'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,513)

Showing posts 70,241 - 70,260 of144,915
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are so frigging ignorant it is not funny. We have the largest Military in the World several times over.
Pull your head out of your rear.
LMAO!! What rock have you been sleeping under??
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals will swallow anything, if it has "for the children" preceding it.
I think the armor on those tanks is classified, that by itself should be grounds for stopping the transfer.
Hopefully the F-16's doesn't have the state of the arts electronics on board, but knowing Obama they probably do. Hell, he will probably send training advisers or bring the pilots here for training.
What a great guy he is!!!
Republicans have never done that.....oh yeah Iran Contra Arms deal was Reagan.

lmao
lmao
lmao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals will swallow anything, if it has "for the children" preceding it.
I think the armor on those tanks is classified, that by itself should be grounds for stopping the transfer.
Hopefully the F-16's doesn't have the state of the arts electronics on board, but knowing Obama they probably do. Hell, he will probably send training advisers or bring the pilots here for training.
What a great guy he is!!!
But what Country?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JD and other Patriots! It's not often I ask for help. Mainly 'independent' as HELL! BUT right now, there is one heluva WORD fight going on, on ...
The President has failed us
Posted in the US News Forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
and I don't 'need' the help, but would appreciate ALL I can get!
FOR The United States of AMERICA & it's Patriots!!!!! <3
CODE RED!
You entered a "Sleeper Cell" there are "at least" two actual Mod's using socks(as many as 6 each) and it will only get you banned!
Best attack will be anonymous via proxy...or leave it alone!
They are not going to see things your way.
DO NOT CLICK any LINKS THERE! Disable Cookies! and stay protected.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! What rock have you been sleeping under??
OK you stupid pos who has the largest Military in the World?

Quick answer!

lmao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! What rock have you been sleeping under??
Quick little Boy, who has the largest Military in the World???
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are so frigging ignorant it is not funny. We have the largest Military in the World several times over.
Pull your head out of your rear.
Yet,you don`t want to help Israel?We have lost in Vietnam,Korea,Iraq,Afghan,and all the Eastern Countries are in revolutions and you think we can or could do anything about it?Obama is giving F-16`s they can use against us later!! Bummer!
really wtf

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>January 20, 2009 DOW at 6,000
January 20, 2013 DOW at 13,500
You stupid pos.
lmao
lmao
lmao
You're stuck on stock market. Stock market is "gambling machine" for rich and powerful.
Economy is NOT improving, taxes up on 77% Americans, consumer spending down.
Try to find out if you can invest food stamps in stock market? Maybe you can get rich? hahaha...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>OK you stupid pos who has the largest Military in the World?
Quick answer!
lmao
China for one!
Menendez

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

O RAT American NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie, you must have heard all off this information on BSNBC, Al "big mouth" Sharpton, Lesbiana Madcow or 1st crap in news, CNN...Both
support Obama and Democrats big time!
Chicago boys, there is NO such thing...CHICAGO MAFIA YES...
What Obama says ...it's one thing, and what he is doing it's another ...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA" what does it mean to you?
American president does not associate with anti -America SCUM...
American president does NOT BOW to a MUSLIM or anyone else...
Obama is a "closet" Muslim ...deal with that!
My president doesn't talk against my country!
O' is NOT my president, America IS my country!
GOD BLESS AMERICA MY HOME SWEET HOME!
Liberals own the country now, so suck it up. Go play army with your airsoft rifle.
O RAT American NOT

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Menendez wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals own the country now, so suck it up. Go play army with your airsoft rifle.
America for Americans...not traitors...you liberal lunatics!
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, I was almost dragged into that mess, at least the guns weren't given to the Mexican drug lords.(Fast and Furious)
Fast and Furious was started with Bush/Cheney.

Obama terminated that program.

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

you dont say wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not Bush, maybe not FOX, but BSNBC and Global Warming is responsible for everything ...
Wake up and smell the coffee!
I rather believe scientist and military top brass than Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh and the Oil CEOs.

Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?

The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Obama’s Flip-Flops on Money in Politics: A Brief History
Jan. 30, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/a8ao5tl
When President Obama told supporters that he would morph his campaign into a new nonprofit that would accept unlimited corporate donations, the announcement set off a familiar round of griping from campaign finance reformers.
The creation this month of Organizing for Action, which will promote the president’s second-term agenda, appears to be the fourth reversal by Obama on major money-in-politics issues since 2008.
“No big bank or corporation will donate million-dollar checks to OFA without the expectation that it will impact which issues they engage on, and that’s very troubling,” said Adam Green of the Progressive Change Campaign Committee.
The Washington Post noted that in reorganizing his campaign as a tax-exempt social welfare group, the president is embracing a structure that has been criticized for allowing anonymous money into politics.
http://www.propublica.org/article/obamas-flip...
antiamerican

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Menendez wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah,thats why america is collapsing, and china is taking over! dumb a$$
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The F-16s and tanks which Obama sent to Egypt so freely will do what?

They are intended to be used on Israel but first, they will be used on the Egypt citizens who are standing up against this islamic take over of Egypt. How else is Morsi going to stop the hundreds of thousands rebels who oppose him?

Hmmmm, wonder if this is a test trial for Obama.

Remember, he stated, America is a nation of muslims.

Everything Obama says and does has a direct and radical meaning to destroy America and these gifts to Egypt is for one thing and one thing only.

I see nothing but things going from bad to worse for Egypt.

The whole world should be put on noticed and outrage at what is going on between Obama and the muslims radicals.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast and Furious was started with Bush/Cheney.
Obama terminated that program.
"Operation Wide Receiver" was canx in 2007, Obama started "Fast and Furious" in 2009.
I won't embarrass you with the facts, read them for yourself.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/26/th...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I rather believe scientist and military top brass than Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh and the Oil CEOs.
Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?
The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!
ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS are PRAVDA Amerikan Style for MORE THAN 50 years!...and you brainwashed little parrots accuse one single network of out Foxing them all? After Obama won two Presidential elections? You are so damned ignorant I will save this and REPOST anywhere I see your Dumb A$$ on the Internet!

Hind-sight is 20/20, take your head out of your @$$ and LQQK around you ignorant parrot clown!

(Doc saved).

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
The F-16s and tanks which Obama sent to Egypt so freely will do what?
I see nothing but things going from bad to worse for Egypt.
The whole world should be put on noticed and outrage at what is going on between Obama and the muslims radicals.
Pakistani Nuclear Warheads, Weapon Devices
Pakistan, very rapidly, established its own uranium enrichment capability and was, reportedly, able to produce highly-enriched uranium by 1986. This progress was so rapid that international suspicion was raised as to whether it had had outside assistance. It was reported that Chinese technicians had been at the facility in the early 1980s, but suspicions soon fell on Dr. A.Q. Khan's activities at URENCO. In 1983, he was sentenced in absentia to four years in prison by an Amsterdam court for attempted espionage, although the sentence was later overturned on appeal on a legal technicality. Dr. A.Q. Khan rejected any suggestion that Pakistan had illicitly acquired nuclear expertise: "All the research work [at Kahuta] was the result of our innovation and struggle," he told a group of Pakistani librarians in 1990. "We did not receive any technical know-how from abroad, but we cannot reject the use of books, magazines, and research papers in this connection."

In 1987, a British newspaper reported that Dr. A.Q. Khan had openly confirmed Pakistan's acquisition of a nuclear weapons capability. It was after western agencies realized the scale of the developmet that all formal aid to Pakistan was suspended in the early 1990s. It was quoted as confirming that the U.S. intelligence report "about our possessing the [nuclear] bomb is correct and so is speculation of some foreign newspapers" and criticised Pakistan's detractors, who had "told the U.S. that Pakistan could never produce the [nuclear] bomb and they now know we have done it." Dr. A.Q. Khan's statement was, subsequently, disavowed by the Government of Pakistan and Dr. A.Q. Khan, himself, initially, denied giving it, although, he, later, retracted his denial. The Pakistani newspaper Dawn reported in October 1991 that Dr. A.Q. Khan repeated his claim at a dinner meeting of businessmen and industrialists in Karachi, which "sent a wave of jubilation" through the audience.
http://hindustan.org/forum/archive/index.php/...

=======

The CIA provided a stream of accurate reports to the Reagan / Bush administration that Pakistan’s Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was making nuclear weapons-grade uranium throughout the 1980’s. Reagan / Bush did absolutely nothing to stop it because Pakistani ISI was helping Usama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and Taliban to oust the Soviets out of Afghanistan. The Russians wanted to control Afghanistan for future oil and gas pipelines from the Caspian Sea Oil and Gas Region.

Now fast forward to October 2001, CIA questioned two senior Pakistani scientists Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood and Chaudry Abdul Majid and they said Pro-Taliban feelings extend beyond the Pakistani Army, the ISI, it is right into Pakistan’s nuclear-weapons laboratories. Dr. A.Q. Khan confessed that he helped with the Pakistani government assistance, to sell nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. These Pakistani nuclear scientists have close ties to radical Islamic terrorists groups.

George “Ignorant Iraqi Oil” Bush did not do anything about Pakistan’s government selling nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. The CIA had 100% proof of this and George “Incompetent” Bush came out publicly with the truth on October 16, 2002, only 5 days after the Congress voted for Military Force against Iraq. Ignorant Bush also sold F-16 aircraft to Pakistan.

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"Operation Wide Receiver" was canx in 2007, Obama started "Fast and Furious" in 2009.
I won't embarrass you with the facts, read them for yourself.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/26/th...
Thanks for bringing that to my attention JD.

Obama lied.

Previous programs involving ATF agents allowing guns to “walk” across the border so as to trace them were run during the Bush presidency, but not this particular “field-initiated program.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,241 - 70,260 of144,915
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min SNYB 127,992
KC Basketball Coach 16 min Director of Athletics 64
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 18 min was there 1
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 19 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,739
Barbourville topix 31 min TOASTup 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Marie 16,113
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr EASTER 26,172
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 1 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search