'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190292 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

whitehair

Eminence, KY

#78935 Feb 4, 2013
Who cares who elected them?They are terrorists?Dispense with them!!

Again,the oil production is on private land by private companies,the gov`t land is restricted!Obama is the cause ,along with the ones that follow him,of not allowing leases on the gov`t land to cut off our need to buy oil and to give jobs to the unemployed.He must be in control and what he thinks is his only way.(needs-- be not considered)

Ever use your head to think and reason?Or,is this impossible?There are others ways to do things ,you know!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#78937 Feb 4, 2013
Still can not think,can you?
GOP told you

Summersville, WV

#78939 Feb 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Who cares who elected them?They are terrorists?Dispense with them!!
Again,the oil production is on private land by private companies,the gov`t land is restricted!Obama is the cause ,along with the ones that follow him,of not allowing leases on the gov`t land to cut off our need to buy oil and to give jobs to the unemployed.He must be in control and what he thinks is his only way.(needs-- be not considered)
Ever use your head to think and reason?Or,is this impossible?There are others ways to do things ,you know!
Your post is intelligent and to the point. However, just look at the reply from 'wtf'. I have been reporting his abuse of the forum. If enough report him, we might have some room for healthy mature debate.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#78940 Feb 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Still can not think,can you?
He's an idiot. You just have to treat him that way.
GP org

Bay Shore, NY

#78942 Feb 4, 2013
What wrote:
Debunking Glenn Beck & Anti Ron Paul Propaganda
Oh it's true,Hell they done it on national television in front of millions of viewers,Didn't you watch the debates???
Of course the Debates are rigged and phony.

Both sides like it that way.

Divide and Conquer our ignorant masses.

--------

No Debate: How the Republican and Democratic Parties Secretly Control the Presidential Debates / http://tinyurl.com/4q5vf8 / October 2, 2008
The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed, secret contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. We speak to Open Debates founder and executive director George Farah.
Whats missing however is any concern about the fairness of the very structure of the debate. The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. But the contract remains secret and the Commission on Presidential Debates, a private corporation created by the two major parties, has refused to release the contract to the public.
Open Debates is a non-profit committed to democratizing the presidential debate process. Last month Open Debates and nine other pro-democracy groups called on the Commission to make the contract public.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/10/2/no_deba...
GOP told you

Summersville, WV

#78944 Feb 4, 2013
We need to rid ourselves of such as 'wtf'. Placating has not helped. 'report abuse'.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#78946 Feb 4, 2013
Thanks TOFY,now I am a Repub.or vote both ways when it seems the better person,but the list provided,seems we all have benefited from most,yet some as always,get a little too ambitious.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78947 Feb 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes R...heart palpitations, allergies, flu like symptoms, antibiotics not working, blood in the urine, eye problems, insomnia, lung disease, short term memory loss, and so many other symptoms ..
University were I'm going, doctors can't explain so many illness ...
My cardiologist can't explain my heart palpitations, getting 2 different kind of medications and there is no reason for it. I have very clean arteries ...very healthy heart muscle. Heart rate sometimes over 160 which is not normal.
Around my friend's house dead bees...don't remember last time we seen ladybug ...black widow spiders inside people's homes. Echo system it's screwed up...
This is really bad and it's getting worse with heavy spraying daily...it's always before the rain...
I wonder if this also involves the libs plan to stop people from growing their own crops. If this Admin. can control the food intake of people, they can control the people.

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#78948 Feb 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Thanks TOFY,now I am a Repub.or vote both ways when it seems the better person,but the list provided,seems we all have benefited from most,yet some as always,get a little too ambitious.
Yes whitehair, as bad as politics are. This Nation has the best form of government ever devised, and the world it self could not function without our economy, so no one would benefit from our destruction. I know that certain extremist would relish that, if it were to happen. But neither democrats nor republicans want bad things for this country we just disagree on the course we should use.
I think that's a pretty healthy approach, but you are correct about ambition and overreach. They're people who just crave power always have been!
I love this country whitehair, and I love people. I think diversity
is good thing and should be embraced, no one can stand alone, it's strange but when a disaster hits...it doesn't seem to matter about your neighbors politics or ethnicity, we all just come together and help one another. As it should be!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78949 Feb 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
Reality - in Arizona there is a lung disease called "Valley Fever." It's very dangerous if you get it and can make you deathly sick. It lives in the ground, in the dust, and is ok if you don't stir it up. When the building boom happened about 8 years ago, they were digging up the ground a lot. The dust in the air inhaled by those who are vulnerable can settle in the lung and cause this disease. Residents told us wild animals, and domestic pets die frequently from Valley Fever because they dig in the ground. When this boom was going on, it also unleashed masses or scorpions which people began to get in their garages and homes. My family moved from there to here and one of them asked a doctor is they ever treat what they call Valley Fever here in the mid-south. One medical person said, "Never heard of it." But it is way too common out there.
Once you get the spore in your lung, and you heal, it will always be there. I know because a relative of mine got Valley Fever. So, what are they doing out West in the air is anybody's guess, but if I lived there I'd sure try and find out.
These spores had to get in the soil someway. The spores just all of sudden appeared. This was not a problem decades ago, was it?

This would spike up the profits for pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, doctors and don't forget, the lawyers.

Thank you for the info, did not know this.
Hmmmm, maybe this another reason to shut down the internet as the Obama Admin. wanted---people will not be able to communicate info such as this.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78951 Feb 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
NAACP Chief: Unemployment Worse for Blacks Under Obama
"Ben Jealous, CEO and president of the NAACP, said on Sunday that the unemployment rate for blacks is worse now than when President Barack Obama first took office.
“Right now when you look at joblessness in this country – the country is pretty much back to where it was when this president started. White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black folks are doing a full point worse,” Jealous said during MSNBC’s Meet the Press.
When Obama took office, the unemployment rate for blacks was 12.7 percent, according to Politic365.com . In December, it was 14 percent. The national unemployment rate is 8 percent.
The worst month for black unemployment was 16.7 percent in September 2011, the Washington Times reports, the worst it has ever been since 1983."
http://www.newsmax.com/US/jealous-blacks-unem...
They still voted for Obama, just because of his race.

Black was all they saw, what a shame.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Dallas, TX

#78952 Feb 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
These spores had to get in the soil someway. The spores just all of sudden appeared. This was not a problem decades ago, was it?
This would spike up the profits for pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, doctors and don't forget, the lawyers.
Thank you for the info, did not know this.
Hmmmm, maybe this another reason to shut down the internet as the Obama Admin. wanted---people will not be able to communicate info such as this.
Hi R...if you have a chance watch on cable "MONSTERS INSIDE ME"...all about parasites, bacterias, illness, very informative ...real people!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78954 Feb 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi R...if you have a chance watch on cable "MONSTERS INSIDE ME"...all about parasites, bacterias, illness, very informative ...real people!
Will do. Thanks.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Dallas, TX

#78956 Feb 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do. Thanks.
Welcome!
Bitethehand

Pikeville, KY

#78960 Feb 4, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Yes whitehair, as bad as politics are. This Nation has the best form of government ever devised, and the world it self could not function without our economy, so no one would benefit from our destruction. I know that certain extremist would relish that, if it were to happen. But neither democrats nor republicans want bad things for this country we just disagree on the course we should use.
I think that's a pretty healthy approach, but you are correct about ambition and overreach. They're people who just crave power always have been!
I love this country whitehair, and I love people. I think diversity
is good thing and should be embraced, no one can stand alone, it's strange but when a disaster hits...it doesn't seem to matter about your neighbors politics or ethnicity, we all just come together and help one another. As it should be!
Being aware of that fact; would you follow a political party who learns from failed policies or on that learns from history?
A Jackass is stubborn, an elephant never forgets!
If you follow the Jackass you are DOOMED to repeat the failures od socialism, if toy follow the Elephant you may avoid falling into the same mistakes of history.

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#78962 Feb 4, 2013
Bitethehand wrote:
<quoted text>
Being aware of that fact; would you follow a political party who learns from failed policies or on that learns from history?
A Jackass is stubborn, an elephant never forgets!
If you follow the Jackass you are DOOMED to repeat the failures od socialism, if toy follow the Elephant you may avoid falling into the same mistakes of history.
We are a Republic and that republic derives it's governance through Democracy.
At no point in our nations history can you point to and say socialism was the controlling institution. Never happened, never will, as we are a market-based society through which you and I and everyone can achieve our potential.
As for your metaphor...About following a jackass or an elephant,seems to me the logical choice would be the jackass,for no other reason than there would be a whole lot less excrement to walk through!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78963 Feb 4, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>We are a Republic and that republic derives it's governance through Democracy.
At no point in our nations history can you point to and say socialism was the controlling institution. Never happened, never will, as we are a market-based society through which you and I and everyone can achieve our potential.
As for your metaphor...About following a jackass or an elephant,seems to me the logical choice would be the jackass,for no other reason than there would be a whole lot less excrement to walk through!
No, we are a Republic that derives its governance from the US Constitution.
The US Constitution has jurisdiction over all branches of the government and all branches must adhere to its law.
Even the USSC can be overruled by the Constitution.
whiteair

Eminence, KY

#78964 Feb 4, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You Repubs have been HAD on the Drill Baby Drill. What has happened is Exxon is EXPORTING US oil at a 70 year record pace. The more the US produces the more Exxon and Shell will send to China. Only thing more US oil does is make profit for oil companies. It's NOT staying in America !!!!!!!!!!
.
Report on 2012 Production: Domestic output grew by a record 766,000 barrels a day to the highest level in 15 years, government data show, putting the nation on pace to surpass Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest producer by 2020. Net petroleum imports have fallen by more than 38 percent since the 2005 peak and now account for 41 percent of demand, down from 60 percent seven years ago, moving the U.S. closer to energy independence than it has been in decades.
More that one factor is involved here.The oil companies,so they say,only earn about 4 % on investment.Not what you would call great.The reason for drilling is to allow this Nation to have it`s own,produce it`s own,selling only excess,and if possible go to the point of rebating to the people any possible money for use of the Countries fossil fuel and withdrawal of same.(limited amount available)Same as the Eastern Countries do.Now if the gov`t could sell to China,maybe offset our debt?The real problem with Obama and his environmental group is they don`t want us to use fossil fuel,even when the ethanol fouls the engines of our autos here.
In other words,there are a good many ways to look at this problem,and the best way,in my opinion,is to do what is best for the people and the Country<NOW!

We could refine our own,sell only excess.Gasoline price could be lower as well.The problem still is refusal to do what is in front of the face to get the best results for the Nation.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78965 Feb 4, 2013
The price of oil should be regulated at $35.00 per barrel inside the US borders, this would stop all speculators and bring gas prices down where they should be $1.65 a gallon.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Dallas, TX

#78967 Feb 4, 2013
...right, gasoline in So. CA is $3.75+/ gal.
Our politicians don't pay for gas, we pay...they don't care!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is best dentist 1 hr Knows 3
Kyle Campbell proud Daddy (NOT) 3 hr Sherry 6
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr Dena 826
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Dena 3,802
Stephen Trace Signs 4 hr Big rig 71 24
Is the Childern's Home a good place to work? 4 hr knowboutu 5
sabrina corey 5 hr hannah 40
What happened in town last night? 7 hr Con 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages