'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,321 - 70,340 of 151,261 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#78374 Jan 31, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>An irrelevant assumption.
One can not discuss anything with these boys/girls.They have about as much sense as a post.But keep trying,it is fun.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#78376 Jan 31, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
One can not discuss anything with these boys/girls.They have about as much sense as a post.But keep trying,it is fun.
Hi Whitey ;0)
You are soooooo right!... and it IS fun!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78377 Jan 31, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I have said, liberalism is a mental disorder, the cure is to assume room temperature.
poor little fellas

Glasgow, KY

#78380 Jan 31, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Name change to protect your post there AL?
Even if it's a different name that changes facts or opinions...how? Oh wait...it doesn't. You were hoping for focusing on something, anything else other than the issue being discussed because you simply had nothing to add? Damn that Bush and racist Americans that use screen names! They still have a strangle-hold on you little excuse makers, don't they?

Don't worry and don't be sad. Obama might get bored in the Kingdom and release Obama's Big Boy Book Of Lame Excuses Volume II. I hope so. You are in dire need of some new excuses to cover for your stupidity, American crybaby! lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#78381 Jan 31, 2013
Too funny. Fox News ratings have dropped to a 12 year low...and they are STILL the number one rated cable news channel. Just how low would they have for PMSNBC to even be in the running? lol

Are these the same people reporting these "findings" that reports about how great our economy is doing and how much power the unions have over us and revealing their crackerjack reporting asking Obama if he were a rockstar who would he want to be? Powder puff reporters.

No wonder the French claim we are the stupidest people ever to walk the earth! They are 100% correct. America...land of imbeciles and Obamorons.
Syl

Greenup, KY

#78382 Jan 31, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Using frankensteins logic,
-automobiles with intoxicated drivers kill between 10,000 and 17,000 INNOCENT people every year, we should ban automobiles,
-approximately 96% of murders are committed in three counties in the U.S., we should ban those counties,
-98% of gun violence if black on black, we should outlaw blacks having guns,(sure works in chicago)
any of this make sense?
There is only two things the government has to control too control YOU. One is your health and the other is you safety.
They now control your health, and about to control the other.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#78383 Jan 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again Stupid, not even close you tampon.
Now try again who has the largest Military in the World.
World's Largest Armies

1China 1,600,000
2South Korea 1,240,000
3United States 1,125,000 <<---<<< WE have the *STRONGEST!* da

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/...

*snicker*
American Lady

Danville, KY

#78384 Jan 31, 2013
poor little fellas wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it's a different name that changes facts or opinions...how? Oh wait...it doesn't. You were hoping for focusing on something, anything else other than the issue being discussed because you simply had nothing to add? Damn that Bush and racist Americans that use screen names! They still have a strangle-hold on you little excuse makers, don't they?
Don't worry and don't be sad. Obama might get bored in the Kingdom and release Obama's Big Boy Book Of Lame Excuses Volume II. I hope so. You are in dire need of some new excuses to cover for your stupidity, American crybaby! lol
Hahaha ... ;0)
Thank You Glasgow!

IF it's a good comment, it doesn't MATTER where it came from!
Same as if BAD! WE all pretty much know "who is WHO" don't WE?:)
TWA

London, KY

#78387 Jan 31, 2013
i wish the wtf from glasgow would add a number 1 to his name i get so cornfused sometimes

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#78390 Jan 31, 2013
Reality wrote:
The F-16s and tanks which Obama sent to Egypt so freely will do what?
They are intended to be used on Israel but first, they will be used on the Egypt citizens who are standing up against this islamic take over of Egypt. How else is Morsi going to stop the hundreds of thousands rebels who oppose him?
Hmmmm, wonder if this is a test trial for Obama.
Remember, he stated, America is a nation of muslims.
Everything Obama says and does has a direct and radical meaning to destroy America and these gifts to Egypt is for one thing and one thing only.
I see nothing but things going from bad to worse for Egypt.
The whole world should be put on noticed and outrage at what is going on between Obama and the muslims radicals.
Such as, giving the go ahead for putting a hole in Bin Ladens forehead, or did he give the orders to stand down on the killing, as you might suggest?
Liberal Hypocrites

Los Angeles, CA

#78391 Jan 31, 2013
Al Gore + Global Warming =$100,000,000.00 -
O~~~~~I~~~~~L __M~~~~~O~~~~~N~~~~~E~~~~~Y

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#78392 Jan 31, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Such as, giving the go ahead for putting a hole in Bin Ladens forehead, or did he give the orders to stand down on the killing, as you might suggest?
Any hole in Osama Bin Laden is just hearsay. Not one ounce of proof that old sadistic creep didn't die of kidney failure and the troops went in and pulled his body out. We'll never know the truth on that one. We'll never know the truth about Brian Terry's murder. We'll never know the truth about Benghazi. That's the way these democrats roll. Within hours of Obama's Bin Laden we saw all the photo op pics at the White House, Hitlary and Biden and Obama were giving us every detail of their kill. 5 months after Benghazi and after Obama claimed to have decimated the terrorists (Al Qaeda) they still can't even figure out who ordered who to stand down. Ft. Hood still being referred to as workplace violence by Obama and the democrats. The soldier killed at the Army Recruiting Center in Little Rock by the guy who admitted training with the terrorists in Yemen and said he wished he could have killed more soldiers is still being referred to as a drive-by according to the White House.

You people don't get it. You just can't understand why everybody isn't willing to dumb themselves down for this administration. Hopefully your kids turn out to have a little bit of intelligence for their generations sake. Dumbed down messiah worshipers as example setters is a hard mountain to climb for these kids.
TWA

London, KY

#78398 Jan 31, 2013
fruit loop he must be talking about the wtf from pikeville

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#78399 Jan 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The FrQQt LQQps are over on
The President has FAILED us
site ;0)
They're missing their #1 ... "you" ... ;0)
a rose is a rose is a rose ...???
Yes, you are also in that thread talking about yourself (HellonHeels)in third person, I'm aware. Weirdo.
whats the hubbub bub

Glasgow, KY

#78400 Jan 31, 2013
What has the name you post under got to do with the high price of Obama gas in Glasgow? If I feel like changing my name to fit the post I typed why does that bother some of you so much? Is it because you can't dispute the facts of a post so you must try really hard to put the attention on something else hoping people wouldn't notice that you couldn't dispute the facts posted? How old are you people? Damn folks, I was using that lame excuse/tactic in the 4th grade and it really didn't even work back then. lol

If we all posted under the same name would that help you out any? It sure would. At least if you posted under one of my names you could be right for once. lol

I read the post and rarely ever look at the names attached to it. Why? Because facts are facts and no matter what name is attached to those facts you can't change them. Cry if you must but it doesn't change a thing.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#78402 Jan 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Any hole in Osama Bin Laden is just hearsay. Not one ounce of proof that old sadistic creep didn't die of kidney failure and the troops went in and pulled his body out. We'll never know the truth on that one. We'll never know the truth about Brian Terry's murder. We'll never know the truth about Benghazi. That's the way these democrats roll. Within hours of Obama's Bin Laden we saw all the photo op pics at the White House, Hitlary and Biden and Obama were giving us every detail of their kill. 5 months after Benghazi and after Obama claimed to have decimated the terrorists (Al Qaeda) they still can't even figure out who ordered who to stand down. Ft. Hood still being referred to as workplace violence by Obama and the democrats. The soldier killed at the Army Recruiting Center in Little Rock by the guy who admitted training with the terrorists in Yemen and said he wished he could have killed more soldiers is still being referred to as a drive-by according to the White House.
You people don't get it. You just can't understand why everybody isn't willing to dumb themselves down for this administration. Hopefully your kids turn out to have a little bit of intelligence for their generations sake. Dumbed down messiah worshipers as example setters is a hard mountain to climb for these kids.
And I hear more every day from you hateful or paranoid, or both freaks.
Not only do you hope America does go under to prove your sick hate, but actually endorce "dunbing down of America".
Ask yourself this, when was the last time you had a wholesome happy thought or feeling! My opinion, you have forgotten how to have those sane feeling and emotions!

Since: Dec 11

#78403 Jan 31, 2013
whats the hubbub bub wrote:
What has the name you post under got to do with the high price of Obama gas in Glasgow? If I feel like changing my name to fit the post I typed why does that bother some of you so much? Is it because you can't dispute the facts of a post so you must try really hard to put the attention on something else hoping people wouldn't notice that you couldn't dispute the facts posted? How old are you people? Damn folks, I was using that lame excuse/tactic in the 4th grade and it really didn't even work back then. lol
If we all posted under the same name would that help you out any? It sure would. At least if you posted under one of my names you could be right for once. lol
I read the post and rarely ever look at the names attached to it. Why? Because facts are facts and no matter what name is attached to those facts you can't change them. Cry if you must but it doesn't change a thing.
It's because he can't adjust his dope when the target keeps moving!

He has NO COMMON sense and so "Kentucky Windage" avoids him!

I am the OG Squirrel Sniper! Thinking about that Tat!
U.S.M.C. Scout/Sniper Squack Hunter!
A big Squirrel with a S.A.W.

Since: Dec 11

#78404 Jan 31, 2013
or maybe a .50 cal Barret M-82!
Love those Tennessee weapons!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#78405 Jan 31, 2013
whats the hubbub bub wrote:
Au contraire.

I am not suggesting that a name is more relevant than the posters message, what I AM saying is there's no need to post under several alias'. Everyone should be able to stand by what they say, not switch names and hide from it. You are merely defending AL's fruit loop behavior because you are a minion, Glasgow.

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#78407 Jan 31, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are also in that thread talking about yourself (HellonHeels)in third person, I'm aware. Weirdo.
You rang?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min I can read 1,450
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 58 min Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min BRAIN STORM 130,536
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 1 hr turtle chin 4
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 3,493
laptops 3 hr travis 3
New club in Barbourville? 3 hr Yea right 46
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 12 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs