mind, then we might learn something.

Oh, and by the way, this is not to imply that George Bush or any of our government officials are responsible. You hear the lady say, people were coming and going working in the building for some time.

2012 - NEWEST 9/11 DOCUMENTARY - PROOF 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

dust

Winchester, KY

#79121 Feb 5, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. All you need do is watch the video of it happening. Oh, sorry,, I forgot you don't believe your own eyes. There were hundreds in on it to start with and a thousand people afterwards in on some type of conspiracy plan. Bush the Master Mind of it all. hahhahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!! Bush a Master Mind.. now that's funny.
Bush is just a puppet of the shadow government, he probably didn't have anything to do with the planning of it, though he was certainly aware of it. That's why he just sat there when he was told that the country was under attack.
You can try to be sarcastic and ridiculing all you want, it just makes you look like a jackass and shows that you haven't looked at any of the evidence of 9/11. You slurp up the official story like a good little sheeple without questioning any of it. In fact, it's likely you are just a government shill hired to parrot the official government fairytale.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#79122 Feb 5, 2013
No one cares for you wrote:
Our politicians are too busy protecting their own investments and their careers ...they don't care for you!
Wonder what old Pelosi and Harry think about Obama saying no more overseas accounts. Pelosi makes a million a year overseas and hides that money to keep from paying taxes on it. RuhRoh...bet that's when Pelosi and Reid and Obama start parting ways.
erde

Richmond, KY

#79123 Feb 5, 2013
???
Glass House

Greenville, KY

#79125 Feb 6, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure a lot of the columns had been cut as the building was going up. Since you know nothing about me you really need to stop assuming about my educational back ground. You may cut steel or even hang it, but I seriously doubt your ability to calculate the statics and strengths.
We have cut and pulled a lot of buildings. My job as a rigger and operator requires the knowledge of weight and how much steel and iron will hold. No they do not cut the iron while it is being put up. When taking a building down you cut the iron at an angle as to make the iron slide and you don't cut it all the way, you leave about one inch so it will hold while you work your way down. No, I do not know you but you are the one who called me a nut case. I have seen way too many buildings pulled and I have watched emplosions. I was there when they blew Internationl Paper in Mobile which was a small one compared to the twin towers and building 7. I also know what the rubble should look like.
TWA

Somerset, KY

#79126 Feb 6, 2013
i love these 911ers they are hillarious
Glass House

Greenville, KY

#79127 Feb 6, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. All you need do is watch the video of it happening. Oh, sorry,, I forgot you don't believe your own eyes. There were hundreds in on it to start with and a thousand people afterwards in on some type of conspiracy plan. Bush the Master Mind of it all. hahhahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!! Bush a Master Mind.. now that's funny.
It goes way higher than Bush. You can't even blame it on the President because if they don't keep their mouth shut the same fate will hit them as the 9/11 suvivors that talked. Obama is pushing United Nations down out throat, it is way bigger than US, it is UN. What is really intresting is the people want to laugh at the leaders who are kicking the power of the Federal Government and wanting the states to take back our power. They know what is going on. It has nothing to do with Dems or Rep. It is about the large Corporations and the Feds who control our Banking system, they are in bed with other countries. Canadians said one time that the US citizens are stupid. I think some are starting to see the big picture, most are just too busy struggling to get on with their everyday lives to worry about it. The younger generation is going to have a struggle on their hands or either be enslaved by it as we are becoming now. Don't think by getting your information on the news that you know anything, the very people that contol this country control the news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 8 min fair 6
Family Court Judge 11 min Voter 46
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 11 min Character 10
who will you vote for as jailer 19 min No offense 18
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 1 hr Peter Pan 9
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Zwiebel 3,567
Place to rent in Barbourville 1 hr Tsm 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs