'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

.

#78207 Jan 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I checked, the federal minimum wage in the US was $7.25.
Germany -$12.75 X 40=$510.00 - 72%=$143.00
U.S.A.-$7.25 X 40=$290.00 -.06%=$272.60 (sales tax depends on your state)
Now how would you like to live in Germany at $12.75 per hour!
There is no bottom to the barrel of stupid!

No matter how deep you reach, you can't touch reality for them!

Take history for example ask them what the "Six Day War" was.
Obama is setting up WWIII with F-16's and 200 tanks!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/19151/israe...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#78208 Jan 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no bottom to the barrel of stupid!
No matter how deep you reach, you can't touch reality for them!
Take history for example ask them what the "Six Day War" was.
Obama is setting up WWIII with F-16's and 200 tanks!
http://www.policymic.com/articles/19151/israe...
You are so frigging ignorant it is not funny. We have the largest Military in the World several times over.

Pull your head out of your rear.
what is your problem

United States

#78209 Jan 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is what caused you to be so stupid?
...Obama blames bad economy on everything under the Sun, but his policies ...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#78210 Jan 30, 2013
what is your problem wrote:
<quoted text>
...Obama blames bad economy on everything under the Sun, but his policies ...
That was agreat Economy Bush handed him in 2009????

You stupid pos.
duh

United States

#78211 Jan 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That was agreat Economy Bush handed him in 2009????
You stupid pos.
Obama must be really "good" president for the last 4 yrs...geez.....economy is really "improving".
You stupid pos.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78213 Jan 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no bottom to the barrel of stupid!
No matter how deep you reach, you can't touch reality for them!
Take history for example ask them what the "Six Day War" was.
Obama is setting up WWIII with F-16's and 200 tanks!
http://www.policymic.com/articles/19151/israe...
Liberals will swallow anything, if it has "for the children" preceding it.
I think the armor on those tanks is classified, that by itself should be grounds for stopping the transfer.
Hopefully the F-16's doesn't have the state of the arts electronics on board, but knowing Obama they probably do. Hell, he will probably send training advisers or bring the pilots here for training.
What a great guy he is!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#78214 Jan 30, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama must be really "good" president for the last 4 yrs...geez.....economy is really "improving".
You stupid pos.
January 20, 2009 DOW at 6,000

January 20, 2013 DOW at 13,500

You stupid pos.

lmao
lmao
lmao
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78215 Jan 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are so frigging ignorant it is not funny. We have the largest Military in the World several times over.
Pull your head out of your rear.
LMAO!! What rock have you been sleeping under??
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#78216 Jan 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals will swallow anything, if it has "for the children" preceding it.
I think the armor on those tanks is classified, that by itself should be grounds for stopping the transfer.
Hopefully the F-16's doesn't have the state of the arts electronics on board, but knowing Obama they probably do. Hell, he will probably send training advisers or bring the pilots here for training.
What a great guy he is!!!
Republicans have never done that.....oh yeah Iran Contra Arms deal was Reagan.

lmao
lmao
lmao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#78217 Jan 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals will swallow anything, if it has "for the children" preceding it.
I think the armor on those tanks is classified, that by itself should be grounds for stopping the transfer.
Hopefully the F-16's doesn't have the state of the arts electronics on board, but knowing Obama they probably do. Hell, he will probably send training advisers or bring the pilots here for training.
What a great guy he is!!!
But what Country?

Since: Dec 11

.

#78218 Jan 30, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JD and other Patriots! It's not often I ask for help. Mainly 'independent' as HELL! BUT right now, there is one heluva WORD fight going on, on ...
The President has failed us
Posted in the US News Forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
and I don't 'need' the help, but would appreciate ALL I can get!
FOR The United States of AMERICA & it's Patriots!!!!! <3
CODE RED!
You entered a "Sleeper Cell" there are "at least" two actual Mod's using socks(as many as 6 each) and it will only get you banned!
Best attack will be anonymous via proxy...or leave it alone!
They are not going to see things your way.
DO NOT CLICK any LINKS THERE! Disable Cookies! and stay protected.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#78219 Jan 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! What rock have you been sleeping under??
OK you stupid pos who has the largest Military in the World?

Quick answer!

lmao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#78220 Jan 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! What rock have you been sleeping under??
Quick little Boy, who has the largest Military in the World???
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#78221 Jan 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are so frigging ignorant it is not funny. We have the largest Military in the World several times over.
Pull your head out of your rear.
Yet,you don`t want to help Israel?We have lost in Vietnam,Korea,Iraq,Afghan,and all the Eastern Countries are in revolutions and you think we can or could do anything about it?Obama is giving F-16`s they can use against us later!! Bummer!
really wtf

United States

#78222 Jan 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>January 20, 2009 DOW at 6,000
January 20, 2013 DOW at 13,500
You stupid pos.
lmao
lmao
lmao
You're stuck on stock market. Stock market is "gambling machine" for rich and powerful.
Economy is NOT improving, taxes up on 77% Americans, consumer spending down.
Try to find out if you can invest food stamps in stock market? Maybe you can get rich? hahaha...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78223 Jan 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>OK you stupid pos who has the largest Military in the World?
Quick answer!
lmao
China for one!
Menendez

Roseville, CA

#78225 Jan 30, 2013
O RAT American NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie, you must have heard all off this information on BSNBC, Al "big mouth" Sharpton, Lesbiana Madcow or 1st crap in news, CNN...Both
support Obama and Democrats big time!
Chicago boys, there is NO such thing...CHICAGO MAFIA YES...
What Obama says ...it's one thing, and what he is doing it's another ...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA" what does it mean to you?
American president does not associate with anti -America SCUM...
American president does NOT BOW to a MUSLIM or anyone else...
Obama is a "closet" Muslim ...deal with that!
My president doesn't talk against my country!
O' is NOT my president, America IS my country!
GOD BLESS AMERICA MY HOME SWEET HOME!
Liberals own the country now, so suck it up. Go play army with your airsoft rifle.
O RAT American NOT

United States

#78227 Jan 30, 2013
Menendez wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals own the country now, so suck it up. Go play army with your airsoft rifle.
America for Americans...not traitors...you liberal lunatics!
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#78230 Jan 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, I was almost dragged into that mess, at least the guns weren't given to the Mexican drug lords.(Fast and Furious)
Fast and Furious was started with Bush/Cheney.

Obama terminated that program.
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#78231 Jan 30, 2013
you dont say wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not Bush, maybe not FOX, but BSNBC and Global Warming is responsible for everything ...
Wake up and smell the coffee!
I rather believe scientist and military top brass than Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh and the Oil CEOs.

Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?

The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Mike Duquette 132,254
Looking for A Chorkie (Dog). 48 min Annonymous 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 54 min LoL 6
Is Jesus a Zombie? 57 min Mitt Romney 1
Brett 1 hr Wasted 9
teena Marie mills 1 hr Bitch 17
curtis 1 hr gator111 5
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Earl 18
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:59 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:59AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Indianapolis Score and Analysis
NBC Sports 1:08 PM
Colts finish AFC South sweep, beat Titans 27-10 - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:19 PM
Titans Announce They'll Retain GM Webster, Whiz in 2015
Yahoo! Sports 1:19 PM
Colts bounce back, go 6-0 in AFC South
Bleacher Report 1:53 PM
Bucs Secure No. 1 Pick in 2015 Draft