'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,561 - 70,580 of 151,434 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#78799 Feb 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Denigrate? Are you serious?
Thats your game,you and dems are retards constantly DENIGRATE people!
So don't get self-righteous all of sudden!
ya watch any television? people constantly refer to what ever heritage they maybe..so that don't fly,and as far as applications they should not ask anything about race! Only a census form should be used for purposes of discerning peoples ethnicity!That was the whole point I was not denigrating you.I was pointing out that you are a biased person.
You need to wake up!
There is always going to be PROGRESS! You can't live in the past,you can remember it,and memorialize those who came before us and celebrate
traditions,but we always move forward...no matter what!
We will not revert EVER so get use to it!
I have never 'denigrated' anybody, I treat all human beings with respect. If you are referring to my reverse logic to libotard traitors, that doesn't count, libtard traitors are not humans, they are sheeple, biologically similar in appearance and close in DNA but have more sheep DNA than human, so they don't count, as far as everybody else, they have my respect, BAAAAAAAAA
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

#78800 Feb 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, we told you so, BAAAAAAAAA
With Election Over, Americans Find They Were Duped By Democrats And Obama
Politics 2012: It hasn't been two months since Barack Obama won re-election, but already we're finding out things that were kept from us during the campaign. Expect to hear more in the coming months
Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1224...
Obama Democrats and Corporate Republicans just added 4 trillion more dollars to the deficit with this phony Fiscal Cliff.

All Americans FICA taxes went UP.

Hollywood and NACAR got Billions of pork.

=========

What Indy Media Heroes Can Teach Us
by Jeff Cohen / November 14, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6fm73u
Independent media outlets that contributed so mightily to the stunning election result are about to be tested as to their “independence.” With Democrats in control, will these outlets be guided by principle or just partisanship? Will they speak truth to power and expose corruption and injustice over the long haul – no matter who’s in charge?
U.S. history offers role models. In this era when indy journalists reach mass audiences via blogs, viral video and podcasts, there is much to learn from the originators of dissident journalism. From the start of the Republic, bold entrepreneurs (often sole proprietors like many of today’s bloggers) stood up to censorship, jail and violence to sustain independent outlets that transformed our country.
Our Republic’s founding owes much to revolutionary pamphleteers like Tom Paine, who agitated against the King in Common Sense, a pamphlet that sold 150,000 copies when the colonial population was only 2.5 million people.
Study any cause that has improved our country since and you’ll find stubbornly independent journalists who challenged injustice in the face of ridicule and scorn from the mainstream media of their day. These journalistic heroes are chronicled in Rodger Streitmatter’s inspiring book, Voices of Revolution: The Dissident Press in America.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2008/11/14-0
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

#78801 Feb 3, 2013
Republican NASCAR
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#78802 Feb 3, 2013
VoteVets org wrote:
Power Surge / The Constitutional Record of George W. Bush
http://www.cato.org/pubs/wtpapers/powersurge_...
=====
A Reason interview with NSA whistleblower Russell Tice
http://tinyurl.com/2jtgsc / January 13, 2006
In December, New York Times reporters James Risen and Eric Lichtblau commandeered the news cycle with the revelation that President Bush had approved a program of warrantless wiretaps of domestic-to-international communications by the super-secretive National Security Agency. Days later, they disclosed that the NSA's electronic eavesdropping may have been far more extensive than initial reports suggested, involving the harvesting of enormous volumes of telecommunications data for analysis.
One of their sources was former NSA insider Russell Tice, who earlier this week told ABC News that the communications of millions of Americans might have been vacuumed up in one of a number of classified NSA programs. "If you picked the word 'jihad' out of a conversation," Tice explained, "the technology exists that you focus in on that conversation, and you pull it out of the system for processing."
http://www.reason.com/news/show/33016.html
EXCLUSIVE: National Security Agency Whistleblower Warns Domestic Spying Program Is Sign the U.S. is Decaying Into a “Police State”
http://tinyurl.com/b9zo5 / January 3rd, 2006
Former NSA intelligence agent Russell Tice condemns reports that the Agency has been engaged in eavesdropping on U.S. citizens without court warrants. Tice has volunteered to testify before Congress about illegal black ops programs at the NSA. Tice said,“The freedom of the American people cannot be protected when our constitutional liberties are ignored and our nation has decayed into a police state."
We turn now to the growing controversy over President Bush’s decision to order the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on U.S. citizens inside the country without the legally required court warrants. http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...
oh my goodness, Bush is still destroying this country, he must be a very powerful man, even way more powerful than oblamer to be still running the country from retirement while oblamer runs at top speed just to catch up, wow, didn't realize that hussein oblamer was that weak of a person to have to compete with a previous president for 5 years, BAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#78803 Feb 3, 2013
VoteVets org wrote:
Republican NASCAR
maybe NASCAR should change their name to ACORN, then it would be alright, BAAAAAA
IAVA org

Bay Shore, NY

#78809 Feb 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my goodness, Bush is still destroying this country, he must be a very powerful man, even way more powerful than oblamer to be still running the country from retirement while oblamer runs at top speed just to catch up, wow, didn't realize that hussein oblamer was that weak of a person to have to compete with a previous president for 5 years, BAAAAAAAA
Obama wanted the Bush dictatorial power so he swept the Bush crimes under the rug.

Smarten Up.

Forthwith.

--------

God told me to invade, says Bush
October 7, 2005 http://tinyurl.com/b4zdw
US PRESIDENT George Bush has said that he was instructed by God to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new BBC series.
The claim comes from the first meeting between the US leader, the Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas (also known as Abu Mazen), and his then foreign minister in June 2003.
The ministers say that Mr Bush also revealed to them that he had been told by God to create a Palestinian state.

Former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath, now the Information Minister, describes the meeting with the US leader, in the BBC2 program, Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs.

He says: "President Bush said to all of us:'I'm driven with a mission from God'.
"God would tell me,'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did, and then God would tell me,'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ...' And I did.

"And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me,'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'.
"And by God I'm gonna do it."

Mr Abbas, who was also at the meeting in the Egyptian resort of Sharm al-Sheikh, recounts how the President told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation.

"So I will get you a Palestinian state."
http://www.theage.com.au/news/iraq/god-told-m...

=====

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq
President 'revealed reasons for war in private meeting'
07 October 2005 http://tinyurl.com/a8w5n
President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.

In the programme Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, which starts on Monday, the former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me,'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me,'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."
And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me:'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."

Mr Abbas remembers how the US President told him he had a "moral and religious obligation" to act. The White House has refused to comment on what it terms a private conversation. But the BBC account is anything but implausible, given how throughout his presidency Mr Bush, a born-again Christian, has never hidden the importance of his faith.
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/...
TWA

Somerset, KY

#78812 Feb 3, 2013
when history is recorded and the words are cast in stome george w bush will be recorded as americas greatest president obama will be recorded as americas most feckless
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#78813 Feb 3, 2013
TWA wrote:
when history is recorded and the words are cast in stome george w bush will be recorded as americas greatest president obama will be recorded as americas most feckless
W edged out his sorry Daddy as worst in History, Reagan was 3rd worst followed by Nixon.

Lmao
IAVA org

Bay Shore, NY

#78814 Feb 3, 2013
TWA wrote:
Tell me TWA, are you smarter than Bush or is Bush smarter than you?

LOL

Bush Has Highest Disapproval Rating in History of Gallup Poll
Meanwhile, President Bush has set a new record. He now has the highest disapproval rating of any president in the seventy-year history of the Gallup Poll. In the most recent USA TODAY/Gallup Poll, 69 percent of Americans disapproved of Bush’s job performance. The previous record was held by Harry Truman, who had a 67 percent disapproval rate in 1952. Bush also holds the record for having the highest approval rating of any president in Gallup’s history. In September 2001, in the days after the 9/11 attacks, Bush’s approval spiked to 90 percent.
IAVA org

Bay Shore, NY

#78816 Feb 3, 2013
TWA wrote:
bush musta been smartern you leftwingwhackadoodles he beat the best you had to offer twice and exposed you leftwingwhackadoodles for the america hating terrorist lovers you truely are, polls are as useless as teets on a bore hog, history will show bush as the greatest, obama will be recorded as the most feckless like i said, obamas likeness can be seen on mount rushmore, take the canadian view, you can see him clear as day look for giant crack with huge brown spot
Obama is a corporate hack just like Bush.

Both Stink!

BBL
doesnt matter

Winchester, KY

#78818 Feb 3, 2013
I don't know why you morons are still so ignorant as to believe that it really matters who the president is. Whether democrat or republican, the elections are rigged and they are both controlled by the same global elite that rule this country and this world. So quit your jabbering already and wake up to the truth. The president and all of congress are just puppets put there by the elite to carry out their agenda and all the while staging a show of conflict with one another to make you gullible sheeple believe that your elected politicians represent the will of the people when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
doesnt matter

Winchester, KY

#78820 Feb 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you sorry deadbeat pos.
the division between democrat and republican is also meant to divide the people so that we can never unite for a common cause. The elite know this which is why they continue to stage the democrat vs republican show even though they actually control both sides. The people in power stay in power because they can keep the people divided. Wake up sheeple, you are living in the Matrix and your mind has been taken over by the powers that be. Only when the people can set their differences aside and unite for a common purpose (which is the betterment of our society) will we be able to see through the illusion put forth the the PTB who are destroying the freedoms which the country was founded on.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#78825 Feb 3, 2013
IAVA org wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me TWA, are you smarter than Bush or is Bush smarter than you?
LOL
Bush Has Highest Disapproval Rating in History of Gallup Poll
Meanwhile, President Bush has set a new record. He now has the highest disapproval rating of any president in the seventy-year history of the Gallup Poll. In the most recent USA TODAY/Gallup Poll, 69 percent of Americans disapproved of Bush’s job performance. The previous record was held by Harry Truman, who had a 67 percent disapproval rate in 1952. Bush also holds the record for having the highest approval rating of any president in Gallup’s history. In September 2001, in the days after the 9/11 attacks, Bush’s approval spiked to 90 percent.
this only shows the negative influence of the left wing media, nothing more, nothing less, BAAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#78826 Feb 3, 2013
TWA wrote:
agree, Bush put his country ahead of his politics and his party, oblamers motto is "I reget that I have but one country to give for my life"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78827 Feb 3, 2013
Hey Bay Shore, y'all getting payed by the hour or post? Makes no difference, Obama still doesn't get a free pass!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#78829 Feb 3, 2013
IAVA org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wanted the Bush dictatorial power so he swept the Bush crimes under the rug.
Smarten Up.
Forthwith.
--------
God told me to invade, says Bush
October 7, 2005 http://tinyurl.com/b4zdw
US PRESIDENT George Bush has said that he was instructed by God to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new BBC series.
The claim comes from the first meeting between the US leader, the Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas (also known as Abu Mazen), and his then foreign minister in June 2003.
The ministers say that Mr Bush also revealed to them that he had been told by God to create a Palestinian state.
Former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath, now the Information Minister, describes the meeting with the US leader, in the BBC2 program, Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs.
He says: "President Bush said to all of us:'I'm driven with a mission from God'.
"God would tell me,'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did, and then God would tell me,'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ...' And I did.
"And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me,'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'.
"And by God I'm gonna do it."
Mr Abbas, who was also at the meeting in the Egyptian resort of Sharm al-Sheikh, recounts how the President told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation.
"So I will get you a Palestinian state."
http://www.theage.com.au/news/iraq/god-told-m...
=====
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq
President 'revealed reasons for war in private meeting'
07 October 2005 http://tinyurl.com/a8w5n
President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.
The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.
In the programme Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, which starts on Monday, the former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me,'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me,'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."
And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me:'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."
Mr Abbas remembers how the US President told him he had a "moral and religious obligation" to act. The White House has refused to comment on what it terms a private conversation. But the BBC account is anything but implausible, given how throughout his presidency Mr Bush, a born-again Christian, has never hidden the importance of his faith.
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/...
crimes must have been intense, all that legal action taken against him, wow, those demotards are really generous to look the other way, or maybe did they not have a legal leg to stand on? BAAAAAAAAA
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

#78834 Feb 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
this only shows the negative influence of the left wing media, nothing more, nothing less, BAAAAAAAAA
Obama and Clinton are not liberals and neither is the corrupt corporate Mainstream media.

Independent Media is truthful.

http://mediaroots.org/index.php

======

American corrupt corporate media filter 101:
Clear Channel is hardwired into the Bush political machine. The company co-chair is Tom Hicks, who purchased the Texas Rangers baseball team in 1998 from Bush Jr. That deal made Bush Junior a multi-millionaire. Michael Powell is a neo-confederate of the worst kind. He tried to hijack the FCC to deregulate and give away the public airwaves to his corporate cronies. Expecting Fox News to report real news is about as silly as waiting for Dick Cheney and George Bush to tell the truth. Clinton / Gore Telecommunications Act of 1996 sponsored giveaway of our public airwaves removed long-standing restrictions. Rupert Murdoch owns Fox. General Electric owns NBC, MSNBC, CNBC. Time Warner AOL owns CNN. Disney owns ABC. Viacom owns CBS. All Corporate Media doing $Billions with the Pentagon for over 60 years.
==========

Silvio Berlusconi was the prime minister of Italy and owns state television networks, radio stations, three of Italy’s four commercial television networks, two big publishing houses, two national newspapers, fifty magazines, Italy’s largest movie and distribution company. Rupert Murdoch just happens to be Silvio Berlusconi’s best friend and as of July 31, all of Italy’s satellite hookups were switched automatically to Murdoch’s Sky Italia.
==========

In all honesty I blame the corporate mainstream media for keeping the American masses UNINFORMED. It is “ NO COINCIDENCE “ that the American corporate mainstream media only allows 30 SECOND SOUNDBITES! The most important issues of the day are only allowed 30 SECOND SOUNDBITES! This is intentional on the part of corporate America to keep the masses UNINFORMED.
Coupled this with the average American which the Husband and Wife works, Children in schools and sports with no time to study what’s really going on.(30 SECOND SOUNDBITE)???
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

#78837 Feb 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
crimes must have been intense, all that legal action taken against him, wow, those demotards are really generous to look the other way, or maybe did they not have a legal leg to stand on? BAAAAAAAAA
You lost your rights to Bush and now with Obama.

You are like a frog swimming in a pot of water that is about to boil and kill you.

Wake Up.

http://tinyurl.com/bayvtaf
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/opinion/12136...

Philly Independent Media Center
http://www.phillyimc.org/
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78838 Feb 3, 2013
Former USSR paper calls Obama a Communist
11/27/2012

Boy, does it cause a stir when a major Russian news site calls your president a Communist.(Particularly when that news site is Pravda, once the official newspaper of the Soviet Union.) But the old Commie rag doesn’t seem to be afraid of controversy this week as its opinion piece "Obama’s Soviet Mistake" makes its way around the Internet. The biting critique, which refers to the U.S. prez as a "Communist without question" has everyone pointing fingers, many of them decidedly mocking ones. Liberals joke that conservatives finally agree with Russia, while conservatives retort that they do agree with this claim — it was “illiterates” who re-elected Obama.
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

#78840 Feb 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Former USSR paper calls Obama a Communist
11/27/2012
Boy, does it cause a stir when a major Russian news site calls your president a Communist.(Particularly when that news site is Pravda, once the official newspaper of the Soviet Union.) But the old Commie rag doesn’t seem to be afraid of controversy this week as its opinion piece "Obama’s Soviet Mistake" makes its way around the Internet. The biting critique, which refers to the U.S. prez as a "Communist without question" has everyone pointing fingers, many of them decidedly mocking ones. Liberals joke that conservatives finally agree with Russia, while conservatives retort that they do agree with this claim — it was “illiterates” who re-elected Obama.
Obama's War on Whistleblowers
http://phillyimc.org/en/obamas-war-whistleblo...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Uninformed idiot 2,027
drive thru beauty 27 min eye at u 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 3,500
Rickie smith from1304 4 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 5 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 5 hr really 9
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 5 hr duh 39
Kentucky Fried Chicken 7 hr chicky 12
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••