'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,441 - 70,460 of 146,738 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
Censoring Science: Inside the Political Attack on Dr. James Hansen and the Truth of Global Warming / March 21, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/24juk4
Dr. James Hansen is widely regarded as the leading climate change scientist in the country. For the past 25 years he has headed NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies. Just over a year ago, Dr. Hansen went public with a charge that made headlines around the world–that the Bush administration had been trying to silence his warnings about the urgent need to address climate change. Dr. Hansen joins us in our firehouse studio. His story is detailed in a new book by author Mark Bowen titled,“Censoring Science: Inside the Political Attack on Dr. James Hansen and the Truth of Global Warming.” Bowen joins us from Massachusetts.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/3/21/censori...
=====
Put oil firm chiefs on trial, says leading climate change scientist
James Hansen, one of the world’s leading climate scientists, will today call for the chief executives of large fossil fuel companies to be put on trial for high crimes against humanity and nature, accusing them of actively spreading doubt about global warming in the same way that tobacco companies blurred the links between smoking and cancer
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008/ju...
----
Climate change is here — and worse than we thought
By James E. Hansen / Aug. 3, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/c68kowb
James E. Hansen directs the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies.
When I testified before the Senate in the hot summer of 1988 , I warned of the kind of future that climate change would bring to us and our planet. I painted a grim picture of the consequences of steadily increasing temperatures, driven by mankind’s use of fossil fuels.
But I have a confession to make: I was too optimistic.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/climat...
I give you OWL GORE! Must I go any further.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL,
NEWS FLASH! Actual video of the democrap inaguration with all the libotards singing their battle cry, this is remarkable because it was undercover video and wtf is there singing along, this country is gone when the libotards start making up and singing these types of songs, they have NO RESPECT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I still think this is funny! BAAAAA

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I will simply put this---the facts you need to deal with what is happening in our gov. and America is this: open your eyes, listen with your ears and utilize the brain in which GOD gave you, simple.
I don't need any backup to strenghten any agenda, its right in front of you.
How many people on here have given you fact after fact and you still dug your head into the sand?
So are you saying we are compared to uuuuuhhhhh say, OL MEXICO, Egypt, NORTH KOREA, Iraq. Afghanistan, OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Jordan?

Me? I would compare our American would compare more to uuuuuu say. Canada, England, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Germany, Ireland, France, Sweeden, Greece.

Now, which of these two types of countries would you prefer to live?

That is my point. Sure we have troubles, but we {you} should realize how lucky we {you} are, and have a somewhat positive outlook. Not only always complaining how terrible this great country is. Sure we {you] have the right to have our opinions here, but at least have an open mind and if I prefer to "put my head in the sand" and not only see the negative, so be it. The positive tremendously outweighs the negative.
Amusede Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey, did Mitt win the election or are you a bunch of losers..... Mitt(_) Losers(X)...YOU'RE WELCOME ~!!!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
he cried because he had to kill a fellow brother mooslum for political convenience, tard,
Again, you are talking with adults here when you make a quoted statement you need a reputable source. So again where did this quote originate, "he cried because he had to kill a fellow" Muslim? OR, is that a lie?

Simple give source' or admit it's a lie.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you have got to be one of the dumbest posters in the history of topix, the government has gone against the people and you write it off as rhetoric and propagana, question retard, who is gonna feed and protect you when the dominos start falling? BAAAAAA but what I just posted must just be some more rhetoric - even though every economist or economic analyst that has any credibility indicates a massive collapse is eminent,
Do you work for the NRA? I just bought an vintage KKK pamplet {cica 1936} where the "gun pushers" stated they were proud to be one of the KKK proud promoters.

They actually were spouting the same garbage "the government has gone against the people {SO BUY MORE GUNS}.

"Who is gonna feed and protect you when the dominos start falling" {SO BUY MORE GUNS}

"Collapse is eminent" {SO BUY MORE GUNS}.

AND THE WORLD WONDERS WHY AMERICA HAS OVER HALF THE WEAPONS ON THIS PLANET!

>>>>>NNNNNNOOOO O, "THE GOVERNMENT HAS {not} GONE AGAINST THE PEOPLE"<<<<

ONLY IN THE MINDS OF AMERICAN HATERS, PARANOID INDIVIDUALS AND SOME WHO I would guess are part goat because they keep "BAAAAAA" such as one might!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

who would have ever thought, the GOP is in the black with finances and the DNC is in the red, even after spending 1 billion $ of somebody elses money just to get 8 million less votes, LOLOL, wow, I wonder that that fiscal policy was implemented in their administration,

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
hey libotard traitors, lets see if we have this right,
-billary resigned
-secret service director leaving
-terrorist sympthizer appointed for sec of defense
man, we sure are glad we have a 'real leader' in the w.h.,
BAAAAAAAAAAA
There's that goat again, where in hell can it be coming in from?
need it too

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

the Muslims have just warned the world
-{ via al ja zerza - big al gores Arab network }
that another 911 style attack will happen soon ,...

one can only wonder , just what those morons are up too this time ,.......
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

need it too wrote:
the Muslims have just warned the world
-{ via al ja zerza - big al gores Arab network }
that another 911 style attack will happen soon ,...
one can only wonder , just what those morons are up too this time ,.......
This country will be Muslim free within 180 days of their crappy attack.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

New game on the horizon, "Cowboys and Muslims"! Hell, we already know how this will turnout, seen it a million times!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text> This country will be Muslim free within 180 days of their crappy attack.
lol
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
this is actually pretty funny, G.W. defends our country very successfully after receiving a govt. structure with minimal emphasis on national security, and all you can do is make stuff up to 'try' to make him look bad, BAAAAAAAAA, his legacy is that of defending our country, you cannot rewrite that no matter how hard you try, oblamer on the other hand, well, good luck with that one,
Dumbya Bush invaded the wrong Country.

Iraq was no threat.

Bush freed the Shites in Iraq who are loyal to Iran.

==========

King George W.: James Madison’s Nightmare
http://tinyurl.com/2ad3hd Jul 17, 2007
George W. Bush is the imperial president that James Madison and other founders of this great republic warned us about. He lied the nation into precisely the “foreign entanglements” that George Washington feared would destroy the experiment in representative government, and he has championed a spurious notion of security over individual liberty, thus eschewing the alarms of Thomas Jefferson as to the deprivation of the inalienable rights of free citizens. But most important, he has used the sledgehammer of war to obliterate the separation of powers that James Madison enshrined in the U.S. Constitution.
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20070717_...

======

Escape from Tora Bora
Strategic blunders allowed thousands of fighters to flee on foot over the mountains
September 4, 2002 http://tinyurl.com/atn7v

Osama bin Laden and most of his top-ranking Arab associates were able to escape from Afghanistan last year because of a series of avoidable strategic blunders by US military commanders, well-placed sources in Kabul have told the Guardian. Of the 3,000-4,000 "foreign militants" trapped in Afghanistan last November after the collapse of the Taliban, most got away.

Several high-profile military operations to capture them - most notably last December in the Tora Bora mountains - failed because Britain and the US sent in too few troops of their own. Instead, the US commander in Afghanistan, General Tommy Franks, relied too heavily on local anti-Taliban warlords who were more interested in making money than in hunting enemies of the US.
The failure to intercept the fleeing militants marks a huge blow to the Bush administration's war on terrorism.

The failure to intercept the fleeing militants marks a huge blow to the Bush administration's war on terrorism.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The movie of the week, "Cowboys and Communist"! Hell, this ain't no different, just a hour longer due to "Brock Back Mountain", got to get them untangled.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Sure will!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
The movie of the week, "Cowboys and Communist"! Hell, this ain't no different, just a hour longer due to "Brock Back Mountain", got to get them untangled.
Brilliant, Funny, AGREE!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
New game on the horizon, "Cowboys and Muslims"! Hell, we already know how this will turnout, seen it a million times!
We grew up playing cowboys and indians, sometimes the cowboys won, sometimes the indians. With muslims, there will be no winning, because after all, we were kids when 'playing'. This will be for real. We know who will win!

The United States of America's Patriots!
umm

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Please
need it too

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

i wonder if eventually ,...... the muslins will win ,...
.they play for keeps ,..and look into the future ,..
the west is bridled with political correctness and inept liberal politicians ,....whole minds are clouded with Marxism ,.... phoney global warming issues and so called social progress ,
i am afraid , the Muslims will win in the long term
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
We grew up playing cowboys and indians, sometimes the cowboys won, sometimes the indians. With muslims, there will be no winning, because after all, we were kids when 'playing'. This will be for real. We know who will win!
The United States of America's Patriots!
I see it we outnumber them, this is where the mob (democracy) comes into the picture, no one never knows where that magic mushroom will appear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 12 min lol 1,018
Marlena cox 22 min You know 36
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min SNYB 128,874
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 1 hr Jason lake 16
Giant Cross falls on Adult Store in Tennessee 1 hr Huh 27
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 4 hr lucky guess 4
Melissa Collett (May '12) 6 hr Lol at that face 72
Elmer at Creek mart 10 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 19 hr sheila 420