'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,021 - 70,040 of 146,291 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me.
==========
A Spy Speaks Out
Former Top CIA Official Tyler Drumheller On "Faulty" Intelligence Claims /
http://tinyurl.com/rle4x / April 23, 2006
"The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."
Tyler Drumheller CIA Ret.
(CBS) When no weapons of mass destruction surfaced in Iraq, President Bush insisted that all those WMD claims before the war were the result of faulty intelligence. But a former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller — a 26-year veteran of the agency — has decided to do something CIA officials at his level almost never do: Speak out.
He tells correspondent Ed Bradley the real failure was not in the intelligence community but in the White House. He says he saw how the Bush administration, time and again, welcomed intelligence that fit the president's determination to go to war and turned a blind eye to intelligence that did not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60m...
Ex-CIA Official Paul Pillar Faults Use of Data on Iraq
Intelligence 'Misused' to Justify War, He Says
February 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/azl6w
The former CIA official who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East until last year has accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking" intelligence on Iraq to justify a decision it had already reached to go to war, and of ignoring warnings that the country could easily fall into violence and chaos after an invasion to overthrow Saddam Hussein.
Paul R Pillar's critique is one of the most severe indictments of White House actions by a former Bush official since Richard C. Clarke, a former National Security Council staff member, went public with his criticism of the administration's handling of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and its failure to deal with the terrorist threat beforehand.
It is also the first time that such a senior intelligence officer has so directly and publicly condemned the administration's handling of intelligence.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
You post that, and yet you don't mentions one singel word about Benghazi? Hypocrite!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You post that, and yet you don't mentions one singel word about Benghazi? Hypocrite!
The Bayshore poster is not without "BIAS"...and not quite fully convinced by the Dimocrat crap-a-palooza.
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

wonder what obozo is gonna screw up today, i know hes gonna screw something up hes screwed something up every day so far
Drivin n textin

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

mixer wrote:
Drivin n textin on topics = dum and no life get a hobby foo besides eatin n gossipin
So what is your hobby...?????
Hypocrite Hillary

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
"WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"?
yes grandma

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

mixer wrote:
Hell on heels sound like a scary fat chick but probly looks like a dude
Tell us more...
your mama

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

mixer wrote:
Hell on heels sound like a scary fat chick but probly looks like a dude
...now please describe yourself ...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hypocrite Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
"WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"?
The difference at this point has been shown! She admits she knew nothing about what was going on!That was part of her job!Instead of running around the World,she should have attended to her job!Where was she when they previously asked for help!Where was she when Obama sent the U.N. State dept.rep.to spiel garbage for weeks?Where was she to answer the requests for additional security?Where was she to have not asked Obama and the military to go on a rescue mission.?Seven hours of fighting and yet only two hours to attempt help?What planet does she and Obama live on?The same place this entire administration has been--trying to move our Country into sociolism!!Power to the POPE not to Obama!
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
Signs of a society gone mad and a government that cannot protect the people,
Wisconsin sheriff urges residents to arm themselves
A sheriff who released a radio ad urging Milwaukee-area residents to learn to handle firearms so they can defend themselves while waiting for police said Friday that law enforcement cutbacks have changed the way police can respond to crime.
In the 30-second commercial, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. says personal safety is no longer a spectator sport.
"I need you in the game," he says.
"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," he adds. "You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back.... Consider taking a certified safety course in handling a firearm so you can defend yourself until we get there."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/26/wis-sher...
How come people lack the common sense to see this man is warning us not to allow the gov. to disarm us.

He is correct. I live out in the country, I can either wait the 25 mins. for the police to get there and wonder if this man who came into my house without an invitation what he is going to do or I can shoot him before he shoots me.

I choose the latter.
Hypocrite Hillary

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference at this point has been shown! She admits she knew nothing about what was going on!That was part of her job!Instead of running around the World,she should have attended to her job!Where was she when they previously asked for help!Where was she when Obama sent the U.N. State dept.rep.to spiel garbage for weeks?Where was she to answer the requests for additional security?Where was she to have not asked Obama and the military to go on a rescue mission.?Seven hours of fighting and yet only two hours to attempt help?What planet does she and Obama live on?The same place this entire administration has been--trying to move our Country into sociolism!!Power to the POPE not to Obama!
...she takes "FULL" responsibility ...what else do you want from a LIAR...?????

They divided our country and now it's EASY!!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hypocrite Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
...she takes "FULL" responsibility ...what else do you want from a LIAR...?????
They divided our country and now it's EASY!!!!!
Like Rand Paul said"If she worked for me,she would be fired"
Hypocrite Hillary

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
After 4 months, many don't care..."nice" strategy...
SICK !!!
did u know

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Abortion in America
People who have abortions is usually for selfish reasons; inconvenience, financial, embarrassment, etc.
2% of women who have abortions is due to rape.
Rape is violence but when a woman commits an act of abortion, she has committed a second violence.
What if a couple said: "we are having financial, inconvenience and embarrassment" in having three children. One has burden us with extra financial cost, one is an embarrassment because they have started taking drugs, one is an inconvenience because the other two are teens and take care of themselves but the third was born later.....should they kill one of their children?
What an outrage this would be, the parents would be arrested, the society would ostracize them and the family would be affected as a whole.
What would be the difference in killing a child in the womb and one outside of the womb....nothing.
Fetal genocide is present in America and we call our nation civilized.
Ever wonder why abortion has been legal for 40 years?

I'll give you 4 reasons why....

(1) Pat Nixon
(2) Nancy Reagan
(3) Barbara Bush
(4) Laura Bush
TruthHere

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
She wouldn't work for Paul. He's too much like his nutty dad.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a masculinity contest...hers was rubber!
Rand Paul laid it on the table...
she asked for his number! lol.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
(1) Pat Nixon
(2) Nancy Reagan
(3) Barbara Bush
(4) Laura Bush
Is this a list of SCJ's who decided Roe V. Wade?

nuff said!

You so CRAZY!
did u know

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a list of SCJ's who decided Roe V. Wade?
nuff said!
You so CRAZY!
You're crazy!! You're the fools that are getting played!!!
did u know

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
(1) Pat Nixon
(2) Nancy Reagan
(3) Barbara Bush
(4) Laura Bush
all Republican first ladies since Eisenhower were pro-choice

- Pat Nixon became the first incumbent First Lady to endorse the Equal Rights Amendment. She was the first to disclose publicly her pro-choice view on abortion ...

https://www.google.com/search...

- Betty Ford advocated for women's reproductive freedom and for that, those of us who are pro-choice, are grateful.
http://www.jillstanek.com/2011/07/be...ortion...

-Nancy revealed she is pro-choice when she threw her support behind steam-cell research.
http://news.google.com/newspapers...

- Barbara Bush said the Republican Party should drop an anti-abortion plank from its national platform.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...071901...

-Laura Bush For Gay Marriage & Pro-Choice!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I should have also added Betty Ford...
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Embassy in the GREEN ZONE had multitudes of attacks with the highest protection inside Iraq.

Stop watching Fox News Propaganda Channel.
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bayshore poster is not without "BIAS"...and not quite fully convinced by the Dimocrat crap-a-palooza.
99.9% of Republicans in Congress are prostitutes for Wall Street.

97.9% of Democrats in Congress are prostitutes for Wall Street.

==========

The Best Energy Bill Corporations Could Buy: Summary of Industry Giveaways in the 2005 Energy Bill / http://tinyurl.com/n7ofd
On August 8, 2005, President Bush signed into the law the energy bill; on July 28,the U.S. House of Representatives voted 275 to 156 to approve the energy bill; and on July 29, the U.S. Senate voted 74 to 26 to approve the energy bill.
Since 2001, energy corporations have showered federal politicians with $115 million in campaign contributions—with three-quarters of that amount going to Republicans. This cash helped secure energy companies and their lobbyists exclusive, private access to lawmakers, starting with Vice-President Dick Cheney’s Energy Task Force, whose report provided the foundation of the energy bill passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on August 8.
http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuc...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 2 hr been there 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Ashby 26,189
jon h 3 hr Resident 17
Truddy 4 hr John Deer 4
Anthony Smith 4 hr Childish 3
•••
•••