'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186449 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Drivin n textin

United States

#77908 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you style!
Thanks...
You're the best "my" lady...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77910 Jan 28, 2013
I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns.

It was call "Schindler's List." The era of Hitler.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77911 Jan 28, 2013
An example of a dictator ruler who disarmed his citizens---Hitler.

...just think, history does repeat itself.
One huge RAT

United States

#77912 Jan 28, 2013
...inside The White House, destroying America!
did u know

Union City, TN

#77916 Jan 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Rand Paul said"If she worked for me,she would be fired"
By Rand Pauls own words, you and all the other anarchists on this thread would be thrown in PRISON !

quote...Rand PAUL.......

"I’m not for profiling people on the color of their skin, or on their religion, but I would take into account where they've been traveling and perhaps, you might have to indirectly take into account whether or not they’ve been going to radical political speeches by religious leaders. It wouldn’t be that they are Islamic," said the Libertarian from Kentucky. "But if someone is attending speeches from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government, that’s really an offense that we should be going after — they should be deported or put in prison."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77917 Jan 28, 2013
"did U know" post:
"But if someone is attending speeches from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government, that’s really an offense that we should be going after — they should be deported or put in prison.

What do you think Soros and Obama have been doing??
Jay

Paris, TN

#77920 Jan 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones are the judges who ruled on abortion laws?

Whoever they are, they are sick the the doctor's below! Number 3 turns my stomach!

10 surprising quotes from abortionists
by Lauren Enriquez

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 EST

January 8, 2012 ( LiveActionNews.org )- They’re threatened by informed consent. They’re traumatized by the limp body parts they look at every day. They’re torn by the contradiction that they became doctors to preserve life but use their profession to end it. Here are some eye-opening confessions from current and former abortionists.

1. They [the women] are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion.–Dr. Randall, former abortionist

2. Even now I feel a little peculiar about it, because as a physician I was trained to conserve life, and here I am destroying it.-Dr. Benjamin Kalish, abortionist

3. You have to become a bit schizophrenic. In one room, you encourage the patient that the slight irregularity in the fetal heart is not important, that she is going to have a fine, healthy baby. Then, in the next room you assure another woman, on whom you just did a saline abortion, that it is a good thing that the heartbeat is already irregular… she has nothing to worry about, she will NOT have a live baby… All of a sudden one noticed that at the time of the saline infusion there was a lot of activity in the uterus. That’s not fluid currents. That’s obviously the fetus being distressed by swallowing the concentrated salt solution and kicking violently and that’s to all intents and purposes, the death trauma… somebody has to do it, and unfortunately we are the executioners in this instance[.]-Dr. John Szenes, abortionist

4. Telling those women their fetuses feel pain is heaping torment upon torment. These women have real pain. They did not come to this decision easily. Creating another barrier for them to get the medical care they need is really unfair.– Abortionist Dave Turok

5. This is why I hate overuse of forceps – things tear. There are only two kinds of doctors who have never perforated a uterus, those that lie and those who don’t do abortions.– Anonymous Abortionist
Jay

Paris, TN

#77921 Jan 28, 2013
The other five:
by Lauren Enriquez

6. I got to where I couldn’t stand to look at the little bodies anymore.- Dr. Beverly McMillan, former abortionist

7. I think in many ways I’ve been lucky to have been part of this. If I hadn’t gotten involved, I would have gone through life probably being perfectly satisfied to go to the medical society parties and it would have been very, very dull. I would have been bored silly.- Dr. Jane Hodgson, late abortionist

8. Sorrow, quite apart from the sense of shame, is exhibited in some way by virtually every woman for whom I performed an abortion, and that’s 20,000 as of 1995. The sorrow is revealed by the fact that most women cry at some point during the experience… The grieving process may last from several days to several years… Grief is sometimes delayed… The grief may lie sublimated and dormant for years.- Dr. Susan Poppema, abortionist

9. If I see a case…after twenty weeks, where it frankly is a child to me, I really agonize over it because the potential is so imminently there…On the other hand, I have another position, which I think is superior in the hierarchy of questions, and that is “who owns this child?” It’s got to be the mother.- Dr. James McMahon, abortionist

10. We know that it’s killing, but the state permits killing under certain circumstances.- Dr. Neville Sender, abortionist

Reprinted with permission from LiveActionNews.org
Tea Parties

Vine Grove, KY

#77922 Jan 28, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually
Rand Paul said : "Had I been president at the time, and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, and I would have relieved you of your post. I think it's inexcusable."
In Reality
Barack Obama was and is the President of the United States of America & rand paul doesn't get to decide what is or what is not "inexcusable"
& Tea Parties are for Little Girls...
.. are for Little Girls...

...and their imaginary friends (faux nuts)

Bunch of LEMMINGS, everyone of them!
Americans supporting

United States

#77924 Jan 28, 2013
...ANTI-America president ...supporting,
Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Franks Marshall Davis, Louis Farrakhan ..."REAL" PATRIOTS ..........
"Real" AMERICANS ..........W O W !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77925 Jan 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
An example of a dictator ruler who disarmed his citizens---Hitler.
...just think, history does repeat itself.
Hitler used Christianity as his excuse for evil & hate... just like you

Since: Dec 11

#77926 Jan 28, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG again!
Hitler "claimed" to be a Christian as does Obama!
bad bad FOX news

United States

#77927 Jan 28, 2013
...why don't you "kiss up" Obama's sorry, insecure behind like the rest of liberal media JERKS!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77928 Jan 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever they are, they are sick the the doctor's below! Number 3 turns my stomach!
by Lauren Enriquez
January 8, 2012 ( LiveActionNews.org )- They’re threatened by informed consent. They’re traumatized by the limp body parts they look at every day. They’re torn by the contradiction that they became doctors to preserve life but use their profession to end it. Here are some eye-opening confessions from current and former abortionists.
1. They [the women] are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion.–Dr. Randall, former abortionist
2. Even now I feel a little peculiar about it, because as a physician I was trained to conserve life, and here I am destroying it.-Dr. Benjamin Kalish, abortionist
3. You have to become a bit schizophrenic. In one room, you encourage the patient that the slight irregularity in the fetal heart is not important, that she is going to have a fine, healthy baby. Then, in the next room you assure another woman, on whom you just did a saline abortion, that it is a good thing that the heartbeat is already irregular… she has nothing to worry about, she will NOT have a live baby… All of a sudden one noticed that at the time of the saline infusion there was a lot of activity in the uterus. That’s not fluid currents. That’s obviously the fetus being distressed by swallowing the concentrated salt solution and kicking violently and that’s to all intents and purposes, the death trauma… somebody has to do it, and unfortunately we are the executioners in this instance[.]-Dr. John Szenes, abortionist
4. Telling those women their fetuses feel pain is heaping torment upon torment. These women have real pain. They did not come to this decision easily. Creating another barrier for them to get the medical care they need is really unfair.– Abortionist Dave Turok
5. This is why I hate overuse of forceps – things tear. There are only two kinds of doctors who have never perforated a uterus, those that lie and those who don’t do abortions.– Anonymous Abortionist
Amazing.

Do you remember the abortion doctor who was shot in church?

He had performed over 25,000 abortions and he was also, one of the leaders in church.

I am not condoning what the person did that shot him but I am wanting to know why this church allow this doctor to be a leader or even attend church while performing all of these abortion.

I know if I was attending that church and knew about him I would have moved on as soon as I had found out or tell the minister either he goes or I go.

What is wrong with people? They will fight you tooth and nail to tell you what is so right about abortion and then name call you if you give them facts in which they are wrong.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77929 Jan 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
The other five:
by Lauren Enriquez
6. I got to where I couldn’t stand to look at the little bodies anymore.- Dr. Beverly McMillan, former abortionist
7. I think in many ways I’ve been lucky to have been part of this. If I hadn’t gotten involved, I would have gone through life probably being perfectly satisfied to go to the medical society parties and it would have been very, very dull. I would have been bored silly.- Dr. Jane Hodgson, late abortionist
8. Sorrow, quite apart from the sense of shame, is exhibited in some way by virtually every woman for whom I performed an abortion, and that’s 20,000 as of 1995. The sorrow is revealed by the fact that most women cry at some point during the experience… The grieving process may last from several days to several years… Grief is sometimes delayed… The grief may lie sublimated and dormant for years.- Dr. Susan Poppema, abortionist
9. If I see a case…after twenty weeks, where it frankly is a child to me, I really agonize over it because the potential is so imminently there…On the other hand, I have another position, which I think is superior in the hierarchy of questions, and that is “who owns this child?” It’s got to be the mother.- Dr. James McMahon, abortionist
10. We know that it’s killing, but the state permits killing under certain circumstances.- Dr. Neville Sender, abortionist
Reprinted with permission from LiveActionNews.org
#9 No one owns this body except GOD. I thought slavery was abolished. These killers are people with college and medical degrees, so much for common sense and decency.

You know what the main thing about these doctors performing abortions......MONEY.Cowards come in all shapes, races, genders and education.

Great info.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77930 Jan 28, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.

In public, Hitler often praised Christian heritage and German Christian culture, and professed a belief in an "Aryan" Jesus Christ—a Jesus who fought against the Jews.[344] He spoke of his interpretation of Christianity as a central motivation for his antisemitism, stating that "As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."[345][346]

In private, he was more critical of traditional Christianity, considering it a religion fit only for slaves; he admired the power of Rome but was hostile towards its teaching.[347] Historian John S. Conway states that Hitler held a "fundamental antagonism" towards the Christian churches.

Obama is so identical to Hitler, a copycat.
very sad but

United States

#77931 Jan 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing.
Do you remember the abortion doctor who was shot in church?
He had performed over 25,000 abortions and he was also, one of the leaders in church.
I am not condoning what the person did that shot him but I am wanting to know why this church allow this doctor to be a leader or even attend church while performing all of these abortion.
I know if I was attending that church and knew about him I would have moved on as soon as I had found out or tell the minister either he goes or I go.
What is wrong with people? They will fight you tooth and nail to tell you what is so right about abortion and then name call you if you give them facts in which they are wrong.
...same as church protecting child molesters ...right, what's wrong with people?
Jay

Paris, TN

#77932 Jan 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
#9 No one owns this body except GOD. I thought slavery was abolished. These killers are people with college and medical degrees, so much for common sense and decency.
You know what the main thing about these doctors performing abortions......MONEY.Cowards come in all shapes, races, genders and education.
Great info.

I thought the same thing as you and agree with both your comments - the mother does not "own" the child. And it was commented on by life news too.

The words of a good friend of ours still haunt me and it's been 25 years. She was and is an OB nurse, head nurse now, and she told me when they were in training it was mandatory they attend an abortion. By then she was an RN and mother of three. Two student nurses were there at the time, also. The baby was a late abortion, and they forced them to attend. The doctor waited until this living infant's head had exited, then took a surgical shear and cut the spinal cord at the back of the neck to kill the infant. She said her head spun, her legs turned to water, the room went grey, and she was about to pass out. The other two young trainees had to grab the table to stand up, and one of the gals hit the floor, passed out cold. She said it was the most horrible thing she ever saw. Since those days she has refused anything like it and said before she was forced to attend another one she would quit and work somewhere else. This description was more viral than what I just said, but you get the point I'm sure. It still haunts me! God help us! I'm sorry to have to say this is a true story.

8(
blah blah blah

United States

#77934 Jan 28, 2013
...I forgot my psych meds again...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#77935 Jan 28, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been instructed to get off this forum, this is not for retards or traitors,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos in charge of catron square (Jun '13) 2 min Bev211 21
Looking for Older Woman (Jul '12) 2 min big jim 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Athenesword 141,473
Hillbilly cruisers 1 hr Walt 4
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 1 hr IKnowTheTruth 45
The Oven Mitt 1 hr Resident 26
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr jay 680
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages