'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,529)

Showing posts 70,561 - 70,580 of139,171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sellerscellar wrote:
American Lady:
I also witnessed the mass deletions last night. I was intending to post something myself, but after watching that mess I didn't think it would matter.
Thank You for speaking UP! <3
I knew there were GOOD people reading HERE! ;0)

Sixteen Tons (lyrics)
Tennessee Ernie Ford -
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since 1945, which was to "protect" America?
ya know, this even shows more of what a gutless coward you are, other countries that are incapable of defending themselves don't count? I hope the next time some red neck beats the $*(# out of you nobody comes to your assistance, we are all brothers on this planet but it is a well known fact that not everbody is equal in liboland,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I "could" be PLAYING "now" ...

B
U
T

I'm WORKING for MY/OUR Country ...!!!

EVERY minute COUNTS!
She's "circling the DRAIN!"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since 1945, which was to "protect" America?
Oh, a conscientious objector, well don't piss on my parade and I will not piss on yours.
The only thing the 17th did was to reinforce that we are a Constitutional Republic.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Denigrate? Are you serious?
Thats your game,you and dems are retards constantly DENIGRATE people!
So don't get self-righteous all of sudden!
ya watch any television? people constantly refer to what ever heritage they maybe..so that don't fly,and as far as applications they should not ask anything about race! Only a census form should be used for purposes of discerning peoples ethnicity!That was the whole point I was not denigrating you.I was pointing out that you are a biased person.
You need to wake up!
There is always going to be PROGRESS! You can't live in the past,you can remember it,and memorialize those who came before us and celebrate
traditions,but we always move forward...no matter what!
We will not revert EVER so get use to it!
I feel sorry for you, I really do. You actually have no idea what you are in for.

Bias for telling the truth.

I don't go around saying I am American Indian/Irish/Norwegian, I just say American.

Why don't the blacks just say American. If they miss being in Africa, by all means, the borders are wide open--they are free to go and return, just ask the 20 million illegals in America.

Anyway, get a grip and stop blaming people because they see it and you, sorry to say are lost.

I watch some TV and people donot go around and say what heritage they are, just the African Americans---this is to draw attention and play the victim card.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
tofy, last night for three hours there was not one post on here. A large majority of them were deleted. In other words, you read it and when you went back it was gone. There was large spaces in-between showing missing posts. There one minute, gone the next. Someone, for one, had a long list of things with links. I started to read some of it and bingo, when I went back for the second link it was gone. Same with everyone else.
This is not usual for this board to check out that early, so it has been a real mystery why someone is censoring and deleting what they don't like.
Freedom of speech anyone?
This doesn't surprise me but the reason behind it is questionable.

About 2 hours ago, I was reading one of dems post about a picture of wtf looks like. I wanted to show the article he had referenced to my husband and I either just missed it or they took it off.

Is this another right, they are going after??
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>What is it about the hate for the office of President of the US that makes you a patriot? What part of wanting an uprising to happen because an election didn't go your way is patriotic? Your kind are the most Anti-American people in the nation. You only have love of country if your chosen leader is in power. You are all hypocrites to what a free nation is about. Your kind wants an end to a freely elected government. There is nothing about any of your kind that is patriotic.
I don't hate the man. I just don't want another wannabe Hitler in the American White House.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This doesn't surprise me but the reason behind it is questionable.
About 2 hours ago, I was reading one of dems post about a picture of wtf looks like. I wanted to show the article he had referenced to my husband and I either just missed it or they took it off.
Is this another right, they are going after??
I think Topix isn't regulated by the FCC, they can and will do what ever they want without any repercussions.
We are playing in the democrats sandbox.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

FYI:
Topix is owned by Chris Tolles out of California!
No other info, do know that :)

Be Afraid: Media Will Never Hold Obama Accountable For Anything

http://politomix.com/breitbart/148539/be-afra...

http://politomix.com/breitbart/

This Day in History Where Blacks Contributed to the Founding American Idea
by JEROME HUDSON 2 Feb 2013, 6:25 PM PDT 2 POST A COMMENT
SHARE THIS:
Who loves Ice cream? Well, 116 years ago today, inventor and business man, Alfred L. Cralle was granted U.S. patent #576395 guaranteeing the rights to his invention of the ice cream scoop. Cralle was bothered by how difficult ice cream was to dispense and came up with an idea to solve the problem. Today, the ice cream scoop is still in use around the world.
If that's not American ingenuity, I don't know what is.
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/02/02...

Simpering Democrats. Feckless Republicans. Just another day in DC.

What really should worry every American is the media.

Over the last twenty years, I have watched the American media closely, and in doing so become aware of patterns in the media's behavior. While the media have always been biased against the GOP and in favor of Leftists, there were still certain things you could count on.

For instance, whether you were Republican or Democrat, you would always pay a heavy price for lying to the media. Also, once a Democrat was safely elected, the media weren't afraid to give that particular pol grief, should events warrant.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

“Sixteen Tons”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I've noticed that every time you (AL) post the PM you received it gets deleted. Also, for some reason I cannot reply to your last post. I get redirected.

“Sixteen Tons”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Now I see why, your post was deleted. This is crazy.
freedom to speak

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you, I really do. You actually have no idea what you are in for.
Bias for telling the truth.
I don't go around saying I am American Indian/Irish/Norwegian, I just say American.
Why don't the blacks just say American. If they miss being in Africa, by all means, the borders are wide open--they are free to go and return, just ask the 20 million illegals in America.
Anyway, get a grip and stop blaming people because they see it and you, sorry to say are lost.
I watch some TV and people donot go around and say what heritage they are, just the African Americans---this is to draw attention and play the victim card.
Actually the term African American was coined by none other than Jesse Jackson. Remember Jessie? He told a reporter that New York was "HYMIE TOWN" just full of Hymies. Of course there were no protests or calls for firing (if Jessie has ever had a job nobody knows what it was lol) and Jessie's racist remark went away without the slightest bit of controversy. Jessie and Al, a few weeks later, were on the streets protesting because of racist remarks against Blacks.

This was typical double standard policies from the left and they have continued into the present.
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, a conscientious objector, well don't piss on my parade and I will not piss on yours.
The only thing the 17th did was to reinforce that we are a Constitutional Republic.
Actual US is qausi-democracy is just a faCADE IN NAME ONLY, IT ACTIONS IS NOT ITS sOUL! IT IS REALLY A Constitutional " PRESIDENTAL FEDERAL" republic (Not highlighted key words in quote!)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Published on Jan 30, 2013
On January 25th, 2013 , Mr. Lyndon Larouche, a well respected journalist and political activist recieved word from his sources within the United States government that President Barack Hussein Obama has been indicted by a Federal Court. Details of the indictment has been omitted by Larouche but he characterized them as probably the greatest indictment he has ever seen placed upon a standing president throughout history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

DARE TO QUESTION ISLAMISM IN U.S., LOSE YOUR JOB?
Counter-petition battles to keep Bachmann on Intelligence Committee

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/dare-to-question-i...
Nazi

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I noticed the comparison between Adolph Hitler and Obama. Well, wrong. That is inaccurate. Hitler placed his country on a pedestal. His people had jobs. He put his countrymen first. Our president puts his other race first. He's worse than Hitler. A man that would attend services by Jeremiah Wight for 10 years cannot be for any other race. Hitler was Hitler. No fictitious names or social security number that comes from a dead man who died in Ct in the '40s. Hitler didn't apologize for the actions of Germany. I have a brother who earns $ 15 /hr. He is paying $500 big ones a month so he and his kid can have medical coverage. I refuse to bow down to the Monarch. It's insanity. He and his wife lived in $200,000 penthouse while they attended Harvard. I don't care what he says nor do. I think he has a solution for the debt crisis. He will never be a leader as great as Hitler.
Nazi

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

His solution= taxes and stiff regulations all on businesses and the worker. Appalling.
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Hitler Oath
http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/HitlerOath.mp...

Restrictions on personal liberty, on the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of the press; on the rights of assembly and associations; and violations of the privacy of postal, telegraphic, and telephonic communications and warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations as well as restrictions of property, are also permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed.,

The tone is familiar. Is it Clinton’s Anti-Terrorism Act of 1996?

Is it the Bush Patriot Act of 2001?

No. It is from Hitler’s 1933 speech calling for an Enabling Act for the protection of the People and the State after the catastrophic Reichstag fire that the Nazis had secretly lit.

------

Bush challenges hundreds of laws / President cites powers of his office
http://tinyurl.com/ogv5u / April 30, 2006
WASHINGTON -- President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution.

Among the laws Bush said he can ignore are military rules and regulations, affirmative-action provisions, requirements that Congress be told about immigration services problems,''whistle-blower " protections for nuclear regulatory officials, and safeguards against political interference in federally funded research.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...

------

Most if not all Bush Republican supporters are not conservatives. They are Neo-Cons who are apologist for the wealthiest top 1% percentile.

They have been thoroughly bamboozled for the last 30 years of rightwing propaganda and corrupt corporate mainstream media filter, which they believe is liberal!

Sincerely, Eric Arthur Blair

---------

VERIZON & AT&T SPY ON ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS
Telecom Whistleblower Discovers Circuit that Allows Access to All Systems on Wireless Carrier—Phone Calls, Text Messages, Emails and More / April 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4u8nla
Babak Pasdar is a computer security expert who was hired in 2003 to help restructure the tech infrastructure at a major wireless telecommunications company. What he found shocked him. The company had set up a system that gave a third party, presumably a governmental entity, access to every communication coming through that company’s infrastructure. This means every email, internet use, document transmission, video, text message, as well as the ability to listen to and record any phone call.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/10/telecom...
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Power Surge / The Constitutional Record of George W. Bush
http://www.cato.org/pubs/wtpapers/powersurge_...

=====

A Reason interview with NSA whistleblower Russell Tice
http://tinyurl.com/2jtgsc / January 13, 2006

In December, New York Times reporters James Risen and Eric Lichtblau commandeered the news cycle with the revelation that President Bush had approved a program of warrantless wiretaps of domestic-to-international communications by the super-secretive National Security Agency. Days later, they disclosed that the NSA's electronic eavesdropping may have been far more extensive than initial reports suggested, involving the harvesting of enormous volumes of telecommunications data for analysis.
One of their sources was former NSA insider Russell Tice, who earlier this week told ABC News that the communications of millions of Americans might have been vacuumed up in one of a number of classified NSA programs. "If you picked the word 'jihad' out of a conversation," Tice explained, "the technology exists that you focus in on that conversation, and you pull it out of the system for processing."
http://www.reason.com/news/show/33016.html

EXCLUSIVE: National Security Agency Whistleblower Warns Domestic Spying Program Is Sign the U.S. is Decaying Into a “Police State”
http://tinyurl.com/b9zo5 / January 3rd, 2006

Former NSA intelligence agent Russell Tice condemns reports that the Agency has been engaged in eavesdropping on U.S. citizens without court warrants. Tice has volunteered to testify before Congress about illegal black ops programs at the NSA. Tice said,“The freedom of the American people cannot be protected when our constitutional liberties are ignored and our nation has decayed into a police state."

We turn now to the growing controversy over President Bush’s decision to order the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on U.S. citizens inside the country without the legally required court warrants. http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

hey libotards, we told you so, BAAAAAAAAA

With Election Over, Americans Find They Were Duped By Democrats And Obama

Politics 2012: It hasn't been two months since Barack Obama won re-election, but already we're finding out things that were kept from us during the campaign. Expect to hear more in the coming months

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1224...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,561 - 70,580 of139,171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

186 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
who all had vinie mills out see here with lots ... 26 min blue balls 1
wreck 30 min the man 3
michael lester 34 min hot moma 6
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 1 hr Mom 18
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 123,236
Thompson Park (Aug '13) 2 hr john 14
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 3,696
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 2 hr lolz 50
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 3 hr stinger 4