'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

#77894 Jan 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Rand Paul said"If she worked for me,she would be fired"
Forget Paul, he is not connected to Wall Street.

His Father Ron received Millions and Millions of votes in 2008 and was not allowed to speak at the Corporate Republican Party Convention.

Corporate Jeb Bush or Corporate Chris Christie

VS

Corporate Hillary Clinton or Corporate Andrew Cuomo.

==========

Vote for Change? Atrocity-Linked U.S. Officials Advising Democratic, GOP Presidential Frontrunners / January 03, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2blb3d
Independent journalist Allan Nairn and American Conservative correspondent Kelley Beaucar Vlahos discuss a little-addressed facet of the 2008 campaign: many of the top advisers to leading presidential candidates are ex-U.S. officials involved in atrocities around the world
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/3/vote_for...
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

#77895 Jan 28, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
99.9% of Republicans in Congress are prostitutes for Wall Street.
97.9% of Democrats in Congress are prostitutes for Wall Street.
==========
The Best Energy Bill Corporations Could Buy: Summary of Industry Giveaways in the 2005 Energy Bill / http://tinyurl.com/n7ofd
On August 8, 2005, President Bush signed into the law the energy bill; on July 28,the U.S. House of Representatives voted 275 to 156 to approve the energy bill; and on July 29, the U.S. Senate voted 74 to 26 to approve the energy bill.
Since 2001, energy corporations have showered federal politicians with $115 million in campaign contributions—with three-quarters of that amount going to Republicans. This cash helped secure energy companies and their lobbyists exclusive, private access to lawmakers, starting with Vice-President Dick Cheney’s Energy Task Force, whose report provided the foundation of the energy bill passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on August 8.
http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuc...
Barack Obama voted for this corrupt energy bill that Cheney wanted.

H.R. 6 (Energy Policy Act of 2005 ) Barack Obama voted with Bush and Cheney and for Big Oil. http://tinyurl.com/bpu6v
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

#77896 Jan 28, 2013
Bbl

or

Tomorrow.

If your lucky.

lol
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77897 Jan 28, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbya Bush had a Republican Congress until 2006 and did not overturn Roe vs Wade.
Then Dumbya Bush picked two rightwing Justices Alito and Roberts who have the votes to overturn Roe vs Wade and DID NOT DO IT.
So what do YOU glean from these truthful facts?
BTW: The Republican Congress was from 1994-2006.
Bush tried:

The GOP led Congress first passed similar laws banning "partial-birth abortion" in December 1995, and again October 1997, but they were vetoed by President Bill Clinton.[14]

In the House, the final legislation was supported in 2003 by 218 Republicans and 63 Democrats. It was opposed by 4 Republicans, 137 Democrats, and 1 independent. Twelve members were absent, 7 Republicans and 5 Democrats.[15] In the Senate the bill was supported by 47 Republicans and 17 Democrats. It was opposed by 3 Republicans, 30 Democrats, and 1 independent.[16] Two Senators were absent, Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Tx.), a supporter of the bill, and John Edwards (D-NC), an opponent of the bill.

The only substantive difference between the House and Senate versions was the Harkin Amendment expressing support for Roe v. Wade.[17] A House-Senate conference committee deleted the Harkin Amendment, which therefore is absent from the final legislation.[1] On November 5, 2003, after being passed by both the House and the Senate, the bill was signed by President George W. Bush to become law.

The constitutionality of the law was challenged immediately after the signing. Three different U.S. district courts declared the law unconstitutional.[18][19][20] All three cited the law's omission of an exception for the health of the woman (as opposed to the life of the woman), and all three decisions cited precedent set by Roe v. Wade (1973) and Stenberg v. Carhart (2000). The federal government appealed the district court rulings, which were then affirmed by three courts of appeals.[21][22][23] The Supreme Court agreed to hear the Carhart case on February 21, 2006,[24] and agreed to hear the companion Planned Parenthood case on June 19, 2006.[25]

On April 18, 2007 the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision, Gonzales v. Carhart, held that the statute does not violate the Constitution. Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote for the majority which included Justices Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, Antonin Scalia, and Chief Justice John Roberts. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wrote the dissent which was joined by Stephen Breyer, David Souter, and John Paul Stevens.[26] Kennedy's majority opinion argued that the case differed from Stenberg v. Carhart, a 2000 case in which the Supreme Court struck down a state ban on "partial-birth abortion" as unconstitutional, in that the Partial Birth Abortion Act defined the banned procedure more clearly. In dissent, Ginsburg argued that the decision departed from established abortion jurisprudence, and that lack of a health exception "jeopardizes women’s health and places doctors in an untenable position." The replacement of O'Connor by Alito was identified as a key difference between the 5-4 decision against the Nebraska law in Stenberg and the 5-4 support for the abortion ban in Gonzalez.[27]
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77898 Jan 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Can give us every detail of a military officers affair and resignation but 4 months later still won't tell citizens what happened in Benghazi.
Can tell citizens what guns they can or can not own but cite Executive Privilege and invoke silence when asked about the murder of Brian Terry with White House loaned guns.
....and they are going to nominate Killary for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unbelievable.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77899 Jan 28, 2013
HeavensonFire wrote:
<quoted text>
City Streets will be apocalyptic ruins!
Rat traps nailed to central park trees will be like grocery stores, 1st come, 1st served! How do you like your rat? BBQ or roasted over oily skid?
The movie "The Road" comes into mind, when I read your post.

Except, they ate the people instead of rats.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77900 Jan 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he would fire alot more than just Killary....alot more.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77902 Jan 28, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder why abortion has been legal for 40 years?
I'll give you 4 reasons why....
(1) Pat Nixon
(2) Nancy Reagan
(3) Barbara Bush
(4) Laura Bush
When did it become law, the first ladies enact the laws, with the exception of Michelle Obama?

Hey, it didn't bother Michelle to toss her own race to the streets when she needed the beds in the hospital she was in charge of to bring in paying patients to occupy them and collect federal funds sick of the phrase--federal funds,the truth is its tax payer's money)at the same time.She was bringing in the bucks (no pun intended)in Chicago.

She was collecting the dollars, enough to double her salary. Hmmmm, then her own race reported her and it is real funny but her attorney's license has been put on the shelf, so they say.

I find it appalling and disgusting how many people will point the finger the other direction on abortion or say "well, I don't support abortion but I support the woman's choice to have an abortion."

This is nothing but a coward's way and a murderer's way. If you support the right of the woman, you just as well abort the baby yourself.

Amazing, all the cowards in this nation who find it exciting to kill innocent babies.

Please, next time add the wives of the dems., oh yeah, no need to we know their evil intentions.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77904 Jan 28, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
all Republican first ladies since Eisenhower were pro-choice
- Pat Nixon became the first incumbent First Lady to endorse the Equal Rights Amendment. She was the first to disclose publicly her pro-choice view on abortion ...
https://www.google.com/search...
- Betty Ford advocated for women's reproductive freedom and for that, those of us who are pro-choice, are grateful.
http://www.jillstanek.com/2011/07/be...ortion...
-Nancy revealed she is pro-choice when she threw her support behind steam-cell research.
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
- Barbara Bush said the Republican Party should drop an anti-abortion plank from its national platform.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...071901...
-Laura Bush For Gay Marriage & Pro-Choice!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HtNabdDx_mUXX
I should have also added Betty Ford...
Which ones are the judges who ruled on abortion laws?
Drivin n textin

United States

#77908 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you style!
Thanks...
You're the best "my" lady...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77910 Jan 28, 2013
I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns.

It was call "Schindler's List." The era of Hitler.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77911 Jan 28, 2013
An example of a dictator ruler who disarmed his citizens---Hitler.

...just think, history does repeat itself.
One huge RAT

United States

#77912 Jan 28, 2013
...inside The White House, destroying America!
did u know

Union City, TN

#77916 Jan 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
By Rand Pauls own words, you and all the other anarchists on this thread would be thrown in PRISON !

quote...Rand PAUL.......

"I’m not for profiling people on the color of their skin, or on their religion, but I would take into account where they've been traveling and perhaps, you might have to indirectly take into account whether or not they’ve been going to radical political speeches by religious leaders. It wouldn’t be that they are Islamic," said the Libertarian from Kentucky. "But if someone is attending speeches from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government, that’s really an offense that we should be going after — they should be deported or put in prison."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77917 Jan 28, 2013
"did U know" post:
"But if someone is attending speeches from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government, that’s really an offense that we should be going after — they should be deported or put in prison.

What do you think Soros and Obama have been doing??
Jay

Paris, TN

#77920 Jan 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones are the judges who ruled on abortion laws?

Whoever they are, they are sick the the doctor's below! Number 3 turns my stomach!

10 surprising quotes from abortionists
by Lauren Enriquez

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 EST

January 8, 2012 ( LiveActionNews.org )- They’re threatened by informed consent. They’re traumatized by the limp body parts they look at every day. They’re torn by the contradiction that they became doctors to preserve life but use their profession to end it. Here are some eye-opening confessions from current and former abortionists.

1. They [the women] are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion.–Dr. Randall, former abortionist

2. Even now I feel a little peculiar about it, because as a physician I was trained to conserve life, and here I am destroying it.-Dr. Benjamin Kalish, abortionist

3. You have to become a bit schizophrenic. In one room, you encourage the patient that the slight irregularity in the fetal heart is not important, that she is going to have a fine, healthy baby. Then, in the next room you assure another woman, on whom you just did a saline abortion, that it is a good thing that the heartbeat is already irregular… she has nothing to worry about, she will NOT have a live baby… All of a sudden one noticed that at the time of the saline infusion there was a lot of activity in the uterus. That’s not fluid currents. That’s obviously the fetus being distressed by swallowing the concentrated salt solution and kicking violently and that’s to all intents and purposes, the death trauma… somebody has to do it, and unfortunately we are the executioners in this instance[.]-Dr. John Szenes, abortionist

4. Telling those women their fetuses feel pain is heaping torment upon torment. These women have real pain. They did not come to this decision easily. Creating another barrier for them to get the medical care they need is really unfair.– Abortionist Dave Turok

5. This is why I hate overuse of forceps – things tear. There are only two kinds of doctors who have never perforated a uterus, those that lie and those who don’t do abortions.– Anonymous Abortionist
Jay

Paris, TN

#77921 Jan 28, 2013
The other five:
10 surprising quotes from abortionists
by Lauren Enriquez

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 EST

6. I got to where I couldn’t stand to look at the little bodies anymore.- Dr. Beverly McMillan, former abortionist

7. I think in many ways I’ve been lucky to have been part of this. If I hadn’t gotten involved, I would have gone through life probably being perfectly satisfied to go to the medical society parties and it would have been very, very dull. I would have been bored silly.- Dr. Jane Hodgson, late abortionist

8. Sorrow, quite apart from the sense of shame, is exhibited in some way by virtually every woman for whom I performed an abortion, and that’s 20,000 as of 1995. The sorrow is revealed by the fact that most women cry at some point during the experience… The grieving process may last from several days to several years… Grief is sometimes delayed… The grief may lie sublimated and dormant for years.- Dr. Susan Poppema, abortionist

9. If I see a case…after twenty weeks, where it frankly is a child to me, I really agonize over it because the potential is so imminently there…On the other hand, I have another position, which I think is superior in the hierarchy of questions, and that is “who owns this child?” It’s got to be the mother.- Dr. James McMahon, abortionist

10. We know that it’s killing, but the state permits killing under certain circumstances.- Dr. Neville Sender, abortionist

Reprinted with permission from LiveActionNews.org
Tea Parties

Vine Grove, KY

#77922 Jan 28, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually
Rand Paul said : "Had I been president at the time, and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, and I would have relieved you of your post. I think it's inexcusable."
In Reality
Barack Obama was and is the President of the United States of America & rand paul doesn't get to decide what is or what is not "inexcusable"
& Tea Parties are for Little Girls...
.. are for Little Girls...

...and their imaginary friends (faux nuts)

Bunch of LEMMINGS, everyone of them!
Americans supporting

United States

#77924 Jan 28, 2013
...ANTI-America president ...supporting,
Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Franks Marshall Davis, Louis Farrakhan ..."REAL" PATRIOTS ..........
"Real" AMERICANS ..........W O W !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77925 Jan 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
An example of a dictator ruler who disarmed his citizens---Hitler.
...just think, history does repeat itself.
Hitler used Christianity as his excuse for evil & hate... just like you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Real Talk Mit Ed ... 5,220
Just hearing 38 min Tiffany 6
A Rat In Knox County 1 hr True Anon 12
Salon perfection 2 hr bobber 1
Rick Ayers 3 hr Lol 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Bill 26,279
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 5 hr Lisa 3
Barbourville high school salaries WOW Thu John boy 21
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••